Eroda |h.s.|

By cherry_beans

"If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me." _________________... More

The Isle Of Eroda (Prologue)
The Peculiar Boy
The New Girl
When He Met Her
The Squad
Anna
Teamwork
The Preparation
I Hate You (Part 1)
I Hate You (Part 2)
Not My Fault
To Be So Lonely
The Lost Song
She Is.....Alive?
I'm Sorry
The Robbery
The Secret Cell
The Plan
The Distraction
The Escape
A New Place To Live
Be With Me
The Flashback
The Headache
I Am A Grandma, Love
Hiding From The Law
What Happened
Back With You
Official
Secrets
Dreams About Her
Crawling
What?!
I Wanna Write You A Song
The Gift
The Picnic
Stealing
Gone
We Are Watching
Not Ready
Songwriting
End You
Birthday
Surprise
What Is With Her
Secret Revealed
Pregnant
Alright
Carol
Disappeared
No Need To Be Afraid
Treat People With Kindness
Let Go
Free
Seaview 88 Cottage
Trapped
Father
The Story (Part 1)
The Story (Part 2)
The Story (Part 3)
The Story (Part 4)
The Story (Part 5)
The Story (Part 6)
The Story (Part 7)
The Story (Part 8)
The Story (Part 9)
The Story (Part 10)
The Story (Part 11)
The Story (Part 12)
Back To Reality
Seven Minutes
Trust & Risks
The Fight
Protecting Means Killing
Free...Or Not
The Letter
He Went Away (Epilogue)
A/N

Caught

108 8 2
By cherry_beans

" 'Cause I miss the shape of your lips."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I woke up feeling a giant amount of indescribable pain on the back of my head. My legs felt like they weighted two thousand pounds and I was having a really hard time keeping my eyes open.

After I completely woke up, I noticed that I was still in the woods.

I tried moving my arms and legs and then I realised that they were completely tied together. I tried yelling for help, but I stopped after a while. No one can hear me anyway.

It was pretty dark. I didn't even know what time is it. My heart was beating so fast. I was hyperventilating into the masking tape. My body felt really weak.

I felt hopeless and broken.

I was all alone. Lost in the woods. Without anyone to hear me and help me. I was without my friends, including Emma.

Emma.

She must be really worried that I didn't come back. I really hope that she is alright. As well as the lads and Anna. I am praying that everything is alright back in the middle of Eroda.

I don't know what to think right now. I am tied to this tree and I don't know how how to escape. And I need to escape. There must be a way.

My head started turning around as I was looking around me. There must be something that can get me out of here. Anything.

A few moments later, I heard another sound of faint yelling. It seemed like the person screaming was close to where I was.

The yelling didn't stop. In fact, every single time it was heard, it seemed to me that it became louder and louder than before.

When a few more shouts were heard, I realised that it was a female voice. And not just any female voice,

It was Emma's voice.

Her beautiful voice was screaming in pain and fear. But the thing is, I cannot see her. I can only hear her screams that are making my heart ache and my chest getting heavier.

Alright. Now I really need to untie myself. I need to set myself free and save Emma as well. But how? How on Earth am I supposed to do that?

Wait, where are my shoes?

I mean, the shoes that I took from Emma's grandmother.

Where are they?

I have to find them, but how?

As I opened my mouth I saw a bit of sparkling on the ground that I was in front of. Where is that sudden light coming from?

Wait, my teeth. I need to smile to find the heels.

I opened my mouth and faked the biggest smile I ever could. The light was shining so brightly I immediately recognised the heels. They were right next to me.

I need to reach them, but I am tied.

That is when my blood started boiling. I was now full of anger and I started separating my arms uncontrolablly, like some kind of monster. I was screaming and panting and I gave my everything to untie these damn ropes.

I need to, for her.

My inner demons came to life. All my life I had never experienced to feel such a desirable love towards someone like Emma. She made my heart flutter for the first time. She was the only one who could make my cheeks go cherry red and who could make me feel like I am on cloud nine. She showed me that not everyone in this world hates me and that life is not only pain, but also happiness and joy. Even though I've known her for a little time, she taught me, showed me and gave me so much so far. She was my first kiss.

Fucking hell she is my first love.

So I was breaking these ropes and losing every single piece of my energy to set her free. To take us back to her place again and to just be in her embrace again. I want to smell her perfume one more time. God, I am craving her touch. Her lips.

I am craving her.

Just as I felt that my body is going to drop any second, the ropes became incredibly loose and I set my arms free.

I took the heels with my hand and  started pressing one of them against a rope around my legs to break it.

I know it might sound incredibly weird, but people here in Eroda make heels in a really weird way. Well, I haven't seen what kind of shoes they sell in the rest of the world, but I definitedly know that they look really weird here.

You see, the heels are very sharp. Just like a knife. Which made my feet ache in the first place. And now I am so glad that I took them, because now I can untie myself.

As I was taking these ropes off of myself, I started screaming:

-Emma?!- I screamed, hoping that she will hear me and give me a response somehow.

I heard yelling again. Now I am completely sure that it is her.

-Hang in there, love. I am going to get us out of here!- I exclaimed as I finally untied my legs.

-Love, keep shouting so I can figure out where you are.

After I said that, I got up and the screaming continued.

I was shining with my teeth again in order to find her as soon as possible.

I realised that she was right in front of me. I found the ropes she was tied with and untied them with heels easily. Then I found her lips (with a bit of struggling) and took off the masking tape that she had on them.

I tried recognising her features, but there was no way, considering that there was almost complete darkness surrounding us.

Just as I freed her mouth, I felt a pair of well known lips pressed to mine.

She kissed me. Oh, she was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Her lips tasted like sweetness and it felt like pure love. Our lips molded together like missing puzzle pieces that completed each other.

Before I knew it, I started pushing my tongue inside her mouth, fighting for dominance.

Of course, I won and my tongue soon started exploring her wonderful mouth.

When a few more moments passed, we both pulled away, gasping for air. Her pants were simply music to my ears.

-Let's get out of here.- she said after she caught some oxygen.

-Yeah. Let's get back to the village, love.- I replied.

I reached for her hand and took it in mine. She got up and we started walking together.

-Wait.- she stopped our walking.

-Yes, love?

-How are we going to get out of here?

-Oh, I threw pearls from your grandma's necklace around the woods. We just need to follow them and we will get out of here in no time.

-Alright.- she said.

-But, the real question is, who tied us up here?- I asked. I noticed that she became slightly silent after I spoke those words.

-Well, I don't know, but I think I should tell you everything that happened after you left when we get out of here. We need to be alone.- she explained. Her tone was worrying me a bit. What is up with her?

-Alright.- I couldn't help but agree with her. She promised that she will explain everything.

Minutes were passing and soon I could see the light coming from behind the trees. I put a smile on my face as we were walking closer and closer to the light.

Soon, we were outside the darkness and the light from the outside world was shining so brightly it almost blinded us.

Wow, now I really know how people I smile in front of feel. I am starting to feel really bad.

As soon as we exited the forest, I felt a strong grip on my arm. Emma started screaming again.

We are caught.

Caught.

I started kicking my feet in the air and trying to set myself free, but no use.

-Don't move, Styles.- I heard a voice next to me say.

Suddenly, I stopped kicking.

There is no use.

I would recognise that voice anywhere in this world...

______________________________________

A/N: New chapter is here.

So...what do you think happened?

What is Emma going to tell Harry?

And who just caught them?

Whose voice is Harry recognising?

Let me know what you think.

V+C

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
35.7K 1.1K 45
𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 /ʌ𝐧ˈ𝐟𝐚ð(ə)𝐦ə𝐛(ə)𝐥/ 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬...
2.7K 770 38
It all began with the diary entries of Aurelia Salvatore, a young orphaned maid that was placed at the door step of Prince Styles' family. Raised by...
242K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...