Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Back to School

27.2K 453 299
By AnimeEagleScout

Izuku walked in and got looks from the students. "Who's the new kid?" "Do you think he lifts?"

Everyone got to class and the teacher was doing roll call. 

"Izuku Midoriya." 

"Here." Izuku said

"No seriously where is Deku?" The teacher said.

"I'm serious." Izuku glared at the teacher.

The students all turned to get a look at the green haired supermodel that walked into class. The teacher looked at him as if not being able to comprehend the freckle faced kid he's been teaching the last 3 years looked like this.

"DEKU?!" Katsumi Bakugo shouted.

"The name is Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said glaring at them.

The teacher moved on and the class was handed papers for career assessments.
After class

Katsumi had been sneaking glances at the quirkless boy all day. This wasn't Deku. No way could the annoying loser turn into
...this.

"Kacchan!" Izuku said.

When the spitfire had heard the slice of hunk shout her name she had only been able to back away. She couldn't scream, she couldn't growl, her face couldn't make any sign of displeasure. Even his voice changed.

Linebreak

When Katsumi got home she was greeted by two sweaty women in the house drinking from sports bottles. "Hey brat." Mitsuki said.

"Shut up hag. Who the hell's this?"

"Katsumi it's me your godmother." The green haired woman said.

Katsumi's face fell as she recognized the green haired woman. A college picture of her mother with her. "Auntie Inko?" 

"Impressive isn't it." Inko said smiling as she flexed her arms above her head.

Katsumi walked to her room and fell face first into her pillow. When did her godmother get hot!? Nothing made sense.

Hardware store 

Izuku was buying the materials. He saw the copper wiring was on clearance and his hand had grabbed the last spool the same time another hand did. "Hey buddy I need this." The person said.

"Sorry but I got it first dude." Izuku turned to see a pink haired girl holding the wiring. Her eyes were pink crosshairs and she had on leather overalls and a white shirt.

The two refused to let go of the spool and they got a look at the other's carts. Sheet metal, bolts and electric connectors. "That's a lot of heavy metal. What are you working on?"

"That's a lot of ceramic carbine and drills. what babies are you working on?" She asked.

"None of your business." Izuku said.

"Can I help you two with something?"

"Do you have anymore 10 gage copper wiring?" Izuku asked.

"I'm sorry sir. We have 11 gage." The employee said.

"Do you have a respooling machine?" Izuku asked.

"Of course."

After the employee settled the argument the two were rung up and the pink haired girl introduced herself.

"My name Is Mei Hatsumi inventor extraordinar."

"Izuku Midoriya, founder of Stark tech and the smartest mechanic in the world." Izuku said smirking.

"Oh really?" Mei asked smiling "Wanna test that claim?"

"Oh and how do you plan to do that?"

"Come check out my babies and you can show me yours." Mei said.

"Your on." Izuku said.

Mei Workshop 

A shed behind an average household had many new inventions hanging up and laying around. Blueprints on a pegboard and incomplete prototypes on the workbench.

"Here are my flight boots." Mei said revealing a pair of steampunk pair of boots.

"Kinda clunky. Fan propulsion is a little slow. No way they'd reach higher than a few meters before burning out." Izuku said.

"Oh yeah well check out my wrist mounted rope launcher." Mei said.

"Again clunky. Limited rope storage and judging how thin it is I'm guessing it's got a weight limit of around 200 lbs." Izuku said.

"Oh yeah smart guy. Here's my solid state lithium ion battery pack. 600 kilojoules of power per gram." Mei said showing the battery and looking smug.

"Impressive."

"Oh yea- really?!" Mei said smiling.

"Except it's again clunky and too big to install in anything other than heavy machinery." Izuku grinned.

Mei pouted and said "oh let me see your inventions."

Izuku pulled a wristband out of his pocket and put it on.

He sprayed the ceiling and pulled himself up. "Stark tech bio cable is a synthetic spider silk reinforced with carbon nanotube. It's got a tensile strength in the hundreds of thousands." Izuku said demonstrating by lifting Mei and bouncing on the string. "A single pound could wrap around the planet and a single cartridge holds about a liter of pressurized web fluid."

Mei had tested the bio cable by pulling it and trying to cut it. "Ok that is definitely better." Mei said "I wanna see your other babies!"

Izuku garage

"Wake up, daddy's home." Izuku said snapping his fingers.

Izuku's dad's car was lowered into the floor and the walls opened up to see a bunch of gadgets on shelves. Not nearly as many as Mei. A hologram interface appeared at a desk with a chair.

Mei eyes had turned to hearts as she marveled at the inventions. "This is your workshop?!" Mei exclaimed.

"Yeah but most of my stuff is in my room. Can't have the samples getting temperature damage."

Mei had been rushing around getting looks at the inventions. "Are those."

"Flight boots. Stark tech repulsors are a completely electric based propulsion that is carbon neutral and cold enough that gasoline won't ignite under them." Izuku said grabbing the raw metal prototypes and bolting them on along with the repulsor chest piece and flight stabilizers.

Mei watched as Izuku floated before her. His glowing chest piece like a glow of a celestial being to her. "Are you gonna join the support class? We could make so many babies together!"

"I'm going hero." Izuku said landing.

"But your babies could help so many heros." Mei said.

"And I don't care. I'll design support gear when I'm bored but my inventions are designed for me to use." Izuku said.

Mei had looked ready to cry. "You wanna take the flight boots for a spin?" Izuku asked.

Mei nodded.

"Give me a second." Izuku said pulling a crate out of a compartment and pulling out a pair of red and gold boots and gloves. He unbolted himself from the raw metal ones and handed them to Mei who happily put them on.

The two ran out of the garage and Izuku hit a button on his phone closing the garage.

Izuku showed Mei how to take off and had to grab her to steady her for a few seconds. "Your not even struggling with it. Your legs must be really strong."

"Damn straight. Now let's get a little altitude." Izuku said grabbing her arm and shooting into the air.

Mt Lady

When she was taking the night patrol she didn't expect two flying teenagers being something she'd have to deal with. "So you two don't have quirks?"

"Not ones that fly." Mei said.

"Ok then um…"Mt Lady was looking at her phone. "Ok so if you're flying in the city keep it above 50 feet if that's possible and go slow not to cause any damage."

"You got it Tits on Titan." Izuku said grinning. Both girls looked at him. "You know attack on titan? It's an anime about giants that's eat people."

Mt Lady had typed it into her phones search engine and said "Ok I will look into this. Have a good night you two."

Izuku and Mei took off and decided a wide sweep around the city would be fun.

"I wanna see how fast this can go!" Mei said.

"Mei those are prototypes they don't have any of the mach flight safety features."

Mei ignored him and flew upwards.

The pink haired girl was laughing and cheering as she climbed higher and higher. Until it got cold. Really cold.

Her boots started to ice over and the arc reactor was flickering as if low on power.

Mei began to fall.

A string of web attached to her chest and a parashoot opened as she gently floated onto a beach.

Izuku flew down with a look of complete parental rage. Mei had temporarily forgotten Izuku was her age. "MEI!"

The green haired teen had landed in front of her and said "That was a very very stupid thing to do Mei! I told you those were prototypes!"

Mei had tried to calm Izuku down. "I just wanted to test it out."

"I've tested them Mei they freeze at 30 knots."

"Hey you can't tell if a machine is capable of until you try."

"That isn't a good idea when you're in the stratosphere! You can build new machines but human life can't be repaired." Izuku said.

Mei frowned and Izuku said "We're walking you home. No more flight boots and your grounded. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" Mei exclaimed.
Mei's house

Mei got home and Izuku took the flight boots and gloves back and flew off with promise to talk to her later.

Mei went to her room and sat on her bed. "Wait a minute. He isn't my dad."

A text message appeared on her phone "I meant no more flying."

Mei headed to her desk and started working on a blueprint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 46 13
Warning: Spoilers from all the Mha seasons, also big spoilers from the previous story, Jojo x My Hero Academia so you should check that out to figure...
325K 8.3K 37
What would change if Izuku was born two years before everyone else? What would change if Miro and the big 3 from canon didn't exist in this timeline...
223K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
4.2K 83 11
Omegaverse! .~*~. TodoDekuBaku .~*~. Through the league of villain Katsuki is also involved in dark machinations and submerged. Only years later he c...