ceo in love? // L.Ackerman [U...

By ixdkk9

"Millions of eyes were looking at him, yet he fell for the one looking down." A/N: This book is not my best o... More

《 Prolouge 》
《 1 - Partners 》
《 2 - Bento 》
《 3 - Her 》
《 4 - Music before Worry 》
《 5 - Sick 》
《 6 - Movie Marathon》
《 7 - Feelings under the stars? 》
《 8- The boy she hugged》
《9 - Dare to hit my girl?》
《 10 - Erwin's Curiousity 》
《 11 - His Special Person 》
《 12 - Lunch Disaster 》
《 A/N + Drabbles 》
《 13 - Social Media 》
《 14- Emerald Eyes 》
《 15 - That one lost kid 》
《 A/N 》
《 16 - Soft Heart 》
《 17- Day 1 》
《 19 - Day of Hearts 》
《 20 - News Flash 》
《 21 - Home 》
《 A/N- 3 》
《 22 - Oh? 》
《 23 - Nostalgia 》
《 24 - His Family 》
《 Ackerman Family 》
《 25 - Forward 》
《 26 - Platonic 》
《 27 - Envy 》
《 28 - Fucking Finally 》
《 29 - Destined Love 》
《 30 - In his arms 》
《 31 - Affection 》
《 Important Notice!! 》
《 32 - Official 》
《 33 - The Unexpected 》
《 34 - Lies 》
《 35 - Gone 》
《 36 - Guilt 》
《 A/N 》
《 37 - 1 AM 》
《 38 - Safe 》
《 39 - Angel 》
《 40 - Everything 》
《 A/N - Ideas 》
《 41 - Date 》
《 42 - Mine 》
《 43 - Public 》
《 44 - Interview 》
《 45 - Questions 》
《 46 - Aftermath 》
《 47 - What? 》
《 48 - Yet to be Told 》
《 49 - Pregnant 》
《 50 - Call 》
《 51 - Her Parents 》
《 52 - Gifts 》
《 53 - Time 》

《 18 - Day 2 》

10.7K 458 1.1K
By ixdkk9

~°•☆~°•☆

February 13

Looking in front of the mirror, you checked your outfit if it suited your liking. After all, you would meet Levi in a matter for minutes from now.

You had to take your leave at 4:00 in the afternoon since he invited you to his corporate since you kept on blabbing about how bored you were.

However, because Levi kept on dismissing himself from work before, he paid the price by catching up his work.

So then you skipped to the door putting on your shoes and bid your farwells to your brother, grandmother, dog and cat.

Delightly skipping, you wore a pastel sky blue skirt that was an inch above the knee and inserted a white hoodie with your iconic white shoes on.

---

As you approached the gigantic building, one of Levi's assistant assisted you once more.

You visited his office for a few minute just to greet him and then quickly left not wanting to bother him.

Of course, you leaving in a hurry disappointed him a little. But if he wanted to spend more time with you, he should first make up and finish his current work.

The real reason behind your quick leave from his office was becuase you had another matter to take care of.

Giggling by the thought, you looked down on your phone, opening contacts and procceded to walk.

Last day, you and Eren texted for a while and he wanted to ask help when courting a girl, kind of like asking her out on Valentines.

The girl he had on mind was E/S (Eren's Ship). He introduced you the girl during his text convos with you.

Both of them were friends but they hardly got to know each other.

Since Eren was a guy and it seemed like you and him are sort of close, he wanted to ask you about it considering you're a girl.

Obviously, because you're the sweet and kind girl you always are, you helped your friend.

Luckily, Eren had more free time than his working hours today.

You then suddendly realized the familair scent of aroma that filled your smell. It was the scent from your favorite flower.

Glancing up, you smiled as your eyes widened seeing how your favorite flowers were beautifully placed everywhere.

Decorated on the cielings, table, pole and else where.

Not until someone interrupted, "Mr. Ackerman wanted to decorate corporate with those flowers."

You turned around to see Eren grinning.

"Eren, hey!" You greeted.

"Yo!"

"So, Levi did this?" You pointed out the beautiul flowers.

"Mhm. He wasn't the type to be frilly and flowerly and stuff. But maybe he just wanted to add a personal touch perhaps? I don't see myself complaning though. It eases the tense inside the building, if I were to give out my opinion, the flowers really had a beautiful impact."

"Wow~! Y'know, these are my favorite."

"Really? No wonder boss would choose this."

"Hey if you're pointing out that Levi is decorating his building with my favorite flowers on purpose cut it out." You pouted and jokingly hit him.

"Haha. Just kidding!"

"Anyways, wanna let me help you with your love problems?"

"Oh, please do teach me the ways teacher!" Eren praised you jokingly.

Laughing, you gently flicked him on the head and getured him to come and sit down on a cafè inside the building.

Talking about the girl and Eren's date, both shared laughs, jokes and teases along the way.

You had also shared to him the small crush you have for his boss, Levi.

He said it was obvious, I mean c'mon guys, this is a fucking Levi fanfic. Who were you kidding?

---
Meanwhile
---

As Levi finished his last stack of paperwork, he stretched out his arms wide.

Sighing, he let out his phone to be greeted with your face on his homescreen making him instantly smile.

Now, he was wondering where you would be inside his building.

Opening his contacts, he texted you only to be greeted with no reply for a few minutes.

Frowning, he called Gunther.

Ring~

"Gunther speaking."

"Do you perhaps know where Y/N is?"

"I'm not sure sir... is she not with you?"

"No.. she isn't."

"Have you asked her about 'it' already?"

"Not yet... I was too busy with work. I'm planning to do it later this evening."

"Then do you want me to at least find her sir?"

"Sure."

"As followed."

End~

As Levi waited for Gunther's reply, he let out your handkerchief and played with it a while and occassionally smelling it.

He already missed you not really realizing it.

Ding~

Levi quickly got out his phone crossing his fingers mentally hoping it was you.

However, it was Gunther. It slightly disappointed him but at least it was news.

Gunther
Sir, she's with
Eren Jaeger
- Photo -

Looking on his phone screen, he almost crushed it to pieces.

You were sitting on a cafè with Eren laughing and chatting.

Seeing you with a guy made him feel all mad. Oh, how you don't know how much he felt rage right now.

'Little piece of shit. That brat thinks he could have all of her attention for himself.' Levi thought.

He felt jealous and he knew he did, but the ravenette, like he always is, arrogantly didn't accept the feeling.

He didn't want to feel it.

But somehow emotions were playing with him because of you.

It didn't really matter though, all he had on mind was to get you and kick Jaegers ass.

Levi stood up and got out his office with pure anger radiating off of him.

His cliens scaddled out from the way not wanting to increase their boss' frustration.

Because when Levi gets angry, it would get a whole lot worse.

---
Timeskip
---

"And so you have to prepare this list of things that I have written down just for you." You smiled innocently bringing out a long list in front of him.

"S-seriously?"

"Of course! If you want to catch her heart, you should be the best you can be." You said in an obvious tone while showing a big thumbs up.

"Damn.. fix hair, smell nice, look decent, prepare flowers, buy her favorite chocolates... just how much effort does it take to get a girl to like me? Ahh, this is so complicated." The boy exhaled longingly.

You chuckled as you shook your head in a disagreeing manner.

"Practice your words for when you ask her out. Try it out on me and I'll comment if it needs improvement, I doubt there would though." You suggested.

"True."

"Ok, 3... 2... 1.. action!"

Eren stared right towards your eyes in a firm manner trying to perfect his first attempt, "You're really a fun and wonderful person to be with E/S. I really do appreciate and treasure the time I spend with you...C-can I be your valentine?"

You grinned widely and nodded in agreement, "That was good! Try being more firm at the last part. Make sure not to be too firm, make sure to show you're soft and sweet for the girl." You winked.

Eren then replied, "Thanks! What are other things that I should---Holy motherfucking wall of Maria."

His emerald eyes looked above you.

You looked ar him confusingly with one of your eyebrow upwards.

Only then to realize a shadow appeared in front of you, this made you turn around and look above to see a familair looking man.

"Levi.." You whispered softly in shock.

"Oi brat. What are you doing with Y/N." Levi angrily said.

"S-sir! I-I was only..-- a-asking for help.!" Eren tried to let out his response in a firm way.

You could see that Levi was mad, although you didn't know why though. You also saw how Eren was scared, he was shivering and stuttering.

It wasn't really like him to do that, but it was Levi so... yeah.

The ravenette pulled out a chair and plopped on it beside you.

"How the fuck were you able to be friends  with her?" He harshly asked.

Eren gulped but before he could answer, you replied first.

"He stood up for me during that day at Lunch. Then we coincidentally met again at the mall."

Levi only hummed as he continued baring holes on poor Eren's head.

Of course, this didn't go unoticed by you. So, you decided to break down a topic.

"So Levi! Want anything to eat? Or drink perhaps?"

"Don't worry it's fine Y/N." Levi respond as he darasticly softened his look when he turned to you.

"Aww~ Their F/Dessert tasted super delicious and swee too! Their harmonic flavors meshed into one~! Yumm." You cheerfully smiled.

Although your smile was charming, he had to fight the urge to smile at you back since he was still angry at a particular boy.

"Anyways! Why don't we go out, right?" You tried to ease the tension once more.

"Hm."

"Sure N/N!"

Levi shot another glare at the green-eyed boy when he called you by a nickname making Eren apologize to his boss.

---

As you bid your farewell to Eren, both you and Levi headed to his office with uneasiness swelling through you.

You were sure it was because Levi wasn't being sociable right now.

You tried opening up conversations but he'd make it awkward by cutting it out with short responses.

It frustrated you a bit, not to mention that it had also made you nervous.

Levi wasn't the type to get mad you that easily, he'd only so that to others.

So, once he opened the door, he immediately shut it as soon as you both were inside.

He gurmpily sat down as he continued doing his work.

But in all honesty, he was never busy at all. He advanced his work just because he have finished everything needed to be done for the week. However, he needed to look busy so that it won't be awkward.

You looked at him awkwardly as you sat down on the couch instead of the chair in front of him and his table.

After a few minutes, you couldn't helpt but hit your breaking point.

"I'm sorry Levi but is there something I did?" You asked not looking to him.

Wow. How his name rolled out from your lips made him feel butterflies again.

But being the stubborn man he is, he gave you a silent response and continued working.

"Levi?" You asked once more feeling disappointed.

'He doesn't want me to be around I guess..' You thought to yourself feeling your heart clench.

"Why am I here again?" You asked toning it in a humorous way.

But once again, you were given by his silent treatment.

You furrowed your eyebrows not knowing why but you figured it'd be best if you'll give him an alone time.

So, you stood up making him avert his eyes from him work to you.

"I think I'll have to leave then!" You chuckled then continued, "Don't want to bother you now do I?"

You smiled sadly trying to not show your pain.

You always want to spend time with him in anytime possible. And that same goes for him

He was about to say something that made you feel hopeful for a second but then he stopped and just looked away.

You dissappointingly made your way towards the door opening it and muttered a small farewell again to him then closed it.

Once you did, Levi didn't expected the feeling of giving you the silent treatment to be that bad. Like reallyy bad.

But as soon as he had finally realized that he hurted your feelings, he jumped off his chair and ran towards you.

Levi didn't actually run, but he did walk with speed.

Once his eyes caught your flowing H/C-haired hair, his speed increased and finally, he grabbed your arm.

He turned you around as you gave him eyes with shock.

"I.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be silent earlier. I was just a bit mad. It was rude of me to include you in my anger. Forgive me Y/N." Levi said in a guilty and desperate tone.

You looked at him surprised as well as with hope. You felt your heart jumped once you knew he actually did wanted you to be beside him.

He had slight pink tinge on his cheeks that were clear to you which of course, made you smirk and chuckle.

"Aww, how about no~?" You teased.

"Shut the fuck up you piece of shit." He furrowed his eyebrows at you.

You giggled and punched him lightly on his chest, "Haha, you know me so well. Of course I forgive you. You just made me worry since I may have done something wrong y'know."

"Don't worry too much. It'll make you overthink." He says worringly.

It was really cute and sweet how he'd make an effort in taking care of you. You really did appreciate his kindness towards you, he is your crush after all.

"I'll try~ By the way, why were you in a bad mood earlier? Like, seriously though."

Levi paused for a minute and looke away from you.

"It was nothing. Just get over it I guess."

"How 'bout you? Will you get over it?"

"Depends." He shortly responds.

You smiled at him, "You know Levi, I'm still surprised why I'm still your friend."

'Why? Wanna be my girlfriend?' Levi thought to himself.

But instead he responds, "Why so? You're a great person to be with Y/N."

"Thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't done much for you."

"Y/N." Levi grabbed both of your hands with one of his and the other was brought up to hold your chin making you look at him.

Both of you were lucky that no one was around. It was working hours for everyone and the floor you were on had less employees since it was the private area only for VIP's and for high positions.

So he then continued, "You're a wonderful and an amazing perso to be with. And I won't choose anyone else to better because you are the best. And you'll always will be."

You blushed a whole lot feeling your body suddendly burst to heat.

"Hm. You look like a tomato." He slyly teased you showing a smirk.

"No I don't.. Shut up.." You pouted cutely in front of him.

"So, do you believe what I all said?"

"Honestly.. I'm still very insecure of myself when I'm around you.."

He sadly looks at you as he carresses your cheek with his hand.

"Then let me show you how valuable you are Y/N. How you are worth it to be with."

"What?"

"Be my valentine?"

~°•☆~°•☆.
Word Count: 2473
Date Published: 2/13/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 1.4K 36
𖥻 levi x reader oneshots ᜊ ⤷‧₊˚ aot & modern world ⊰ - fluff to angst 🧾 ❝ tw: graphic violence, language, sensitive topics ❞ ༺ artist of cover on t...
8.4K 207 36
You just started college. Scared and lost, you bump into someone rather intimidating on the very first day. To your surprise, he lets the mishap slid...
33.8K 1.4K 31
𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔦 𝔵 ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 . . . . . 𝔐𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔫 𝔞𝔲 ╭──╯ . . . . . ୨⎯ "𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔩𝔶 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩" ⎯୧ . . . . . ╭──╯ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚...
3.8M 90.3K 200
A book full of oneshots with our favorite grumpy captain from "Attack on Titan"! I hope you enjoy, and please stay tuned for updates! This book is in...