Waves Of Love

Από talesofawanderess

"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his... Περισσότερα

Preface
1st Wave
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
2nd Wave
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
3rd wave
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
4th wave
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
5th wave
41
42
43 (final)

36

1.3K 75 21
Από talesofawanderess

Rehaab scrupulously contracted his eyes and slowly stepped forward he took out cans brimmed with flammable-oil and started spilling the oil everywhere... He had come to burn down the place where he had grown up, there were many memories of witnessing murder and getting beaten up by his father, but he believed that no tragedy can justify the human behaviour, so he never showed it's effects to anybody.

He remembered when he was once punished here and wasn't allowed to leave and he had started scrubbing at the drums placed uselessly before him and had made the tree, it was still scribbled on one of the drums but he didn't care. He just wanted to end, exactly what he never knew..

He then took out the lighter again he knew in an instant all would blow up and he had to be quick. He didn't lit it...

He reached one of the tunnels he knew that opened in another lane and he got out from it, dropping a little of oil from all the way of the middle tunnel to the ladder... He knew someone was there but he was sure now that someone was alone and not there with the intention of killing him he pretended being unaware even though he was right underneath the lid when it was being closed, he knew someone was keeping an eye.

There was a shadow lurking in the dark behind a house and Rehaab had felt the crunching of leaves under his feet, he knew where exactly he was..

Rehaab took off his hoodie and dropped it in the tunnel and then his mask and then he lit the lighter and dropped it into the tunnel, he immediately put the lid of the tunnel down.

The only tunnel he wanted to destroy exploded with a big blast... Houses got lighten up and people started coming out... In night dresses with sunken eyes. Rehaab was standing at a little distance but he still hadn't left the place... A hustle was formed fire-brigade had arrived, sirens were screaming through out the lane, people's chattering and roaring was high in the air..

Journalists had started gossiping and investigating, while Rehaab was blankly staring at the broken road and the fire inside...

A thick roll of smoke soared high in the air, the sky was a little muddy now...

"It seems one of the terrorists' attack, every now and then things are happening, but we'll see what will police have to say about this one" one of the girls spoke before her camera...

Rehaab was quitely staring at the fuss as if he wasn't there... He knew what he did would just increase his enemies but he had to do it, sooner or  later...

A lot of people were coughing hard and even striking him but he stood there like a solid rock, he didn't know if it was the smoke that made his eyes teary or if it was the guilt or any other emotion that he didn't know of....

He started walking slowly he was still aware that he would be attacked and he shouldn't go alone, but still he kept walking until he entered his own house's lane... There was no one at home and he didn't want to go inside, he was thinking but going to Zoha's place wasn't a good idea either...

He was heavy hearted as he opened the door and entered.

He turned on the lights a sadness dipped and a deep asleep house was awaken again... He reached his room. He was missing batty he had left her at his guard's place... But more than anything and anyone he was missing Zoha... He quietly peeked out from the window a man was hiding behind the tree. Rehaab wasn't sure why he was being watched and by whom... But he must confront with the person as soon as possible he knew...

He lied on the bed staring at the ceiling... He realized he hadn't offered prayer...

He did wuzu... Then he prayed...

After praying.. He closed his eyes tightly she appeared on the screen of his eye his hands were high in the air but he wasn't asking, he wasn't saying a word. But smiling. There were tears of missing someone gleaming in his eyes.

He again lied on the bed, sleepless.

He heard doorbell, he stood up with a jerk. Fixed his gun in his belt and then reached the door. He saw it was Zoha, looking at her watch continuously.

He immediately opened the door and hitched her inside, tucking her again the door he put his forehead on hers.

"You actually made me terrified" she was panting as she said, but his eyes were closed...

"Are you crazy? Why you came here" he asked now slowly as he looked into her eyes, she saw his blue eyes, peeking into her soul she tried to move his hands away from her sides but he didn't let go...

"Rehaab, I saw the news. It was so near to your house. I was so afraid"

Rehaab immediately moved towards the window to look out but now there was no one outside... He locked the main door... Then he held her hand and was now walking towards his room...

"Where are you taking me. I have seen you now that you're fine, I'm going back"

"You're not going anywhere" he informed, without listening to her.

"Besides you're my wife"

"Shut up Rehaab, I didn't tell bhai that I'm coming to your place... I lied to him that I was going to my friend's place whose mom was sick, he even wanted to drop me but I convinced him saying I'll be back in an hour"

"You're a good liar I didn't know about that skill of yours" she scorned at his remark, they were now in his room... He locked the door then reached the window there wasn't anyone outside the house.

He can't just leave...

He was thinking when she reached him... Tapped on his shoulder.

He turned around and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Why are you locking doors?" she cocked her brow.

"Because you shouldn't have come Zoha"

"But I'm here now, can you tell me what's going on here and what's that gun doing in your waist?" she pointed at it.

Rehaab took her in a hug...

"Rehaab are you okay?" she asked quietly.

"I didn't ask for you to come just now, I mean okay I was missing you but I didn't ask Allah to send you right away" he muttered she heard half of it.

"Rehaab tell me honestly, are you involved in that explosion that happened just now?" she took herself out of his grip.

"I did that Zoha" he informed....

She couldn't believe her ears, there was disappointment, rage and deep sadness floating in her eyes.

"What!?"

"But trust me Zoha, I have come far away from all that"

"How, you have killed so many innocent people Rehaab! You're a killer, only because you say you're not, it doesn't mean that you're not! I thought to give you a chance Rehaab, I thought maybe you have changed and now you don't kidnap girls! And do bad stuff, But look" she spoke hoarsely.

She stomped her feet and was now leaving when he stopped her.

"Don't go Zoha, for tonight. Please stay"

"No, give me divorce!" she spoke with all her rage... Her eyes gleamed with a tint of cobalt...

"Okay. By tomorrow I will! but stay for tonight please!" he pleaded still holding her hand, she shrugged and opened his room's door... She was descending the stairs in a hast.

"Zoha, listen to me! Don't open the door! Don't go out!" he was calling out but her eyes leaked a pool of tears and she reached the main door clucked it open and her feet were jammed...

So many people wearing different masks were standing across her holding guns... She would faint if she hadn't seen it all before, but still fear enraptured her from head to toes.

Rehaab immediately took out his gun when one of the men put his gun on Zoha's head.

"Put your gun down or I'll kill her"

Rehaab immediately raised his gun and then slid it over to them...

They entered the house, Zoha's lips went dry.. She didn't know what was happening again, she wanted to reach Rehaab in an instant, there were so many men, with different types of masks covering their faces. She started moving backward as they were now entering step by step... Until her back struck Rehaab who was gritting his teeth... He closed his eyes a little, a gesture of relief, as she had reached him now... But their hands were high in air... Getting pointed at by gun wasn't new to her and it was Rehaab's business still both were tensed but for each other...

A gas started spreading in the room they both started coughing and fainted in an instant, she fell on him while they both closed their eyes... numbed and swooned.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

She opened her eyes slowly, battering the shade of tears off her eyes. Her head was heavy, as if she had woken up after ages of oversleeping..

She was tied with ropes to a chair... It was her nightmare to get stuck to place, but as she opened her eyes she saw him tied just before her eyes... And he was quietly staring at her, already awaken... He tried soothing her with his eyes as their mouth were closed by a strong tape... She again

A man walked in wearing a mask on his face... His one hand was covered strangling on a strand kept on his shoulder... But he was holding a big knife in his other hand...

He reached them and uncovered his face...

Rehaab got shocked to see him...

****
It's going to get a little creepy and exciting, stay tuned and do tell me how you find this chapter.

100 plus reads and merely 10votes, I'm not being ungrateful but I'd be reallyyyy glad if you guyssss vote this story as much as possible.. Hehe♥ :')

See ya! 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

48K 4.8K 92
••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And today was no different. As I came into...
1M 56K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...
558K 24.2K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...
9.5K 798 29
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...