Story Drafts

By LenaHamilton9

These are all unpublished stories that I have started in Google Docs. They are each just little tidbits to se... More

Derek Hale
Kol Mikaelson
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Bellamy Blake
Carlos DeVil
Niklaus Mikaelson
Alec Lightwood
John Murphy
Erica Reyes
Crankgameplays
George Weasley
Bellamy Blake
Alec Lightwood
Jughead Jones
Hybrid BTS
Carlos DeVil
Barry Allen
BamBam
Kim Namjoon
Derek Hale
Five Hargreeves
Carlos DeVil
Carlos DeVil
Peter Pan
Sam Winchester
Niklaus Mikaelson
Stiles Stilinski
Sam Winchester
Draco Malfoy
Xavier Plympton
Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester
Loki Laufeyson
Bucky Barnes
Merlin
Sky
Loki Laufeyson
10k aka Tommy
Alec Lightwood
Isaac Lahey
Sam Winchester

Kim Seokjin

19 1 0
By LenaHamilton9

OC Name- Delilah Emry Celeste

Fandom- BTS

Editing Needed- 5/10

(Seokjin's P.O.V.)

"Hyung, let's go!" Jungkook whines, shaking me.

"Kookie, I still have a couple more scenes to shoot." I sigh. "You guys go ahead. I'll head home when I'm done."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asks. "We can wait. It's too late for you to be out on your own."

"I'll make sure he gets a ride home." Our manager says, walking up. "Now you six go home."

"Yes, Manager Nim." Namjoon says before they all leave.

"Jin, go finish your shooting. Now." Manager Nim demands. I scramble to go back to set, fearing the consequences if I don't obey.

-Time Skip-

"Damn it, Jin!" Manager Nim screams, storming up to me. "You're useless! You can't do one simple task!"

"I-I'm sorry Manag-" I'm cut off by his hand connecting with my left cheek. I fall to the ground with the force of it, landing on my right elbow.

"Get up!" Manager screams. I quickly scramble to my feet, holding onto my injured arm. "Look at me!"

I shakily look up to meet his gaze, only to see a fist flying towards me. I fall to the ground again, clutching my aching arm and face.

"Get out of my sight. And if you tell anyone about this, your career is over." He spits, kicks me in the stomach, and walks away. I painfully stand up and stumble over to my phone, calling Jimin.

"Hey Jin Hyung!" His cheery voice greets. "You coming home yet?"

"Yeah, Jiminie." I say. "I'm gonna walk home, so I'll be there in about an hour."

"WHAT?!" He shouts, making me wince. "No. Not gonna happen."

"Why?" I ask.

"Hyung, it's 1 in the morning. You'd be home after 2. That's not acceptable."

"Jiminie, I'll be fine." I sigh, wincing afterwards.

"Jin Hyung, walk to YG Entertainment. I'll have Delilah take you home. No buts." Jimin says after a second.

"Fine. I'll see you soon. Bye."

"Bye Hyung."

I hang up the phone and collect my things before leaving the set, heading towards the huge company.

(Delilah's P.O.V.)

I'm sitting in my office, doing paperwork, when my little brother calls me.

"What's up, Jiminie?" I ask, putting the phone on speaker so I can continue working.

"What are you doing right now?" He asks.

"I'm good, thanks for asking." I sarcastically reply. "I'm doing paperwork in my office and then I have to go sort out some stuff with Rose and Lisa. Why?"

"Jin Hyung had some really late shooting and doesn't have a ride home."

"That sucks but what can I do about it?" I sigh. "You guys live an hour away from me."

"The shooting was actually a few minutes away from your company. Could you give him a ride home if he walks over there?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah, I guess." I sigh again. "But he might have to wait a few."

"That's fine. I just don't want him alone. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Baby Bro." I chuckle. "Quit being a worry wart. I'll text you when he gets here."

"Thanks. Love you." He says.

"Love you too." I say before ending the call. I go back to my paperwork and work for about 10 more minutes when my secretary calls.

"Miss. Celeste, can you please come down to the lobby?"

"Why?"

"There's someone down here, looking for you. But he won't show us his face or give us any identification."

"Alright, I'll be down in a second." I sigh before standing up and throwing on my jacket. I quickly make my way to the lobby, only to see security holding onto a man beside the front desk. I walk up, curious as to what's happening.

"Oh, Miss. Celeste!" The guards say, bowing.

"What's going on here?" I demand, crossing my arms.

"This is the man that was trying to get to your office." One of them says. I walk closer and lift up the man's chin, revealing Jin's face, but beaten with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Release him. I'll take it from here." I order.

"But Miss. Celeste, what if-"

"NO BUTS! RELEASE HIM NOW!" I shout. They quickly let go of Jin and he scrambles behind me. "Thank you."

I turn on my heel and wrap my arm around Jin's shoulders, leading him to my private elevator. As soon as we're in, I pull him into a tight hug.

"What happened to you, Jinnie?" I ask the trembling man.

"I-I can't tell you." He cries. "He said I couldn't."

"You need to calm down. Come, we can sit in my office." I say as the elevator dings.

"Okay." He mutters, allowing me to lead him down the empty halls. As soon as we're safely in my office, he sits down on my couch and sighs.

"Jinnie, take off your coat, mask, and hat." I say, sitting behind my desk.

"W-Why?" He stutters.

"One, so I can patch you up and inspect the damage. Two, because we're gonna be here a while longer." I shrug, finishing the prior paperwork.

I hear shuffling and I assume he's doing as told. After a moment I look up, only to see Jin cradling his right elbow with a bruise forming on his right eye and a huge handprint on his left cheek. I drop my pen and rush over to him.

"Oh my God, what happened?" I ask. "Who did this to you?"

"M-Manager Nim." He cries. "He got mad that my scenes for Spring Day weren't turning out right, so he beat me and told me I was worthless and left me."

"Does anything else hurt?" I ask, getting my first aid kit.

"He kicked me in the stomach." He mutters.

"I'm calling your company in the morning. Let me see your face." I say, lifting his chin to see his damaged face.

"Y-You can't. He said he'd ruin my career if I told anyone."

"Too bad." I say, pulling out an ice pack.

"Please don't do this Delilah." Jin pleads, looking up at me.

"Jinnie, I don't have a choice. You might have to go to the hospital for your elbow." I sigh.

"No, I don't. Look." He says, straightening his arm out with a small wince. "I think it'll be fine after I rest and ice it."

"Okay, then let me see your stomach." I cross my arms.

"Why?" He wearily asks.

"So I can see the damage and make sure you don't need to see a doctor." I sigh. "Take off your shirt and lay down."

"Doesn't that seem a little too personal?" He asks.

"Just shut up and do it." I say, standing up as my phone rings. I groan upon seeing Rose calling me. I hesitantly answer the call, instantly being greeted by Jisoo's screeching.

"DELILAH MAKE HER GIVE ME BACK MY SHIRT!" Jisoo screeches.

"I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR DAMN SHIRT!" Jennie screams back.

"Girls, shut up!" I shout into the phone, silencing them. "What the hell is going on?"

"Jennie took my favorite top!" Jisoo whines.

"Jennie, is that true?" I ask.

"No! I hate green!" She exclaims.

"Jisoo, what top was it?"

"My long sleeve, green striped criss cross crop top."

"Lisa, giver her the shirt." I groan, rubbing my temples.

"How did you know it was me?!" Said girl whines.

"It's your style. Not Jennie's."

"You're a lifesaver. Thanks Delilah." Jisoo says.

"Delilah, have you thought about Lisa and I's idea?" Rose asks.

"I have, and if you can write good lyrics and get a catchy tune made, I'll allow it."

"YES! THANK YOU! WE WON'T LET YOU DOWN!" Lisa shouts.

"Yeah, you better not. I'll see you all on Monday." I say before hanging up the phone, seeing Jin staring at me. "What?"

"How in the world do you handle all that? Is that usual?" He asks, eyes following me as I walk over to the couch.

"It sure as hell isn't easy. And it's usual for them, yeah. It's actually pretty calm right now." I chuckle.

"You must be one hell of a manager." Jin says, jumping when I place my hands on his bare stomach.

"Sorry, did that hurt?" I ask, ignoring his question.

"No, just really freaking cold." He says. "And you didn't answer my question."

"Yeah, I guess I am a good manager. I'm just annoyed that I don't have many days off to spend with Jimin."

"Why don't you ask him to talk to your boss?" He suggests, wincing as I press and feel around the giant bruise forming.

"He wouldn't want to. It's not exactly cool to ask your big sisters' boss to give her time to hang out with you." I say.

"You seem to underestimate how much Jimin loves you." Jin says. "He may have been adopted, but he adores you and looks up to you."

"I know, Jinnie. But you guys still have fans and these freaking girls will fall apart if I don't monitor their every move." I say, standing up.

"Can I put my shirt on now?" Jin asks, sitting up with a groan.

"Yeah. What're your plans for tomorrow?"

"The boys and I have a meeting with our manager and then more shooting." He says, slipping his shirt on.

"Perfect. You're staying at my house. I'll personally drive you to your meeting so I can talk to your producers." I reply, shrugging on my jacket.

"I don't get a say in this, do I?" He asks, picking up his things.

"Nope. Now let's go." I say, putting on my mask and leading him out of the building. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 96 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
34.9K 494 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...
197 29 17
"He is their! I can see him!!" "It's just your imagination Yerim! Stay away from him! He is.. dead." "I like u..." "This world is cruel! Let me take...
937 28 4
Hi guys! This is just me trying to write a few short stories. I got a lil' tired of long ones and this book will be many stories compiled into one. ...