You Conquered This Heart💜

By taekooklovere

This is a story about Siya Raghuram and Abhishek Varma..... "Cant you stop mentioning his name again and agai... More

It's been 10 years❤️
No one forgets their first love💜
Can't lose you🖤
He is missing💛
A/N
Marriage. 🤗
Friends
His Family💞
Not an update
First meeting❤
Till eternity😇
Reunion😊
A Dance💃
Drunk🥴
A kiss
Caring😌
Remember me?💘
His plan
Spider🕸
Tease 😉
Umbrella ☂️
Grateful🤗
Trip😊
Trip - 2
Trip-3 💕
Paris ❤
The Wicked Plan 🖤
First Time
Misunderstandings 👥
Pleasure
Dinner❣️
A talk 🤫
Fear🙁
Raunak
Love letter☹️
His brother
Ishita
Courage🥺
Our story😞

She is my wife😏

2K 63 1
By taekooklovere

"Sorry to say. But she can't be your wife. From now on she is your sister in law and my wife." Abhi said.

"What do you mean by she is your wife!? I was going to marry her Yesterday!" Anu said angrily.

"You were going to but you didn't. Where were you yesterday? Didn't you think once about the consequences of not showing up yesterday?" Abhi questioned.

"This was your plan. Wasn't it?" Anu was going to smack Abhi. Suddenly his dad got hold of his hand and said "I suggested it. Don't blame Abhi. It was entirely your fault for not showing up yesterday. And do you really think you have the right to get angry!? Did you think about the humiliation that Siya would have had to face due to your foolishness!?" Mr Varma said.

"What foolishness? I was kidnapped yesterday. I don't even know where to begin or how I escaped from there! I didn't even see their faces. Didn't you guys felt the need of look for me!? Or were you guys so desperate to marry Abhi to her!?" He never thought things would go this way.

"What do you mean? We thought you eloped. Did they do anything wrong to you Beta?" Anusha worriedly looked towards Anu. He was frustrated.

"Who are they? Why did they do that? Did you do something wrong to be kidnapped?" Mr Varma questioned.

"What!? Dad... Are you serious? I was kidnapped and you are asking me whether I did something wrong!? I know you always see me as irresponsible and incapable. But this is too much. How could you marry her to him!? I am pretty sure its his plan!" Anu pointed his finger at Abhi.

"Don't blabber nonsense Anu. Don't use me to hide your irresponsibility. You didn't show up yesterday and that's the reason why things happened this way. And it's high time you accept the truth that she is your sister in law. " Abhi replied without any hesitation.

Siya was standing there confused. She actually couldn't process the whole situation. She was just hearing their exchange of words.

Just then she saw Anu's eyes falling on her. His gaze showed a deep beam of sorrow. He took gentle steps towards her and clasped both her hands in his. "Please don't accept this marriage Siya, He can never treasure you like I did. Just divorce him and come to me. Please!" He was literally crying and begging.

Siya didn't know how she was going refuse him. She definitely didn't want to sadden him. But this is a life that she always dreamt of. Finally things have fallen to the right place and she didn't want it to go wrong again. "We can still remain friends, Anu. Don't dishearten yourself" By saying this she stepped back and ran to her room, unable to face him at the moment.

"What the hell. How dare you ask my wife to divorce me!? Do you really think you are being sane!? You are my brother and that's the sole reason I'm tolerating you. Just remember that Anu!" Abhi was seriously angry about his words. He was sure one day his brother would definitely instigate Siya against him.

"Who said I wanted to be your brother? Is this what brothers do!? Stealing your brother's fiance!? It's better to have none than having you!" His hatred for Abhi was clearly visible in those words.

"Just shut up both of you. Anu, go to your room. And Abhi come with me." Mr Verma said, putting a halt to their conversation.

Abhi's POV

Why didn't she refuse him? And how dare he ask her for divorce from me!? Divorce in your dreams! You are never gonna get that from me. How can she not utter a word today? Atleast she could have accepted me as her husband. Or is she planning to get together with him after divorce? Call me selfish but I can't allow that.
.
.
.

Siya's POV

Oh god what's happening in my life. Can't you allow me to have a peaceful life with Abhi. Why all the fuss?

Will he divorce me hearing Anu's words? No no no.... I won't allow that to happen. Even if I am an unexpected decision in his life, he should not leave me. After all, I am his wife now.

****

"Abhi, I think it's better for you and Siya to stay away from here for some days. Hope you understand. It will be uncomfortable for Siya to live in the same house as Anu. So you can go to Mumbai." Said Mr Varma.

"Are you really ok with it, Dad? After all you always hated when I sneaked out to go there." Abhi was curious about this sudden change.

"Yes, after all it's been so long. You may visit Mumbai. But don't forget you have a home here. Make sure to come back after a while." Mr. Varma knew that his son always wanted to go there.

"Thank you dad. Then I will make arrangements." said Abhi.
.
.
.
.
When he entered the room Siya
was playing through the phone.

"How's the situation now? Is everything normal between you guys?" asked Siya curiously.

"Yes it's normal. Let me ask you something. Do you feel like this marriage is forced upon or do you wish for divorce too?" He asked so directly.

"No no no. I don't want to be a divorcee. I am ok with this marriage. I don't have any problem." Siya replied immediately.

"Ok then. Pack your things, we are leaving tomorrow to Mumbai."

Mumbai! That means we are going for honeymoon!? Yaay!!! Oh I have always dreamed of going with Abhi for honeymoon. But Mumbai. I have visited that place a number of times. Why is he such a cheapo in such matters? Paris or London must have been better. But Mumbai. No! I can't imagine my honeymoon at Mumbai. Atleast Kulu Manali was a better option.

She thought so much to herself at that spur of the moment.

"Why should we go to Mumbai let's go to Kulu and Manali. It's the best season now." Siya said excitedly.

"What? " Abhi was totally confused. Where did Kulu and Manali come from, he thought.

"Aren't you planing for a honeymoon trip? I think Kulu and Manali is a better option than Mumbai. You know Mumbai is too much crowded. And the pollution there is also more." Siya continued.

Abhi didn't know whether to laugh or cry... This woman is something . Her groom got switched and this morning her ex returned and made a scene, still all she worried about is the honeymoon destination. Perfect! he thought.

By controlling his laughter he said "I'm not talking about our honeymoon. We are going there to meet someone."

"Oh.." That was the only word that came from her mouth, that too in disappointment. One could easily say that she was embarrassed as hell by seeing her face.

Is the new cover good?

Or the old one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 23.8K 28
"Give me a chance to heal your heart." "Stay away from my Mumma." "We don't need you." ~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~ Join Di...
774K 34.4K 57
"You're right", she said, sounding contemplative, "Maybe I should grow up and be more practical." "Well...you know 'Princes on white horses' are 'fai...
102K 4.8K 32
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
455K 17.4K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...