Behind The Curtains [BTS x Re...

By MazerBlade

;BTS; Constantly dreaming and imagining about meeting them, dream turns into reality! But it happens in a wei... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

13

4.5K 137 13
By MazerBlade

After the concert, Y/N stepped towards the end of the stage. Glancing around the stage, the room was empty, all the fans left. She let out a nervous sigh and walked backstage searching for BTS.

"Excuse me Miss but the concert is over, the exit is that way." A security guy said.

"Oh, yeah I know that! I actually have a VIP ticket and I'm supposed to meet BTS backstage."

The security guy stared at Y/N strangely, he then burst out laughing, Y/N just stared at him.

"Oh yeah sure..and  I'm the president of the United States. Miss just be good and follow me this way to the exit." The guard replied leading Y/N towards the exit, grabbing her arm.

"Hey!! Let me go! I'm serious! One of the members gave me the ticket himself!"Y/N shouted trying to get out of his grip. The guard just rolled his eyes and laughed even more.

Y/N growled, him laughing at her wasn't really helping. She somehow managed to escape his grip and she ran backstage.

"Hey! Come back here!!" The guard winced in pain as he ran after her.

Y/N ran around searching for BTS, she stopped as she spotted a few doors, not sure where to go. The guard eventually got to her and grabbed her arm.

"Miss, please! Stop fighting with me and just cooperate with me! Please, you need to leave."

"No! I refuse!" Y/N yelled trying to get out of his grip again.

         " What's going on in here?"
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 235 20
A BTS fan has a chance to have her fantasies come true. Will she take it? Warning: contains some harsh language and may contain sexual content later...
105K 3.4K 15
You find yourself in a strange place, under the control of a prince named Jungkook. Perhaps living in a fantasy world isn't as fun as you thought it...
165 14 33
A set of Encounters in this world where technology is leading and a set of kids are coming to terms with who and what they seem to be.
65.9K 2.4K 37
Having just started her own business, a young fashion designer gets a job where she, who has nothing to do with Kpop, meets 7 boys who will turn her...