Eroda |h.s.|

Da cherry_beans

"If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me." _________________... Altro

The Isle Of Eroda (Prologue)
The Peculiar Boy
The New Girl
When He Met Her
The Squad
Anna
Teamwork
The Preparation
I Hate You (Part 1)
I Hate You (Part 2)
Not My Fault
To Be So Lonely
The Lost Song
She Is.....Alive?
I'm Sorry
The Robbery
The Secret Cell
The Plan
The Distraction
The Escape
A New Place To Live
Be With Me
The Flashback
The Headache
I Am A Grandma, Love
Hiding From The Law
Caught
What Happened
Official
Secrets
Dreams About Her
Crawling
What?!
I Wanna Write You A Song
The Gift
The Picnic
Stealing
Gone
We Are Watching
Not Ready
Songwriting
End You
Birthday
Surprise
What Is With Her
Secret Revealed
Pregnant
Alright
Carol
Disappeared
No Need To Be Afraid
Treat People With Kindness
Let Go
Free
Seaview 88 Cottage
Trapped
Father
The Story (Part 1)
The Story (Part 2)
The Story (Part 3)
The Story (Part 4)
The Story (Part 5)
The Story (Part 6)
The Story (Part 7)
The Story (Part 8)
The Story (Part 9)
The Story (Part 10)
The Story (Part 11)
The Story (Part 12)
Back To Reality
Seven Minutes
Trust & Risks
The Fight
Protecting Means Killing
Free...Or Not
The Letter
He Went Away (Epilogue)
A/N

Back With You

108 7 3
Da cherry_beans

"Strawberry lipstick, state of mind."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

I was sitting with Harry in the house for a long time, waiting for the rest of the lads to come with our drinks.

Harry was sitting beside me. He kept being quiet while playing with beautiful metal rings that were on his long fingers.

I found it really strange that he didn't say a single word ever since we ended up being alone in this hidden place at the very end of the isle of Eroda.

-Harry, are you okay?- I decided to ask. His head shot up immediately towards me and his emerald green eyes locked with mine.

-What do you mean?- he asked with a curious and confused deep voice of his.

-I mean, are you alright after everything that happened today? And in general?

His head dropped back down as he continued playing with his hands before replying:

-I am fine. I mean, everything was crazy in the past two weeks, but I will get over it. Are you okay as well?

I then asked myself that question one more time. Am I really okay? I mean, at some times I wasn't, but right now that I am here with Harry knowing that he is finally safe, I honestly couldn't be better.

-I am alright. I am just so happy that we escaped those woods and that everything went well. I am glad it was the boys that caught us when we got outside of the forest. I don't know what would happen if it wasn't them.- I answered honestly.

He nodded his head and leaned back on the sofa. His arms were resting behind his head and his eyes were closed for a few seconds before they opened again.

-I am happy because of all that too. All of this happened just because someone assumed that I robbed a bank when that isn't even true. I wish we could somehow prove my innocence, but the same second people see me out in the open, they will start lighting up torches and chasing me to death until they catch me and kill me.

At that moment I really wished I could say that what Harry was saying wasn't true, but sadly, it was. We both knew it. Eroda hates him so much. They will never listen to him or anyone who tries to prove that he is innocent. They will stick to what they're thinking and they will decide on killing Harry immediately.

So instead on proving him wrong, I just put my hand on his knee and looked him in the eyes.

-I am so sorry for everything that is happening to you. I would do everything in this world so that you could be completely safe again. I know that it isn't easy for you, because it also isn't easy for me. But, despite all the struggles, I still have a feeling that is telling me that everything is going to be okay and that each one of us will survive everything. We will get through it. Together.- I assured him.

-Thank you, Emma. You always know exactly what to say. I am just really glad that I am finally back with you.- he replies. His eyes started shining beatifully when he heard my words.

I slightly smiled at him and we stared at each other for a few moments.

Suddenly, he furrowed his brows.

-What?- I asked. I don't have a single clue about what he is thinking right now.

He sat up, put his elbows on his knees and cupped his cheeks with his tattoed hands. He looked like he was in really deep thought.

When he thought for a while, he stood up and started pacing back and forth around the room.

-But who are the people that trapped us in the woods in the first place?- he asked. I wasn't sure if he was asking me or if he was just talking to himself, so I decided to respond:

-I've got no idea. I didn't see who hit me so hard I passed out because it was really dark.

-Me neither. Who on Earth would have been in the woods? No one ever goes there. People believe that there is a giant tree monster that lives there. The whole Eroda knows very well about that.

-Hold up. A tree monster?- I asked, confused. Is there really a myth about a tree monster that has been spreading around Eroda?

-Yes. The whole village believes in that stupid myth. Well, except me and the lads. I personally think that it is really stupid for people to believe in that, because monsters clearly aren't real. Some people were even saying that they happened to see the monster in person.- he said and chuckled while shaking his head slightly.

I laughed a bit before my face turned serious once again.

-Well, I still don't know who could've been the person that tied us.- I spoke quietly.

-I think I heard a male voice yelling before I passed out. I am not quite sure.- he said back.

-But what kind of man goes to the woods of Eroda if there is a myth about that stupid monster?- I asked.

-I've got no idea.

Right after he said that, he sat back on the sofa and stopped talking for a while. I rested my head on his shoulder as he stroked my brown locks.

-Maybe it is too early for us to know all of the answers.- I said, making him hum in response.

-But we can talk about something else that happened in the woods.- he said playfully. I looked at him weirdly because I clearly didn't know what he was talking about.

Then realisation hit me.

I kissed him in the woods again.

Wait, I didn't just kiss him.

I made out with him.

I was just desperately wanting to feel his soft lips on mine and that crave took over me somehow.

Just as I realised what he meant, my cheeks started burning on extreme heat. I smiled while looking at him and he smiled back.

-You know what I mean, right?- he asked quietly and playfully.

I nodded my head and covered my face with my hands, feeling embarrased because he mentioned that.

-Oh, no need to be embarrased, love. You know, that kiss was definitedly better than the last one. I need to find out which chapstick do you use.

-Seriously?- I spoke while my hands were still covering my heating face.

-Uh huh. You know, I realised that I really like kissing you. I mean, even if you are my first kiss, I still feel some passion behind all those kisses.

That is when he took a hold of my hands and moved them, revealing my still embarrased face.

-Love, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?- he asked, looking at me adorably.

I shook my head and he continued speaking:

-Well, I am telling you that now. You are beautiful, love.

Just then, he started to lean in slightly. I leaned in too and our lips molded in a sweet kiss.

I was kissing his lips, tasting mint on them. With our toungues fighting for dominance, he flipped us over so I was on top of him, straddling his lap.

Of course, he eventually won and his tongue was exploring my mouth once again. I felt like I was entering the gates of heaven. Kissing him felt like pure love and desire...and I simply couldn't get enough of it.

I bit his lower lip slightly, making him let out a quiet groan. Without realising, I started pulling at the roots of his beautiful curly hair as he moaned in response.

I felt his lips leaving mine as he started kissing my neck. He was sucking on my neck ever so slowly and gently. I moaned as he started kissing my sweet spot.

Soon, I felt his teeth getting in contact with my skin, making me smile slightly.

He was biting on my skin, making me gasp in pleasure.

When moments passed, I heard the door of the house open and someone screamed:

-What is going on in here?!

__________________________________

A/N: Woah there. First this chapter turned out to be full of mysteries, then I thought that it will end up being sweet and all...and now this.

I am shocked even though I wrote this fucking chapter.

Who the fuck could be disturbing these lovebirds?

Let me know what you think.

V+C

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26.2K 229 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
161K 3.6K 40
The story of when a girl meets a boy and they change each other, in more ways than one. !!pregnancy plot!!
35.4K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...
3M 74.8K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...