Unforgettable

Par freddykruegersniece

Stormie Lewis is sure to make a everlasting mark, on the curly haired boy, Harry Styles without even meaning... Plus

Chapter 1~ My Sister's Keeper.
Chapter 2~Secrets Discovered
Chapter 3~Old habits sometimes never die.
Chapter 4~Bitter Grudges.
Chapter 5~ New Perpectives & Faces.
Chapter 6~ A LONG Summer's Night.
Chapter 7 ~ Crushing Hard.
Chapter 8~ Remerging Quakes.
Author's Note- PLEASE READ.
Chapter 10~ Tears&Blood Pt 1
Chapter 10~ Tears&Blood Pt. 2
Author's Note *read me pleasee?*
Chapter 11~ A Clean Slate
Chapter 12~ The Start Of Something New?
Chapter 13~ New Day
Chapter 14~ A First
Chapter 15~ Spiraling Further Into Change.
Author's Note *EXTREMELY IMPORTANT*
Uh, read?
Epilogue

Chapter 9~ Concert&Same Mistakes.

442 4 2
Par freddykruegersniece

Authors Note:

It's here! yaaaa! and Baylee, feel better! I think I'm the one who got you sick..

I really have nothing else to say, but enjoy!

COMMENT/VOTE!!!!!

-Dani

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 9~ (Louis' P.O.V.)

I had walked into a pretty heated argument. Liam and Harry's faces were a violent shade of crimson, and Harry's hands were balled up into fists amongst his side.

Liam charged towards Harry, a stream of dirty swear words continously coming out of his mouth.

That wasn't like Liam to behave.

Before he could do anything, Zayn and I lunged for him. Both our heads collided painfully as we pinned Liam to the ground.

Harry was now occupied by Niall, whose short frame was struggling to hold Harry's long frame. Harry's face was now turning purple by the minute.

"Explain! How did this happen?!?!" I bellowed, my face heating up, as Zayn and I struggled to hold Liam down. Harry's green eyes narrowed into thin slits.

"Well, when I introduced myself to Stormie, Liam thought I was being too forward, and then when she left, the bloke said I wouldn't have a chance with her if I wanted to!" Harry bellowed, emphasizing Liam's name each time he mentioned it.

Liam jerked from underneath Zayn and I. This was unlike for one of my best mates to do. Why would he do this? Unless, just possibly.

I think Harry and Liam fancied the same girl, and that girl would be a certain red haired one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Three days later)

(Rydar's P.O.V.)

So based on what my mates told me, a certain boyband that we were going to a concert tonight, were staying in the hotel room across the hall.

If it was true, then I know for sure that I won't be able to sleep tonight. Of course I won't be able to sleep tonight, the concert would still be playing in my mind.

I was pretty bloody pysched, and these tickets were basically front row. I have to admit that I am a little scared. I've heard that there have been accidents at concerts.

I was pacing back and forth in front of the telly, waiting for the two girls to hurry up. What was taking them so long? I twirled a strand of hair that was coming out from the end of my pony.

Finally I caught a glimpse of blonde and red hair. The duo had these sly smirks on their faces, and a seed of dread started to blossom in my belly.

The duo shared looks, and they walked slowly towards us. I swore I thought I heard Eden mutter 'now'.

Next thing I know, they have me pinned to the ground, tickling me in a frenzy.

I kept shrieking with laughter, as they poked me in the sides. Those two come up with the most hilarious and embarassing pranks. They are like dynamite.

"Let's go. We're almost late thanks to the dumb blonde here who had to curl her locks," Storm drawled sardonically winking at the both of us.

I noticed Eden had on a One Direction jumper. I glanced down at my varsity jumper, and I felt overdressed.

Stormie was just dressed in black shorts, a random band tee, and white converse. I noticed she was wearing less makeup than usual. This struck me as odd.

" You coming or what?" The blonde asked me, motioning me forward. I rolled my eyes and strutted forward. Yes, I strut, got a problem?

"Last one in the lobby is a directionater!" Stormie bellowed, bolting off in the distance.

Eden and I looked at each other, and we ran as fast as our damn legs could.

This was going to be a night to remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the concert)

(Eden's P.O.V.)

The arena was just completely dead silent as the lights shut off. I felt Rydar tense beside me, and Stormie was playing a game on her phone. Seriously? I wonder about that girl.

Then the screams burst free like a cannon exploding as the lights started flashing from the stage.

Rydar and I were jumping up and down as if we were on crack. And Stormie was still busy with her phone.

The boys submerged from the stage, and everyone went berserk. They started off with a favorite, What Makes You Beautiful. And Stormie was still playing on her iPhone.

Harry crouched down in front of the three of us, there was an amused look on his face. His eyes were on Stormie's back.

The red haired girl was playing on her phone, and she didn't know that Harry fucking Styles was right behind her.

Rydar was appalled, and shook Stormie around. The rest of the boys came over to the curly haired boy's side. They were practically singing to Storm, and she was so absorbed in her phone.

Finally she looked up, and she raised an eyebrow. A small smirk was playing around on her lips. She made a twirling motion with her fingers, and went back to her phone.

That girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Niall's P.O.V)

It was quite amusing to watch Harry, Liam, Louis, and I try to catch Stormie's attention whilist performing. Zayn was just blending in the background. The girl was just so into playing on her phone.

Then we started on singing 'Little Things', and Louis went and sat in front of the red haired girl. He was trying so desperately to catch her attention.

Finally, the black haired girl next to her slapped her hard on the cheek. Stormie looked slightly amused, and pocketed her phone. She looked up expectantly.

"That's not a nice thing to do woman!" Louis scolded the girl. Right when Harry's solo started. I laughed.

Damn that sassy little bastard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the concert was over. I was sweaty, tired, and ever so starving. But I had fun onstage. I rubbed my belly as I tried to look for the food.

The lads and I had a month free, other than a interview next week. We planned to stay in Chicago, and enjoy the break.

I located the food, and I made a beeline for it. I grabbed a handful of chips, and stuffed it in my mouth. Zayn walked over and joined me. We just ate in an uncomfortable silence.

I think I was falling for the same girl as Harry and Liam, as I reflected back to the concert.

"Mate, I think I'm falling for the same girl as Harry and Liam," The words tumbled out of my lips before I could stop myself. To my horror, Zayn shook his head sadly.

"I could see it during the concert. Mate, I just hope this doesn't drive the band apart. Harry and Liam won't go near each other. Now three's forming. I don't know, but soon, it might be five," Zayn murmured sadly, staring at the floor.

Things were definitely changing around here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stormie's P.O.V)

I had told the two girls to go back to the hotel room without me. I wanted to spend a little time to myself for a bit.

I walked out of the arena, into the warm and lively air. I started walking down the street, one of the many in this sprawling city. I found a Starbucks, and I walked inside.

It was surpisingly cool and quiet inside. I shook it off, and walked to the register. I scanned the menu behind the counter. A teenage boy was waiting patiently for my order.

"Uh, can I have a grandè mocha? And no change please," I ordered, as I slapped the cash down on the counter. The boy nodded so violently, I thought his head was going to pop off his neck.

He handed me my drink and wished me goodnight. Instead of settling in the cozy chairs inside, I walked outside and leaned on the brick wall. I took a sip, and closed my eyes.

~Memory~

My family and I decided to go and vacation in Chicago. We wanted to get out of Washington D.C., and explore.

I was thirteen at the time, and my sister was sixteen. I managed to convince my goody two shoes of a sister to sneak out after hours. People would often describe me as a "rebel". I was sneaky, a troublemaker, and a loudmouth.

We got bored after roaming the streets, and we decided to hunt down a Starbucks. We enjoyed iced drinks as we ran up and down the streets.

But we got lost, and neither of us had our cell phones with us. Our parents eventually found us, around four in the morning. They were extremely pissed, but grateful that they found us.

(Current Day)

I opened my eyes and smiled. That was about, five or six years ago. I realized it was this Starbucks my sister and I had gone to. I missed those days when I was younger.

Then I realized next month was my nineteenth birthday. Shit, I almost forgot my birthday. A lot had happened since my last birthday.

I was in an accident. I lost my only sibling, thus making me an only child. My parents forgot about me for seven months. I am now scarred in two places. I graduated highschool. I'm going to college in England.

Eden and I will be roommates, the two of us will be sharing an apartment in London. I met world famous celebrities. I repeat, plenty has changed. I started walking again, now crossing the street.

It would be hard to miss the truck hurtling towards me. The air around me turns cold, and bitter.

And for a second time in one year, my world goes black as my broken body hits the concrete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Zayn's P.O.V.)

The boys and I decided to celebrate our new break, by going to a nearby pub. Louis and Harry were messing around with each other, Niall was still reading the menu, and Liam was scowling towards Harry.

Finally the waiter came by, and took our orders. As usual, Niall ordered more than he really needed. I snapped my menu shut, as my phone started ringing.

"Just answer it Zayn," Liam muttered grumpily, shooting Harry daggers with his eyes.

"Hullo?" I asked rolling my eyes as Niall started complaining how slow the service was.

"Mr. Malik, I am here to inform you that at 10:48 PM, Ms. Alyssa Stormie Lewis was hit, and is now being transmitted to the hospital." Then the reciever went dead.

I sat there with shock, unable to speak. Then I fell out of my chair.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.1K 145 52
A devastating event sends shockwaves through Louis' life and he finds himself seeking comfort elsewhere. Will his mental health push him away from ev...
118K 2.4K 23
Harry has a secret. A secret he doesn't want anyone to know because he is afraid that they will treat him differently. He's tired of the rumors, s...
793 24 31
Thankyou for being there for me every day when I wake up, thankyou for being the light in the darkness and my guide during the day, thankyou for bein...
9.4K 148 22
I wrote this when I was 11. You have been warned... When an ordinary teenage girl, Sammi, uses her special gift at a school assembly brings her to...