Vague Existence

By TheAnonymousStalker

Synopsis Gulf You. Ruined. Me. Took me three years to finally move on. 3 years to stop scheming on how I can... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1: Gulf
Chapter 2: Mew
Chapter 3: Gulf
Chapter 4: Mew
Chapter 5: Gulf
Chapter 6: Mew
Chapter 7: Gulf
Chapter 8: Mew
Chapter 9: Gulf
Chapter 10: Mew
Chapter 11: Gulf
Chapter 12: Mew
Chapter 13: Gulf
Chapter 14: Mew
Chapter 15: Gulf
Chapter 17: Gulf
Chapter 18: Mew
Chapter 19: Gulf
Chapter 20: Mew
Chapter 21: Gulf
Chapter 22: Mew
Chapter 23: Gulf
Author's Greeting to Mew
Chapter 24: Mew
Chapter 25: Gulf
Chapter 26: Mew
Chapter 27: Gulf
Chapter 28: Mew
Chapter 29: Gulf
Chapter 30: Mew
Chapter 31: Gulf
Chapter 32: Mew
Chapter 33: Gulf
Chapter 34: Mew
Chapter 35: Gulf
Chapter 36: Mew
Chapter 37: Gulf
Chapter 38: Mew
Part II: The Present
Chapter 39: Gulf
Chapter 40: Mew
Chapter 41: Gulf
Chapter 42: Mew
Chapter 43: Gulf
Chapter 44: Mew
Chapter 45: Gulf
Chapter 46: Mew
Chapter 47: MewGulf
Chapter 48: Gulf
Chapter 49: Mew
Chapter 50: Gulf
Chapter 51: Mew
Chapter 52: Gulf
Chapter 53: Mew
Chapter 54: Gulf
Chapter 55: Mew
Chapter 56: Gulf
Epilogue: Mew
Acknowledgement

Chapter 16: Mew

4.7K 286 24
By TheAnonymousStalker

Upon unlocking my door, I got the remote, tinted the windows, went to the fridge, got myself a bottle of water, drank it. He saw her. Why does it bother me that he saw her in my room.

"Hey babe? Did you even see me?"

"How did you get in?" I asked, a bit out of sorts.

"You gave me the passcode remember?" She said.

Shit, I forgot. I need to change the passcode again. I composed myself and went to her open arms. "Of course not. I must have a lot on my mind. I though your flight is to Indonesia?"

She looped her legs to my waist. "This is just a layover. I need to be back in an hour."

"Wouldn't you be late by then?" I said, hoping that we can cut this short.

"Didn't you even miss me?" She was kissing my neck. I brought her to the sofa and dumped her ass gently.

"Of course I did." I said while walking to get the remote back to set the window and change the mode, the one where it's still tinted but I can see from the inside. Then I looked down on Gulf's window. His lights are off. I took a deep breathe and looked at my girlfriend again.

She's a beautiful stewardess. We met years ago when I used to fly back and forth to Paris. We usually see each other when her plane has layovers. We weren't that deep but I also saw her as someone I can be with for a long time. She doesn't push. She has her own life and we seldom see each other. The perfect setup for me. That's why I am surprised that she came to me on a very short layover.

"Come here. What are you thinking about?" She said.

Someone else. I'm thinking about someone else. "I'm worried you won't be able to make it on time."

"Well I just want to really see you. I'd be busier than usual. My reliever is getting married soon and I'd have to get some of her schedules too." She's hinting marriage.

"Too bad babe, you'll need all the rest you can get. You want to rest for a bit?" I said sweetly.

She observed me. "Mew, is there someone else?"

I went to her and hugged her. "I'm just tired babe. I played football the whole night."

"Okay then. I'll just go so you can rest." You do that.

I kissed her forehead. "Thanks for always understanding me." I said trying to hide my relief.

"You better reward me at some point." She kissed me. "I'll just dress up. You can rest now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
14.8K 1.3K 12
A Story of a couple who knew each other for long, but not in a way that it happened. It wasnt supposed to happen like that. They were not interested...
115K 6.6K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...
85K 5.2K 17
A young professor who is sick of his parents nagging about marriage, tired of the blind dates they keep arranging and so bothered by his close friend...