The new recruit (R6 Women x M...

De Latr1n

Y/n is known as the youngest person to ever make special forces. Due to paperwork complications (and some cle... Mai multe

Hand picked
Arrival
Entrance exam (1/3)
Entrance exam (2/3)
Recovery
Gadget Tampering
Mission
Consequences
Back to 'normal'
Return pt 1
Return pt 2
'Haircut' fiasco
Party pt 1
Party pt 2
Party pt3

Entrance exam (3/3)

9.6K 132 70
De Latr1n

Ela's Dorm, 6 AM
Y/n POV
After hours of sleep I awoke to a loud and obnoxious beeping noise coming from the bedside table. The new alarm clock. Luckily, Grace wasn't here right now as she was currently a 6 hour helicopter ride away, fixing a reached data server on a military base. She left me her key so I had a place to sleep, which was very trusting and generous of her, to leave a space as personal as her living space in the hands of a stranger. After realising I had to get up i slid out the bed and onto the floor where i was able to stand up and stretch my tightened muscles.

After walking through the barren hallways for 5 minutes I finally came upon the training room. What grabbed my attention immediately was the humongous boxing ring in the middle, thick red ropes surrounding it. Next to grab my attention was the virtual reality technology in the corner, a counter measure to the ever increasing costs of running simulations. After those two it was pretty mundane, all the necessary things you would find in a training room were here, weights, treadmills, pull up bars etc... all of which were state of the arc equipment. Before I decided to batter the punching bag I did a few stretches, deciding today would be the worst day to pull a muscle. The room was dim, with tiny bits of light seeping through windows and, with great struggle, lighting up the dark room slightly. Finally, I approached the bag, wrapping gauze and tape around my hands as I did, before raring up a right hook and throwing it. Swiftly I threw hooks and jabs with extreme precision, targeting where the throat, liver or pressure points would be if the bag was a real person. Jab after jab I slowly started to tire myself, which forced me to take deep breaths as I continued my onslaught onto the punching bag. After a little longer, deep breathing wasn't cutting it anymore and I was forced to stop, panting heavily as i yanked of the lid to my bottle of water.
"Quite impressive for a child, not many operators have the stamina to go on that long" commented a voice, causing me to snap to the sound it originated from. What greeted me was a woman with biceps bigger than my head and a solid foot taller than me, with short, luscious, blonde hair atop her head. Just because of her obvious superiority in physical prowess I let the insult slide.
"How long have you been there?" I asked, setting my bottle of water down.
"Ever since you decided to bully that poor punching bag" she stated with a chuckle "never expected to see anyone up this early, especially a recruit"
"Well, I seem to be the only recruit taking this seriously" i responded, walking past her to get to the treadmill.
"Very true, I haven't seen any recruit actually enter the training room save for you" she responded.
"Hmph, then why do the operators constantly give me hassle?" I asked to which she gave a grim chuckle.
"Because no one wants to watch a child die"
"And who said I'm going to be dieing? Also, stop calling me a child and start calling me by my name" I replied to which she frowned.
"You are merely 16, still a child in my eyes. And this isn't just a casual job where we stop bad guys, this is a dangerous job where we kill extremely dangerous people" she stated to which I frowned.
"You dont think I know that?!" I shouted in anger "you don't think I haven't seen what they can do"
The woman gained a sympathetic look as I tried to glare at her, but could only give her a saddened look.
"... what did they take from you?" She asked in a whisper.
"... my parents.. and my life with them" I replied, turning away.
"But surely they wouldn't want you to die chasing a dream of destroying the white mask" she urged.
"Well the way I see it there's two outcomes, one in which we succeed and the white mask is destroyed or two... I get to see my parents again" I stated, preparing to leave the training room. The woman took a sharp intake of air after I said that and I dont blame her, I practically just told her I wouldn't care if I died.
"And that is exactly why we don't want you continuing here, I understand your skilled but your just too young" she stated firmly, at this I raised a brow.
"We huh?... so you and I dont know how many people want me gone so bad that you'll crank up the difficulty for my tests so I don't pass huh?" I asked, though I was surprisingly calm I still did not want to continue this conversation.
"... it's for the best" was her only reply.
I started walking away, letting out a sigh of annoyance.
"Yeah? Well unfortunately for you I'm not gonna just give up. I WILL beat this test and I WILL become an operator... I just hope I never get paired with you on a mission less I want a bullet in the back" I spat, opening the doors to leave the room.
"I'd never betray those that watch my back!... I hope you do well against Kapkan, for that is your final challenge" she spoke. I took the information in before leaving.

Time skip

After that depressing conversation I made my way to the cafeteria, intending to devour a plate of breakfast to restore my energy reserves in preparation for my fight later. Pushing through the double doors I ignored the stares from everyone in the room while grabbing some food. Sitting down at the table of the S.A.S I immediately greeted them, to which they responded with a greeting aswell.
"So, how was training?" Asked Seamus
"Exhausting, I also met one of the people rigging my tests" I responded casually, taking a bite out of my toast.
"Shit, really? Who?" Asked Mike
"She was a tall woman with huge arms and short blonde hair" I replied
"I know who your talking about. Codename valkyrie, real name Meghan. She's apart of the Navy seals and a decently intelligent woman" spoke Mark.
"She also told me how the test was being rigged" I whispered, causing them to widen their eyes slightly.
"How?! You have to fight blitz there is no way around it" questioned smoke.
"I don't know, but she said that my final challenge would be Kapkan" I stated, causing the table to widen their eyes in shock.
"Shit!" Boomed seamus
"Cheap bastards!" Spat Mike
"Who the hell is kapkan?" I asked, to which Mute replied
"Kapkan is a spetsnaz specialist and the best cqc operator in team rainbow, the only person to come close to beating him is Zofia and caveira"
I gulped, this might be my toughest challenge yet.
"It was nice knowing ya kid, good luck next year" said Smoke to which I frowned.
"You think I'm going to let some Russian boy bully me home?" I asked to which Mike sighed
"Did you not hear Mark? No one has beaten him and definitely not you. Sure you have skill, but he has much experience in cqc, He's gonna take his sweet time beating you to a bloody pulp" he stated to which I chuckled.
"Exactly" i said, to which they gained confused, all but Mark.
"What he means is that he doesn't have to beat kapkan, just delay him till the 5 minutes is up" stated Mark, which made the rest of the S.A.S gain looks of understanding.
"Hey kid" said Smoke, gaining my attention.
"Yeah?" I asked
"Don't go get the shit kicked out of ya without winning alright?" he said to which I chuckled.
"Don't worry, I'm gonna teach that Russian that spetsnaz holds nothing to the S.A.S" I said, garnering smirks from the rest of the table.

Time skip

Surrounding the sparring areana was what I could only guess was half of team rainbow, the other half presumably watching through the camera in the room. After the first few recruits had failed my name was finally called up.
"Brigadier L/n!" Boomed blitz, prompting me to climb inside the ring. Just as I started to wrap my knuckles, a phone started to ring from a bag at the corner of the ring. Blitz glanced to the corner of the ring before walking over to the ringing, shuffling around in the bag for a few seconds before withdrawing the vibrating boxing.
"Hello?... seriously?! I'm in the midd-... be right there" he spoke, though I could see the glint of a smirk gracing his face.
"I've got to go, Kapkan can you tag in please?" He asked, causing me to grit my teeth in frustration.
"Of course comrade. You, small man" the Russian man said, pointing towards me "let's have a good fight, I hope for a challenge"
My eyes narrowed towards the German who exited the ring, strolling casually to the door. My eyes flicked to grace, who gave me a reassuring thumbs up but I could see her smile falter which signified her lack of confidence.
"Three, Two, One.. GO!" Boomed Eliza, which kick started the fight.

Immediately I backed up, sticking my fists up to cover my face and neck effectively while examining my opponent. The Russian stalked towards me with confidence, which signified to me that he was overconfident and cocky. Gaining this information I slightly maneuvered my guard to look more rough and sloppy, as if an amateur was learning to fight for the first time. A swift jab was thrown at my face as well as a a left hook, which I dodged 'barely'. Kapkan rolled his eyes, mistaking me for a simple kid who could barely pose a challenge which made me smile internally. For the first minute of the fight I let kapkan clip me a few times as well as push me around, which worked well as he barely tried. I knew when I was out of my league, this guy was a level above me and I wouldn't last in a five minute fight, I can only hope to last for 2.
"Very dissapointing child, let's see if you can handle a faster pace" he spoke in his thick Russian accent.
Each fist and foot thrown at me had increased in strength and speed, which meant that I wouldn't be able to cover as an amateur for much longer.
"How are you so good?" I asked, hoping to delay him for a bit longer.
"Training child, maybe you should try it sometime when you grow strong bone" he replied, hoping to get a reaction out of me, which I didn't.
"This fight is getting boring child, quit now or I'll break every bone in your body. You will not survive for 2 minutes and 40 seconds" he spoke.
"Erm.......... er............ I don't know.." I replied, trying to drag out the time.
"Agh, I'll just break you now" he spat, stalking towards me. Just as he wound up his arm I swiftly lunged forward, hooking his stomach with a left before upper cutting his chin with a right. Kapkan stumbled back in shock, which allowed me to connect two jabs and a hook before I backed up, fixing my guard properly. The room was washed by a wave of silence, shock evident in every person in the room.
"You... you played me child... but I won't let you waste more time" Kapkan spat, rushing me. I leaned back to avoid the jab before swinging my arm towards the side of his head. The Russian spotted this and countered me, dodging my attack and jabbing my nose. A loud crack was heard, the sound richochating off every wall as my nose exploded with pain. Blood dripped between my lips, which gave me a bitter, metallic taste. What followed was extreme pain.. then extreme anger. Ignoring the blood gushing down my face I hooked the Russian in the stomach before dropping my elbow on his back, causing him to collapse to the floor. Before I could continue my onslaught, Kapkan tackled me to the floor. I blocked his punch before grabbing his arm and pushing him over, pinning him to the floor before head butting him. While he was dazed I wrapped my hands around his throat, squeezing his airway shut. Kapkan started to punch my arms but I ignored the pain. Just as he was about to pass out he connected a jab with my broken nose, causing me to roar in pain. I stumbled to the corner of the ring, tears streaming from my eyes as I clutched my shattered nose. Across from me was kapkan on the floor, breathing heavily as he tried to get his breath back.
"T-thats time" called Eliza, staring at the ring in shock.
A man entered the ring, approaching me with a blank expression. Across his arm was a white cross, signifying his profession as a combat medic.
"Lean your head back" he spoke, pushing my head up. I did as he said, allowing him to get a look at my nose.
"This will definitely need a splint, could take 3.. maybe 4 weeks of healing time" he spoke, leading me out the ring.
"Please take him to my office while I check on Kapkan" spoke Doc
"Of course" replied Mike, which made me smile slightly.
"Well done kid"

"Your in team rainbow"
_________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed
Sorry about the delay
Bye!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3K 33 12
Ian was just a normal recruit, trying his best to become an operator. This is his story. Notice: I only own OC's in this story. All other aspects bel...
253K 3K 110
Derek Westbrook (i couldnt think of a name) was just a regular soldier trying to make a difference in the world. He was better than most in the field...
454K 5.3K 41
The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wrists and arms. They were reinforced steel...
6.2K 72 23
Born in Ireland, Y/N didn't have the best life. neglectful parents led to him going down a dark path. He began stealing and had created such a mess...