complete me - peter parker

By starxight

❝ I'm only going to take my mask off if you tell Peter how you really feel.❞ ... More

A/N ☻
prologue
cast
playlist ♫
one- midtown high
two- nice to meet ya
three- delmar's
four- new team?
five- lab partners
six- first assignment
seven- library dates
eight- i want it that way
nine- the spiderman
ten- leaves, leaves, leaves
eleven- josh's little bro.
twelve- anthony roberts
thirteen- me before you
fourteen- top mark
fifteen- bow bridge
sixteen- time to be festive
seventeen- best partner
eighteen- the story never ends
nineteen- new student
twenty- unanticipated
twenty one- me + u = chemistry
twenty two- the masked hero
twenty three- imposter
twenty four- conflicts
twenty six- instagram
twenty seven- night talks
twenty eight- gym crushes
twenty nine- party, party, party
thirty- closer
thirty one- in all honesty
thirty two- maryland
thirty three- academic decathlon
thirty four- nationals
thirty five- nerve
thirty six- peterson
thirty seven- first date
thirty eight- healing you
thirty nine- forever anonymous
forty- promise me
forty one- if the world was ending
forty two- it was a lie
forty three- just as friends
forty four- only one for me
forty five- am i good enough?
forty six- homecoming
forty seven- save your tears
epilogue
THANK YOU!!
NEW PETER PARKER FAN FICTION

twenty five- long lost may

6.5K 209 226
By starxight

"Mom. Peter is coming today. So please don't embarrass me or anything."

"Yeah, Yeah. whatever." She said while doing the 'talk to the hand' gesture.

"Ugh."

"Oh and you told me that he lives with his Aunt right? Invite her too."

"Uh why?" I questioned.

"So your mother gets closer with your school friends." She replied, then pointed at my home. "Text Peter and Invite his Aunt to come at 5:30 PM or something."

"Oh okay. But I'm pretty sure Peter is coming at 6:00."

"Yeah that's fine." she said as she left my room.

I sighed and hopped on my phone to text Peter.

Y/N

hey peter, my mom wants to invite your aunt

for dinner so our families can know each

other more? I guess... ask your aunt may pls:)

                                Peter

                                Oh? That's a bit unexpected ahaha.                                     Hold on I will ask May.

Y/N

thank u

read                           

                        ~~~

After around 5 minutes, I got an notification.

                                Peter

                                Hey Y/N, May would love to come.

                                Thank you for inviting;)

                                She said she'll come at around 6:00                                     PM and I'll come at 5:30 PM

Y/N

np, see you then.

my address is

Y/A, (Your Address)

Queens NYC

                                Peter

                                Thanks!

                        ~~~

5:50 PM

There was a knock on my window. I had the curtains closed so I couldn't see who was outside. But it's fine, it's like 6:00 PM. It's not even dark. I went over and opened the curtains.

It was Peter. "Uh, hey." I said, surprised while opening the window. "How did you get up here?" I asked, while opening the window to it's fullest so he can past through.

He took off hoodie that was covering half of his face. "Oh umm. The- Uh-" he clicked his fingers and pointed towards the fire escape stairs. "The fire escapes. Oh-um and also your doorman's intimidating."

I looked at him. "It's like 22 stories high, Peter." I answered, looking surprised.

"Ye-yeah, I know. I just wanted some fresh air." he replied while subtly limping. Trying to not make it obvious.

"Okay, yeah sure." I said, suspiciously while closing the window. "And I don't have a doorman, my dad's not here." I chuckled.

"Oh right." he laughed nervously.

I looked at his ankle, "Your ankle. You're okay right?"

"Uh-yeah! Of- course, Just tripped over.. something..." He murmured.

'Tripped over' yeah right. I wanted to know what happened. But I didn't push it. Instead I said,  "Alright will but you shouldn't be hard on yourself."

Peter nodded.

"Anyways, I have laid out all the useful information that we need because I was hoping to start the poster tonight."

Peter sat down and nodded. "Yeah. I did summaries more points but I couldn't do a lot because I was a bit b-busy... sorry..." he said while opening his bag and pulling out some bits of paper and his pencil case.

"It's fine." I chucked. "I understand your internship is very important to you. And nothing should stop you from what you want to do."

He looked up at me. "Thanks Y/N... For understanding..."

"No problem." I smiled at him. "So I was thinking maybe starting after dinner because since your Aunt is coming in like 10 minutes—"

"Oh isn't this Peter?" My mom called from the door.

"Oh yes, thank you for inviting myself and my Aunt May. Mrs L/N." Peter thanked.

"Oh no problem Peter. Just call me Rebecca." My mom smiled. "Oh well, I better get going back into the kitchen to prepare for dinner so you two have fun on your assessment!"

"Thank mom." I said as she shut the door.

~~~

6:00 PM

"Y/N, can you get the door please?"

"Yup." I yelled from my room. I looked at Peter, "I think it's your Aunt."

Peter and I went over to the front door and I opened the front door and there was a very pretty young woman standing there, she had long luscious brown hair with cute framed glasses, I assume she was Aunt May. A bit different from what I expected.

"Hello, you must be Peter's Aunt. I'm Y/N." I said while opening the door wider so it is easier for her to come through.

"Hi Y/N, I've heard a lot about you. Thank you so much for inviting me and just call me May." She chuckled, taking her shoes off.

"No problem, May. You can follow me to the living room." I showed her the way to our living room and she took a seat on the couch.

My mom came out of the kitchen and smiled, opening her arms towards May.

"Hello May welcome." My mom said while giving her a hug.

When the pulled away from the hug, May frowned at my mom.

"Rebecca L/N?"

"Oh I assumed Y/N had already told you my name?" she laughed then paused then her eyes widen.

"M-May? The May Jameson?"

"Yes! That's me Rebecca!" May exclaimed, happily.

"Wait what?" Peter looked confused.

No way. Is that mom's long lost best friend?

"OH MY GOD MAY!!! I've missed you sooo much!!" My mom cried.

"Me too!! I can't believe we're meeting like this, Reb!!"

"Mom, Sit down here." I laughed and gestured them to sit down at the table.

They both nodded while holding hands.

"Come come, sit down May."

"I seriously can't believe this. You know how much I've looked for you Rebby."

My mom nodded, "Me too."

"I've looked through every yellow pages there ever was but you weren't on there!" May exclaimed.

"Well it's my husband, Frank he works at—"

"Wait you married Frank?!" May asked, surprised.

Wait she knew my dad?

"Uh huh, him and I went to the same university and I guess we just clicked." My mom chuckled.

I haven't seen my mom this happy for a long time.

I went over to the kitchen and made a cup of tea for them to drink. "Here is some tea for you two." I said, handing them a cup each.

"Oh, thank you so much." May said.

"No problem, you two enjoy your talk." I smiled and gave the other cup to my mom to drink.

"Thank you Y/N."

"Let's go to my room, Peter so they can talk in peace." I laughed, he nodded.

Before I closed my bedroom door, I could hear that my mom and May were talking about my dad.

"So Rebecca, how the heck did you end up with Frank?"

"Well um, ye-yeah he was a douchebag initially but if you get to know him more then he's actually a pretty cool guy."

"So is he at work or something now? Because Frank is gonna be surprised to see me too." May chuckled.

"Well, he actually works for Modern Ent."

"Wow? Really? That big company in town?"

"Yep but he is actually a promoter there so-uh he's always out and about. He needs to be overseas often so our family barely sees him."

"Aww that's a shame. But at least Y/N has you, Reb. Do you have any other kids?"

"I do. Joey, he's a youngster but right now he's sleeping and it's hard to put him to sleep again."

"Cute."

I closed the door and smiled.

"Wow, that's kinda of crazy." Peter gushed.

I chuckled, "Yeah, actually my mom was like 'what if she is the May I'm looking for?' But I told her 99.99% it's not her because there's a lot of Mays in the world."

Peter laughed, "Yeah."

...

After Dinner,

"Thank you for dinner mom." I said while getting up. I put my dishes in the sink. I turned on the tap to wash them.

"Leave them honey. I will wash them."

"Oh, thank you mom." I replied. I looked at Peter who was still finishing his food. "I will be in my room." He nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 12K 45
Book I - The First Order has risen from the ashes of The Empire and with it a new ruler.. Supreme leader Snoke. The war once again resumes between th...
488K 14.1K 61
What if Harry Potter isn't the only survivor. What if he have a twin, but never get the chance to meet her? Yes... Her, his twin is a girl. A beautif...
383K 9.7K 20
started july 2018! ~"i love you," he cried, then his body faded away into nothing but dust~ Imagine if Dr.Strange had a daughter. She would go to Mi...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...