Memories - Romanogers Fanfic

By Daredevilosa

Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers are married and have two children: Sarah and James. They lived happily, unt... More

The Coma
Back at Home
Back at Work
The First Fight
Love and Sex
The Park
True or False?
I'll Make Her Remember
Christmas' Eve
We Can Try
We Need to Talk
New Life
First Mission Together
Memories in the form of Delirium
Bad News
Do you want the divorce?
What Goes Around, Comes Back Around
Mission London - Part I
Mission London - Part II
Mission London - Part III
Mission London - Final
A Little Black Widow
Was that a dream or a memory?
Remedy
I Don't Love You
Cupid Operation
Ambush
Negotiations
They can't break me
End of Mission
This is Elisa
Sarah and the longing
If I hurt you...
Memories
The Scarlet Witch
Don't you forget about me
Losses
Dealing with Reality
James' Choice
What Happened to Sarah?
Taking the own poison
Sarah
Maria & Sara
Clint's Birthday
I can hate you
Sorry
Barack Obama
Pre Obama's Mission
In Memory of Jane Foster, Darcy Foster Erik Selvig
Truths - Part 1
Truths - Part 2
Truths - Part 3
Let's go Home
New Neighborhood
Truths - Part 4
The Twins
We don't cry for who's not dead
A surprise and A Misunderstanding
A Moment of Love
The Chloe Story
I can't say goodbye
Unexpected
Lindsay's Rescue
Shapes of Love
Penultimate Chapter
Final - part 1
Final - Part 2
Final Chapter (Alternative)

A Little Black Widow

2.8K 81 43
By Daredevilosa

**Guys, I am back! I'm so sorry I take so many time to post it, I will try to finish at least this fanfic here, but in my portuguese profile on Wattpad (@ daredevilosaPT), this is already finished**

Natasha was staring at Steve and Steve could notice that she was holding back her laughter.

N: I'm sorry, Steve, but ...

Natasha took a deep breath.

N: It's just... it's complicated.

Steve dropped her hand and looked away.

S: I knew you were going to do this!

N: Do what?

Steve got up and slightly pushed Natasha, making her fall backwards on the bed, he took her right hand and just put the ring on her finger. Natasha watched him doing that with a smile on her face, that famous smirk.

Steve lay over Natasha's body and brought his face close to hers, starring into her deep and mortal green eyes.

S: Your answer is yes.

Natasha frowned.

N: No...

S: Yes!

N: You can't oblige me.

Steve raised his eyebrows.

S: Okay, so... do you want me to get the ring back? I'll take back.

Steve lay down on the bed too, by Natasha's side and he grabbed her hand. Steve pretended to pull the ring back.

S: You know... maybe Elisa will say yes in your place instead.

Steve teased her and Natasha's smile immediately faded away, she looked at Steve with hatred and she was gaping because she didn't expect him to joke about it, so she pulled her hand and slapped Steve's hand.

Natasha climbed on top of Steve's body and placed her forearm against Steve's neck to sufocate him, then she leaned closer to his face.

N: Do you want to die today?

Steve was the one smiling ironically now.

N: Are you challeging me, Rogers?

S: You won't kill me and it's great to know that you're jealous of me.

N: Me? I do not!

Natasha forced a nervous laugh.

N: You could only dream about it, Rogers! I'm a Black Widow and let me tell you something... I don't know how to deal with threats of betrayal, I prefer to eliminate the possibilities...

Natasha moved her other hand to Steve's pants and she grabbed his balls, then she craved her nails on it, making Steve groan and bend in pain.

S: Let go!

N: Make me!

Natasha threatened, raising her eyebrow.

Steve grabbed Natasha's waist and turned her over on the bed again, but before he could get on top of her again, Natasha kicked his chest, then she turned a somersault, landing on the floor outside the bed.

Steve quickly sat down on the bed and grabbed her hair to prevent her from escaping, Natasha grabbed his wrist and used it as a support to get up and release the hair from his hand, she threw all the weight of her body on Steve's wrist, which caused him a little pain, but it was not enough to break his wrist.

As soon as Natasha got to her feet, Steve hugged her knees and pulled to make her lose balance and fell, but Before Natasha fell with her back on the floor, she used her forearms to prevent the fall, landing her forearms on the floor, then she quickly spread her legs and tried to kick Steve in the face, but he deflected quickly too, but It was enough for Natasha to be able to cross her feet around his neck.

Natasha starred into Steve's eyes while she was compressing his neck tight.

Steve's face turned red and he could feel it was getting hard to breathe, he looked at Natasha to show it to her and she didn't look sorry, on the contrary, she was smiling and having pleasure by doing so.

Steve used his strentgh to knelt on the bed, and tried to stand up to see if Natasha let go of his neck, but all she did was to grab and hold on to his shirt and use it as a support to get up and move to sit on Steve's shoulders while he was standing up.

Steve moved a bit away from the bed, and pushed Natasha's waist back trying to break free.

N: Too weak for a super soldier, huh?

Natasha teased and smirked.

Steve turned, and then leaned forward hard, making Natasha's back bump hard against the bed. The strentgh was such that it broke the base of the bed.

Natasha was forced to relax her legs from Steve's neck, she released him and then looked at him shocked and she had a expression of pain in her face.

S: Don't even try to make me believe it hurt.

Natasha frowned, but soon smiled, she was proud that Steve was able to interpret when she was being fake.

Steve smiled back at Natasha and placed his knee between her legs, then he grabbed the straps of Natasha's tank top and pulled it down hard, ripping them in just one move.

By seeing Steve's action and burning eyes, Natasha hurriedly unbuttoned her jeans shorts and before she could remove them herself, Steve grabbed her shorts and pulled down hard, then removed it from her feet, which made him move away temporarily. Natasha took the opportunity to sit on the bed and hold on Steve's shirt and lift it. Steve just had to finish the shirt's removal by throwind it away.

As soon as Steve threw the shirt away, he lay over Natasha, making her lie down and pressed his lips against hers. Natasha bit Steve's lip hard to the point of making him bleed.

Steve pull his lips away from Natasha's and she was smiling for hurting him again. Natasha stuck her nails on Steve's neck and dragged down, marking Steve's neck and chest, he groaned in pain and pushed her to lie on the bed again.

S: What is up to you today?

N: You should not make me jeaulous.

S: So you admit it.

N: Never.

Steve smirked and he couldn't wait another minute, he didn't have time to foreplay now, he unbuttoned his pants with difficulty, because he was in a hurry, Natasha watched him with his breathing already completely changed and she bit her lower lip ansious for his actions.

As soon as Steve unbuttoned his pants, he released his penis and he was completely rigid, he grabbed Natasha's tight and moved to the side, so she could be really open for him, then he slapped her tight and starred into her eyes. Natasha seems to enjoyed the action so he did it again and then placed his hand on her intimate part to feel if she is so ready as him is.

Natasha was ready for Steve, she was ready since she started to fight with him, she leaned her head back while Steve started to slid his fingers on her clit up and down slowly and firmly in the way that she likes.

Steve wanted to just possess her now, but he can't resist to give pleasure to Natasha and watch her reactions to his moves, so he decided to play with her clit till she started to moan.

When Natasha moaned, Steve knew he needed to fuck her or he would finish very soon and he wants to take time devouring her body. Steve started to massage his penis whil still playing with Nat's Clit, he even started to approach his penis to her opening and he would dive into it, but he heard someone knocking on the door.

Steve and Natasha looked at the door and they were very nervous, because they didn't remember if the door was locked or not, and if it was not locked, Sarah or James would step in and see them like that and it would be a horrible image to have in their heads.

Their hearts sped up very much when they saw the doorknob move and the relief came soon because the door was locked.

J: Daddy?

James called from the corridor.

S: Y-yes, James...?

J: I heard some noises, is everything okay in there?

S: Oh yes, son, don't worry!

J: But what is broke?

S: Nothing... I was just moving the furniture.

J: Is my mother there too? Why is the door locked?

S: Because... because...

Steve was more red then before, but the red now is for embarassment.

N: Because we are cleaning the room and we had to put the dresser on the door...

J: Oh, ok! I'll go down then.

S: Okay, son. We'll be down in a minute.

Steve and Natasha looked at each other, Steve sighed.

N: Ugh, that was close.

S: We have to be more careful... and quieter.

N: I can't guarantee silence.

Natasha smirked and raised one eyebrow.

S: Natasha...

N: I can't. You are the one to blame!

S: You who tried to kill me.

N: And who was all horny with that?

S: Just me?

N: No, I got horny because I noticed that you were horny, so...

S: Okay, let's not argue about it ...

Steve kissed Natasha's shoulder and stood up, Natasha sat down and then held on Steve's pants.

N: Where do you think you're going??

S: James is awake.

Steve justified.

N: So what? He went downstairs...

Steve starred at Natasha and at the door.

S: I don't know, Nat...

N: I will convince you to stay and make love to me if...

Natasha put her tongue on Steve's stomach and felt his stomach contract.

S: Natasha...

N: What? Tell me you don't want it...

Natasha looked up to look at Steve with a raised eyebrow. Steve sighed and seemed to still be wondering whether or not to continue.

Steve lowered his pants, but before Natasha could do anything, they heard a knock on the door again. They both froze looking at the door.

J: Daddy?

N: James, what do you want???

J: I'm hungry!

Natasha snorted and threw herself back on the bed. Steve made negative with his head.

S: I said so.

Steve climbed up his pants and walked to the bathroom.

S: You take care of it and I take care of it...

Natasha sighed and rolled over on the bed, her face turned to the mattress, she grunted and bit the sheet, regreting of having kids.

J: Daaaad???

Natasha got up and looked at the torn clothing.

N: Just a minute, James! Wait for me downstairs!

J: Why can't I come in?

N: I already said that we are cleaning. Wait down there, I'll be right there!

Natasha took another outfit to get dressed, she unlocked the door and went to the twins' room. She noticed that they were both awake in the cradle without crying and approached them.

N: Good morning!

Natasha smiled at the babies.

N: What are you doing, huh? Why didn't you call me? Is everythingall right? Do you want to come down with me? Let's go down a litte bit to see your siblings? Yes, let's go.

Natasha took Nick first and placed him at the infant safety seat and did the same with Lindsay. She went downstairs with the two of them and placed the infant safety seats on the living room rug, next to James.

N: James be a good boy and a good oldest brother...

James looked at Natasha and she pointed the twins.

N: I need you to stay with them for a while, while I prepare something for you all to eat.

J: Okay.

N: Is Sarah asleep yet?

J: I don't know.

James shrugged.

N: I'll check on her first.

James sat on the rug and started to play with the twins while Natasha went to Sarah's room and knocked lightly on the door and entered.

N: Sarah??

Sarah was still in bed, but she was playing with her Barbie. She looked at Natasha but didn't smile.

N: Are you okay?

Sarah make positive with her head.

N: Why don't you come to the living room to play with James and the twins?

Sarah made negative with her head.

N: You really don't want to?

Sarah denied it again.

N: Aren't you hungry?

Again Sarah negatively shook her head.

N: Okay...

Natasha frowned and left Sarah's room, she went to the kitchen and took a box of cereal, she put it in the bowl and put some milk too. She went to the dining room and set it on the table.

J: Oh no, not Corn Flakes!

N: What do you mean, no Corn Flakes?

J: I want to have a real breakfast!

N: A real breakfast??

Natasha frowned.

J: Yes, just like my dad does.

Natasha frowned even more.

N: So you wait for your dad to come down to make your "breakfast", because I thought you were hungry, James Grant Rogers. And I guarantee that he will take a long time upstairs...

J: But I have to go to school!!!

James complained.

N: So eat the damn cereal!!!

J: I don't want to!!!!

N: So, you stay hungry!!!

Laura was now entering the house, she looked at Natasha and smiled.

L: Good morning!

Natasha was irritated, so she just nodded positively.

L: Sorry, I'm late.

J: You have the same clothes as yesterday.

James pointed out and Laura seemed embarassed.

Natasha was going to argue with James for noticing other people's clothes but it was true and Laura didn't seem to have slept.

Natasha looked at Laura and raised her eyebrow.

N: Clint?

L: Huh?

Laura immediately went red. Natasha shook her head negatively.

N: That son of bitch! I told him!

L: What?

J: You said a curse!

N: Nothing, Laura and you...

Natasha starred at James.

N: Do what I say, but don't say what I say.

James seemed confused.

L: We are already late for school, so let's go, James. Where's Sarah??

N: Dammit!!!

J: Again!

Natasha looked at her watch.

L: I'm sorry, it's my fault for not arriving early to get them ready.

N: Of course not, Laura, your schedule was supposed to be after the children left school. We who should have got them ready. Sarah is still in bed!

L: The gate will close in fifteen minutes, there will be no time for her to get ready.

N: So take James only.

J: But I didn't even have breakfast!

N: Because you didn't want to, now you eat at school!

J: If Sarah is going to miss school, so am I!

Natasha crossed her arms and looked at James. James looked at Natasha, then raised his eyebrows, staring at Natasha. James was embarrassed and looked down, he got up and took the backpack next to the couch and hold Laura's hand that took him away to school.

...

Natasha closed the door and looked at the cereal, she took the bowl and went to the couch and sat facing the twins. Natasha rested her feet on the baby seat's and pushed lightly to rock the twins while eating the cereal.

After almost an hour, Steve appeared in the living room. Natasha was nursing Lindsay, and looked at Steve.

S: Have the kids gone to school already?

N: James did. Sarah didn't... oh my God, I even forgot that she's in her room. She is so quiet.

S: Why didn't she go to school?

N: I forgot to ask her to get up and get ready, so she missed the time.

S: I will talk to her.

Steve entered Sarah's room and didn't see her. He approached the bed and noticed that she was lying on the carpet on the other side of the bed.

S: Sarah?

Sarah looked at Steve.

S: What are you doing?

Sarah: Nothing.

Steve frowned.

S: Are you feeling something wrong? Are you sick?

Steve came over and touched her forehead to see if she had a fever, but she was normal.

S: Are you in any pain?

Sarah made a negative with her head.

S: Let's go to the living room then. Have you eaten?

Sarah: I don't want to.

S: Don't you want to eat?

Sarah: I want to stay here. Alone.

Steve thought that Sarah's behavior was strange.

S: Is that something that James did to you? Did he scare you again?

Sarah rolled to under the bed and Steve lifted the cover and went down to see her.

S: Sarah, what is wrong? Talk to daddy.

Natasha appeared at the door with Lindsay on her arms.

N: Steve, please hold Lily a second please.

S: Sarah? Come on, get out of there.

N: Steve, Nick is crying. I need you to get her and come help me please...

Natasha handed Lindsay over to Steve and went to breastfeed Nick in the living room, Steve came with her and They stayed in the living room for the rest of the morning, looking after the twins and Sarah was so quiet in the room that they even forgot about her again. In fact, Steve didn't forget, he was very concerned about her behavior, but he was distracted by taking care of the twins.

When James arrived from school with Laura, she went to the kitchen, but Steve was already serving lunch. Laura helped to put the food on the table, so Steve went back to Sarah's room and she was sleeping under the bed, Steve pulled her up and put her on his lap and tried to wake her up but she was very sleepy, he put her to bed and went back to the dining room, where everyone was already were sitting.

N: And Sarah?

S: She slept.

L: When she wakes up, I'll give her lunch.

Laura announced and the Family started to eat.

...

When Sarah woke up, she left the room and only Laura and James were in the living room.

L: Little Sarah, I'm glad you woke up, sleepyhead!

Sarah: I'm hungry.

L: I imagined that, I will warm up your lunch.

Sarah: Has everyone eaten yet?

L: Yes, you overslept.

Sarah: Nobody waited for me!

L: They were hungry, Sarah. Next time you will wake up earlier if you sleep earlier. You sleep more than your bed.

Laura smiled and then gave Sarah's lunch, Steve came down a few hours later and was more relieved when he saw Sarah playing in the living room.

S: Did she eat?

L: Yes.

Steve approached Sarah and James.

S: How about if we play something together now?

Sarah and James smiled.

S: What do you want to play with? Sarah chooses first.

J: Oh, no! She will want to play with dolls!

Sarah: I will not, I want to play with...

Sarah took a time to think, but she was interrupted by Natasha, who was screaming, calling for Steve.

N: Steve! I need help to bath the twins!!!

Steve looked at Sarah and James.

S: Oh, let's do what... go ahead and choose what to play and I'll be right back.

Sarah: But you said you were going to play with us!

Sarah complained.

S: I know, princess, but I need to help your mom now. Laura plays with you in the meantime, Okay?

Steve ran up the stairs and Laura looked at Sarah, who was discouraged now.

L: How about we play of building castles?

J: Yeah!!

Sarah: I don't want to.

J: What do you want to play with then?

Sarah: Nothing!

Sarah went to her room and slammed the door.

Laura played with James, and half an hour later Steve came down.

S: Where is Sarah?

J: She's boring.

L: She went to the room after you went upstairs.

S: I will call her.

Steve went to call Sarah, but she was the same way she was in the morning, she hardly spoke and refused to leave the room. Steve was going to insist that she say what she was feeling, but Natasha called him again to help with something with the twins, which distracted him from insisting on Sarah.

Steve remembered at night, but Natasha said that maybe Sarah would be better the next morning, but she wasn't better next morning.

Laura knocked on Steve and Natasha's bedroom door.

Steve answered the door.

L: Sorry to wake you up.

S: Okay, we were already awake.

L: Sarah refuses to take a shower, she will be late for school again.

S: I'm already going down.

After five minutes, Steve came down and played with James' hair.

S: Good morning, champs.

J: Good morning, dad. Today I have training.

S: It is true. Laura will take you because your mother can't.

J: I know, I know, the twins...

Steve smiled and went to Sarah's room.

S: Sarah, when Laura tells you to take a shower, you have to obey. It's time to go to school. Sarah?

Sarah didn't even move on the bed, Steve came over.

S: Sarah, I'm talking to you.

Sarah looked at Steve.

S: Get up and take a shower.

Steve sat on Sarah's bed.

S: Sarah, I'm going to ask you again. Are you feeling anything? Any pain?

Sarah made a negative with her head.

S: My baby girl, I really want to help you, but you have to tell me what you're feeling... what is wrong. I don't like to see you sad like that.

Steve sighed, waiting for Sarah to respond.

S: Aren't you going to school?

Sarah made a negative with her head. Steve got up.

S: Alright but you have to take a shower, and have breakfast anyway. And it's only today that I'm going to allow this, tomorrow you're going anyway. Are we agreed?

Sarah nodded, got up and went out to take a shower.

Natasha called Steve to get one of the twins to stay in the living room. Steve went up and told Natasha that Sarah didn't want to go to school.

N: How come she didn't want to? Does she have to want it???

S: Was I going to drag her to the school??

N: If necessary!

S: I feel like she is different. She looks sad.

N: I know what she has.

S: Do you know?

N: Yes and she will stop it today.

S: I don't want you to fight with her.

N: I'm not going to fight, Steve.

Steve and Natasha heard a car honking in front of the house. Steve picked Lindsay up and went to the window.

S: It's a SHIELD car!

N: Yes, it's Hill.

S: Are you going out?? Withou telling me?

N: Yes! What are you? My dad??

Nataha frowned then laughed.

N: Help me down, please. Carry that bag.

Natasha picked Nick up and went down the stairs, Steve went down too but he was confused. He followed her to the car parked on the street.

Hill got out of the car and held Nick. Natasha ran to the house and took the baby seats to put in the car, as soon as she did it, Hill put Nick in there and got in the car. Natasha took Lindsay from Steve's arms and then raised her face, asking for a kiss. Steve gave a quick kiss on Natasha's lips, but didn't understand anything.

S: You didn't say you were going out.

N: I'm saying it now.

S: You didn't say what Sarah has...

Natasha put Lindsay in the baby seat and then got in the car, Steve handed over the twins' bag.

N: Steve, Sarah is feeling sad because of all the attention we give to the twins, especially the attention that she always had exclusively for her.

S: I still pay attention to her.

N: But nothing is like before, two babies taking the place of daddy's little princess. So I'm leaving, you can have a father and daughter moment. I guarantee that she will get better after that. See you later, babe.

Steve made positive with his head, he placed his head in the window car and kissed Natasha again. Hill honked loudly and they both looked at her.

H: Oh sorry, my arm slipped here.

Natasha made negative with her head. Steve looked at her again.

S: I will miss you.

N: Oh, don't start with that, Rogers.

H: Awnnn, so romantic!

N: Shut up and let's go!

Steve walked away from the car and waved while Hill drove away.

Steve went back inside the house and talking to Sarah, he found that what Natasha was saying it was true. When they were alone, Sarah immediately became more happy.

When James came home from school with Laura, he looked at his father and was surprised.

Sarah was laughing.

L: You look very handsome like that, Mr. Rogers.

S: Thank you!

Steve smiled.

J: Dad, what is this?

Sarah: He's my client at my beauty saloon. You're next, Jamie.

J: I don't. I am not a girl!!!

S: I did this because Sarah said that if I were a client of her saloon, she would accept to enter the church as a bridesmaid.

J: Bridesmaid?

L: Wait! So...will we have a wedding?

Steve nodded and Laura smiled, so did James.

J: Really, dad??

S: Yeah. And I need you all to convince your mother to wear a dress and be in church.

J: We will help!

Steve played with Sarah and James the rest of the afternoon, he even forgot to take off the outfit that Sarah made him wear.

S: Well, I'm going to change before your mom gets home.

Steve got up and walked to the stairs and at the very moment, Natasha and Hill were walking in with the twins. The two stopped and looked at Steve seriously.

S: I was just playing with Sarah...

Hill and Natasha remained with the same expression.

H: Well, this is nothing new for anyone, is it?

N: Laura...

Natasha handed Lindsay to Laura's lap. Steve turned to go upstairs Natasha quickly took her phone out of her pocket.

N: Steve??

Steve stopped and turned to look at Natasha and she took a picture of him and Steve frowned.

S: Natasha, are you going to send this to the others?

N: Of course not!!!

Said Natasha indignantly, while looking at the cell phone and sending the photo to the cell of Clint, Hill, Coulson and the Avengers.

S: So what are you doing on your cell phone now?

N: Huh? I'm deleting the photo!

Hill felt her phone vibrate, she took out her phone and started laughing when she saw the photo.

S: You did send it!

Steve came up the stairs angrily.

N: I have to calm the beast up there.

Natasha took baby seats from Hill's hands and placed it on the dining table.

Laura took care of the twins, while Natasha ran up to redeem herself with Steve.

Sarah: Will you take me home with your?

H: Of course not!

Sarah: I want to go to your house.

H: For what?

Sarah: To be with you.

H: Why do you want to stay with me???

Sarah: I'm going to ask Mommy if she let me go.

Sarah ran and went up the stairs.

H: Sarah, no!!!

Sarah entered the room and Natasha was hugging Steve's body. The two looked at her.

Sarah: Can I go to Hill's house?

N: Did she invite you?

Sarah: Yes.

N: Sarah?

Sarah: I asked to go and she said ok.

S: You can't because tomorrow you have class and I won't go out in the middle of the night to pick you up because you're scared.

Sarah: Mommy, please...

Natasha approached Sarah and crouched down to be at her height. Sarah whispered something in Natasha's ear and Natasha looked at her in surprise.

N: So you really want to go? I think it's okay.

S: Natasha, she will cry at night, I'm sure she will.

N: No, no, she won't, if she does that I'll pick her there. Hill is very sad and alone now... you know... after Henry left her, so it will be good for her to have Sarah's company.

S: I don't know what you said to convince your mother, but if she allows, I will too...

Sarah: YAY!!!

Sarah ran to the door.

N: Sarah... Wait!

Natasha whispered something else in Sarah's ear, she laughed and nodded, then went downstairs.

Sarah: My mommy allowed! I'm coming with you!

H: What the hell??

Sarah: Wait just a minute. I'll get my dolls!

Sarah ran to the bedroom and took the doll, she came back in the living room with a backpack, went quickly into the kitchen and then left with Maria Hill.

...

When they arrived at Hill's apartment, Sarah looked around and found her apartment very strange, nothing indicated that any human being lived there. No picture frames, no plants, nothing Happy there.

Sarah: Maria?

H: Hm?

Sarah: Let's play of something!

H: No!

Sarah: What are we going to do, then?

H: Watch television. Maybe watch The Orphan.

Sarah: Huh? Orphan? Like... Little Princess?

H: Yeah... like that, I think. Must be.

Hill texted Natasha asking if it was okay for Sarah to watch a suspense movie with her.

"Suspense or terror?"

"The description of the film says suspense"

"I'm going to ask the old man, wait."

...

"Steve said neither suspense nor terror and also he asked if you are crazy."

"Dammit. Okay. Goodbye"

H: Well, apparently, you can't watch any movie of the categories I like, so take the control and choose yourself.

Sarah: Can we order pizza?

H: Why do you ask in the plural? Are you going to pay for anything? And yes, I will order pizza for us.

Sarah: You're boring today.

H: Thank you, you are way more.

Sarah frowned and then searched for a movie on Netflix to watch.

Maria Hill ordered the pizza and watched The Croods movie with her, she even found it amusing.

A few hours after that, Sarah asked for a glass of strawberry milk.

H: I don't have strawberry.

Sarah: I brought it.

H: Did you bring strawberries?

Sarah: Yes.

Hill thought this was strange, but thought it was better not comment. Sarah handed the strawberries to Hill.

By the end of the movie, Sarah was already asleep. Hill laid her on the couch and covered her with a comforter and went to her bedroom to sleep.

In the middle of the night, around 4 am, Sarah woke up and went to Hill's room. She stopped next to Hill and said nothing, but Hill has the same natural sensor as Natasha and opened her eyes when she felt she was being watched.

H: Sarah??? What are you doing?

Sarah tilted her head a little and threw up on Hill's rug.

Hill panicked.

H: This rug is Persian!!!

Sarah put her arms around her belly.

H: Are you going to be vomit again? Oh my God! Wait! Wait!!

Sarah seemed to be with her mouth full.

H: Ju-just swallow it back. Swallow it!!!

Hill got up and took Sarah by her arms, and took her to the bathroom, but she was already throwing up again on the way there.

H: JESUS CHRIST! HOLY SHIT!

Sarah: I don't feel very well.

H: Oh, my! Calm down! I will call your parents! I don't know what to do!

Hill called Natasha's cell phone and was off, so she called Steve's and also was off. She tried several times to call Steve and Natasha, no sucess.

Hill put her hand on Sarah's forehead and she was very hot.

H: You're sick! What do I do? Hospital???

Sarah: No...

H: We have to go, I don't know what to do!

Hill was panicking.

Sarah: Call someone, please!

H: Call someone??

The only person that crossed Hill's mind was Henry, because he has a daughter and must know how to handle it better. Since Steve and Nat didn't answer the call, Hill called him.

Henry: Maria??

H: Henry! I'm sorry to call this hour, but...

Henry: Hey, calm down, speak slowly, what happened?

H: It's Sarah! She is here and she has a fever, she vomited and I don't know what to do! Her parentes don't answer the phone!

Henry: What do you mean? Isn't her mother with her?

H: No, she came to sleep here and now her parents don't answer, I don't know how to deal with these things. Should I call the 911?

Henry: No... Easy... Did you check her temperature? Is she conscious?

H: No, I... Yes, she is talking.

Henry: Calm down, do you want me to go there?

H: Yes, please, but what about your daughter?

Henry: She's with her maternal grandmother, she won't be back until next week. Don't worry, I'm on my way.

Henry arrived in the apartment in half an hour, already with his first aid bag.

H: Thank God! And thank you so much!

Henry: Where is she?

H: I laid her on my bed.

Hill took Henry to Sarah, he put the thermometer under Sarah's arm and saw that the fever was 38 °. Henry gave Sarah twenty drops of dipyrone, which she took under protest, but soon fell asleep.

Henry looked at Hill.

Henry: It's not that high, she'll be fine.

Henry and Hill stayed with Sarah until the fever was gone and it was already six o'clock in the morning.

Hill received a call from Steve who only noticed that his cell phone was out of battery when he got up to check on the twins, he immediately went to get Sarah with Natasha, but Sarah was already feeling much better.

Sarah left Hill's apartment with her parents and Henry looked at Hill and then grabbed his first aid bag. Henry got up from the couch, meaning to leave too.

H: Henry...

Henry: Yes, Maria?

H: Thank you.

Henry: Not for that.

Henry stood looking at Hill, waiting for her to say something, because it looked like she still wanted to say something, but again, Hill said nothing.

Henry: Have a good day, Maria.

Henry walked to the door.

H: Henry! Wait! I wanted to tell you... I'm sorry for what I put you through and for my lies. I shouldn't have done that...

Henry: Why did you lie?? I would have been interested in you even if she wasn't your daughter...

H: Would you??

Henry: But of course! I approached you at Starbucks because I thought you were the most attractive woman I had ever seen. I wasn't even in the mood for coffee, I saw you walking in the mall, smiling and I felt like I should talk to you, I couldn't let you go without knowing you.

Hill was speechless for a few seconds.

H: I... I was very stupid, I was just playing with you just like I play with everyone, that is what I do. I decided to lie because I thought we wouldn't go out more than once or twice, so a little lie wouldn't hurt...

Hill shrugged.

H: I do this all the time with the men I go out with and I thought I wouldn't care if you found out and hated me, like many other men hate me. Then I realized that the problem was not that you were no longer in love with me, the problem is living with the knowledge that you hate me for what I did.

Hill sighed and looked away, and made a negative with her head.

H: I just want to apologize because you're really a nice guy. You didn't deserve to go through this... and you are right to hate me now.

Henry: I don't hate you, Maria... and I'm relieved to know that you have a human side after all. I thought you would never apologize for that.

Hill looked at Henry and gave a shy smile.

Henry: I better go now, I still work tomorrow. I mean... Today, right?

Henry smiled and Henry smiled again.

H: Yes... Of course... Thanks again.

Henry: It's okay

Hill accompanied Henry to the door and opened it and Henry passed slowly to go out of the apartmend and he suddenly turned to face Maria Hill.

Henry: Would you like to have coffee with me?

H: What?? Really?

Henry nodded.

H: B-but when?

Henry: Now.

H: Now??

Henry: It's morning and... Sarah is fine and with her parents.

Hill smiled more and nodded. She only asked for five minutes to change clothes, then the two got out and got into Henry's car to go to the next Starbucks.

On the way, Henry talked about his work as a physiotherapist, and Hill has never been more interested in such a technical topic like that in her life.

...

In the Rogers' car, on the way home, Natasha looked at Sarah.

N: So, did they kiss?

Sarah: No.

S: Who?

Steve didn't understand the question or who they were talking about.

N: But are they back to be friends again?

Sarah shrugged.

Sarah: I slept, but I know they talked a lot and Hill apologized.

N: Did she??

Sarah nodded in agreement.

S: Apologize for who? What?

Steve was still lost and being ignored by Nat and Sarah.

N: And did she suspect anything about your fever?

Sarah: No, she was desperate! I was funny, I wanted to laugh.

N: And you didn't laugh?

Sarah made a negative with her head.

N: Good job, my little Black Widow. Hi-five on mom.

Sarah laughed and gave Natasha a hi-five.

Steve was still trying to understand what they were talking about, and it's better that he never understands, because if he knows that Natasha had the idea of Sarah's fever, knowing that she is allergic to strawberries, Steve would be without talking to Natasha for years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 184 18
A Romanogers AU fanfic. They're desperate to reunite.
155K 3.7K 19
(Sequel to, A beautiful mistake) Natasha Romanoff is pregnant with Steve Rogers's child. He loves her but she just wants to be on her own. Would he...
90K 2.2K 22
Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff have been teammates and friends for a while now. Years spent working, laughing, fighting and just going through lif...
329K 11K 29
𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ the son and daughter of captain america and black widow accidentally travel to the past [ romanogers au ] [ next: avengers ] [ COMPL...