All Kinds of Therapy ( Bellar...

By HeidiButler3

Clarke & Octavia are from two different worlds but fit perfectly together. Bellamy is a Marine, brother to Oc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 13

401 18 0
By HeidiButler3

Bellamy was on the last ten minute stretch of his workout and his leg was burning in places he didn't even know it could, Clarke was pushing hard today and he was grateful, he was also counting down the minutes till she would stop.

It felt like an hour but eventually the ten minutes passed. He moved to the floor and she lifted his leg stretching it out.

"You did good Blake" she smiled.

"You, you could work in a terrorist prison camp." he replied catching his breath.

Her laughter made him smile.

"I'm glad you find it funny" he said sitting up.

She handed him a paper,

"Here, new at home exercises, every night before bed."

"I could think of an exercise every night before bed" he smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"Dream on Blake, See you around" she smiled grabbing her bag and heading out the door.

She made it to her car when her phone buzzed. She started her car and looked down at her message.

Bellamy: Want to come over later?

She sighed. She wanted to write yes, but she wouldn't give in.

Clarke: Nope, have plans. Sorry.

Her phone buzzed by the time she got to the stop sign.

Bellamy: With Who?

Clarke: Octavia, and no crashing. Us girls need our time too.

She replied quickly. She checked her phone when she got home. No response so either he was grouchy or he accepted the answer and moved on.

She opened the door to see Octavia at the counter. Knowing Bellamy probably checked her story Clarke was gonna stick to it.

"Hey, wanna grab pizza and pick a movie tonight, its been awhile since it's just been the two of us." Clarke asked.

"Of course! How did you know I was home?"

"I didn't I was just hoping" Clarke replied.

"Why are you avoiding my brother?"

"Are you serious? why do I always avoid your brother? because hes an ass." Clarke replied.

Octavia held her hands up in defense.

"I was just asking" she laughed.

"What do you want on your pizza" Clarke asked, Changing the topic.

...

Three movies, one pizza, and a carton of ice cream later the girls called it a night and both headed to bed.

Clarke woke up to her cell phone ringing, she searched the nightstand, finally finding it.

Bellamy's name flashed across the screen along with the time. 3:05am

Clarke sighed rubbing her eyes before sliding the green phone over to answer the call.

"It's 3 am Bell" she sighed snuggling back into her pillow.

She pulled the blankets up to her neck waiting for a response.

"Bellamy?" she asked in the silence.

"Clarke, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called" he slurred.

"Have you been drinking?" she asked.

"Yeah, I need a ride. I'm at Hard Times"

"Ill be there in 5, just let me put shoes on" she slipped out of bed sliding on flip flops and grabbed a sweatshirt on her way out.

She yawned as she pulled into the parking lot of the bar...No sign of him.

She sighed looking down, flip flops, shorty shorts, and a USMC sweatshirt. Lord knows what her hair was doing.

She got out making her way to the door, silently hoping no one she knew would see her.

She opened the door to see quite a few people out at this hour. She scanned the room, eyes falling on him and a woman at the bar.

She made her way in his direction. She could see them talking Bellamy's hand rested on her leg, his fingers lightly moving up and down it.

Clarke bit back her jealousy, and approached them.

The woman glanced at her giving her the once over, before going back to talking to Bellamy. She tapped Bellamy's shoulder,

"Let's go" she said

He looked at her smiling as he stood. The woman huffed turning back towards the bar.

"Thanks for the ride"

"That could be a motto for our whole relationship" she spit out sarcastically.

She stayed two feet ahead of him the whole way to the car.

"Are you mad?" he asked getting in the passenger seat.

"No Bell, just tired" she replied annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think the whole night through, it was too late to call anyone else" he replied. He sat in the passenger seat like a teenager who just got yelled at, his head hanging, and looking defeated.

"It's not a big deal, you can hit the couch and sleep it off" she replied pulling up in front of the house.

She walked through the door pulling her sweatshirt over her head and he closed the door behind them.

"Hey, I feel like your mad, but I needed a ride." Bellamy grabbed her arm pulling her attention to him.

"Seem's to me like you would have had a ride" she snapped.

"Jealous?" he smirked.

"Nope"

"Good, because I wouldn't have went home with her. She's not you" he smiled kissing her forehead and walking away from her.

She was more aggravated now then she was. She didn't want him to want her. Distraction is dangerous in his field. The whole thing was spiraling out of control and she was putting a stop to it.

She tried to go back to sleep but gave up, she heard him groan and yell a few times but refused to go to him. She got caught up on all her paperwork. She was working on patient files when she came across Bellamy's.

She flipped through, 5 days till his cast comes off. She wrote his progress down and shut the folder.

"5 days, and then 2 months till he leaves" she sighed.

"2 months Clarke. Keep it together for 2 months" she spoke to herself as she shoved her files in her laptop case.

She kept to herself and work for the 5 days. Only talking to Bellamy when she had too.

The day he got the cast off they skipped physical therapy. Clarke had 7 patients that day, and was glad when she was finished. She got in the elevator to drop progress papers off at the medical desk. Before the doors closed all the way, they opened back up.

Sgt Emerson nodded to her with a smile as he got in the elevator. She watched him hit the closed button on the elevator and suddenly felt like the elevator wasn't big enough. 8 floors, and everyone knew that elevator was slower then you could walk the stairs. She scolded herself for choosing today to be lazy.

She leaned against the back corner silently. She could feel him looking at her but she refused to give him the satisfaction of acknowledgment. She reached forward to push the button for the 4th floor. To hell with this she would take the stairs.

Before her hand reached the panel his hand grabbed her wrist.

She turned to face him.

"C'mon Clarke, you don't enjoy your time with me?"

"Let go of me" she replied trying to pull out of his grasp. He backed her into the wall.

"Now now, play nice" he whispered.

"Fuck you" she hissed.

His hand came up to her throat holding her tight against the wall. Her eyes met his. He wasn't pushing hard enough to hurt her, just enough to make it hard to breath. She brought her knee up into his groin cause him to groan and let go.

She hit the button for the next floor,

"Bitch" was what she heard just as he backhanded her, sending her into the wall. She saw tiny lights flash in front of her, just as they were fading the doors opened up. She stepped out quickly walking down the corridor to the stairs. Instead of going up she took them down to the 1st floor and walked quickly to her car. Her eyes burned, from the contact and the shock of what just happened.

She refused to let him win, he wanted her to report him, wanted Bellamy to have a reason to start a fight. Wanted an excuse to red flag Bellamy. She absolutely would not. Bellamy would not be red flagged on her account, she would make sure of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 3.6K 32
Bellarke ~~ When Clarke Griffins parents pass away, she's forced to move in with her aunt. New school her senior year. She makes friends with an ama...
2.5K 99 15
NOT EDITED( sorry if it's not perfect with spelling and grammar) This is book 2!! 8 year Later!! Octavia and Lincoln have been married for almo...
5.3K 96 18
Kristin Kane is the secret daughter of Abby Griffin and Marcus Kane. She isn't hidden away under the floor, instead lives with her father he forces h...
44K 969 42
In this alternate reality, Clarke and her best friend Raven are starting school at Ark High. Little do they know, their lives are about to get pretty...