His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter๐Ÿ”ฅ
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 14

4K 100 10
By fity24

*Warning. Murder

* Not proof read

_____________
______

Jeongguk p.o.v

I was at my  secret place with my three victims really not aware that today is their last day on this planet.  Put on my mask and grab my favorite katana sword .also I have my knife,chainsaw,and gun so I can have more fun .

I walked up to my first victim and she was the one who think she had the audacity to touch what's mine. I lean
in her ear and said.

Jeongguk: wakie,wakie horse .

Horse: wh-who are you ?
She said in a fearful voice. I laugh like a lunatic when she asked me who am I ,what a dumbass

Jeongguk: oh you don't remember me hmm . Let me help you horse.
I took off the blindfold off for her . When she saw me her eyes widen but started to tear up. She started to To beg for mercy but I laugh it off

Horse: pl-please don't kill me ,I promise I won't tell anyone.

Jeongguk:hmm should I let you go or not?

Horse:yes please-

Jeongguk:DID I ASK YOU TO SPEAK?

Horse: no .

Jeongguk:  then don't talk if you don't want this  to be more painful.

I  pulled out my knife and started to cut her finger off and she screamed in pain .
Jeongguk:this is what you get for touching my boyfriend.

I cut her hands and saving that for later to mail it to her parents. I grab my katana sword and started chopping her body into two parts. I then grab my chainsaw and cut her repeatedly until I got bored. I grab her heart , liver and kidneys along with the hands and but it in a present box for her parent's to have as a gift. And of course I wrote a note. I'm so kind ahahahahahahahaha .

2 hours later

After I killed the other two victims and burned their bodies into ashes. I went into my bathroom and took a shower so I don't smell like blood . After about 10minutes 4 I got out the shower literally flexing my muscles and then I put on my suit and drive off to work.

Taehyung p.o.v

I was listening to the teacher until the whole class eyes was looking at the door to see who it was . As soon as the I think he's a new student , every girl started to put on a little bit of make up and Whispers to their friends . I just started to doodle on my notebook and wait until our new professor mr. Byeongkwan to talk .

(This is what Taehyung's new professor looks like it should I say Byeongkwan  btw Byeongkwan is from A.C.E )

(A/n:Jeongguk a.k.a the killer bunny killed the professor)

Mr.Byeongkwan: ok class today we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class mr. Seo

New student : hello my name is seo young-ho but you can call me Johnny . *Smiles*

There was an empty seat next to me and Johnny sat next to me.then the teacher resume his lesson . I  was half paying attention and half daydreaming.until it was time for lunch I got out of the classroom as fast as possible .as I was walking through the hallway I was startled by someone tapping my shoulder . I turned around and saw it was the new  student Johnny .

Johnny: hey um can you show me where the cafeteria at .

Taehyung:oh sure

Johnny:oh  silly me I forgot to introduce myself ,*pulls his hand out for a handshake* my name is seo young-ho but you can call me Johnny for short .

Taehyung:*accepted the handshake* oh my name is Kim taehyung but you can call me taetae . Do you want to be friends?

Johnny: of course I'll be your friend plus you are the first friend I've ever made in this new town, thank you for being my friend.

Taehyung:oh your welcome johnny.let go to the cafeteria shall we ?

Johnny:let's goooo * Smiles cutely *

Taehyung:yeah.

______________
  _______________________________
_______________
  ___________________

Time skip to 3 p.m.
At the kookv house

No one p.o.v

Jeongguk and Taehyung were cuddling with each other and was watching the news but then the news reporter was talking about something serious.

Today the police was called by a women who was a mother and she lost her daughter whose name was horse ,she said " at 12pm I found a present box for me then when I opened it up I saw my daughter's hand ,heart ,liver , and kidneys in it and found a note that says 'this is what your daughter gets for touching what's mine . From the killer bunny and now I'm very confused who did this to my precious little girl*sobs* I don't know what to do. " now where still doing research on who is the mysterious murder . And remember adults keep your kids safe at all time.

Taehyung:oh no poor girl , now the mother has to suffer from tumours .

Jeongguk:yeah poor *gritted teeth* g.i.r.I

Jeongguk:well I'm going to take a nap alright darling.

Taehyung:now that you just mention nap I realized I need to take a nap too .

Jeongguk:oh you can join me .

___________________________

Hey guys it's me your author fity24
Vote ,comment . And today there's no meme for this chapter .but I have a video for you to watch . I'm sorry for the short chapter also thank you for supporting me and voting. And now we reach to 4.39k reads.

This is oneus a K-pop boys group with 6 members .
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.7K 36
"The thoughts of you devour me Taehyung, what do you expect from me?" "Then, how about you come devour me Jungkook," --- 100k - May 1st, 2020.
72.8K 2.2K 23
" ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ " - ๐• แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2020 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ__...
124K 3.3K 33
boyร—boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021
112K 7K 41
When Seokjin, the most popular and rich student, decided to ask the school's freak to act like his boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? #1 botto...