Always Remember (Wesley Strom...

De e3and5soslover

Laney is just a small town girl living in Ohio, but then her dad gets a job transfer in California and her fa... Mais

Chapter 1 'The Move'
Chapter 2 'Hello, Again?'
Chapter 3 'Hangout?'
Chapter 4 'Grounded?'
Chapter 5 'Sorry'
Chapter 6 'Just a Dream'
Chapter 7 'What Are You Doing Here?'
Chapter 8 'Sparks'
Chapter 9 'Talking'
Chapter 10 'You're My Secret Admirer?'
Chapter 11 'What Do You Feel?'
Chapter 12 'Movies'
Chapter 13 'Vacation?'
Chapter 14 'Drew Day'
Chapter 15 'I love you not'
Chapter 16 'I'm in love with YOU'
Chapter 18 'Don't Hate Me'
Chapter 19 'Are you Drunk?'
Chapter 20 'What Happened?'
Chapter 21 'Virginia'
Chapter 22 'I miss you'
Chapter 23 'Wait What?'
Chapter 24 'What Came?'
Chapter 25 'I'll Make it Work'
Chapter 26 'Promise?'
Chapter 27 'Christmas Shopping'
Chapter 28 'Road Trip'
Chapter 29 'I love you, Keaton?'
Chapter 30 'Merry Christmas!'
Chapter 31 'Welcome to New York'
Chapter 32 'New Years Kiss?'
Chapter 33 'Too Many Memories'
Chapter 34 'New Everything'
Chapter 35 'Need'
Chapter 36 'Second First Date'
Chapter 37 '3000 Miles'
Chapter 38 'Not Goodbye'
Chapter 39 'Surprise'
Chapter 40 'Doctor'
Chapter 41 'Not Expecting This'
Chspter 42 'House Party'
Chapter 43 'Wesley Jr.'
Chapter 44 'Complications'
Chapter 45 'It Can't be Time'
Chapter 46 'Magic Touch'
Chapter 47 'Time To Ourselves'
Chapter 48 'Baby Steps'
Chapter 49 'Big Day!'
Chapter 50 'Big Day Part II'
Chapter 51 'Big News'
Chapter 52 'Bora Bora'
Chapter 53 'Mystery Baby?'
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 17 'Family Fun'

213 6 0
De e3and5soslover

Wesley's POV

I woke up with Laney basically laying on top of me hugging me.

"Laney," I chuckled trying to get her off.

"What?" She groaned.

"You're on top of me." She rolled off and I could see her blush.

"Sorry," she said sitting up pulling her knees to her chest.

"It's okay, I was kind've enjoying it, but I have to pee." I got up and went to the bathroom and did my business. I came back and Laney was on her phone. She looked upset, but I couldn't tell what she was looking at. I scooted closer to her and took her phone. She was going through twitter and I saw all the nasty tweets she was reading.

"@laney.mariee you're not even pretty, don't think he actually likes, let alone loves you."

"@laney.mariee you're not right for him, don't steal him away from us!"

"@laney.mariee you're an ugly whore, stay away from Wesley. He's too good for you."

"Laney you can't believe these. You're so amazing. You're beautiful, you know you're not any of these things. Please don't let it get to you."

"I won't, it's okay. I understand. I was a crazy fangirl once too. They're just upset, hopefully they'll come around. At least they haven't found my Instagram yet."

"So I shouldn't post the collage of us I made?"

"I don't care," she giggled giving my nose a peck.

"I'll just send them a tweet, okay?"

"No, it's okay. I'll send one out, that might make them like me."

"@laney.mariee: Hey everyone! I just want you all to know, I will do anything and everything to keep this boy happy. I know a lot of you don't like me, but you don't know me. I will love him with every inch of love in me. So please, don't hate me. I'll take good care of him for y'all."

"@wesleystromberg: I'll do anything to keep you happy too. I love you. I love all my fans too, and I don't like seeing the fans I love hate on the girl I love. #teaminspire"

"I love you Wesley, I can't believe we have to leave in a couple days. I don't wanna go back home," she said.

"Me either, but as long as I'm with you I don't care," I shot her a wink and pecked her on the cheek. I got up and decided to get ready for the day. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned the water on and hopped in. I washed up and went to grab my towel. Shit. Why does this always happen to me?

"Uh, Lane!" I called. I heard the door open and she just laughed.

"Towel?" She chuckled.

"Maybe? Please!"

"Oh no, you're gonna have to do more than that. You saw me completely naked yesterday and we didn't even get to finish," she smirked. I decided to take this opportunity. I know she thinks I won't do it, but I am. I winked at her and pushed the curtain to the side. I stepped out and started walking towards her. Her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. I trapped her against the bathroom door and leaned down to her ear.

"Now I suggest you get me that towel before I show you what bad girls get," I growled in her ear. Her words were caught in her throat and she just nodded. She scurried out the door and brought me back a towel. I took it and chuckled at her as she went back out of the bathroom. I got dressed and went out to the main room. Laney was laying on the bed watching TV. I plopped down next to her.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Um, I think the whole family is going canoeing and then scuba diving."

"I freaking love canoeing!"

"I just wanna swim with the damn dolphins," she laughed.

"I'm gonna go get a shower and stuff now," she said getting up and heading to the bathroom. She grabbed some clothes and shut the door. I waited until she turned the water on to make my move. I slowly started to creak the door open.

"Wesley? Is that you?" She called while humming a little toon. I didn't answer or move. She continued humming, so I slipped in the door. I crept to the curtain near the back of the tub. I slowly started to pull it back.

"BOO!" I screamed. Laney screamed and almost fell.

"What the hell Wesley! I'm fucking naked get out!"

"That's not a problem to me." She stuck her tongue out and closed the curtain. But then she leaned back out and gave me a wet sloppy kiss on the lips. I heard her giggle echo from the shower, causing me to chuckle a little.

"Now get out before someone comes in here," she scolded. I left the bathroom and laid back down on the bed. She walked out while I was watching TV and jumped on my stomach. She planted a kiss on my cheek and got off.

"My mom called and they want us to meet them in the lobby in about 15 minutes," she said digging through her suitcase.

"Okay, should I bring anything special?"

"Your swimsuit probably, and maybe some muscles," she shot me a wink.

"I have more muscles than you'll ever have," I challenged.

"Bullshit." She knew I was obviously stronger. I walked over to her. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down Wesley!" She screamed while hitting my back. That didn't phase me, she hit like a girl.

"Not until you admit I have more muscles and that you'll never be stronger than me," I said not letting her out of my grip.

"You're a little fucker you know that," she laughed giving up.

"Say it Lay."

"Fine. I have more muscles and you'll never be stronger than me," she mocked. I put her down and rolled my eyes.

"Smart ass," I joked.

"I know I am," she huffed jokingly.

We finished getting ready and went down to the lobby. Her mom and dad were already there, but Sammy and Andrea weren't. We waited around and they finally came. We piled into the car and drove to a canoe renting shack a couple minutes away. We got three canoes, one for Laney and I, her parents, and Sammy and Andrea. We went to the edge of the river and put our canoes in where they told us to. We had to wear life jackets too.

We all got in our canoes and followed a tour guide down the river. Laney was in front paddling and I was in back paddling. We were the middle canoe. Her parents were behind us.

"Are you even listening to this guy?" I leaned up and whispered in her ear as we continued down the stream.

"Nope, just thinking about how much Drew would love this place. We have to bring him here some day."

"He sure would. All he would talk about is how beautiful the scenery was and how he could live out in the woods with nature," I chuckled thinking of everything Drew has told me about nature. He really was obsessed.

"My arms are getting so tired!" Laney complained.

"Mine aren't. You know why? Because I have real muscle," I teased thinking of our argument earlier. Even though I couldn't see, I know she rolled her eyes and was smiling.

We paddled along and eventually her parents passed us since Laney kept taking breaks. We couldn't even hear the tour guide anymore. We were going at our own leisurely pace. Laney started panicking around in the canoe.

"Shit Wes, shit!" Was all I heard her say before I got a mouth full of water. We tipped our canoe. I came up laughing at Laney's reaction. She came up and spit up a bunch of water.

"What the hell happened?" I spit out in between laughs.

"We were going to hit something, so I tried to swerve but we ended up tipping," she laughed along with me. She looked so funny with the life jacket coming up around her head squeezing her cheeks together. We slowly took the boat back to shore and tried to empty it of water. We did the best we could and went back on our journey to find the others.

We made it to the end and everyone was sitting around waiting for us.

"What happened to you two?" Her dad chuckled pointing at us. Everyone looked up at us and started laughing.

"We tipped the canoe because we were about to hit something," Laney answered.

"You tipped the canoe," I corrected causing everyone to laugh. They all got up and we dried ourselves off. We all piled back into the car and went to a small fast food place for lunch. When we finished eating we went to the scuba diving place.

"Here are your wetsuits, you can change over there," a lady said after handing us our suits. I followed Sammy and went to the men's bathroom. I went to the big stall and left Sammy with the small one as I changed. I gathered my clothes and walked back out to wait for Laney. She walked out of the girls bathroom and smirked at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"I now have two ways that I can stare at your butt," she giggled shooting me a wink. I rolled my eyes playfully and we joined everyone getting their tanks and stuff on. We got all our stuff and a lady led us out to the spot where we dive in at. Andrea went first along with their mom. Sammy and their dad went, and then it was mine and Laney's turn.

When we got down there, Lane looked at me and started laughing. I could see the bubbles fly from around her. We explored all the fish that were down there, and it was actually pretty cool. When we surfaced we changed out of our wet suits and into our actual swim suits. We were going right next door to the dolphin pool.

"I'm going first!" Laney shouted running in front of everyone. She went in and got a life vest. She waisted no time running out to the big area where the dolphins were. The lady showed her what to do to be careful and how to play with the dolphins.

"This is so amazing," she said full of laughter. She was posing right by the dolphins face so I snapped a picture. I snapped another one of her kissing the dolphins cheek. It was so funny. She got out and let everyone else have a turn.

We finally all had a turn and went back to the hotel for a little while before tonight. There was going to be a show tonight after we ate dinner somewhere. We were all just hanging around in their mom and dads room, which was kind of awkward. We were just basically talking and stuff.

I decided to go back to our room to clean up for tonight.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go back to our room and get cleaned up for tonight," I whispered in Laney's ear.

"I'll come with you," she smiled grabbing my hand telling her family goodbye. We walked down the hall to our room and went in. I quickly posted some pictures on Instagram, including the ones of Laney with the dolphin. I went to the bathroom, stripped to my boxers and just grabbed a washcloth wiping myself down a little. I felt someone behind me, so I turned around and Laney was standing there.

"Here let me help," she winked taking the rag from my hand. She slowly trace patterns all over my body biting her lip every now and then. It was turning me on, not gonna lie.

"You're so hot," she whispered in my ear seductively, letting her breath linger on my skin. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and gripped her waist pulling her close to me. There was barely any space between us when I attacked her lips with mine. This kiss was full of lust and need.

"You. Know. We aren't. Going. To have. Time for. This." I said in between kissing down her neck.

"I don't care, I just want your lips. If we can't go any further, we can continue later," she answered while moaning from me finding her sweet spot.

"Then we better stop now, or I won't be able to," I breathed heavily, catching my breath. She giggled a bit and pushed my chest back. She turned and walked out the bathroom door, swinging her hips, making me want her so much more. I shook the thoughts out of my head and finished getting dressed and cleaning up. We went down to the lobby when we were both done and headed to the restaurant with the rest of the family.

The restaurant was amazing. It had a perfect view of the beach! We were all seated and there was a stage that I assume is where the performance show will be. We ordered our food and then an announcer came on.

"Good evening folks! Hope you've had a wonderful day here in the Bahamas! Tonight's competition will be a sing off! So if you've got the vocals, come on down to the stage! Tonight's prize is two hundred dollars!" He rumbled into his microphone.

"You should go up there Wesley," her dad insisted.

"Oh no, I'm not nearly as good without Keaton and Drew!"

"Whatever Wesley! You're amazing! Please go, for me," she whispered the last part in my ear. I gave in and made my way to the stage. We were all lined up and there was only a couple other guys. There was about ten people. A little girl volunteered to go first. She was actually not that bad. I know it probably wasn't fair for me to sing since I was on xFactor, but it's not like anyone here would know that.

It was finally my turn, and I don't know why, but I was actually kinda nervous. I've done this a thousand times before and I was nervous, I couldn't figure it out. I stepped up to the microphone and waited for the music to start playing.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah

I finished singing and everyone started clapping. I already knew how to sing that song since we sang it on xFactor. I put the mic down and stepped back in line with the other people.

"Okay, whoever you liked best is who you clap for! Whoever gets the most and loudest claps wins!" He announcer said getting back on stage. We started with the little girl who went first and down the line. He pointed to me and the crowd went crazy. I was not expecting that. It was down between me and a girl about 14 that reminded me a lot of Carly Rose.

"Okay, if you want this guy to win, I wanna hear you," he yelled into the mic. The crowd roared and hollered. They did about the same for the girl, but I won. I shook the girls hand and the announcer handed me an envelope. I was about to walk off stage when the little girl came up to me.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure sweetie," I said bending down to get to her level. Her mom was in front of us and snapped a picture. She was sitting on my knee.

"Between us, I know you were on xFactor Wesley," she giggled in my ear.

"Oh really? I think you should've won, you were amazing!"

"You're really good too! You deserved it! I can't wait to see you in concert with the rest of Emblem3 soon!"

"Well, I'll let you in on a little secret," I said quietly. She got wide eyes and nodded.

"We are going on tour very soon, but don't tell anyone!"

"I'm going to have to get tickets! I won't tell anyone, promise!" She zipped her lips and threw the key.

"I'll make sure you get some, and you'll have to meet me again, right?" I teased.

"Of course! You're my favorite, but don't tell Keaton or Drew!"

"Oh I won't, promise," I copied her actions of zipping my lips and throwing the key.

"Are they here too?"

"No, I'm with my girlfriend and her family."

"Oh, I bet she's pretty," she sounded disappointed.

"She's beautiful, just like you," I saw her blush. It was so cute.

"Can I be your second girlfriend?" She pleaded.

"Yes, you can be my second girlfriend, but we have to make it official." I pulled out my phone and took a picture of us. I tweeted it with the caption 'got myself a second girlfriend ;) she's a keeper!"

"It's official, but I have to get back to my friends now. I'll see you soon!" She got off my lap and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. I returned the gesture and pecked her cheek and her mom stood there smiling. I waved her goodbye and she skipped off back to her table. I walked back to my table and took my seat by Laney.

"What took you so long?" She laughed. I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture of the little girl.

"She's adorable, did I get replaced?"

"Nope, she's my second girlfriend. I could never replace you," I winked. I leaned over to her ear and whispered.

"And there's things I can do to you, that I could never do to her," I teased. She blushed and smack my arm causing me to chuckle.

"Wesley Trent, no, no dirty thoughts right now!" She whispered back. We turned to the rest of her family and they congratulated me. Our food came and we ate making small talk.

We all finished and went out to the beach. Laney ran ahead and jumped on Sammy's back. I felt someone jump on my back a couple seconds later.

"Nice Andrea, you almost knocked me over!" I laughed running to catch up with Sam.

"You know, you're really perfect for Laney," Andrea said as I ran with her on my back.

"She's perfect for me," I answered as we caught up finally. We walked side by side with her parents trailing behind. Andrea hopped off my back and Laney hopped off Sammy's. Laney darted for the water and we all followed. We only went knee deep since we still had clothes on. Back on shore her parents were sitting in the sand smiling at us. We splashed each other and played around until we were almost soaked.

I picked Laney up from behind and threw her out farther getting her whole body completely soaked. She came up laughing and mad at the same time, so you really couldn't take her serious. She jumped on my back and pulled me under with her again. We were all completely soaked now since Andrea and Sammy did the same thing. We finally got tired and went to the shore to dry off a little. I pulled my shirt off after Sammy did and Laney kept staring at me. She was biting her lip lost in her thoughts, I could tell.

"Like what you see?" I whispered in her ear and she jumped snapping back to reality.

"Hm?" She asked.

"You were staring at me Lay, biting your lip. What were you thinking?" I chuckled as we walked behind everyone else back to the car.

"You don't wanna know," she smirked. I shook my head chuckling. We all piled into the car and drove back to the hotel. We went up to our rooms and changed out of our wet clothes and laid down for awhile. Laney's phone started ringing and she answered a FaceTime.

"Hey Keaters! What's up?" Oh, it was Keaton.

"Nothing! How's the Bahamas?"

"It's so amazing! Especially since I get to spend it with him," she leaned over and pecked my cheek.

"Wes are you blushing? Damn dude, you got it hard."

"Oh shut up Keaton! What have you been up to?"

"Just going to the studio with Drew a lot."

"Cool, miss you dude!"

"Miss you too! A couple more days and we'll be fighting again, trust me." They talked for another hour or so and I was getting annoyed. He kept flirting with her and she would just giggle and not say anything.

"I'm going to go down to the gym," I said coldly.

"Okay, are you alright?"

"I'm fine." She grabbed my arm and looked at me with a soft expression.

"I love you, okay," she whispered.

"I love you too," I said and pecked her on the cheek. I heard Keaton right before I left.

"Wait he just said I love you!"

Laney's POV

"Wait he just said I love you," Keaton gasped.

"Yeah, he told me yesterday. I love him too," I said shyly.

"That's amazing. I don't think Wesley has ever said I love you to a girl before."

"Aren't I lucky then? I actually think he's mad at me for talking to you so long, so I better go."

"Just put something really sexy on and tell him to come back. He won't be able to resist you."

"Keaton Robert! I will do no such thing! My parents are right down the hall!"

"Trust me, he can't stay mad at you though," he chuckled before saying goodbye and ending it. I decided to throw on some really tight spandex and an almost see through white shirt. I was going to make Wesley want me so bad. I walked down to the gym, careful so that my parents didn't see me. I saw Wesley lifting some weights and I decided to go to the treadmill. He didn't even notice me walking in.

I threw in my ear buds and started jogging. He finally looked over at me and his eyes went wide. I winked at him and continued running. He got up and walked over to me turning my machine off.

"What the hell are you thinking?" He said pulling me down.

"What?" I shot back.

"Look what you're wearing! Those guys are like eye raping you over there! I saw them staring and looked to see what they were staring at and I saw you. Your boobs look like they're going to bounce out of that shirt Lay," he said shaking his head chuckling a little.

"Well it's not my fault my boyfriends mad at me, and I'm trying to make him not mad. It was Keaton's idea."

"Well it definitely worked but let's go back to the room," he winked pulling me into his waist. He was all sweaty and he honestly looked so sexy. We got into the elevator and I couldn't help myself. I leaned up and kissed his lips hungrily. He kissed back with just as much force. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. I kissed down his sweaty neck, but I didn't mind. He carried me down to our room as I continued to kiss him.

I heard a door open and he dropped me to my feet. I turned around only to find my dad standing there with wide eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest after I did trying to cover myself a little.

"What is going on here?" He demanded.

"Dad, we were just at the gym. I swear nothing was going to happ-"

"In my room now." He pointed to both of us and then to my parents room. Great. I felt a tear slip from my eye and I quickly wiped it away.

"Sorry," I whispered to him quiet enough that my dad didn't hear. We walked in and sat on the edge of the bed waiting to get yelled at.

"What are you wearing first of all Laney?"

"It's called workout clothes? I wore something like this to volleyball practices every day but now that I'm with a boy you suddenly care?"

"Laney you've grown up since then. Your body is different. You can't just go showing it around like that."

"I wear a bikini to the beach. What's different?"

"Okay maybe it would've been different if I didn't see you two making out in the hallway! You were all over him Laney! What do you think a father is going to do if he sees that?"

"Sir, nothing was going to happen. I assure you, I wouldn't make her do anything. I won't force anything upon her if she told me no. Especially with you guys down the hall." Wesley cut in.

"I respect you for that, but that could've led to some things, and when you're in the heat of the moment, I know you wouldn't stop. Quite frankly, I'm not ready for grand children yet."

"Dad! We are old enough to know the consequences of our choices! We know we aren't old enough to have a kid, and we weren't planning on having one! I'm sorry, I won't do it again. If it makes you happy I'll sleep on the floor tonight!" Just as I was saying that my mom walked in. She gave my dad a confused look and he filled her in on everything.

"Mike, they're teenagers. You know we did that at their age. Let them have a little fun! I'm not saying let them have sex, but just loosen up. Go on and get out of here kids!" And that is why I love my mom. She can be protective, but she's one of those cool moms like that. Before I got all the way out she pulled me back.

"Was he mad at you?" She laughed.

"How'd you know?"

"You don't dress like that to workout Laney. I know you were trying to impress him. Be smart please," she said in a more serious tone. I nodded and caught up to Wesley who was already at our door.

We walked in and I changed and he got a quick shower.

"I'm really sorry about that," I sighed as he finally came out and laid next to me.

"No it's fine. If I wouldn't have gotten jealous everything would've been fine."

"Why were you jealous?"

"Because I know Keaton liked you. He said he got over you, but I don't know if he did. He was flirting with you over FaceTime and I just got mad."

"Wesley, I love you. He's cute and all, but you're hot and sexy," I winked. "I'm kidding. But seriously I love you, and only you."

"Good to hear, because I love you too." We fell asleep finally after talking for a little while.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.7K 274 32
Kearra Briggs is new to Huntington Beach. She just moved here due to a transfer through the music agency she works for. She has become well known as...
262K 6K 51
Avery has always dreamed about going to California, so when her mom suggests they stay with her friend Selene in Huntington Beach for the summer, she...
21.2K 437 20
****UNEDITED****Marley moved to Huntington Beach to be closer to Keaton. She is going to finish high school there. They thought that being closer wou...
35.4K 689 33
Isabella's been through hell and back from her past and now with her ex-boyfriend. Her only happiness is when she's with Drew, Keaton, Or Wesley but...