Chapter 13 'Vacation?'

Laney's POV

I woke up in Wesley's room, on his bed by myself. I groaned and sat up looking around for him. I grabbed my phone to see that it was 10:00. He was probably at the gym, but why didn't he wake me up? I stood up and stretched walking downstairs to see if he might've been down there. I saw Keaton sitting on the couch with Drew watching TV.

"Hey guys, where's Wes?" I asked sitting next to them.

"Gym," they answered at the same time.

"Oh," was all I answered.

"You're in his clothes, what happened last night," Drew said seductively.

"Nothing happened at all! I was wearing jeans and I didn't want to sleep in them so I got some of Wesley's clothes! And I know you think we did it but I assure you, we did not," I chuckled. I laid my head on Keaton's shoulder and watched TV with them. I've grown close to Keaton since I've moved here. He's like my little brother and best friend. Drew is one of my best friends too, but not like Keaton.

I heard the door open and it was Wes all sweaty and gross coming in.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I whined walking over to him.

"You looked too peaceful," he chuckled planting a kiss on my cheek. I followed him upstairs and into his room.

"You know, you look kinda hot all sweaty and stuff," I teased giving him a wink.

"Kinda? Doesn't my skin just glow?" He chuckled putting his bag down.

"Yeah it does, teach me your ways," I giggled. He threw off his shirt and shorts and stripped in front of me again. This time, he didn't pull anything on right away. I was biting my lip trying to resist my urges to do anything.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled, watching me bite my lip. I quickly let my lip go and blushed.

"Yeah, I do actually," I teased. He grabbed a towel and some clothes.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick. You can come in and sit and talk to me until I'm done if you want," he said.

"Sure, I'll be bored out here alone," I laughed. He walked in and turned the water on. I waited until he was in the shower and went in. I sat on the toilet seat, pulling my knees to my chest and listened to him hum a tune.

"You have an amazing voice Wesley," I said, having my voice echo because of the shower.

"Thanks," he chuckled.

"Sing something for me," I said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like one of your songs, or just something I don't care," I answered.

"First winter's snowfall
Throwing backyard snowballs
Warming up by the fireplace
Marshmallows catch fire on an open flame
All my friends get together
Wishing I was there but I'm never
Living in the sunshine oh but dreaming of a place called home

I wanna run wanna run away-ay
I'm dreaming of a place called home
I could try but I'm stuck in today
I'm dreaming of a place that's
3000 miles away
Feels like it's forever
Seems like yesterday
We were running 'round town together
This place, just ain't the same
I miss the stormy weather
I'm not okay
3000 miles away"

"You're amazing," I breathed barely above a whisper. I could see the smile on his face, even though I couldn't see him.

"You're amazing too," he chuckled.