The Elusive Katherine Pierce

By kaits215

Since the day I met Katherine Pierce, I knew I was facing trouble, but yet, I had the urge to follow her. ~ T... More

I'm Juliana
Call me Katherine
Welcome to Mystic Falls
Mosquitoes, it comes from mosquitoes
Bush Hill
Annabelle
I had to try
A pretty boy is no longer pretty
Frederick
Red Wine for a Classy girl
Vervain
She won't be coming back
You Failed
What's your deal?
I need you to do me a favor
You're going back to school
Eat up
Daddy's Little Girl
Miss Mystic Falls
Where's Stefan?
It's time to leave
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Lawrence
Waking up to the Devil
"Hi, partner."
The Lemonade
Wolfboy
She's the Puppet Master
All Good Things Must Come to an End
Before The Ball
Masquerade
Abigail
And the Oscar goes to...
I Fell in Love With a Monster
I know the truth
Peyton
The Ritual
A Room with Katherine
Ripper Stefan
The Search for the Best Friend
I'm Juliana's girlfriend
I'm looking for a Warehouse
The Trap
Answers
It's For You
Bonnie's Offer
Graduation
Human Katherine
Protective Juliana
The Mysterious Woman
Remembrance Day
Monster's Ball
Handle with Care
Dr. Maxfield
The Cute One's Here

The Jog

2K 74 8
By kaits215

•New York City, Present Day•

Fallon was taking her morning jog around New York City, just as Abby had ask. Instead of taking her usual route around Central Park, Fallon decided to venture out and took a different path. She thought it would be good for her since she had gotten so used to the area around the Park and what areas to avoid where the smell of blood was unusually strong.

Yes, Fallon was learning how to control her urges with blood and she was getting the hang of it, except if there was a lot of blood. If there was only a little bit, she could control it, but once it exceeded a certain amount, Fallon ran in the opposite direction because she knew it would not be long before her veins along her face would appear and the white part of her eyes turned into a blood red.

About half way through her jog, Fallon realized that taking this different route was a mistake. She found herself in areas where the homeless and drug addicts where located and the smell of the blood seemed to always be in the air, no matter how many turns she took to get away from it. In addition, Juliana decided not to join Fallon this morning because she wanted to sleep in. Fallon, of course, wished that she could be doing the same thing, but Abby was really strict about her control lessons and made she that Fallon was on top of it. Fallon was grateful of course, because she wanted to feel human as much as possible, but she had heard from one of her cousin's that they had to stay with Abby for a year before she decided they were good to go.

Fallon really didn't want that to happen to her because she wanted to get out of New York City. Fallon had spent most of her life here because her mom was really close with Abby and did not want to be far from her, so Fallon had always been around Abby. Her family home was actually only a few blocks away from Abby's house anyways. Once Fallon graduated from high school, she was quick to get out of the city and move to college far away. Except, that clearly was not enough, because her family and their connection to vampires followed her there and she ended up like everyone else in their family usually ends up like, a vampire. It was the one thing Fallon really wanted to avoid because she wanted to grow old and die like everyone else did.

Fallon saw what being immortal did to people, it made them lonely and upset because everyone else around them was dying. She always saw that about Abby, until Julia came around. Ever since then, it seem like life was brought back to Abby and she seemed happy again. But Fallon knew she wouldn't have that same joy that Abby had because she's a only child and both of her parents died while she was in college due to a car accident. Everyone that she loved was gone and there was no way that they were suddenly going to reappear, like Julia had.

After turning down around street, trying to avoid all of the junkies who had come up to her asking for money for drugs, a strong scent of blood filled the air. It was different from anything that Fallon had encounter before, it was like someone was bleed profusely, something she would have never found in the park. It was so strong, Fallon's body was compelled to find the smell and that's exactly what she did.

Turning down a dark ally, Fallon followed a trail of blood that appeared on the floor. Each step that she took, the black veins below her eyes appeared and her fangs slowly began to leave their hiding in her gum. Her body was calling for the blood that she smelt.

The trail of blood led her to a dumpster and as she got closer to the dumpster, a pool of blood surrounded the area. At this point, Fallon had no control of her body. Once she reached the pool of blood, she couldn't help herself in bending down and touching the blood. It was still warm and right before Fallon could taste the blood on her finger, she resisted. She knew if she tasted the blood, she would have to restart all of her lessons on control.

She wiped the blood on her black workout leggings before looking on the side of the dumpster, where the source of blood was coming from. Fallon gasped upon seeing the body. Clearly, it was a drug addict from around the area, except he was missing his throat. It was completely ripped out and blood was still pouring out of the wound. Without a doubt, this guy was killed only a few moments before.

"I guess Abby's lessons do work. I was expecting you to finish what is left of him. I mean, anything from the body is better than what Abby typically gives you. Hospital blood mixed with animal's blood, that's enough to drive any vampire insane." Fallon's eyes widened with shock upon hearing the voice and her first instinct was to run away as fast as she could back to the house to tell Julia and Abby.

But that was short lived, because the second she took a step in the opposite direction, she felt her arm being grabbed and it wasn't long before her back was slammed against the brick wall across from the body. It was then followed by a hand wrapped around her throat, to hold her in place. "Now, now, Fallon, it rude to run away from someone who is trying to speak to you. And if I remember correctly, you used to like me."

Fallon gulped in fear. It was true. In high school, Fallon actually really liked it when Katherine came to visit, but that was rare. But when Katherine came to New York, Fallon always knew she would hear a new story from Katherine about the world outside New York and it always appealed to her. In addition, everyone in Fallon's family hated Katherine because all that she had done to her family but they all knew they couldn't do anything to her because Abby would not allow it until she knew her sister was safe and alive. And high school Fallon was very rebellious against her family. Yes, she heard the stories about how awful Katherine was, but Fallon never understood it, until she met Julia and how broke she was.

Katherine was getting impatient that she was not getting a response from Fallon and decided to give her neck a little squeeze, making it a little difficult for her to breathe.

"Yes! Yes I did! Until I met Julia!" Fallon gasped and with that, Katherine let go of her neck. Fallon was quick to reach up for her neck and rub the tender area. She looked up at Katherine and saw that her eyes were filled with rage, but it wasn't from Fallon, it was something else but Fallon didn't know and frankly, she did not want to know. Slowly, her eyes trailed over to the dead body. "W-why did you do that?"

Katherine looked behind her shoulder over at the dead junkie that she had killed. In reality, drinking his blood was awful because of the amount of drugs that were in his blood, but she needed to get Fallon's attention. Katherine glanced back at Fallon with her ionic smirk. Before, Fallon never understood the meaning behind that smirk, but now she knew what it meant. It meant that things where going her way. "Well, sweetheart, I needed your attention and I know your still a baby about all of this. It was the easiest way, of course."

Fallon was shaking with fear in what Katherine wanted with her, especially after hearing everything from Julia. "W-what do you want from me? You said it yourself, I'm still a baby with all of this. I don't even know how to compel yet!"

Katherine chuckled at her response, because she knew that she would say something like that. "Oh sweetheart, I know but I don't need you to do my dirty work for me. I'm actually here for information." Katherine paused. "I want to know everything about Juliana and her girlfriend." Upon saying 'girlfriend', Katherine felt herself getting angrier but she couldn't let herself get off topic with Fallon in front of her.

Fallon quickly shook her head. Fallon enjoyed having Julia around the house and overall just having someone to talk to because Abby never seemed to be that person for Fallon. Plus, Fallon liked Peyton a lot and she liked how happy Julia would get just talking about her. "No, I won't do that! Julia is happy and I'm not letting you take that away from her! Especially after everything you've done to her!"

Katherine rolled her eyes. Of course she knew Fallon would act this way, but Katherine always got her way and she clearly needed to show Fallon that.

In a flash, Fallon felt something being shoved through her chest, resulting in her letting out a loud gasp. Soon, she felt something touch her heart. Quickly, Fallon glanced down and saw that Katherine's arm was in her chest and it was not long before Katherine's fingers wrapped around Fallon's heart, causing her to cry out in pain. "Now Fallon, I actually happen to like you a lot in your annoying family, and it would be such a shame to kill you because you simply would not give me what I wanted."

"Please Katherine." Fallon begged. It was bad enough that she killed before she graduated from college and now her immoral life depended on the person in front of her.

Katherine added a little bit more pressure to Fallon's heart and another cry was heard from Fallon. "Are you going to tell me what I want to hear Fallon?" Tears were now going down the girl's cheeks because how much pain she was in. She had always thought that being a vampire would basically meant that you would never have to feel pain again, but here she was, in a lot of pain.

Soon, Fallon couldn't take it anyway more and slowly nodded her head. Katherine smiled at the girl before pulling her arm out of her chest which resulted in Fallon falling forward because how weak she was. The human and animal blood had taken a toll on her and she felt beyond weak. Shockley, Katherine actually caught the girl before she fell to the floor.

"Good girl, you're learning quick."

~

Abby was getting worried. It wasn't like Fallon to be gone for almost two hours for her morning jog. Typically, Fallon tries to get it done as fast as possible (with human speed) so she can have the rest of her day to herself. Of course, Abby began to fear the worst that Fallon had gone off the rails and was about to murder half of New York City. It was something Abby constantly worried about her family whenever they turned. They always seemed to follow more towards being a ripper and not having control over their cravings. Abby would say it had something to do with genetics, but one was never quite sure.

Just as Abby was about to call Fallon, Julia came down the stairs. Mentally, Abby was cursing at herself for not waking up Julia and making her go with Fallon on her jog. Yes, she knew Julia needed these lessons just as much as Fallon did, but Abby knew that Julia would never let anything happen to Fallon. She would rather suffer herself than let Fallon lose control of everything.

Julia could see the gears turning in Abby's head and could tell she was having a mental battle with herself. She sighed to herself and went over to her twin, "What's wrong?"

Abby looked at her phone clock just to make double sure that she wasn't imagining the time. She sighed before put her hand on her forehead in frustration. "Fallon has been gone for two hours now. It's not like her to do that."

"Abby, you are probably just over thinking the situation. I've seen Fallon, she's strong and knows when and when not to act on her cravings. She probably got distracted by something and hasn't even noticed the time. She's still pretty young and things like that do happen." Julia replied, trying to reassure her sister that everything was fine.

Abby shook her head before looking back down at her phone, "No, I'm going to call her, I have to make sure that she hasn't done anything wrong and that she's okay." Quickly, Abby searched for Fallon's number and began to call her.

Right after the first ring, the front door opened and the twins quickly turned around to see who it was. Upon noticing the face, Abby let out a sigh in relief and canceled the phone call. Fallon was perfectly fine, however, she had returned with more stuff than she had left with. In addition, her clothes had changed from her workout clothes into a new outfit that Abby had never seen Fallon in before.

Julia chuckled at her sister, "Told you." Looking back at the girl who was struggling a little bit with her bags of clothes in her arms. "Where did you go?"

Fallon let out a loud puff before setting down her bags that had brand new clothes in them. "Shopping. During my jog today, I took a different route and found this little shopping center and half of the stores there had a sale going on and I couldn't help myself."

Of course Fallon was lying. After her encounter with Katherine, Fallon had to think fast that would not seem suspicious to Abby in why she changed clothes. Because Katherine made it very clear that if anyone found out she was back, Fallon would pay the price.

Once again, Julia looked back at her sister, "You worry too much. Look, Fallon is perfectly okay and is just living her life the best she can."

"I guess you were right." Abby mumbled under her breathe.

Julia smiled at her sister, "I'm always right." Julia looked back at Fallon who began to regather her bags to take up stairs. "Anyways, I'm meeting up with Peyton for lunch today so I'll see you guys later."

"Bye!"

~

Julia and Peyton met up at a family owned Italian place that was only a few doors down from Peyton's work. The couple often did this, every other week or so, since Peyton's work was surrounded by many different restaurants and they had a goal to try each of them, no matter how they looked just so they could have something fun to do and to get Peyton's mind off of work. 

Yes, Peyton did love her job as a real-estate agent, but it was sometimes very frustrating having the career in New York City. There will be days where she so busy that she doesn't eat lunch and then there are others where she literally just sits in her office hoping for someone just to come through the door to say 'hello'. This day, in particular, was a light day with only a few clients coming in but at lease she was doing something. That was the one thing she hated about Julia for she did not have to work for living and was still living a perfectly good life. Of course Peyton wondered where Juliana got the money, but she never acted on her wondering thoughts. 

"So, how's work been today?" Julia asked after they had just ordered their meals. 

Peyton sighed, "I mean, it's been okay. Nothing too big has happened, just a few clients, but seeing you has made my day better." 

Julia smiled, "Well, maybe later on today I can come by and you can take me around to some places. I've been thinking about moving out of Abby's house, I've enjoyed living with my sister again, but one can only live with their twin for so long." In reality, Julia just wanted her own place just so her and Peyton could be alone in peace. One of the downside of living in a house filled with vampires was their hearing and the constant fear of one of the vampires going off the rails and deciding to have snack on Peyton. 

Peyton chuckled, "Well, I'll make sure to keep my schedule clear for you. But, I have you know, just because you're my girlfriend does not mean you get a discount, some people have to make sure they have enough money for their rent at the end of the month." 

Julia laughed and just then their food came out from the kitchen and the couple began to enjoy their lunch together. 

About twenty minutes later, Peyton had finished her lunch and she was just waiting for Julia to finish hers. One thing that Peyton had learned about her girlfriend was that she could eat so much food, but it seemed like she never gained weight, but she always had to remind herself that she did jog. Something that Peyton really should be doing as well. 

However, before Julia could finish her lunch, Peyton got a text message from her boss. 

Peyton groaned and pulled out her phone to look at the message:

I need you back at the office ASAP, there is a client here and everyone else just left for lunch. 

Julia looked at her girlfriend with worry, "Everything alright?" 

Peyton shook her head and began to gather her stuff, "No, I have to go back to the office, since everyone else is out for lunch and I was technically the first one to leave, which means I'm the first one called back in."

Julia looked over at the door, "Go, I got this." 

"Are you sure?" 

Julia smiled, "Yes, I can't have my girlfriend in trouble with her boss because I took her out for lunch. Don't worry, I'll be fine." She looked down at her food, realizing she still hungry. "Plus, I want to enjoy this food." 

Peyton smiled and got up from her seat and went over to Julia and gave her kiss on the cheek, "I'll text you later." Then she quickly left the restaurant.

Peyton walked as fast as she could back to the office and upon walking in, she saw a women sitting in her office. Upon seeing this, Peyton quicken her pace a little bit just so the women would not have to be waiting anymore. 

Once Peyton opened the door to her office, she apologized for her lateness, "I'm so sorry for that wait. I just got back from lunch." Peyton walked over to behind her desk and put down her stuff before she turned to the women again before she reached out her hand to the women. "Hello, I'm Peyton Nelson."

The women stood up from her seat and shook Peyton's hand, "I'm Katherine." 

__________________________________________

OOOOOOOO, that can't be good...

ANYWAYS, OMG GUYS, the amount of support you guys having been showing for this book blows my mind. like I was never expecting this for a Katherine pierce fan-fiction, but I love you guys for it!

ALSOOOO

don't forget to comment and vote!!!! (please and thank you cause you love me ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.2K 49
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything that had happened, but when she gets a pho...
317K 10.6K 50
Holden Salvatore was always distant from his two brothers Damon and Stefan. That happened after one girl named Katherine Pierce crossed their paths i...
15.8K 1K 45
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ, ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—” ๏ฟฝ...
955K 19.2K 74
Klaus has a daughter. Her name is Alexia Mikaelson. She's a fighter a survivor, sarcastic, caring, nice and temperamental. She stood by her fathers s...