More Than This: A One Direct...

By 1DNiallnation

AN: We all need to read a "carrot" story to bring back the memories sometimes... I've decided to not edit thi... More

One Direction Love Story Chapter 1
Chapter 1:Part 2
Airplanes,Gummy Bears, and Sparks
Chapter 2 Part 1: Mirrors,Food, Irish Luck, and Smiles
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Love, Laugh, Trouble?
Chapter 5:Truth, Dare, or Love (LOL Cheesy title!!!<3)
Chapter 6: Promise
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Pool Time!
Chapter 9: I promised you, I'd never let you get hurt.....
Chapter 10: What do you mean You don't remember me?!
Chapter 11: memories
Chapter 12: SUPRISE!!!
chapter 13: OMG
Chapter 14: You Again.....
Chapter 15: Everything happens so fast Part 1
Chapter 15: Everything happens so fast PART 2
Chapter 16: Run....Stop.....Run
Chapter 17: Sticks and Stones....And White Cinnamon
Chapter 18: The Ball
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday Krissy
Chapter 20: Death??
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 1
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 2
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 3
Chapter 22: NEW YORK CITY!!!
Chapter 23: Don't Believe Those Lies
*Authors Note* IMPORTANT READ!!! :)
Chapter 24: Happy 4th of July! Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 1
Chapter 24: Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 2
Chapter 25: An Average Day In Life, With A Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 26: Why Me?
Chapter 27: Its Over?!
Chapter 28: All My Exes Live on Texas......Well Harry's Ex
Chapter 29:What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....But it'll ruin her life
IMPORTANT.READ! Authors Note
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: The Big Fight, and Question
Chapter 33: The Big Question
Chapter 34: The Date of A Lifetime
SNEAK PEEK CHAPTER 35
Chapter 35:Everybody Dies...The End?
Chapter 37: The Last Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 36:Tonight?

2K 12 5
By 1DNiallnation

A/N: Hello My Lovely Readers!! So I have to finish this book by the 31st since its in The Watty Awards so expect alot of uploads!!!

Anyways, I would have uploaded sooner, like Wednesday...But I got really embarrassed and sick...Embarrassed because my friend practically told everyone I stalked my crush and now everyone knows my crush... Yep

Well That was totally me in that side picture ----->

ANYWAYS! Enjoy!

Xoxx

Krissy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Niall's P.O.V.)

All the way.

From the ambulance ride, to the hospital, through the hallways. I stayed with her. I'd never leave her. No, never, not this time.

I would never leave her. I had already almost lost her before. I wasn't leaving her. I looked at my princess, she was covered in blood. Looking more and more pale and lifeless by the second.

I ran with the gurney. They brought her through two sickeningly white swinging doors. A nurse grabbed my hand pulling me back.

"Sir, You have to stay out here"She said looking at my face. I never looked at her. I stared out the windows that showed my love, slowly disappearing through many more doors.

I started walking towards the way they brought Kristina. "I can't leave her"I said ignoring the nurse.

"Sir you cant go in there-"

"I LOVE HER! I CANT LEAVE HER! I ALMOPST LOST HER BEFORE ALREADY! I CANT LEAVE HER! WERE SUPPOSE TO GET MARRIED!!"I shouted collapseing on the floor, bursting into tears. My heart hurt. 

I cried, "SIr, If you want her to survive the best thing is to stay out of the doctors way"She said looking at me apologetically. I looked away. Next I saw Lily, before I could say anything she was pulled through the doors. All I could do was send her a glance. 

Those  doors. They're sepreating me from the people I love, The people who could die right at this moment. The nnurse saw my stab wound in the shoullder and quickly got a doctor to me. I wouldn't move. I wouldn't go anywhere. So they had to stitch me up in the waiting room.

I had to be carried to the chairs to wait. i burried my head into my knees and cried. My love was gone, she has never done anything wrong! Shes always been so good, so kind, loving..Why does she have to punised?

I never looked up, untill I heard my name being called. 

"Niall Horan? Family of Kristina Moore and Lillian Moore?"I shot out of my seat running to the nurse dispite how badly I ached.

"Yes! I'm here! Please tell me she's alright!!'I begged. She gave me a sad facial expression. "I have good news...And bad news."

My heart sank. My hands shook. Ba-Bad news?? "What is it"I managed to say.

"She's not Dea-....Please..."I said more tears slipping down my cheeks.

"No...Lillian is fine, Her leg has been shot and she lost alot of blood, but she will be fine and will be able to walk again."She said smiling.

I half smiled weakly. "But...Kristina?"I said trembling. My eyes filling with hope.

"Kristina...She is in a very fragile state. She lost alot of blood. Alot..."She said. 

"HEr chances of surviving arent too high..."She said.

"But she can survive! Right?? Please!"I begged.

"I'm sorry Niall...But, Kristina could die, tonight..."

I felt my bones weaken. Tonight?

She can't die tonight! She can't!

"She is unconcious...But You may see her now, Room 504.. But I-" 

I took off running, not letting her finish. I ran, Looking for Room 504. I ran up 4 flights of stairs and didn't stop. No matter how bad my body begged me to stop, I didn't.

Then, I was there. Room 504. I slowly turned the door knob. I walked in, silently shutting the door behind me. I saw her.

Pale Skin, No more happy smile on her lips, her eyes shut...She looked peaceful. There was a doctor in the room watching her.

"Niall?"He said. I turned to him. "Kristina is doing well so far, but I' guessing Nurse Patty already told you the rest"He smiled sadly. 

"Can I have a moment alone with her? Please?"My voice cracked. "I can't leave the room, but I will be over there"He said apologetically.

I nodded, turning back to my princess. She looked so....so, peaceful...

I sat down next to her, I lightly placed her hand in mine, it was cold.

"Krissy....I...I love you"I said softly, she didnt move. More tears slipped down my cheeks. 

"I will never leave you...Your going to survive, I don't know if you can hear me, but you will survive..."I said smiling at her sadly. 

"I promise...I promise."I said.

the room stayed silent for awhile after that. Her heart monitor being the only noise fillling the room. 

 Beep...........Beep.........Beep.......

"Doc?"I slowly turned to him. He looked at me sadly, "Yes?"

"She will make it? Please?"I asked walking over to him. Leaving Kristina. 

"I'm-" Something cut him, off..

Her heart monitor, it got faster.

Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep

Soon it changed again, letting out one long beep.

Beeeeeppppp----------------------------------------------

I felt my heart stop. The doctor jumped up, shouting something into his comunicater. Nurses and doctors rushed in, and began messing with Kristina. 

"No"

I stared, she couldn't die!!!

"Kid, YOu have to leave"A doctor told me, pulling me out, I pushed himaway running to Kristina. I needed her one last time, anything!

I ran to her and kissed my princess gently on the lips. I s was all I could do..What I needed to do...

Before being pulled into the hallway, I swear, I saw her heart moniter return, and her eyes open....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 127 12
Does a week with a girl he just met, mean love? Is this her? Did Niall finally find his princess? *** Fair warning this story is highly carroty...
234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...