Ache and Hunger ~Complete~

By wannabeloved3

Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run fr... More

Warning!
What they look like to Me
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: The Snap Part 1
Chapter 2: The Snap part 2
Chapter 3: It's Been A While
Chapter 4: Adulting is hard
Chapter 5: His dream girl
Chapter 6: Falling Easily
Chapter 7: Fight for her
Chapter 8: Pyschos
Chapter 9: Some Truths
Chapter 10: Counseling a Cupid
Chapter 11: On Her Own
Chapter 12: Pent Up (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Pent up ( Part 2)
Chapter 14: Temptation for a Demon
Chapter 15: One Answer, Two questions
Chapter 16: Rollercoster of Emotions
Chapter 17: His Favorite Sin (Part 1)
Chapter 18: His Favorite Sin ( Part 2)
Chapter 19: His Favorite Sin ( Part 3)
Chapter 20: His Favorite Sin (Part 4)
Chapter 21: The Morning After (part 1)
Chapter 22: The Morning After (Part2)
Chapter 23: The Morning After (Part 3)
Chapter 24: My Best friend and My brother
Chapter 25: Girl talk, Tea and A kiss
Chapter 26: Procrastinating
Chapter 27: A Week Without
Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize
Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache
Chapter 30: A Taste
Chapter 31: Bite and Backbone
Chapter 32: Helping and Safeguards
Chapter 33: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 1/4)
Chapter 34: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 2/4)
Chapter 35: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 3/4)
Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)
Chapter 37: Morning Care
Chapter 38: High
Chapter 39: Open and Foggy
Chapter 40: Denial, Distraction, and Foggy
Chapter 41: Happy and Foggy
Chapter 42: No Longer Foggy
Chapter 43: Open, Raw, and Ugly
Chapter 44: First Date Prep
Chapter 46: Honeylips and Sugarplum
Chapter 47: An Angel's Sin ( Part 1/2)
Chapter 48: An Angel's Sin ( Part 2/2)
Chapter 49: Yours To Have
Chapter 50: Peace, Dread, Repeat
Chapter 51: Eyes Open
Chapter 52: First Flame

Chapter 45: First Date Discussions

1.4K 73 1
By wannabeloved3

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it!

Baltazar's Pov:

I moved to sit in the back seat next to Alexis that is until Corciel shook his head at me. I know I could have fought him on this, phased through him to get in the car.

I also knew that this new balance that Corciel and I formed is very fragile and I didn't want to be the one to break it. So, I got back into the front passenger seat and reached across to push the driver side door open for him.

Once Corciel started to drive Alexis spoke up in a stern tone, "We can't stay out too late, I have work tomorrow, you know."

"Yes and we all know how much you love your job", Corciel commented in a dry tone as he turned his head to look back at her.

She scowled at him as she pointed ahead in a clear gesture that meant, 'eyes on the road'. Corciel simply smirked at her as he kept driving.

I jumped into the conversation, "Well, living is rather expensive. What do you suggest she quit her job? Where would that leave her?"

"If she did, I would take care of her financially. Which would leave her more time to work on her writing, which is her passion," Corciel turned his head to answer my questions, his smirk never wavering.

"Trying to be my Sugar Daddy is not appropriate first date discussions", Alexis pointed out quickly in her mild irritation.

Curious, I turned to face her as I asked, "What is appropriate first date discussions?"

Alexis blinked at my question a very light blush forming on her face as she said, "Umm."

She pulled out her phone from her pocket and tapped the screen a few times. Corciel chuckled for some reason which caused Alexis to huff as she looked at her phone.

After a few seconds, she asked a question that she read off her phone, "What are your closest friends like?"

I tensed at the question, it would be so simple to answer if certain events never transpired. Even still, the name that came to mind upon hearing the words 'closest friends' was Torriat.

I looked out the window as I thought of the possible outcomes of telling Corciel about Torriat. Would he start to go after my old friend as his sister has been?

Would my confessing that Torriat is my friend break this balance between us? And what would Alexis think of all this?

Would she side with Corciel? Would she change her mind about keeping me around as her lover?

Thankfully Corciel's voice broke me out of my worried thoughts and taught me a little more about him, "Demons don't usually make friends with each other, but I do have an old friend."

"And?", Alexis prompted him to continue with a raised eyebrow, as she leans forward a little from her seat.

"That's all you need to know", He said in a matter of fact tone as he kept his eyes on the road.

"That doesn't answer the question", Alexis pointed out with a slight whine clear in her tone, before she pouted.

"Oh is it annoying to have to drag an answer out of someone, Doll?", He asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Fuck you", Alexis spat out the words before she continued in a kinder tone, "What about you, Zar?"

I lifted a hand to scratch the back of my head as I did the only thing I could do at the moment, deflect, "Elly, you don't have to tell us much about him. How about three facts?"

I felt Corciel's eyes on me, I shifted in my seat as the heat from his stare warmed my skin. I turned to face him, glancing up at him from under my eyelashes as I added, "Please, I like learning about you."

After a deep sigh, Corciel spoke, "My friend is a demon. He is competitive, and he is loyal."

"Wow, I feel like I know him like the back of my hand now", Alexis said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"You won't get to know him, either of you", Corciel spoke with a sense of finality in his voice, seemingly closing the conversation from further discussion.

Corciel continued after a few seconds of silence, "Your turn, B"

I swallowed in an effort to calm my nerves. No way could I answer that question, but if I did the three facts thing, maybe it would be ok.

I took a breath before I started, "My friend is an angel."

I hesitated as I wondered what else I could say. Did I even know him as well as I thought I did?

I closed my eyes and blurted out the most trivial fact I could think of about him, "He likes chess and he is not a guardian angel."

"There are different types of Angels?", Alexis asked just as I hoped she would.

The smile that came as I answered her was natural, "Yes, Guardian angels, Cupids, Warriors, Curers, Main runners, Archangels and a few others."

"Which kind is your friend?", Corciel asked as he started to park the car.

"Curer, what kind of demon is your friend?", I answered then questioned him, without thinking of the consequences.

"Enforcer, It's kind of like a bodyguard to a Dealer demon. Enforcers make sure that if a deal is broken, the punishment is delivered to all parties", Corciel answered and explained for both mine and Alexis' benefit.

After that Corciel got out of the car and walked around it opening the door for me then Alexis. He helped her out of the car as I got out at the same time, my attention diverted to the building with a colorful flashing sign that said Arcade.

"What kind of demon are you?", I asked realizing that I had no idea even after becoming more comfortable with him than I thought I was capable of.

"He's half Succubi half Tormentor", Alexis answered for Corciel in a casual tone as I stood in shock staring at Corciel in a new light.

Corciel stared back at me and shook his head a little, a clear indication to not share the information I know about Tormentors. Alexis narrowed her eyes at the action, looking between us in a way that indicated she was waiting for an explanation.

Just as Alexis opened her mouth to speak, Corciel demanded, "Ask another first date appropriate question, Doll."

Alexis stared at Corciel in a clear challenge. Corciel stared back at her in an act of dominance.

Alexis was the first to look away with a sigh. She looked down at her phone for a few seconds then she said, "Question number two is what were you like as a kid?"

She looked up from her phone and giggled at the sign before adding cheerily, "Nice, exploring our inner child today through games. Fun."

Corciel scoffed as he started for the entrance, "Keep up that attitude, Doll. It'll help you feel better when you keep losing to me in every game."

I walked over to Alexis' side smiling as I said, "I'm sure together we can beat him at a few games, my love."

Alexis smirked at me as playfully elbowed my arm and said, "I'm going to beat you both, Zar."

"Are you two coming?", Corciel called out as he held the entrance door open for us.

Alexis and I made our way to the entrance, as she walked in she said, "Phrasing, Ceecee."

Corciel growled at her and slapped her ass, "You gotta come up with some other name for me, Doll."

I grinned as I walked into the building as I said, "Well she can't have Elly, that's mine."

The flashing lights and different games caught my attention as I looked away from Corciel. I couldn't decide which one to experience first.

Corciel snapped his fingers in front of my face before he said, "B, I have to buy coins first, then we can play. Come on and grab Doll."

I turned seeing a look of awe on Alexis as she looked around at the games, I grabbed Alexis' hand, feeling the ever-present sunlight when our skin touches. We followed after Corciel while glancing at all the bright colorful games.

"This is going to be so much fun!", Alexis excitedly exclaimed as we reached the machine that seemed to turn money to game coins.

Corciel feeds the machine a few bills and grabbed the cup provided on top. He caught all the coins that came out before turning to us with a grin, "What do you want to play first, Kids?"

My eyebrows pulled together in confusion before I pointed out, "I'm older than you."

Corciel chuckled before he argued, "My knowledge of earth and caring nature makes me older, B."

"That's not how age works, Elly", I told him I let go of Alexis' hand and pointed at him, "Age is years you've existed and I'm older than you."

"Put your dicks away boys, I know what I want to play first", Alexis said before she walked off presumingly towards her desired game.

Corciel rushed to catch up with her throwing over his shoulder, "Come on, B-Boy."

I groaned at the addition to my already simple nickname as I followed him. The first game that we played was a game called Hoops.

It was a simple game where all you had to do is make as many baskets as possible with the provided basketballs in a certain time, the person with the most points wins. Alexis, Corciel and I played at the same time, teasing each other as we took shots, Corciel became the winner.

Alexis huffed while collecting the tickets we gained from the game as Corciel boasted after his win. He suggested a different game after I reminded him it was only the first of many games we could play.

The next game we played is on a large screen where you slice fruit, again the one with the most points in the allotted time will win. Once I saw Alexis playing a practice round to show Corciel and me how to play it was easy to comprehend.

We each had a turn using the screen for the game. I beat both Alexis and Corciel in that game, Alexis praised me for my win, while Corciel suggested another game.

We played a game called Air hockey next, Corciel using his long arms to reach more of the field while playing. He won against Alexis while she called him a cheater.

Corciel simply laughed, calling her adorable while explaining that he is simply better than her. Alexis showed him her middle finger as she called him a cheater again.

I played against Alexis next and as she asked, I didn't go easy on her. I won that match and Alexis asked me to beat Corciel before kissing my cheek.

I tried my best in my match with Corciel yet I lost against him. Again Corciel boasted on his win, Alexis huffed again before suggesting a different game.

I apologized to Alexis for losing, she reassured me it wasn't a big deal, she just really wanted to beat Corciel at something. We played a racing game, where you had to climb on fake motorcycles to control the motorcycle on the little screen.

We each had one fake motorcycle and raced the same track a few times. Each race, Alexis won with a bright smile, while Corciel demanded a rematch.

I couldn't help but laugh at how fluttered Corciel looked at losing over and over by so little. He did manage to get second or third each race, just like me.

When I suggested a different game, Alexis agreed with a grin and a teasing comment for Corciel, "Maybe you'll win the next one, Ceecee."

Corciel growled at Alexis before he stared at me telling me, "Lead the way to the next game, B-boy."

I went for a game with fake guns on it, for Corciel to relieve some of that frustration on zombies in the game. The game was two-player so we took rounds until it was a winner playing against the winner of the last round.

Corciel and I played and in the end, I had more points, so I won overall. At this point, we each had an equal amount of wins from all the games and Alexis suggested a tiebreaker.

We played a game of laser tag that the arcade offered. It was a free for all and Alexis won the whole thing, she was fast, sneaky and very clever in the game.

After the game, we went into the photo booth and took pictures together, then printed out three strips of the photos. We each had our own strip, then we turned in our tickets for some prizes at the prize counter.

I got a colorful coil called a slinky, Corciel got three very bouncy balls and Alexis got a three large different sour based candies. Before Alexis could eat any of the candy Corciel took them from her as he explained, "This date is not over Doll, You can eat these at home."

A/N: Thank you for reading!  Please leave a comment, I love reading them! The next chapter should be up by Feb 21, 2020. 

If you can't wait till then, Please head over to Dreame or Radish to read ahead. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.9K 70
As a human, I've always wondered what's life after death. It's always there at the back of my mind. Will I ascend to heaven or will I get burnt in he...
17.2K 1.1K 54
*Featured on Fantasy's Dark Fantasy reading list!* ► Book One of the Wings Trilogy This is, by no means, a story for those light of heart. This is...
32.5K 1.3K 30
BOOK ONE ∘∗∾⋄❆⋄∾∗∘ Raksasha is a shapeshifting demon, drifting through an agonizing afterlife of karma, searching for something that could end her mi...
30.5K 1.3K 60
Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagination which includes there characters p...