Letters

Por naomigatthis

The journey foward requires that you leave a lot behind. What better place than in an envelope? Más

1. To humans
2. To my body
3. To my soulmate
4. To the few friends
5. To whom it may concern

6. To readers and forever supporters

5 0 0
Por naomigatthis

Dear Lovers,

If you made it this far, I appreciate you. I am grateful that you took time out of your busy lives to read, understand, share your thoughts too. I feel blessed knowing that there is someone out there willing to listen to me. Writing all of that, I noticed my writing has not improved, but I have transitted properly from hiding my feelings in dark fictions to expressing them freely, and has more serious depth. I really like the feeling and I hope I cultivate it to something better.

One last thing, To my body, Letter 2 of this book, is the most important for me. To me, these letters are all part of the process of letting go and loving myself more. I hope you have a therapeutic time reading it, and I hope you can share your thoughts with me.

Until my next work, I hope we all stay alive and well.

With warm love,

Naomi Gatthis.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
12.5K 714 14
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku