TWISTED .

By itznyaapooh

Nala, a girl who's tired of being abused and treated any type of way by her abusive mother and step dad decid... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Characters
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chater 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
IM BACKKK
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Part 17

7.2K 212 94
By itznyaapooh

Nala POV

"Ok ok Im almost ready." I said into the phone putting my shoes on, Harlem looked at me in discuss. But I didn't care, it's my live I can do what I want.

"You so fucking triflin, get on my fucking nerves." He said, grabbing my shoe.

"That's cool, I don't care." I said.

"If you want to go out I can take you, you ain't ain't gotta go with kei- kevon!" He yelled.

"Ok but I always got places with you, shut up and get out of my face." I said, rolling my eyes and snatching my shoe back.

"Ok bet" he said picking his phone up and letting it ring."

"Hello?" I heard a familiar voice.

"I'll go to the movies with you." He said, making my hands shake.

"You deadass? Oh my gosh I knew you'd come around, pick me up at 8, ok?" I heard Asia's cheerful voice. I threw my shoes at Harlem and stood on the bed and started hitting him.

"I hate you, your so fuck disrespectful, you got me fucked up!" I said scratching his face, he grabbed my arms, pushed me down, and held me down and started yelling at me.

"Bruh shut the fuck up, yo ass better be glad ion hit girls, I'm disrespectful! Nigga I ask you 24/7 to stop making plans with that Nigga, but you keep on! You be like oh he's just my bestie! That nigga stay trynna get freaky with you when ever y'all be texting, then when I look at your phone you be snatching it away from me and shit, if that nigga feelings more important then mine, go be with his ass! If he so important!" He said letting me out of his grip and walking out the room slamming the door. I sat there up and looked at my feet.

"Harlem! Harlem!" I started yelling for his name for him to come back in. He opened the door.

"What do you want? And don't say sorry, cuz I'm so fucking tired of you always saying sorry about every thing like you gone change, it obvious you don't care about me the way I care about you, and I'm willing to work that out with you, and you don't have to be with me, I'm not gone make you do anything you don't wanna do, like you said you can do what you want, so don't be mad when I start doing what I want." He said calmly and walking out the door. He hurt my feelings, like what does he mean. I do wanna be with him.

"Hey princess." Kevin said kissing my hand.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Harlem's been irritating me." I sighed.

"I told you, you was gone get tired of that nigga." He said smirking.

"No no no, I'm not tired of him. I love being around him he's just so controlling." I said.

"I bet he be cheating don't he?" He said.

"No, he loves me and he wouldn't do that." I said.

"Mhh, how much you wanna bet he gone beat your ass one day, or rape you?" He said like it was funny.

"Never, I know he would touch me, and wouldn't have to rape me, he should be worried about me doing those things." I said smiling, that man is so fine, and feels so good inside me, just thinking about him makes me soak my panties, and he aggressive, bitchhhhh he can get this pussy whenever he want.

"Shut up that's not cute, that's not lady like." He said with an attitude. I shrugged my shoulders

We made it to the mall and a whole bunch bog girl were looking at me like I don't lost my mind I even heard one of those girls say "damn ain't that Harlem girl? He ain't got that bitch in check I see." I rolled my eyes. They acting like I'm kissing on another nigga.

"Ok I'm about to go into pink..you don't have to come in, I don't think Harlem would be ok with you looking at panties I pick out.." I said twisting my lips. I don't feel comfortable looking at things like that with him cuz Harlem likes to pick them out, and he'd be mad if another nigga picking them out.

"Nah shorty I'm going in there with you." He said smiling. We walked in and we started looking around. "Shit these would look good on you." He said looking at the panties biting his lip.

"Nah I don't really like them.." I said even though I did, I just felt so guilty being there with him and if I would've got them I would've felt like I got them for him. And the the father of my children wouldn't be to happy either.

"Ok, your missing out." He said putting them down I bout the stuff I wanted then we head to more stores and continued to shop.

Harlem's pov

I sat in bed looking at my phone wait for a text or call from Nala but nothing. I wasn't really going to with Asia to no movies, I can't stand that hoe, so I stayed home with Layla watching frozen 1 and 2. But I was missing my baby tho. I hate when I'm not around her, even tho she makes me so mad, she makes me so happy too.

Me : wyd?

Mami😍 : shopping why?

Me : I can't check up on you?🤨

Mami😍 : you'll see me when I get home

Me : why you gotta be like that? I'm just trynna make sure you str8.

Mami😍 : ok I'm good..bye

Me : ok.

When she do shit like that I just don't trust her ass, like why you gotta have a attitude for? I go to Ron number in my phone.

"Ron can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Yeah wassup can you go follow Nala around, I'm just curious and shit about what she doing."

"Yeah, were she at?" He asked I looked at her location

"Manhattan mall." I said.

"Ight fam I got you." He said hanging up.

Nala pov
(2 hours later)

Me and Kevon were on our way out the restaurants to go drop me off it was like 9:00 pm and I know how Harlem is. We sat in the parking lot for a while.

"Thank you, I had a good time." I said. Smiling at him.

"Me too, Nala I got something to say." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I've liked you ever since I met you, and I can feel you like me to, you might not wanna be with me right now, and I'm down to wait for that nigga to slip up." He said looking at my lips, I was just shook. He leaned in and kissed me. I just sat there and was frozen. I then realize what happened and moved away from him and looked out the window and felt horrible. I felt like I betrayed Harlem. So I'm not going to tell him, I don't want to hurt his feelings and it was just a peck.

"Can you take me home now?" I asked quietly.

"..sure" he said. The car rides was awkward and I was shaking most of the time, when we pulled up I looked at Harlem's car then the house and slowly opened the door, and Walked up to the house and waked goodbye to kevon and stepped into the house. It was quiet, no music, didn't smell like weed, I was nervous when I got to our room I walked in slowly and saw Harlem laying on the bed with his arms folded on his eyes, and heard a loud sigh, so I knew he was awake.

"Hey, I brought you some food." I said putting it on the nightstand, but he still didn't say a word. "I missed you." I tried getting on top of him and give him a kiss.

"Back up off me." His voice creaked, and it broke my heart it sounded like he had been crying and when he removed his arms from his eyes they were red and he could barely look at me.

"What's wrong.." I asked.

"Don't ask me that shit, cuz you already know, so don't play dumb with me." He said.

"What are you talking about." I said hesitantly. He grabbed his phone and handed it to me. It was a picture of Kevin kissing me.

"I can explain. He kissed me and I didn't kiss him back." I said, I was shaking at this point, my heart was in my ass.

"You ain't jerk away, you just sat there and let him do it, that's the same fucking thing as kissing that nigga back in my opinion." He said raising his voice. I jumped.

"Baby I didn't mean to I was just shocked! I don't want him, you know I want you, and right after that I asked him to take me home! You kno I don't want him, I promise I'll never talk to him again, I promise!" I said jumping up and down with tears, I was so scared of Harlem leaving me, I'm in love with him. What would I do if I didn't have him.

"I know you won't, cuz I'm bout to go kill that nigga." He said getting up.

"No, I don't want you getting in trouble, I'll do anything just sit don't." I said til my voice was horse, he looked down at me.

"You or him?" He asked me I raised my eyebrow.

"Your going to kill me?" I asked.

"No, I would never but I'm going to give you a punishment fasho." He said grabbing my hair, but not hard.

"Like what type of punishment?" I asked shaking even more.

"Don't worry about it but you gotta go brush your teeth before you get it." I looked at him then walked into the bathroom to go brush my teeth. When I was done I came out scared as fuck, I walked up to him and he grabbed my arm and pulled me on the ground and stood up.

"Get on you knees." He said. I looked up at him and did what I was told, then he pulled his pants down and then his boxers, and his member hit my on my face. "Your about to suck my dick." He said grabbing a handful of my hair.

"I don't know how to tho.." I said, I didn't want to disappoint him.

"I bet you can, you got some nice big lips." He said, "now open your mouth." He said, I did as said and began shoving it in my mouth, but it was to big, I pushed my head forward and I popped in my mouth. Then he took it out. "Spit on it." I spat on it then grabbed in and began jerking it. Harlem grabbed his dick and put it back in my mouth and I was gripping onto his dick, he grabbed my hands and put them behind my back and started, moving my head back and forth, he tilted his head back and started going faster and tried shoving it down my throat and I began to gag but he kept going, a bitch forgot how to breathe!

But this was just the start I had a long night ahead of me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 19.3K 76
Kyla is a 17 year old girl who live in the hood , who is always fighting and who don't takes nobody shit. Not even her mama. When she gets into a fig...
1.2M 63K 58
"πšƒπš˜ πšπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚊 πš™πš›πš’πšœπš˜πš—πšŽπš› πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πš’πšœπš˜πš—πšŽπš› πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš•...
4.2K 112 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zharia has always had the short end of the stick. At a young age she took on the role of a provider because her own mother...
752K 16.4K 39
Anesia is very sweet girl who falls for a man she shouldn't be involved with.