Dust Bones [Harry Styles]

By zeffervescent

Working for a world-leading mafia, Harry knows how to kill, how to hunt his victims, and how to avoid any com... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
T R A I L E R
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
000
059
060
061
062
063
064
065/Epilogue
Q&A? Kind of? Idk Man.

032

467K 13.2K 22.9K
By zeffervescent

note// i'm actually really stunned how far this story has gotten so quickly. 

Chapter song; f*ck you all the time by jeremih (shlohmo remix)(trailer song)

9:32PM

        CATALINA

He slowly pulled his lips away from mine, letting his hands trail up and down my waist a few times. I forced down the need for his mouth back on mine as I opened my eyes, profoundly staring into his beautiful ones.

The man with nearly no emotion, expresses hardly any compassion, kisses me like it's the sweetest gesture from a man so cold. Like his actions neglect his words.

"I have to get back to work." He murmured against my lips, his pale green eyes trailing down the entirety of my chest, that through the robe I wore, nothing was technically concealed. I brushed my hands against his firm chest, nervously melting under his gaze and his touch.

"I'll help you?" I haven't necessarily been helping since we arrived here. To me it is wrong to leave him to it all on his own and I could never neglect him, no matter how hard I insist I can, despite all the horrible things he's said and done to me so far.

And despite all the horrible things I've said and done to him -- frankly because he deserved them.

Harry paused, moving around his tongue in his mouth and setting his jaw. I peered up at him as he cocked his head to the side, silently accepting the offer and beckoning me to start for the door.

As he followed, I tightened the knot at the front of my robe. I took a seat next to him, contemplating the idea of sitting on his lap a possibility. A vivid image imprinted in my mind for two slight seconds.

We nearly spent another two hours trying to communicate with Ray Decker, the man behind our computerizing system. He's been trying to stay beneath much of the problem, afraid that he would get killed. Nevertheless, he remained trying to program us back, with little success.

Understandable, but unusual and surprising for someone that works for my father, whom are generally brave, and daring.

Harry rubbed his exhausted eyes, a faint breath escaping his heart-shaped lips. I continued scribbling down the address where the man was staying. Harry had finally had enough of my scribbling when he pressed his hand over mine, nearly caressing the soft skin with his scarcely rough one.

I flickered my eyes in his direction. As usual, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips frowned. It was that signature angry look he always had, regardless what issues appeared between us.

"You broke a hole through the paper," he quietly rasped, his voice huskier and slower as to make his exhaustion more apparent.

"Oh." I muttered, letting him slip the pen away from my hand with the graze of skins.

Surprise latched my features when he grabbed my hand and tugged my arm. The beckoning gesture pulled me towards him, my legs brushing against his denim covered knees as he sat. He gazed up at me with those eyes, watching me with a low frown.

He was unfazed. I parted my lips with a non-existent gasp escaping my lips when he pressed his hands behind both my thighs, eventually my legs straddling him on the chair. The leather from the seat pressed against my shins.

I felt his large hands skim down my sides, fingertips proceeding to graze against my thighs. The complete silence was different from all the rest. This one was rare, surprising for both of us, and calming. A small pause for both of our restless minds.

"You're nervous," he stated lowly, his right hand behind my neck and in an instance pulling my face forward to his. Our gaze has never been closer it seems. Our lips have never been so urgent to touch one another.

"Because of me or everything else?"

"Both," I answered briefly, quietly.

Harry closed the gap between our lips, puckering his and kissing mine. I followed and slowly slid my hands over his shoulders to his chest, leaving them there. My hands seem to like the feeling of his chest beneath my palms. I felt his hands grasp my thighs, pulling my body tighter to his.

"Why of me?" He asked in between our desperate mouths.

He was so clueless. When it came to feelings, that is. "No reason," I tried to cover nonchalantly. My hand slid up and down his chest, my bottom lip between my teeth. "I guess this just feels strange for the both of us to..." I trailed off.

He pulled away from me, looking up at me with his piercing green eyes. "For us to kiss." He lowly finished for me. I watched him silently. "It's not strange. Not in a good way. It's forbidden for me to treat you this way, Dollface. If your father ever finds out, doesn't matter what I've done for that man. I'm getting my head cut off."

"He's not here." Is all I said. I slipped my arms around his neck, finding that his eyes have grown darker, his jaw clenched to go along.

"I know. But I have also given into you. I'm responsible for it all. I broke my promise to your father, and nothing angers me more than not doing my job right, Catalina." Harry told me in an almost angry whisper.

"Do you think a man like your father would appreciate one of his best men putting his hands on his seventeen year-old daughter? You really believe that this, the way I'm touching you, is acceptable in the eyes of your father?"

"If he saw us now, he'd blow a steel rod through my brain right here," he continued, obviously not pleased by his words. "And you know that."

No words made it out of my mouth, but the silent understanding of his. I knew that this happening was beyond Harry's job description, but we were doing it anyways. I inhaled deeply and averted my eyes down between us, feeling his eyes burning into my face.

"But what you do to me..." he rasped out, trailing off and suddenly giving my thighs a squeeze. My breath hitched as his grip was now on my hips and tightened around them. "I hate it," he muttered, not giving me time to react before he was placing his lips on mine.

I moved mine furiously with his, hearing the movement of our mouths popping. My hands slipped behind his neck, letting the curls at the back of his neck to entwine with my fingers. Harry's plump lips kissed me so effortlessly passionate, so angrily. While mine kept up with his, returning the mutual agitation that was once shared between us and maybe still is.

My heart beat in my throat as his hands briefly came up to the knot at the front of my robe, undoing it with ease. I came to the conclusion that I was completely okay with this, because my body is so obsessed with the feeling of his my brain wouldn't allow logic to come through.

We ceased the movement of our lips as he encouraged my hips to begin to move against his. Deep rolls of our bodies against one another, his hands helping my body find a rhythm he thought was suitable. Shock ran through my body, adrenaline and excitement burning the fire at the pit of my stomach.

Our lips brushed as he moved my core against the growing bulge in his black jeans. With fluttering eyes, through the thin fabric of my underwear, I melted and grew wet rather quickly. The friction served as pleasure that was suddenly better than any I had before because Harry was initiating it.

Because the robe was undone, the outline of my breasts was visible to him. The bold line of skin from my neck down to my navel and to the band of my underwear made him bite his reddened bottom lip.

I peered down at him while he made sure to keep my body moving onto his. There was no sign of vulnerability on him, even when he groaned to himself and leaned further back into the leather seat.

It felt like my lungs were burning, and my body growing hotter by the second never helped. The heat rose as he stopped my hips, and I watched as he undid the belt on his jeans. I raised my body from his as he pulled them down his thighs a little more, revealing black boxers that loosened the restriction around him.

I nearly moaned when he grasped my hips and rolled my core on his boxer-clad bulge. Slow and hard rolls on him seem to satisfy. When I moved slightly, his hardening length nudged my clit. I whimpered rather loudly, and he kissed me, taking the moment to slip his tongue into my mouth.

My hands pulled at his hair firmly before letting go, leaving them resting on his shoulders. The feeling of him took me into bliss, and I grew more and more aroused. My finger nails dug into his shoulders, his mouth pulling from mine as he gazed right into my eyes.

He leaned back in the seat once more, lip between his teeth, and peering down at my chest. Then the robe slid off my shoulders, revealing my bare torso. A cold chill rushed up my spine, goosebumps scattering across my light skin.

"Bloody hell, you're so pretty," Harry breathed heavily, bouncing me now faster on his length than before. My lips parted as I panted, soft mewls escaping my lips every other second. "Are you wet, Dollface?"

Please go check, I found myself thinking. I leaned my face into his neck, lips brushing against the tattoos there.

"No," he ordered, pulling my face from his neck by my neck in a surprisingly gentle gesture. "Look at me." And when I did, he placed both of his hands on my backside, squeezing roughly. I whimpered loudly once again, and he rasped, "Are you wet for me, baby?"

Not finding what the hell to say, I just nodded my head. I didn't know how he could make me feel this way. He's so assertive, confident, and sharp. I absolutely melt for him because of it. I just can't believe this is happening right now.

The insane throb between my legs was murderous. Harry lowly murmured, "Answer me with your soft little voice, Dollface."

        "Yes," I panted with a high-pitched moan.

        "Good girl," he grunted in his husky voice, my hips continuing to bounce on him. He proceeded to squeeze my backside in his large hands, fingers grazing the fabric of my underwear. We were face to face, lips brushing once more every time I moved.

        I breathed in harshly, feeling the release nearing me; nearing us. He held my hips tight to his, stopping my movements as he came into his boxers, my own body becoming exhausted with satisfaction.

8:20AM

        Harry wasn't beside me when I woke up the next morning. However, he was at the foot of the bed, leaning down to tie the laces of his shoes. I frowned tiredly, trying to avoid blushing of any kind as the memories flowed through my mind. It did happen. It was not a dream.

        His bare back allowed me to see the muscles there flex with his every movement. I wasn't very surprised when he turned around and found me sitting up, the pale green of his eyes meeting with my own. 

        I found him seconds later carelessly walking towards me, taking his long strides offered by the length of his legs. It was clear as day; how excited I got when he would give me attention without me asking for it, or initiating it. 

        Hands reached for my waist, and he pulled me up from the mattress. He did this all with our eyes locked, kneeling on the mattress as I was forced to kneel in front of him as well. 

        "My arm is healing," he informed me, murmuring with his lips just a few inches from mine.

        I briefly glanced at his injured arm, seeing that I haven't been paying much attention it. "I've got to check and clean it. For safety purposes." I explained quietly. 

        "Don't, Dollface." His hand came up between us, the pad of his thumb brushing rapidly over my tinted cheek. "I have --"

        The phone on the side table vibrated and rung quite loudly. Harry snapped his head to the device, staring it down with much pause before letting go of me. It soaked his attention and drained it away from me. I watched carefully as he picked it up, and held it to his ear. 

        "Zayn." He said into the phone. 

        I stood from the bed, regardless of the lack of clothing I had on. Underwear and a tank top I hurriedly wore last night. With my hands, I urgently signalled him to put it on speaker. Without a doubt, Harry nearly refused but had remembered our deal. 

        Once on speaker, I heard Zayn say," - and we've spoken to them here. Liam's staying to watch over gather as much men as he can. The real problem is knowing where  Mr. Gates is." 

        My father is missing. It hit me like a hard slap. Not only have I passed the "laws" he demanded and shoved down everyone's throats, but I have betrayed him as well on a personal level. As his daughter. I'm doing nothing here to help him. Everyone had been worrying about me rather than the boss himself. 

         I peered up at Harry with big eyes. "Where are you heading?" He asked Zayn, all the while watching me with a deep frown. I warmed internally when he placed his hand on my lower back, moving my body to his and stopping there.

        "In a few days I'll be there with you guys, don't doubt that. Have you spoken to Ray?" 

        Harry paused, eyes stiffly watching the wall behind me. "Not yet." 

        "What is taking you so long, mate?" Zayn spoke frustratingly. "Would have thought by now you'd be working him in person." 

        "I've been busy with other things." 

note// yes, i'll like the bible with a side of fries and holy water plz.

        you guys brought me to 800 on chapter 30. damn. holy crap. thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.1K 60
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
89.9K 2K 28
Harry Styles. He's a broken pencil that can't be sharpened. His issues run skin deep, and though he looks like a fun time, he's bound to hurt you. He...
1.1M 36.7K 80
[completed] Harry Styles, a man no stranger to the world of violence and leader of notorious mafia group the King's Den. He was someone who clutched...
215K 3.2K 69
Harry Styles is on his way to becoming the boss of a well-known, deadly Mafia that has existed for centuries, soon Meeting Luna Miller, a highly igno...