Bradga Short Stories

By alwayshighonyou

I'd like to mention that none of this happened in real life. I respect Bradley and Gaga's relationships and... More

Disclaimer or something
Baby
"that's a stripper name"
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Bang Bang
Dinner Time (mild smut)
break up, make up
strictly business (mature)
1998 [1] (mature)
Publicity
The Fall Of Enigma Popstar (mild smut)
1998 [2]
News Time
Highway Unicorn (mature)
The heart wants what it wants
New Piggy
Shower (mature)
"I always get what I want"
mutual friends
Tomato Sauce
Chemistry (TW; abuse, rape) [1]
Chemistry [2]
You & I (mature) [mention of rape]
Robot Man [1]
Robot Man [2]
Robot Man [3] (TW; mention of suicide)
Gummy Bears [1]
Gummy Bears [2]
Daddys Girl
high school sweetheart [1]
high school sweetheart [2]
Winter Things
Fireworks
music to my eyes
Barnes & Nobles
Rumor has it
Mini Gaga
you have no idea, huh?
are we pregnant?!
Pop Up (mature)
his apartment
Blind Date [1]
Blind Date [2]
Off Set (mild smut)
Sexxx Dreams (mature)
Cheat on me (mature)
Blind Date [3] (mature)
flare up (mature)
Mr. Cooper (mature)
My Girls
1998 [3]
Princess Die [TW]
Ride Pony (mature)
After [1/5] (TW; mention of addiction and suicide)
After [2/5] (TW; addiction, suicide)
After [3/5] (TW; addiction, attempted suicide)
After [4/5] (TW; mentions of addiction & suicide)
After [5/5] (TW; mentions of addiction and suicide)
After [Epilogue]
Off Set (mild smut) [2]
Off Set (mature) [3]
Off Set (mature) [4]
Flirt (mature)
Daddy's Party (mature)
Library (mature)
Practice (mature)
Raising Ava [1]
Exclusive (mature)
Grammys 2.0 (mature)
Raising Ava [2]
Stupid love (mature)
First time (mature)
Raising Ava [3]
Stupid love [2] (mature)
Family gathering (mature)
"It burns!"
best friends brother [1]
best friends brother [2]
best friends brother [3]
best friends brother [4]
best friends brother [5] (mature)
best friends brother [6]
best friends brother [7]
best friends brother [8] (mature)
best friends brother [9]
little runaway [1]
little runaway [2]
toys (mature)
little runaway [3]
little runaway [4]
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!
little runaway [5] (mature)
little runaway [6] (mature but not really)
NEW BOOK(S); DELAYS; ETC...
Join us (mature)
First time (mature) [2]
New Book - Wild Ride!
I was hacked...
things are happening 👀
bff
NEW book is up now :)
fair play (mature)
wedding bells (mature)
Can't get you out (mature)
Thunder
sneaking around (mature)
getaway (mature)
Quarantine
Joanne Trattoria [1]
Guys my age [1]
Guys my age [2] (mature)
Waited for you (mature)
New book - Cooper's Childrens Home
Easter Bunny (mature)
late night waffles (mature)
babygirl (mature)
VERY IMPORTANT!!
bloody hell (mature)
more than friends
It's you (mature)
it's real 1/2
it's real 2/2 (mature)
NEW BOOK!
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams (mature)
surprises
please, don't leave me
New Guy 1/?
New Guy 2/?
New Guy 3/?
Oops (mature)
hey!

Dr. Styles (mature)

1.5K 53 37
By alwayshighonyou

"Maybe you should see a doctor for this. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Natali shrugged.

I groaned. Seeing a gynecologist was always a little weird and even weirder if you were a celebrity. I had to change doctors on multiple occasions since signing autographs for my gynecologists daughters while his hands were up my vagina wasn't exactly the most pleasant experience you could have. The thought of seeing a new doctor was nerve wrecking enough for that reason but telling him about my problems with having an orgasm or rather the lack of such made it even worse.

After my failed engagement with Christian, another failed relationship with Dan and then with Michael I unfortunately had to settle for sex toys and my own fingers. A month ago I realized that I couldn't find my release anymore though, no matter what I did and for how long I tried. I couldn't cum and it aggravated me, made me tense and I snapped at everyone regularly. It was absolutely no fun.

"I don't even know where to go." I sighed.

Natalis face lit up and she searched her pockets for her phone, unlocking it and typing something in before she turned it around so I was able to read what was on the screen. "Dr. Cooper is supposed to be super discreet with his famous customers and my friend Kristen, you may know her? She told me he's very nice and definitely won't ask for autographs or pictures."

I thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "I don't have many more options, do I?"

++++

After calling and asking for an appointment they set me one for the afternoon on the next day and I arrived ten minutes earlier, eyeing the building up and down. I told my driver to take some time off until I called him to pick me up again and he happily drove off.

I walked inside and took the elevator up to the 15th floor, handing the receptionist my card. "Stefani Germanotta. I have an appointment with Dr. Cooper at 4:30." I said.

The old lady behind the reception desk smiled and led me to a secluded room. I thanked her and sat down on one of the chairs, nervously looking around the white room. It smelled sterile, there were small paintings on the walls and I turned one of the picture frames around to see a picture of a little girl, smiling widely on it.

"My daughter." I heard from beside me, jumped a little and let the frame go. The attractive male shut the door behind him and offered me a hand to shake. "I'm Dr. Cooper. Call me Bradley if you like, since I'm not a big fan of formalities."

"Stefani." I said and shook his hand. He was very attractive and I could feel my heartbeat quicken at how attracted I really was to him. I suddenly remembered again why I was here and blushed. This was awkward...

"Take a seat and tell me why you're here." We both sat down and I cleared my throat, blushing even harder now.

"Well, that's a funny story." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck.

Bradley smiled and waited for me to continue. He was even hotter when he smiled. God, I needed to get a grip.

"I think I'm broken." I spilled, my eyes widening in embarrassment at my choice of words. "I mean- not broken, just- I don't work the way I'm supposed to- I can't have an orgasm!" I stuttered out, blushing hard and finally burying my face in my hands.

I heard Bradley chuckle and peeked through my fingers. "You're definitely not broken. I personally didn't have to deal with a woman who's unable to cum yet but I've heard of it before. It's actually very common and can have many reasons."

"Like?" I whined out like a child who didn't get their candy, letting my hands drop from my face and onto my lap.

"Stress, tenseness, the wrong partner." He smirked a little and shrugged. "I'd like to examine you anyway though, just to make sure nothing's actually wrong medically."

He got up from his chair and guided me over to an examination chair. "Take off your pants and underwear and then put your legs up here, please." He said, patted the leg rests of the chair and turned around to grab some white latex gloves.

Him being this damn sexy surely didn't make it easy for me to take off my clothes (even though I would've definitely let my panties drop for him at a club, holy shit) and I hesitated for a moment before I finally took them off. I slowly sat down on the chair and spread my legs, propping them up on the sides. Bradley turned towards me and I swore I heard him take in a sharp hiss through his teeth before he covered it up with a cough.

He adjusted the gloves on his hands and sat down in front of me, lowering the chair I was on to get a better look at me. "I'll touch you now." He announced before I felt his fingers on me. I nervously grabbed onto the chairs armrests and even though I shouldn't even enjoy this, I fucking did.

He pulled my folds apart and inserted two fingers into me, spreading me apart a little and I held back a few noises that were threatening to escape.

"When was the last time you had sex?" He asked, looking up at me. Him between my legs was a picture painted by god himself, holy motherfucker.

"I don't remember. Like a month ago? Or more." I confessed.

He hummed and then pressed a finger to my clit, making me tense. God, it felt so good. I grabbed onto the armrests tighter and felt my hips jerk towards him when he started drawing circles around it. "Well, you seem to be responsive to touch and as far as I can see everything's more than fine." He said, not tearing his hand off of my clit immediately.

When he did though I jumped up into a seating position and grabbed his shoulder. "If you don't make me cum right now I'll go crazy." I said, clearly desperate for my release. I didn't know what came over me suddenly but his fingers on me felt too good for me to let him stop just like that. Bradley's face was close to mine and he chuckled at my words, his eyes flicking down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

"I'm not sure that's part of my job, Stefani." He said, a smirk spreading on his lips. Was he flirting? Good.

"I don't fucking care." I shook my head. "Please?" I breathed out and closed my eyes, moaning when he pushed me back into the chair again, pushed the little leg rests away and spread my legs for him, his fingers coming in contact with me again. He circled his thumb over my sensitive nub and pushed two of his fingers into me, fingering me hard.

"Oh god, yes." I moaned, playing with the waist band of his white pants. The doctor attire looked so sexy on him.

He raised an eyebrow at my action and I pulled them lower. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Your fingers won't do." I innocently announced, making him growl at me.

"I'm being very unprofessional as it is already. I don't think having sex with you will make this any better." He said but I could clearly see how turned on he really was already.

"You're currently fingering me, it's not going to get any better." I smirked, moaning when he went a little harder on me.

"You can't be so loud, god damn. There's still people out there." He groaned, finally pulling his pants down and giving me a sight of what I really wanted. He was huge and I licked my lips pulling him closer to me.

"Fucking wreck me already, please." I whispered. Bradley put his large hand over my mouth and entered me in a swift movement. I felt my eyes roll back and moaned against his hand, rubbing myself while he fucked me hard and good, just the way I needed it.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He mumbled against my neck and removed his hand from my mouth to kiss me. It was sloppy but so damn hot.
He rammed into me, his hands on either side of my head as he groaned into my mouth at the pleasure.

"Please, Dr. Cooper, make me cum." I moaned against his lips, grabbing onto his neck for support.

"Fuck, you're so hot. Shit, and so wet." He picked up his pace once again and pushed my own hand away, roughly rubbing my clit while fucking me, my body pressed into the chair at the impact of each thrust.

I bit down on my lip and threw my head back, a few cries escaping my lips. "Hmm, I'm so close."

He rubbed me faster and pushed into me harder, his free hand wrapped around my neck, choking me. I grabbed his hand that was around my neck and my lips parted while I came. I shook under him and breathed heavily, whimpering at how damn good it felt to finally get my release. I couldn't remember a time when I came this hard and good before and had a hard time catching my breath again.

Bradley pulled out of me when he noticed I had calmed down again and zipped his pants back up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, sitting up.

"Getting dressed. You came, right?" He chuckled, pointing at how wet I still was.

"You didn't cum though." I stated, pointing at his still hard cock.

"Yeah but that wasn't the plan."

I shook my head, pushed him against the table behind him and dropped down on my knees in front of him with a smirk. "I don't let my men go unsatisfied." I confidently said and before he could protest my lips were already wrapped around his big shaft.

"Fuck damn." He breathed out, burying his fingers into my hair and pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I gagged when he hit the back of my throat but recovered quickly, sucking on him while I rubbed the parts I couldn't reach. It didn't take long for him to cum since I was particularly good at giving head and the sex we previously had helped as well. I swallowed his load and smirked up at him.

"God, that was hot." He breathed out.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I mocked him with the same question he'd asked me before.

He chuckled. "Not that it's any of your business, but not since my ex wife cheated on me."

I gasped. "Why would anyone cheat on you?" I asked, giggling when he pushed me back into the chair again. I spread my legs for him and moaned when he got down in front of me, his tongue running through my folds.

"I didn't want to have a threesome with her and her ex." He said, sucking on my clit.

I closed my eyes and hummed in approval at what he was doing. His ex was a dumb bitch for letting him go. With a mouth like that? He could get anything from me. "Sucks for her. She's insane." I moaned out.

Bradley chuckled but didn't say any more while he finished me off, making me cum again.

When I calmed down I got dressed again, grabbing my bag.

"Would you like to grab dinner sometime?" He asked me before I could open the door. I grinned up at him. He was stood right in front of me with a smile on his face.

"I thought you were a professional?" I joked pulling the handbag over my shoulder.

"I'm sure we're past that by now."

"We sure are. I'll think about it, Dr. Cooper."

"Good, because I really wanna see you again." He confessed.

I ran my finger down his chest teasingly while biting my lip. "See me or see me naked?"

"Both." He chuckled.

"I'll call your receptionist for another appointment and maybe I'll let you take me out for dinner afterwards?" I offered.

He smiled and nodded. "I hope you'll be able to come." He wiggled his brows, making me laugh and leave.

"Natali you won't believe what just happened!" I squealed into the phone while I walked towards the car.

I got many requests from you guys for more AUs because you seem to like those so I came up with this one! Hope you liked it, dirty freaks haha 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 200 7
A short Bradga fanfic Requested by @medameuvinho #1 in #ladygaga (10/07/2020)
51.4K 2.1K 40
Completed (6.25.19) BradGa Fanfic! This is more of a drama than a fanfic let's be real. I suck at descriptions and it's honestly been so long since I...
1K 71 6
AU in which Bradley and Gaga have been keeping this secret relationship going after ASIB. And then one day Bradley is the only one left knowing about...
22.3K 819 17
Gaga and Bradley are in love with each other, but they are too afraid to tell the truth to one another. What can possible happen to those who are sou...