Daughter of Garmadon

By LazyTigger

(Cole X Character ) Most love stories are so amazing. With their ups and downs, romance, and heart break. It... More

MC Backstory (Id rd it)
Ch.1 (Surprise)
Ch.2 (Moving day)
Ch.3 (I'ts been awhile)
Ch.4 (ninjago day)
Ch.5 (school)
Ch.6 (something new)
Ch.7 (Losses)
Ch.8 ( This is Crazy )
Ch.9 (It's Time)
Ch.10 ( Friends? )
Ch.11 ( what now? )
Ch.12 ( Connections )
Ch.13 ( He's back )
Ch. 14 ( Awkward )
Ch. 16 ( Life Isnt a Movie )
Ch. 18 ( A different path )
Ch.19 ( A different path pt.2 )
Ch.20 ( decpetion )
Ch.22 ( Shes So Gone )
Ch.23 ( Broken Beginings )
Authors note (plz read!)
Ch.24 ( Feelings Change )

Ch.21 (Long Live Evil)

257 8 4
By LazyTigger

(Ghaz👆🏼🦁)

(Cole's pov.)

It was the weekend. Thank goodness. Saturday the holy grale of days. I layed in my bed not knowing what to do with myself. I tried bucking up and putting it in the past again, but I honestly was just depressed at this point. I would be worried for myself, but how else am I supposed to feel? I lost my best friend and love of my life..What am I supposed to do?..

I hear my phone buzz on the floor a few times. I sigh and roll over grabbing it with a groan. I squint from the bright light why trying to read the message. Once it comes into view I see it's an unknown text saying to meet at Sacred Intent. Probably was just Master Wu or something. I sigh and get up, putting on a shirt, and grabbing my shoes. I quietly leave the house and head straight there. I was really hoping we had training or something. I needed something else to clear my mind..

It took a bit of time to walk there but I finally reached the ally. Once I got clsoer I noticed more people approach.

"Jay?..Kai?" I say.

"Hey buddy." Jay says.

"Hey Cole, why are you here?" Kai says.

"I got a text to come here." I say bluntly.

"So did we." Jay says. "Was it Anonymous?"

"Yeah. I just thought it was Master Wu."

"Hm..well let's go in and find out." Kai says doing the code then walking in. The magic from the barrier changes our street clothes into our gi suits. When we enter we notice we weren't the only ones either. Lloyd, Nya, and Zane were all there as well.

"Let me guess you guys got a text?" I say.

"Yeah how'd you know?" Lloyd says.

"We got one too." I say.

"Well then who was it?" Jay asks.

Right before anyone can answer his question there's a loud boom shaking the ground, and someone slowly emerges in the distance. Standing there tall and proud. We see it's jams in her full gi.

"Hey guys. It's been awhile." She says flipping down off the rock. 

I smile and start to feel some genuine happiness. We've become good friends, and I haven't seen her in awhile. She really picked a good day to show. "Hey Jams.!" I say softly but happy.

"Hey." She says running up and giving me a hug.

(Lloyd's POV.)

I stare wide eyed barley able to stand. Tears instantly springing into my eyes.

"R-Rhi.." I whisper. "G-Guys I need to go talk Jams..alone."

"Ok.." A few of them say. I walk towards Jams as she fallows me into a hut. I rip off my mask the second the door closes as tears roll off my cheeks.

"Rhi.?!" I say shocked. I hear her sigh as she takes off her mask too.

"Hey bro.." She says with a small smile.

"Oh my gosh.." I breathe out hugging her tight. I feel her arms lightly hug back. Not quite the way I was expecting. "A-Are you ok? What happened? How are you alive?! Why didn't you come back?!!" I say with more tears as I ramble on and on. I was just so happy! I new she was alive..I just new it.

"It's all so hard to explain..But right now we have a problem. Wich I would like to say to you all." She says with a serious tone

"Oh ok.." I hug her one more time. "I can't believe your back..You have no idea how happy I am."

She just smiles and walks out. I walk faster to head back quickly to the others so she can tell us her news.

(Jam's POV.)

"If you are so happy to see me why were you so ready to get rid of my me..you didn't care then. Why would you now?" I say quietly. Making sure to keep my cool.

"Ok guys Jams has something to bring to our attention so listen up!" Lloyd says.

"Well I believe I found the hide out of the guy who's been attacking the city. I say with all of us together we need to go there, and take him out. Get rid of this guy."

Everyone goes quiet. The tension and hatred radiated off them all, and they could practically taste their revenge.

"This needs to happen.." rocky says low and cold.

"Your right." Lloyd says.

"Let's decide a plan. Come on guys. This guy is some serious shit, and we need to end him why we have the chance. What he did is unforgivable." Kai says with serious passion in his voice.

"Well he's not there right now. I set up a tracker that alerts me if anyone is on base." I say.

"I think an ambush would be a great tactic." Water says.

"Agreed." We all say.

"Well I say let's start making a plan so we can get this done as soon as we can. And take this bastard out.." Lloyd says with a glare.

It took us all day but we came up with the best plan we had. No matter how good or bad the plan was everyone on this mission was way to determined to fail.

We walked through the woods quietly headed to Ghaz's hide out. I stood by rocky as we chatted a bit.

"Just curious but..you seem really eager to get this guy. Why so?"

"He took someone very important to me..They're gone forever because of him, and I want to make him pay." He say like it's a death wish.

"Oh. Well I guess you'll get your chance." I say.

"I won't leave until he's payed for what he's done." He says with a dark expression. We both don't talk for next few minute staying in complete silence.

"We're here." I say quietly. "He's still not back yet so we're clear for now." I lead them through the barrier and into the hide out. The second we step through everyone is stopped in their tracks. They stare in awe at the beautiful scenery.

"This place is actually beautiful.." Lloyd says.

"It is a resemblance of a hidden Oasis in Africa. It's so unknown to the natives it doesn't even have a name." Ice says.

"Oo! Are those coconuts?!" Blitz says.

"Blue, try and stay at least partly focused." Water says.

"Anything for you!" He smirks.

"Guys here put these on." I say as I hand them all these metal wrist bands. "These will alert any of us if anyone else enters the perimeter."

"Where did you get all this stuff?" Fire says putting his on.

"Oh yah know just have connections." I say.

"Mhm.." Lloyd says.

(Lloyd's POV.)

We walk into the hide out and start to set up the trap. He would be back soon and we had to finish before he got back or all this would be for nothing.. And that was the one I wasn't going to let happen.

"Ok how's the West?" I say over coms.

"Good and ready to go." Nya says.

"Great. Meet back by the back entrance." I say canceling our signal then checking on everyone else. Once everything gets quickly finished we all meet back.

"Let's hope this work." Kai says.

"It will. It's has too.." Cole says. Our wrist bands all beep a blue light and we look at each other.

"He's here.." Jams says.

"Guys we got this. Ninja go!" I say as we all join in on Ninjag go. Once we separate we head to our spots...

(Ghaz's POV.)

I walk through the barrier still going through the woods but notice something feels..off. I keep waking slowly being as cautious as possible. I stop and bend down and feel a trip wire. I chuckle.

"Child's play.." I stand up and continue walking but suddenly the ground starts to shake as cracks starting forming in the ground. I quickly run away but the ground starts to break under me. I turn around and see fricken Lava sliding through the cracks.

"Seriously!?" I keep running but the cracks form a circle around me and the lava seeps in around to quickly. I turn into my lion form about to jump it when fire blasts all around me and the cracks spread farther apart. I try to get a glimpse of where safety would be, but the cracks around me were to thick by this point. I start coughing from the smoke as the fire dies down a bit. I glance up seeing the ninja walk forward on the safe side making a circle around me. 

"Well...congratulations. You got me." I say with a glare.

"Not yet." The blue Ninja says as he throws something onto the land i'm on. It blinks a few times  then shocking the whole area with electricity. Including me. I yell out in pain as it makes me fall to my knees. Once it finishes I wasn't able to move and was to week to stand.

"N-now are you s-satisfied?" I say shaking from the pain.

"We never fully will be, but it will do for now." The Red Ninja says. I look over at Rhi in her orange ninja suit then back at the rest of them.

"Ok you can put it out now. We got him." The Geen ninja says. The White one blast the circle around me with ice as it freezes and they come over and drag me back to the main land. They push me down to the ground and put some special hand cuffs on me so I can't use my powers.

"Hey guys there's something I'd like to say." Rhi says.

"Yeah what is it?" The green one says.

"You shouldn't be so hasty trust people." She says as her eyes narrow in a devious way. She pulls out a little device pressing a button as all the ninja are electrocuted, and the Lightning one is injected with a Sedative. They all fall to the ground looking up at her with a shocked and broken look in their eyes. Rhi laughs evilly as her eyes flash on and her whole appearance starts to shift. She had on a tighter suit that was black with orange stripes and a mask that covered her eyes. A belt wrapped around her waist and she had long black evil looking claws. But the real difference was her eyes. Instead of the forest green they were piercing gold..with an evil flare in them. (Her identity as Rhi is still hidden though.)

"Y-you've been working with him?!?" The Earth ninja yells angry.

"Something like that." She says with a smirk. "Poor rocky did I hurt your feelings?" She says with a baby tone.

"No..just disappointed." He says with a glare.

(Jams POV.)

"RH- HOW COULD YOU?!" Lloyd says with tears falling down into his mask.

"YOUR ONE TO TALK! Now shut it unless you want to have the life shocked out of you." I glare threatening to press the button again. Lloyd shuffles back a bit with a scared and broken look in his teary eyes.

"T-This isn't you.." he says with a crack in his voice why trying to hold back tears.

"Your right..it isn't. It's a better me." I say low and cold. I hold up the device again seeing them all get worried. I smirk and shock them all again until they can't move. I chuckle and go over to unlock Ghaz. He stands up with a chuckle and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Well you did better then I imagined." He smirks. "Now let's throw them in some cells where they belong." He says changing his expression back to serious.

He gets the same types of cuffs he had on that takes away their powers. I hook chains to the middle of there cuffs and bring them down to the cells. I push them in and lock the doors. As I push Lloyd in he grabs my wrist and whispers.

"Rhi..please what are you doing? Just come home to us..we miss you so much. We need you.."

"That's where your wrong... I am home. And you don't miss me."

"Cole, does.." He says going a bit to far.

"Stop! Just stop!" I yell blasting him with a music wave into his cell. He hits the wall hard with a grunt and looks back up at me why shaking. I just glare and lock the cell walking away. I get the rest of them in there cells and then go meet Ghaz.

"You good?" I say with a blank expression.

"Yeah I'll be good. How are you doing?" He says quietly.

"Perfect. I finally showed them what I'm made of." I say with a Smirk.

"But..who are you really showing? The only person is the Green one. Cause he's the only one who really knows who you are. If I were you I'd get your friends..family. Cole."

"..Your right..I am glad we did this though." I smirk.

"Why is that?"

"Because now with the Ninja out of the way. I can finally show my friends, family, and Cole. Who I really am. And we can take over the city." I say with an evil flicker in my eyes.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 29
The title says it all! I hope you enjoy!
5.6K 220 16
[ninjago smau, crossposted on tumblr] after years of radio silence from not hearing a word about him, lloyd suddenly shows back up in your life to...
28.6K 971 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...
25.6K 345 17
basically imagines of your favourite ninjago ship no requests for now i am backtracked af Art by: @3ksDee