Luke & His Runaway Love (Book...

By HayleyDooley

**READ SAINT & HIS HAPPILY EVER AFTER FIRST** You should believe that whoever is meant to be in your life wil... More

Chapter One-Luke
Chapter Two- Helen
Chapter Three- Luke
Chapter Four-Helen
Chapter Five- Luke
Chapter Six- Helen
Chapter Seven- Luke
Chapter Eight- Helen
Chapter Nine- Luke
Chapter Ten- Helen
Chapter Eleven- Luke
Chapter Twelve- Helen
Chapter Thirteen- Luke
Chapter Fourteen- Helen
Chapter Fifteen- Helen
Chapter Sixteen-Luke
Chapter Seventeen- Helen
Chapter Nineteen- Helen
Chapter Twenty- Luke
Chapter Twenty One- Luke
Chapter Twenty Two- Helen
Chapter Twenty Three- Luke
Chapter Twenty Four- Helen
Chapter Twenty Five-Luke
Chapter Twenty Six-Luke
Chapter Twenty Seven ~ Helen
Chapter Twenty Eight ~Luke
Chapter Twenty Nine ~ Helen
Chapter Thirty ~ Luke
Chapter Thirty One ~ Helen
Chapter Thirty Two ~ Luke
Chapter Thirty Three ~ Luke
Chapter Thirty Four ~ Helen
Chapter Thirty Five ~ Luke
Chapter Thirty Six ~ Luke
Chapter Thirty Seven ~ Helen
Chapter Thirty Eight ~ Helen
Suzanne
Chapter Thirty Nine ~ Helen
Chapter Forty ~ Luke
Chapter Forty One ~ Helen
Chapter Forty Two ~ Helen
Chapter Forty Three ~ Luke
Chapter Forty Four ~ Helen
Chapter Forty Five ~ Helen
Chapter Forty Six ~ Luke
Chapter Forty Seven ~ Helen
Chapter Forty Eight ~ Luke
Chapter Forty Nine ~ Luke
Chapter Fifty ~ Helen

Chapter Eighteen-Luke

1.2K 61 3
By HayleyDooley

"What the fuck were you thinking?" My girl hisses down the phone at her brother.

I'm currently sat on the couch in Helen's with a bag of frozen peas on my jogging pants covered balls, after her brother's stag do, we went paint balling and Clayton thought it would be funny to shoot me in the balls. "I don't give two shite's if it was a joke" she growls. "How about I go get one of those guns and shoot you in the bollocks, huh?"

"Beauty" I croon. "It's okay, baby—I'm fine" I tell her wincing as I stand up.

Fuck...

"I swear to god, clay—if you've effected my man's ability to have more kids, I'm gonna string you up by yours" she hisses.

I grin from ear to ear at her words as she listens to what her brother says down the phone to her. "What?" She growls and looks at me with wide eyes as she realises what she's just said.

"It's okay" I mouth to her. "I love you" I add.

She blushes Scarlett mouthing the words back to me.  "And?" She growls. "So what, I love him and he loves me" she tells Clayton, her body posture softens as she listens to him and she smiles. "He does" she says softly and giggles. "I'll see you tomorrow" she laughs. "Yeah, I love you too, ya big bastard—bye" she says before hanging up.

I stand there grinning from ear to ear. "So" I croon. "How many kids are we having?" I ask as I take her in my arms.

She blushes Scarlett again, dipping her head in embarrassment. "It just slipped out, I'm sorry—" she says before I cut her off.

"I want two boys first, then a girl, so our boys can protect their little sister" I tell her. "Cos no doubt about it, our girl will take after her mama and be fucking stunningly beautiful" I add.

Her eyes light up from my words and smiles beautifully at me. "What if we have a girl first?" She teases.

"Then I'll be getting my hands on a lot more guns" I say seriously.

"Don't be silly" she giggles obviously unaware that I'm being deadly fucking serious.

Can you fucking imagine how gorgeous our daughter will be? Her mama is drop dead gorgeous, add in the fact her daddy isn't bad looking either if I do say so myself, I'll be fucking fighting the bastards off on the fucking daily.

"How are your balls, baby?" She asks me concerned breaking me out of my thoughts.

I shake my leg and wiggle my arse. "I'll live" I grin down at her making her giggle.

"I fucking love that sound" I say seriously making her blush as she smiles shyly. "Fuck, you're cute" I smirk.

"Seriously though, are you okay?" She asks concernedly.

"Still a little sore, but I'll live" I tell her as I kiss her on the tip of her nose. "You know what'll make him feel better?" I ask her grinning mischievously.

"What?" She grins knowingly.

"A kiss" I tell her with a pout.

She grins, kissing my cheek. "Nope, not there" I tell her. "Getting warmer, though" I grin.

She kisses my lips then. "Nope, not there either" I groan as her tongue glides across my bottom lip before kissing the tip of my nose. "You're getting warmer" I croon before she grins knowingly and kneels before me the sight alone makes the pain go away as all my blood shoots down to my cock.

"God, you look so fucking sexy on your knees looking up at me" I growl as she gently pulls my pants down with my boxers.

She lets out a loud gasp. "Oh, my god, Luke—baby, look at the size of that" she cries making me chuckle.

"I thought you would of established by now how hung I am, baby" I say smugly making her glare playfully at me.

"Yes, we did" she smirks. "But I was talking about the fucking huge bruise on your thigh" she growls.

"Are you gonna kiss it better?" I rasp, cupping her cheek in my hand.

"Babe, be serious" she says softly. "You could have permanent damage here" she adds as her face morphs into a look of concern.

"Helen" I say softly.

"We should go the hospital" she adds worriedly.

"Helen" I repeat.

"Seriously, luke—" she protests before I lean down cutting her off with a kiss.

"Shut up, and kiss your man better" I murmur against her lips.

She glares at me. "You're lucky I don't bite your fucking dick off" she growls making me chuckle.

"I fucking love you" I laugh at my girls sass.

"I love you too, you pain in the arse" she growls.

"Actually, the pain is in my cock, beauty" I tease. "Because you won't kiss him better" I pout.  

She smiles softly up at me. "Well, we can't have that now, can we?" she purrs as she gently grasps my cock in the palm of her hand and places a sweet and gentle kiss on the tip of my cock making me hiss.

"Is that better?" She purrs.

"No" I choke. "I ache, baby"

"Aww, poor baby" she pouts. "What'll make him feel better?" she purrs.

"Put him in your mouth" I rasp.

"Will that make him feel better?" she purrs grinning up at me.

"So much better" I coo. "He loves your mouth" I add.

"Just my mouth?" she purrs as her tongue slides up my shaft making me hiss and moan.

"He loves your pussy too" I growl. "He could seriously live inside your pussy"

"Really?" she coos as she swallows him whole.

"Fuck" I hiss. "You're so fucking good at that" I groan making her moan around my cock as she goes to town on me, licking sucking and kissing me to a point where I'm near enough crying for a fucking release but I don't wanna come in her mouth, I wanna come deep inside her sweet, tight pussy.

"Stand up, beauty and bend over the couch" I rasp.

She smiles with my cock still in her mouth, her tongue circles around my shaft as she sucks me hard nearly bringing me to my knees, letting me go with a pop and sashays over to the couch and bends over.

"I fucking love that arse" I growl as I caress it giving it a swift slap.

She gasps and moans wiggling her arse, taunting me. "You like being spanked like a naughty girl, huh?" I croon in her ear as I peel her pants and underwear down her legs.

"Uh-huh" she moans as I spank her again.

"So fucking perfect" I growl as I push myself in until I'm balls deep inside her. "You're fucking perfect, Helen" I pant as I thrust in and out of her tight pussy.

"Yes," she gasps and moans as I grab her ponytail. "Give it to me"

I spank her arse cheeks on both sides as I fuck her hard and deep. "Oh, fuck—yes, just like that, Luke—fuck" she moans and whimpers.

"I'm gonna make you come" I rasp in her ear. "And then I'm gonna take this arse" I growl. "Are you gonna let me fuck this arse, baby?" I ask her as her pussy starts to ripple around me.

"Yes, Oh, god, yes—please" she cries.

"God, you're so fucking sexy" I growl spanking her arse hard. "You fucking own me, Helen"

"Luke" she cries as her walls clamp down hard as she comes around me making my eyes roll at the back of head. "I love you"

"Jesus, fuck—I love you, Helen" I bellow coming hard as her pussy milks me dry.

The room is quiet apart from the breathlessness of our love making—fucking love making, a year ago, I never would of thought this would of happened to me, now look at me, I have a girl who I truly love, and a kid on the way.

I bend over whilst I'm still inside my girl and kiss the side of her neck. "Are you okay, beauty?" I ask her.

"Mmhmm," she sighs in contentment.

"I love you" I tell her.

"I love you, more" she says softly.

She slowly lifts herself up and looks back to me with a huge smile on her face, and kisses me once, twice, three times before bending over to pull up her pants, the view of her gorgeous arse slap bang in my face. "Er, what're you doin?" I ask her resting my palm on her arse. "I ain't finished with you yet" I grin wiggling my eyebrows at her.

She giggles as I lift her in my arms. "Don't worry, baby, I'll be gentle" I croon before taking her upstairs for some arse play as I know she isn't ready for my cock yet, not to sound like a smug bastard but my cock is huge, and my girl still has her arse cherry, that shit will hurt. "We're gonna have loadsa fun" I grin cheekily making her blush Scarlett red.

"Fucking cute" I chuckle.

So cute...
So perfect...
So mine...
My heart...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
5.7K 640 53
Zara was leaving the man who she considered to be the love of her life, who'd become her first ever home, to pursue her life-long dreams. Heartbroken...
35.3K 1.1K 32
In past, I was cheerful, positive, full of love and joy, until my father destroyed everything, took everything from me, turned me into a cold, heartl...
369K 13.9K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...