I Need You | Chaekura

By TwicepinkitzIzone

[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy" More

Info
01 - Enjoy
02 - Beginning
03 - Fame
04 - Kkura
05 - Shy
06 - Seatmate
07 - Stare
08 - Roommates
09 - Night sky
10 - "Chaekura"
11 - Blackpink?
12 - What's wrong?
13 - Sleep
14 - Chaeyeon
15 - Bullies
16 - Picture
17 - Movie
18 - Jennie
19 - late
20 - "I like you too"
21 - Together
22 - early
23 - Whipped
24 - Message
25 - Date
26 - Jjaeyeon
27 - Rain
28 - issue?
29 - "I love you"
30 - Chaeyeon's Birthday
32 - Sakura's Birthday
33 - Jurina
34 - Promise
35 - Cute
36 - Home
37 - What?!
38 - Secrets?
39 - Not now
40 - Revealed
41 - "What do I do now?"
42 - I'm back
43 - Got Drunk
44 - I'm sorry
45 - Forgiven
46 - At Work
47 - Getting to know you more
48 - Don't leave me
49 - "Its just a dream"
50 - Dad
51 - Missing
52 - You're safe now
53 - Back at school already
54 - Birthday party
55 - Back home
56 - I Love you, I Need you

31 - Valentines Day

1.4K 48 5
By TwicepinkitzIzone

So today is valentines day and Chaeyeon was so excited. She would say that its one of her favorite events or things that she awaits. She would always give her friends some chocolates and letters to cheer them up. She would also celebrate it with her fam.

Sakura on on the other hand is not so fond of this event or holiday. She would just watch some people being cute together. Since she is with Chaeyeon now she needs to give her something.

Chaeyeon is at her class today well special class. It was her dance class but all the other girls have nothing to do. Minju was out having a date with Chaewon same as for Eunbi and Hyewon. Some of them went out to have a little fun just like Nako and Hitomi then Yena and Yuri. Yujin, Wonyoung and Sakura were at the dorm. Sakura was still deciding what to give to Chaeyeon.

"Hey unnie, you alright?" Wonyoung asked Sakura who was fiddling on her phone.

"Ah yeah, well I need to order some flowers outside for Chaeyeon" Sakura answered. Then suddenly someone came in the dorm.

"Wazzup girls!" Yena shouted

"Hey, Kkura unnie looks different today" Nako said

"Wait, don't tell me your planning for something?" Yena said

"Well I need to give Chaeyeon something today" Sakura answered

"I've never seen you being like this with so much effort on Valentines Day" Yena said and was about to laugh when Yuri suddenly slapped her back.

"Hey Sakura unnie is great at this Yena" Yuri said which made Sakura smiled

"Well thanks guys but J need to go to the flower shop now" Sakura said and bid them goodbye.

Sakura now walked to the flower shop. She made sure that she still has a lot of time to pick it up after buying a gift for Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon already gave her a gift tho, she gave it this morning before she left to dance class.

Sakura went inside the flower shop and looked around first. As she was looking around one of the workers asked her.

"Hello miss, may I help you?" The worker asked

"Oh uh yes, can you please help me arrange some flowers for my girlfriend" Sakura said and smiled. The worker smiled back knowing what to do. She is used to arranging flowers especially to girls who would give their girlfriends.

"Sure miss, right this way"  the worker said and led the way.

"May I know your name?" Sakura asked out of curiosity

"Oh uh my name is Naeun" the worker said

"So can I get your number? So if ever I need to arrange be more flowers?" Sakura asked shyly

"Oh uh sure miss" the worker said and gave her number to Sakura

"Thank you" Sakura said and looked around more. She went back and told Naeun that she would just pick it up later.

Sakura then went to a nearby clothing store and bought Chaeyeon some dresses that would suit her well. After that she also went to buy some chocolates for her. She also had the time to write a letter for her.

After buying those things she went back to the flower shop to pick up the bouquet for Chaeyeon.

"Excuse me Naeun?" Sakura was finding for the worker but a different one was in there.

"Yes Miss? What can I do for you?" The other worker said

"Oh uh, I'm finding for Miss Naeun?" Sakura said

"Oh wait a minute miss" the worker said and went off to call Naeun. A few minutes later Naeun came out with the bouquet of roses that Sakura ordered.

"Here you go miss, sorry it was Bomi's turn to wait for customers at the moment" Naeun reasoned and gave Sakura the bouquet.

"That's okay, anyways here's the payment." Sakura said and gave the money to Naeun. She went out and went where Chaeyein was having a class. Sakura caught a lot of attention at the streets as she was walking while carrying one bag of gifts and the other with a bouquet of flowers. Tulips, Roses and Carnations were in the bouquet since Chaeyeon loves them. Sakura arrived at the area and told one of the workers or dance teachers that she was finding for Chaeyeon. She told them that someone would like to meet her.

Chaeyeon was still practicing in the room, along with some of her friends such as Chungha, Yoojung. and Seulgi. She was quite upset the her valentines day was different since she wasn't able to spend it with Sakura the whole day. Chaeyeon kept looking at the clock, wandering until what time she'll be finished. She just wanted to hug Sakura and cuddle with her at the dorm. Chaeyeon needs Sakura right now, she would go crazy.

The teacher stopped from dancing and so did the students. Someone was knocking on the door so the teacher went to the door and asked why. The other person said that someone was looking for Chaeyeon.

"Um, miss Chaeyeon, someone is looking for you" the other dance teacher said and looked at Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon looked confused for some reason. She wasn't expecting that someone would excuse her during a dance class.

"You may go out Chaeyeon" Miss MayJ said and let Chaeyeon out. Chaeyeon quietly and timidly went out of the classroom. She sighed as she was a little bit of tired. As she went out, she was surprised of what she saw. It was Sakura smiling shyly while scratching her nape while holding the bouquet and the gift bag was sitting on the floor.

Chaeyeon's tiredness went away as she ran to Sakura and gave her a big hug. She was so happy. Some of the students from the class peaked through the windows and smiled in awe, some also took some pictures and videos. 

"Happy Valentine's day Chae!" Sakura greeted Chaeyeon and hugged her back.

"Thanks so much bub!" Chaeyeon said and kissed Sakura on the cheek. She got the flowers and smelled it.

"You really know my favorites!" Chaeyeon exclaimed.

"Am I too late?" Sakura asked but Chaeyeon nodded

"Nope, its the perfect time" Chaeyeon said and hugged Sakura again. At that time, someone also came. Sakura was surprised too but it was one of her close friends.

"Hey Irene! Can you take a pic of us?" Sakura said as she gets her phone out of her pocket

"Oh sure" Irene said and took a pic of them. Seulgi went out as she also saw Irene bringing some bouquet of flowers for her. She thanked Irene. The teacher told them that they can leave since it seems like the two dancers have a date for today.

Chaeyeon and Sakura now walked going back to the dorm.

"So how's practice?" Sakura asked

"It was fine but great when you arrived" Chaeyeon said and smiled as she stared at the bouquet. Her left hand was carrying the bouquet and the other was holding on to Sakura's hand. They reached the dorm and entered. Howling noises can be heard as they entered and claps.

"This is the first time Sakura put effort on Valentine's day" Hyewon said and clapped her hands.

"Our Sakura is growing up" Eunbi said and faked cried. The other girls just laughed and teased Sakura. After that the two went to their room. Chaeyeon changed her clothes first at the restroom then after her, Sakura also changed. They cuddled at the bed.

"Thanks again Kkura" Chaeyeon said while she was resting her head on Sakura's chest.

"You know that I want you to be happy and I need you to make myself happy." Sakura said and hugged Chaeyeon tight.

"I know that" Chaeyeon said and giggled.

"Goodnight Kkura, Love you"Chaeyeon said as she was already sleepy.

"Goodnight too Chae, I love you too" Sakura said and kissed Chaeyeon's forehead.

———————-

Bahala na ang mga marupok diyan. 😂😅Belated Happy Valentine's Day na pang sa inyo! 💖💜💞❤️🤗☺️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
68.4K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319
6.8K 331 20
The well kept secret......but it's no longer a secret now
12.4K 414 41
Why does it have to be you? -Minju Mature Contents. Highest ranks to reach: #wonyoung: Top 1 #f2: Top 2 #wonju: Top 1 #eunbi: Top 2 #chaeyeon: Top 1