๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...

By von_0-0

-you could have told me- -and that would change your perspective of me?- -if I knew you were a goddess I woul... More

1 Lets find that boi
2. Meeting new people
3. Partners?
4. But why are you here?
5. Sickenss can be part of this
6. Studying with a grim reaper
7- maybe we should walk home
Christmas special
Welp ;-;
8.A grim reaper teams up with a phsycic
9- don't overestimate me
10- you know life's unfair right?
11- Koi fish are gross
12- Guess we go to plan C
13- Adolpha's spell
14- expect the unexpected
15- love means sacrifice
16- we don't need a "love you"
17- you knew the consequences
18- show who you are
19- another plan, yay
20- kai... CALM THE FUCK DOWN
21- cato's studio smells like baked cookies
22- Amon.
23- bitch im a goddess
24- fuck the plan
25- my best place
26- im stronger than you think
27- the trial
28- what happened
29- its my time
30- the letter
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Self promo because i am ๐Ÿคก

โœŒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅบ

1K 30 6
By von_0-0

Hello, it's been a while hasn't it?
Anyway

What I wanted to say pretty much was that I had been wanting to write a lot of things but because of so many ideas I haven't really started anything yet, so I decided to write some plots that I had been wanting to do for a long time and see if anyone would want to see them too, or if you don't, just help me out by telling me which one you think is the coolest lol.

So let's get this.

"Christmas is missing, and I know for a fact that Halloween had something to do with it!"

Where holidays are seen as people, Christmas seems to have gone missing, everyone has fallen into panic mode and Valentines starts suspecting about the mysterious guy hanging in the corner of the room, which happened to be the scariest holiday ever (and his least favorite if he may add) Halloween.

"You make my heart skip a beat...quite literally"

Just the boring life of two boys who fall in love trough their art,nothing more....unless?

"What are you doing here kid?
I had been told you were the best boxer in the whole world
And so?
And so I came here to ask you.... please be my coach!"

Min Yoongi, one of the best boxer players in his time, who won millions per game, suddenly retires mysteriously ,gets a call from a kid who claims he is a very good boxer too, what does min do?

"They said you needed me? Do you want a lap dance or something?
Not exactly, but tell me, do you know who this man is?
Showing the picture he has been showing for the day, the stripper just sighs, taking a long drag from his cigar and exhaled it on the detective's face
Honey, I'm working, if you don't need anything else, I suggest you leave before i chop you head off"

As you can see, I had been wanting to write a gay story for a looong time lmao, but the characters haven't been completely decided yet, so maybe you would want me to do a kpop ship maybe? Or maybe anime? Or maybe even completely made up characters? It just have to be something I know, if you do comment, it would make me a happy person! But that's that, thanks for reading this stupid thing I'm doing, byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819 37 8
you (a loser) befriend a pink-haired psychic and his "friends" while developing a big fat crush on someone who you cant tell if he even considers you...
2.6K 46 21
'Toritsuka has a girlfriend, what a surprise he flirts to much I never though it was possible' Saiki's "friend" Reita Toritsuka has a girlfriend name...
563K 30K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...
128K 2.6K 15
โ—ค โ”€โ”€โ”…โ”…โ”„โ”„*เณƒ:.โœงโœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...