Imagine Me and You | Lucifer...

By Team_Ackles

In the beginning... The angel Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and condemned to rule Hell for all eternity. Unt... More

| CHILDISH WAYS |
| AFRAID |
| I LIKE TO PUNISH PEOPLE |
| SAY IT! |
| ASK ME, LUCI |
| NAKED |
| A VISION DRESSED IN WHITE |
| MY WIFE |
| JOIN THE PARTY |
| CHOOSE |
| KRYPTONITE |
| A SILENT APOLOGY |
| TASTEFULLY DONE |
| ADMIRING FROM AFAR |
| WELL PLAYED |
| LATE AT NIGHT |
| UNWRAP IT |
| IT'S ME, LOVE |
| DOMESTIC BLISS |
| BUSY TONIGHT? |
| MAKE IT QUICK |
| STARING |
| KING LUCIFER |
| TURN THIS THING OFF |
| PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME... |
| LITTLE SPOON |
| FUN AT WORK |
| MUCH MORE DETAIL |
| IMPECCABLE TIMING |
| POOF, THERE'S AMENADIEL |
| GOOD DEVIL |
| THE MAN IN QUESTION |
| ANGELIC FOETUS |
| THE TWO IN THE SPOTLIGHT |
| UP IN ARMS |
| YOU'D DO THAT FOR ME? |
| THE TORTURER BECOMES THE TORTUREE |
| CHARM IN THE FAMILY |
| LITTLE ONE |
| ACTUALLY... |
| DANCING TO YOUR OWN MUSIC |
| BACK IN HELL |
| JUST MAKE THE BLOODY CALL |
| THE MAN YOU FELL FOR |
| LUCIFER'S CUE |
| DESTRUCTION OF HIMSELF |
| IT WAS? |
| UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL |
| STUCK WITHOUT YOU |
| I DID |

| UNHOLY THOUGHTS |

2.9K 86 3
By Team_Ackles

You, Lucifer, Chloe and Ella were currently at a crime scene in a church. Someone has decided to break into the church last night and murder one of the priests in cold blood.

Your eyes wandered around the beautiful building, quickly finding Chloe and Ella standing over the body discussing the potential cause of death and Lucifer was... Well, Lucifer was nowhere in sight.

Whilst searching around the room, you spotted the confessional boxes in the back corner. It was a while since your last confession and there were certain truths you needed to get off your chest.

You sneakily walked across the room to the boxes, making sure none of your colleagues noticed your actions. Your hand brushed the velvet red curtain across its rail, so you could enter quickly and get situated.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned." You muttered, hoping the thick curtain would muffle the sound to the outside. You waited for a beat for the priest to reply, but you took their silence as a sign to continue. "I'm having unholy thoughts about a man who claims to be the Devil." You took a deep breath before continuing. "I don't want to give in to these thoughts, but it's so hard when I see him every day at work and he's so ... captivating?" You were unsure about your choice of words. "I can't get him out of my head, he's always there, but I don't want to think about him in such a wicked way when I believe he has feelings for another woman. What should I do father?"

"For your penance, ten bloody mary's and a good shag." Your eyes widen at the sound of his voice. It was Lucifer!

"Lucifer?!"

"I can help you with that good shag." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.1K 38
From the Fox to Netflix series 'Lucifer' The devil himself was given a daughter, Lucy. He truly loved her. He'd done anything to protect her. but t...
59.3K 2.2K 51
After their first night ever together, that night remains as the "magical" night in Deckerstar's history. Join Lucifer and Chloe on a journey full of...
27.2K 741 22
"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone always does, he robotically replies, "Righ...
330K 10K 38
!!!COMPLETED!!! Book I in series 'I don't mind' "Devil's voice is sweet to hear." -Marilyn Manson What if some people were born with angels voice...