🌺 Flower Showers 🌺

By Wolftime56

🌺A Bakudeku Love Story🌺 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 "What's the worst part?" "The convulsing. The roots... More

🌺Hanahaki🌺
🌺00 ~ Prologue🌺
🌺01 ~ Petal🌺
🌺02 ~ Asleep🌺
🌺03 ~ Hanahaki🌺
🌺04 ~ Kacchan🌺
🌺05 ~ Make It Stop🌺
🌺07 ~ Surgery🌺
🌺08 ~ Love You🌺
🌺09 ~ Gentle Push🌺
🌺10 - Deku, Soft Kiss🌺
🌺11 ~ All The Way...🌺
🌺12 ~ Door🌺
🌺13 ~ Careful🌺
🌺14 ~ Okay🌺
🌺15 ~ Encouraging🌺
🌺16 ~ Peep🌺
🌺17 ~ Guest🌺
🌺18 ~ Hits🌺
🌺19 ~ Hugs🌺
🌺20 ~ I Know🌺
🌺21 ~ Flower Showers🌺

🌺06 ~ Save Me🌺

5.7K 283 313
By Wolftime56

🌺Flower Showers🌺
~A Bakudeku Love Story~
06 - Save Me
Word Count: 3,005
⚠️Warnings⚠️: Profanity, blood, suicidal reference
Information:

🌺Previously on Flower Showers🌺

"You're back..." Katsuki says. The two were now star gazing. Looking at the stars and folded in a warm blanket. The two barely had any clothes on under this warm blanket. All they had were there boxers and each other.

"I see you stayed..." Izuku whisperers out as the starts twinkled.

"Always..."

The two felt the cool breeze and the flowers they laid atop on smelled fresh and newly bloomed.

Izuku rests his head on Katsuki's chest. "I wish I could stay her forever with you..."

"You can,"

"How?"

"Like I said earlier, make it stop..."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Make it stop? How do I do that?"

"You have options. Confess, and if they love you back, you'll be healed. If not, you'll die,"

"Damn okay," Izuku says and Katsuki chuckles.

"Just wait it out..."

"Kind of what I'm planning right now..."

"Or get the surgery," Katsuki finally says.

"You said that one last on purpose didn't you? Trying to build up the suspense or some shit?" Izuku says quirking a brow as the two cuddle closer.

"You have choices, Izuku." Katsuki says as he looks at the bright glowing moon.

"I know," Izuku says and sits up, "I wish I could stay in this dream world."

Izuku then climbs into Katsuki's lap, straddling him as he brings the blanket up to his shoulders. Katsuki smiles, but once again, there was no anger. This smile seemed so atypical for Katsuki's face. His eyebrows weren't even scowling, and he looked so calm.

"If you want to stay, then stay. No one is stopping you,"

"That's not true. Everything is stopping me from staying here... with you."

"Like what?" Katsuki asks as he grabs Izuku's hands in his, shooting stars starting to fly above them.

"When I woke up and my mom was with me, she really wanted me to get the surgery. She and I got into an argument actually," Izuku starts as he felt his heart quicken in beat. "She practically forced it on me, demanding that I get the surgery because she didn't want me to die. She thought I was suicidal because I said I didn't want the surgery, and well... maybe I am," Izuku says in a whisper as a tear trickles down his cheek.

Katsuki reaches up and wipes the tear away. Flowers started to grow around them. "She's your mom. Of course she'd be scared. A lot of parents would be,"

"Yeah I know... I'm being selfish aren't I?" Izuku says as more tears spill. Katsuki props himself up into a sitting positing and Izuku shifts slightly.

"Perhaps... but is it selfishness or salvation?"

"I want to be free of this disease. I want to be able to love someone, and I want them to love me with just as much care. I want to be able to kiss someone and feel the butterflies dance around me," Izuku says and the flowers that grew around them grew taller and taller. Butterflies started to dance around them. "I want to have everything in a relationship and feel it. I want to feel. And all I feel is pain..."

Izuku started crying and he hugged Katsuki by leaning down and setting his head on his chest.

Izuku looked up to see flowers. So many of them talk and peering over the two. They grew bigger than them, and their thorns were encasing them. Izuku started to freak out. He tried to stand up but Katsuki grabbed his arm and Izuku looked back at him and gasped sharply.

His face had veins all over them. Green and ghastly. His arms had thorns breaking through the skin, and Izuku saw the flowers above them drop down. He was going to be crushed.

     "Stay with me,"

     The flowers fell on top of them.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

     Izuku woke up coughing and choking. He vomited flowers and blood on his bedsheets and he felt a hand on his back. Izuku felt another attack and he started coughing again. Then he felt a bucket under him and he threw up. Again. And again. And again.

     "Who's here..?" Izuku asks as he was trying to get his voice back and the taste of blood out of his mouth.

     "Todoroki. I stayed the night because I was worried." Todoroki says as he removes the bucket and helps Izuku out of bed. "I suggest you take a shower, and stay here today,"

     "I need to go to school—"

     "You'll die." it was silent. "Whoever you love, you obviously love dearly. But spending more time with them will speed the process,"

     Izuku then got a fresh pair of clothes, something that he can wear all day. He really didn't want to stay at the dorms, but Todoroki was right. Izuku would die quicker. Maybe that's what he was going for.

     Todoroki said that he would wash Izuku's bed sheets. And Izuku just laughed, "Thanks mom," Izuku says and the two share a small chuckle. Before Izuku left, he walked over to Todoroki and gave him a hug.

     Todoroki was bewildered, but he felt how hurt Izuku was. He hugged back and rubbed Izuku's back to comfort him. He didn't know if he was doing a good job but Izuku seemed to relax. Izuku pulled away, knowing that he would probably cry if Todoroki kept soothing him.

     Izuku swiftly left with his supplies and made it to the showers. It was slighter warmer in there, and it felt nice. All he felt was cold ever since his issue manifested.

     Izuku set his stuff down and took a deep breath. Kirishima walked out of the showers. His shirt was slightly wet and his hair damp. Izuku looked up and smiled at him, but it was a tired forced smile. "Hey, Midoriya! How are you feeling?"

     "Like shit," Izuku replies to Kirishima's question. Kirishima seemed shocked, but then he remembered the face Izuku made last night. He walked over to him and sat down on the bench. Izuku also sat down and Kirishima wraps his harm around Izuku, side hugging him.

     "Need to talk about it?" Kirishima asks politely.

     "I do, but I can't say anything." Izuku says and Kirishima nods his head slowly.

     "I'm always here, okay? I'll listen to you when you need me," Kirishima says as he ruffles Izuku's hair and stood up. He starts to walk away but Izuku suddenly remembered something. He called out to Kirishima and Kirishima stopped, his towel over his shoulder, looking back at Izuku.

     "I have a question..." Izuku says and Kirishima smiled slightly, fully turning towards Izuku. "Remember a few days ago, we talked?"

     "Umm, I mean, kind of. We talk almost everyday," Kirishima says and Izuku mentally slaps himself for not clarifying.

     "It was evening. We briefly talked about soulmates and whatnot," Izuku says.

"Oh right! I remember that!"

"Yeah... so, my questions is, did you help me that day?" Izuku questions and Kirishima's face contorts into confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I had a panic attack that day, and I think I fainted. I saw someone running towards me, and they were wearing red. And then I blacked out. I woke up in my bed the next morning." Izuku says and Kirishima looked worried.

"No... that wasn't me. But I wish it had been. If I knew that would happen right when I walked away—" Kirishima says.

"It wasn't your fault! It was mine!" Izuku exclaims.

"Midoriya... it's not your fault that you fainted. You can't control that."

"I'm j-just so scared..." Izuku says and Kirishima walks over to him and hugs him. Izuku completely breaks down and hugs back. They were there for some time and Izuku pulled away wiping his eyes. "Sorry you had to see this,"

"It's fine. Have you talked to anybody about your situation?" asked Kirishima.

"Yeah, everyone wants me to receive treatment," Izuku replies.

"I think you need it," Kirishima kindly replies.

"Yeah, I do need it," Izuku says and the two say goodbyes. As Kirishima walked out Izuku whispered, "but I don't want it."

Izuku stripes himself of his shirt and then everything else. He turns on the water, not bothering to wait for it to warm up. Once the cold liquid hit his skin he sharply flinched. As it started to warm up he thought about what lead him to this point.

He loved someone who didn't love him the same way. He craved his touch. His love. A love he would never have. Izuku closed his eyes in the shower, letting the hot tears combine with the water.

Katsuki.

Kacchan.

It's all his fault...

It's all my fault...

Izuku could imagine Katsuki walking into the shower. He imagined Katsuki's hands cupping his wet face and trailing down to his lower back, Katsuki's other hand in his hair.

He could imagine the soft tender kisses he would leave as the water couldn't wash them away. Izuku could almost taste him. Izuku cries in the shower. He hoped it would muffle his cries, but it didn't. He covered his mouth with his hands as he continued to wash himself.

He scrubbed and scrubbed. His skin started to burn. He wanted to rip his hands to shreds because he could still feel the wet sensation of blood on them. He could feel the petals slip through his fingers.

Izuku was loosing it. He felt his sanity slipping away, along with everything else that made him whole. He scrubbed so hard his skin was tender. His arms burned and his chest ached.

Izuku turned the shower off harshly, almost breaking the handle. He dries off by rubbing his towel on his already tender skin. It burned so much, but he kept going.

Izuku then puts on his clothes, obviously planning on not going to school today. He threw his clothes in the laundry, seeing one was recently used. Probably Todoroki washing Izuku's bed sheets. There was so much blood.

Izuku walked slowly. His body felt different. His chest was thumbing. Throbbing. His heart palpitating. Izuku felt a hand on his shoulder and he just knew it was him. "What do you need Kacchan?" Izuku breathily asked.

Katsuki's face was unreadable. And he turned Izuku around to look at him. "What happened to you?" Katsuki asked. Izuku did not look good. He felt weird. He hasn't seen Izuku as often, and he didn't realize the impact that would take on him.

"Nothing, I'm just sick,"

"You've been saying that. How bad is it?" Katsuki asked.

"That's not important..." Izuku says as he stares at the ground. Izuku's lost it.

"It is important, smart-ass!" Katsuki says as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"It's not. I'm fine. Leave me alone," Izuku says. Katsuki was a little shocked. Izuku completely changed within a minute. He was now trying to avoid him. Izuku tried walking away, but Katsuki caught him by the hand. Izuku felt a stabbing pain in his lung and he wheezes.

"Deku, what is wrong with you?" Katsuki asks and Izuku rips his hand away. He glares at Katsuki, but there wasn't anger behind it. Izuku was heartbroken. And he was crying.

"Please. Leave. Me. Alone!" Izuku says and he quickly walks away and into his room. He slams his door and his chest started convulsing.

Izuku collapses to the floor and gasps for air. That's when he felt it. In his quiet room. With nothing but a static noise in his ear. He could feel the roots in his lungs. He felt them brush up against the thorns and he started freaking out. Izuku stood up but backed up into his wall. He curled up and closed his eyes. Wishing and praying that this wasn't happening.

All because of Kacchan.

Katsuki went to school day that uncomfortable. Every class, Izuku wasn't there. And Katsuki couldn't handle that. He decided he would talk to All Might at lunch. The halls felt eerie and he was hating himself for worrying about stupid Deku. But... he couldn't help it. He refused to accept that he cares more than he leads on.

Katuski knocks on the door and All Might opens it. "Young Bakugo, please come in," All Might says and the door closes.

Katsuki took a seat across from All Might and was asked if he wanted tea. He declined and folded his hands. "Something is wrong with Deku." is all he says and All Might nods his head.

"I'm aware," is all he said and Katsuki's eyes shoot up.

"Why isn't anyone doing anything then? Why aren't you?" Katsuki asked. His tone was becoming more alert without his knowledge.

"I physically can't do anything," All Might replies as he took a sip from his cup.

Katsuki grimaced at how he felt like he was the end of All Might. "I know you don't have your muscle form anymore, and that you're retired, but that doesn't mean you can't do anything!" Katsuki exclaims.

"It's not about my power Katsuki, it's about my presence. And even with my power, I can't magically cure him," All Might explains.

Katsuki was confused. So he was sick? "What's wrong with him?" Katuski asked.

"If you don't know already, then I can't say anything. It's not my place, and this could become a confidential topic depending on what young Midoriya chooses to do."

"Confidential? The fuck are you on about?" Katsuki asks feeling his blood boil.

"I can't say anything else, sorry Bakugo. Does he look worse?" All Might asked.

"Yeah, a lot worse! And I don't even know what's wrong with him. He's loosing it and I CAN'T SAVE—" Katsuki stopped. He realized how that sounds. All Might now understands. He smiled a little as well.

"Tell him how you've been feeling, that might help him feel better."

"No it won't. That's just a bunch of bullshit, thanks for the talk All Might," Katsuki says before storming out.

All Might could see how much Katsuki had changed. But he didn't know if it would make a difference in Izuku's situation.

If he needed answers, he would have to go looking for them.

Katsuki made it back to class on time. Todoroki glanced at him then back at his homework. "Is there a problem?" Katsuki says sharply.

"Not necessarily. You just seem off," Todoroki suggests.

"I'm not,"

"Okay,"

Katsuki lit a few sparks in his hand before getting ready for class.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Katsuki made it back to the dorms and all he wanted to do was sleep. He needed sleep to get his mind off of Izuku. He was getting more and more worried, but of course he would never admit that.

So, he was going to take a nap. A nice nap because Friday was approaching. It's not like they had a lot of homework either. He just wanted to get rid of his feelings. So he did the only thing he could. Sleep.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

He was brushing hair out of Izuku's face. His curls going out in all different places. Izuku opens his eyes and they were the most beautiful things Katsuki had ever laid his eyes on. They were laying in a grass field, but the grass was like a wheat color. And there was a single tree across from them on the open field.

"Your eyes are so beautiful. They look like stars..." Katsuki whispers.

"Your the real star. Everything about you is flawless," Izuku says as he grips Katsuki bicep.

"I wouldn't say that," Katsuki says. "I wish I knew why you were so sick..."

"You really want to know? Why?"

"Yes, I really want to know! And because, I... I guess I care more than I thought."

Izuku flips them over and Izuku was now straddling Katsuki. He smiled above him, and the worlds around them sparkled. The sun suddenly started setting and the wind completely stoped. The sound of crickets were heard and Izuku leaned down, cupping Katsuki's face in his hands.

He could feel the scar touch his face and he looked up and felt Izuku's mouth near his ear. "You don't have to be ashamed loving me the way you do..." Izuku then bites his ear softly and hisses his jaw before kissing his lips.

     "I'm not ashamed. I'm scared. I treated you like shit and what did you get out of it? Hurt. You got hurt. I'm always hurting you." Katsuki explains.

     "It's nothing you can control..." Izuku says before everything went black.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

    Izuku stayed in his room the whole day. He occasionally got food but he barely ate any of it. His mind was swimming and he didn't know what to do.

     Currently it was night and Izuku had taken another shower after projectile vomiting blood and flower petals every six hours.

     Izuku got up and walked out of his room. He didn't know what he was doing. All he did know was that he needed Kacchan. He just wanted to look at him one last time before everything failed. His death felt very close.

     Izuku was at Katsuki's dorm room door. He knocked. He got very scared and knocked again, worrying for someone else other than himself. He then needed to ask Katsuki one question.

     Katsuki yanked his door open and once he saw Izuku his heart stopped. Izuku was sweating a bit, and he looked very pale. He looked sick and cold. He looked horrible. "Deku..." Katsuki says as Izuku looked up at him. His green eyes flowing with determination, something he couldn't see before.

     "Was it you?"

     "What the hell are you talking about?" Katsuki asks and Izuku places his hand on the door frame, trying to keep himself up. Katsuki began to worry. He wanted to reach out but he didn't know if it was his place.

     "Monday... I fainted, after talking to Kirishima. Was it or was it not you who saved me?" Izuku questions and Katsuki stilled. "Did you save me?"
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.7K 8
Bakugou tries to get Izuku's phone number. No quirk au High school/ Cafe au ------------------------- Dedicated to @Dekusgirlfriend123 by @princefrv...
29.9K 865 22
[KILLUGON/GONKILLU] Killua Zoldyck, a decently known fashion designer gets assigned the task to create a clothing line for the rising actor/influence...
263K 6.7K 28
Katsuki And Kirishima were at a restaurant and Kirishima dared Katsuki to Make this Green haired boy named Izuku to fall in love with him within a Mo...
1.2M 53.1K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC