Twin Omega

By JayOryana

in a world where comunity divide based on their second gender what Will happen when a pair of twins born and... More

author's note
teaser
0
0.1
the light
the gang leader
beam
the sun
the moon
family
Pureblood vs dominant
suppressant
new hazer
breed
confusing pedigree
hopeless
the other twins
New acquaintance
cast
new boy in charge
OFFICIAL FIRST DAY
destiny
hello, do i know you
the twins
the twins pt 2
not an update
omega
you are kidding me
cute gangster
the V
brother
brother pt 2
secret revealed
finding
after the final match
the savior

have we ever met before?

1.2K 71 15
By JayOryana

forth pov

college.....

its been a year ago when im last step my foot here. its still the same as the last time im here, nothing too memorable though. well, i love my college days. even since the first day of it i cant be a playboy anymore, due to certain someone....but i still enjoy it with the brotherhood of my friends in engineering and also medical. but im enjoying engineering more, they are badass, cool, and carefree but love their friends dearly.

im not too excited with this day appointment actually. i hates giving speech i front of anywho, its p earth and p mew's specialty. i know what you think, p mew and speech doesnt sound pleasant in one sentence, right?? but its true. even he is ice cold and dont give a shit to anyone other than family, but he have way with words. he can be very persuasive, but intimidating too.

me? im better with my fist than word. so now you know why i dont think its a good thing to make me give a speech in front of all those sophomores. i know how is it, i have been there when im in my second years, and all i can think is,,,,this guy is bulshiting. just because we still a college students doesnt mean we know nothing about real world work. the whole time i just scrolling my phone and dont even listen to what they saying at all, even they assign us to make a summary of any bulshit they are spouting. i have my friends for that. and right now i also have lam for that. i just need to memorize what he have write for me.

"ai forth,,, is that you?"

"who else?"

"wow.... you stay with p' mew and lam for too long, their icy personality start to rub on you"

PLakkk....

"ouch Lam... its hurt"

"serve you right Max"

"why do you have to annoy Lam everytime you met him, you punk?"

"oh... hey Park, sorry i dont see you back there buddy" 

like usual Max round his hand on park's shoulder,, just like everytime they met.

"hands off"

"hands off"

yep... and just like usual, Lam and Tul will snap. sometimes those 4 make me got headache.

"lets go gays, they have waiting for us" i cant stand watch them do it again

"who you call gays?!" Park shout at me

"all 4 of you of course, who else? you guys are gays af, just married already"

ups..... seem like I drop the bomb. there is a reason why they havent together all these years. 

"guys..... nice to meet you. its been quite long time I havent see you. all 5 of you" someone call us, uhhhmmmm..... who is this woman again? i remember she is one of the lecturer. 

"owh miss Mint, nice to see you again... still single I see.." park said teasingly, i remember this woman always try to get in my pants. ugh.... her scent make me wanna throw up, so i just smile thinly while gritting my teeth, or else im gonna shower her with puke.

"come on boys...... its time for your speech" she led us to the stage. it will be me and Max who give a speech, because we are the youngest CEO of the year, and our company do some works together.

there are also some other people who invited to give a speech, so here i am, waiting in the front seat  for my turn. im almost dozing off because i have no interest to look, moreover listen to my biggest rival. he is middle aged man, with constipated face, i have to admit he is great entrepreneur, but his attitude is really pissing me off. but something make me cant really sleep. im feeling something nagging on the back of my head, and its make me reckless. 

i try remembering all my schedule today, and double check everything in my gadget, but everything is in order. what is this? where this recklessness come from?

 "Lam, im going to washroom. i cant hold my eyes to keep open"

"just go, i will call you when its your turn"

and so, i walk out of the room and heading to nearest washroom. every  years is the same event, and i never paid attention to this event since forever, why should i do this again? oh.. i remember now, so my mom wont nag me all night.

im walk out and start to lit my cigarette, all those scent really make me dizzy, at least the smoke make me less dizzy. i lean my back on the wall near the hallway. its silent here, not many student walk in this way.

"excuse me, but you are not allowed to smoke in this area"

yeah i know but do i look like i care? im gonna give a piece of my mind to this brat.

"and who wil---" 

what the fuck???????

kongpob pov

"ai kao,,,,, where are you going?"

"just follow me, will you? i have to meet him before he went too far" 

"who?"

"my savior"

owh.... looks like my friend have something for his so-called savior.
I don't see him clearly at the ceremony, I'm curious how is he looks like, I can see kao's eyes twinkling every time he mentioned his savior. we are almost running to look for him, well, kao is running, I'm just tagging along.

"p' beam... wait!" kao shout at someone that almost takes a turn in a corner. I can see he is stopping in his track and start to turn around and facing us.

wow..... kao is right. he is an angel.....

i never seen more beautiful man than my papa so far, but this man is definitely as pretty as papa, or more,, since he looks so young.

"aw, hey kao. whats up?" his voice is deep and sooting,,, wow man... now i understand why kao became like that. i think i know im into a man now. 

no, the right word is, this man can change everyone sex orientation.

i mentally slap my face when im realize im ogling this senior,, wake up kong...

"im fine p'... thanks to you. if not because of you maybe im bedridden in the hospital right now" 

huh? since when kao can speak like that? he is always the shy and quiet boy.

"its nothing nong. i see your twin at the ceremony too. if those moron have eyes they wont bother you anymore. but if they still insist then i will accompany you to engineering to clear up this problem for real."

"yes p' beam. i will call you once they show up."

"okay then, im going now. i have freshman gathering in scence. arent you boys have it too in economic?"

"oh shit, im forget about it when i saw you p'" kao facepalmed himself

p' beam chuckled and start to turn around. we keep standstill watching him move away, but just few step his phone is ringing and he stop again to pick up his phone.

"Hello?"

"......."

"yeah I brought some for you, i know you can't function properly without breakfast"

"......"

"it's okay, i will go take it from my car now. let's meet in main hall, its the nearest spot from both our place"

I and Kao stunned in our spot,, did he just speak Korean? i know he is a transfer student, but i think it's from another college, not another country. somehow I'm feeling i wanna befriend with him. 

and another thing that intrigued me is,, he doesn't have any scent, our family have a very strong sense and can easily determined between alpha, beta and omega, and since i learn about dominant and pureblood i also start training myself to determine whether someone is dominant or pureblood. but p' beam, i cant find any clue, at all. im almost sure he is omega, because he have same characteristic as my papa, but his scent, he doesnt have any scent at all. i can smell his soap, shampoo and detergent, is so faint, i think he use non-perfume product, but not his own scent. i never met someone like this. 

what is he?

p' beam start to run now, but its not to science building, i think that way is the one to parking lot. where is he going?

"oy kong"

"huh? what?"

"lets go. and shut your mouth. a bug almost make ahouse there"

i want to slap Kao's head but he already run away.

thankfuly we dont late to our freshman gathering. its quite fun and my senior seems all good people. most of the hazer are dominant beta and only 3 of them are alphas. i found some 2 omega girls in my batch. they looks like rich girls, so i cunclude this university accept omegas too. but only from prominent family. i never know this girls, are they come from another country? because we do bussiness with all wealthy family in thailand and im quite sure i never met them.

time flies and we already fnish this first day, if the orientation week for this faculty is this enjoyable i think i will enjoy it to the fullest, to set my mind in this knowledge field. because to be honest economic is not my forte but i choose it because i want to help my parents with their bussines. all my brothers are taking engineering so they just take responsibility to the bussiness that have something to do with it, while the other are handled by dad and mom.

"kong,, where are you going?"

i was walking absentmindedly to unknow hallway, gulf and kao walking toward me and start to drag me away.

"uhmmm,,,, guys... i need to go to the washroom"

"but that one don't lead to any washroom. what are you thinking dude? you seem to distract since this morning" 

gulf look at me boring a hole into my brain

"don't say you are falling in love to p' beam"

 kao says moving his eyebrow up and down

"who the hell is p' beam?"

"ah,, sorry we haven't tell you about him. kao tell him"

and kao starts to tell his story about his first fight and how he met an angel who saves him, but gulf just sneered and look at us accusingly.

"you guys just want to play a fool to me"

"why would we? its true. i will call you too if those senior really come to bother me again"

"you better"

we start to walk and looking for the nearest washroom but to our luck, we don't find any. so we keep walking until nearing the main hall. finally, we find the washroom near the main hall. after finishing my deed I'm walking out, but I heard something. it's like a sniffle, is there someone silently crying? I'm curious, it is my nature to overly curious, so I start walking silently and listen carefully to locate the source of those sounds. it's from the back of this washroom, I think I see a glimpse of small park behind this building from the washroom window, so I'm heading there..... and there I see something that I never thought I will ever see...

beam pov

im standing in line with my friends and another transfer students. arthit is in the very back row, he looks intimidating with that red jacket. beside him i see another 2 boys use the same red jacket. its weird,,, they say moving to this university in third year is difficult, moreover for medical and engineering faculty. but here i found that besdie me and my 2 friends, phana and kit, there are also 2 other transfer students for medical, a girl and a boy. and those 2 boys with red jacket is definitely third or fourth years, from what arthit said when he make a mess in his room to decide which faculty jacket to use. only hazer, interning students, and fourth years students that use red jacket. regular third year students are using blue jacket.

arthit dont look at me, at all. i dont know if that because he still sleepy, or he have something in mind. so i will just play dumb and act like we dont know each other. phana and kit nudge on my tummy and ask with their gesture. i know they are curious too with arthit behaviour. but i says nothing, just shrug it off.

finally its end..

i hate fomalities. it bored me to death.

"oy beam"

"what?"

"where are you going? our faculty is on the opposite way. and we have class in 5 minutes"

"you guys go to class. im going to enjoy became a freshman"

"you are kidding right?"

"nope"

"seriously beam..."

"im 1000% serious. now shoo..... your class will start anytime now"

"ugh i hate you"

"love you too kitty"

i look at my friends who walk away. its the first time im going to do something on my own, since child im always do anything with arthit, then we met phana, then kit. when arthit starts to hang out with ice and bright,, ups i mean knot and pick, i still have phana and kit by my side. 

but right now i decide to do this one passion of mine all by myself. i want to show the world that an omega can be anything they want if they have someone support them at least mentally. 

so.... where to go now

i have seen the map of this place last night, so i optimist i won't get lost again.

when im almost turn in one corner of the main hall building i heard someone call me. who is it? im quite sure not many people know me here. 

oh... its him, the boy from last time. he look so happy today, and he is with his friend this time. i have see him and his brother in the ceremony earlier,, they look completely the same, except his twin have an earstud in his left ear, and the fact that they are in different faculty. if i meet just two of them without their uniform i dont sure if i can ifferentiate just by look at them. 

should i befriend them?

i like having friends, moreover in this new place where nobody know about me and arthit.

we chat for a while, when im gonna walk away to my new faculty arthit call me.

i know he wont be able to do his duty if i havent feed him. so now im running to parking lot to take the food i have prepared for him.

"hey bro, where are you? im walking to main hall right now"

"im on my way too... shit i dont have energy to run faster. i dont have dinner last night and this morning knot just give me a glass of pink milk"

" who told you to skip dinner, you pink milk monster? i hvae cook for you so its not my fault if you dont eat it"

"okay..okay.. its my own fault. sorry to make your food cry. happy now?"

"no. im still pissed because you dont say anything to me since last night"

" im really sorry brother.... please forgive me na..na...na..."

"yucks... you sounds disgusting"

"but you still love me"

"unfortunately"

we keep bickering on the phone until i see him walk towards me from the opposite direction. this hallway somehow deserted, i dont see anyone except me and arthit, where is everyone....?

"why this hallway so quiet? no one here."

"well everyone is in their respective place except us right now. now give me food, i cant think straight at all"

"here you go. i need to catch up with science freshman gathering now"

"okay. thanks bro. be safe will you"

"what the hell bro???"

"well you know there are many alphas here, and right now you are roaming around alone"

"shut the fuck up.... no one can smell me. hyungs confirm it already. and dont look at me like im a lost puppy. im more than capable to save myself and beat up anyone who mess up with me"

"okay,,,okay,,, just saying,,okay. relax bro. no need to sprout a poison on me"

im pouting at arthit who look at me like im a lost puppy. he always like this since that one night when im go alone to finish my mission. he still blame himslef because he cant go with me, and what happened that night still haunting him.

"Stop pouting, you have a son already,,, now shoo..... go to your freshman gathering. i have freshmans to bark out too"

how dare he shoos me away, when he is the one make me running here and there since morning. i stomped at his foot then walk away without looking back. i can hear him curse me in every language we know. i just smirk but laughing internally, its been some time since we bicker and fight each other.

when im nearing the washroom outside the mainhall i see there is a smoke in the air. what a dumbo, dont they know its forbiden to smoke in university area. i can see there is a big sign of no smoking in the wall. ugh.... i hate this kind of human.

im walking further until i see a silhouette of a man, with cancer stick on his left hand. i cant see his face clearly because he surrounds his head with smoke.

"excuse me, but you are not allowed to smoke in this area"

he looks surprised at first but then relax and turn to face me like he dont care to what i said at all

"and who wil....."

he stopped mid air. i dint know what he is going to say, because once he fully look at me he suddenly became a statue. his eyes widen like a saucer, jaw dropping and his cancer stick fall to the ground. im hurry to step on it so its die and no more smoke come out, but this man seems like he dont realise it at all. he keep staring at me without move a muscle.

"heloo.... sir, are you alright?"

i ask him and waving my hand in front of his face, but no reaction.

i check his pulse in his wrist, its normal, just a bit fast, but everything seems normal. so i decide to leave him be. he wears a fancy suit, and im quite sure he must be one of those guest lecturers for this event in main hall. if he doesn't back to the main hall for too long his secretary or colleagues will look for him. i have important thing to do right now.

i drag him and make him sit on one of the benches. he still in trans, i don't know what to do...

"well sir, im sorry i cant help you, i have important gathering right now. take care of yourself, and please dont smoke again, okay?

and i leave him there. i see my watch and cursing because the freshman gathering almost starts already, and its 10 minutes away from this building. i have to run now. when i look back, that man still in his statue-like condition. somehow i feel i have met this man before, but im not sure.... have we ever met before? but when? where? 

ah... its not important for now.

a/n

so...... what do you think guys?

sorry i haven't update for quite a long time

btw yesterday my aunty is leaving this world,, so i decide to publish this today to remind me of the date.

thanks for your patience

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 213K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
18.7K 1K 61
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
43.6K 3.7K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...