Moonchild | KNJ & Reader

By shescryingonthemoon

I'll hug you so tight that not even the universe can rip us apart... Y/N is convinced love is a lie, wounded... More

Fan Sign In Seoul
Waiting
So Far Away
I Missed You So Much
Can't Breathe
New Day, New Problems
Another Good Day
Friday Night In
My Little Cutie
Further and Further Away
Your Fault
NYC (Namjoon POV)
First Day Back (Your POV)
Torn Apart Between Two Sides (Your POV)
In London (Namjoon POV)
Almost Free (Your POV)
I'm Coming To Get You (Namjoon POV)
Longest Weekend Ever (Your POV)
Please Let Me (Namjoon POV)
Second Day of Uni *The New One*
Just Texting
Out and About In Seoul
Dance Monster
IQ 148
Test Week
Another Proper Date?
When My Heart Stopped By the River Han
Making Headlines (Namjoon POV)
Trapped In A White Room
Home Is Where Love Is
Overdose
Too Much To Handle
I'm Fine Without You *I'm Really Not*
Doing Nothing For A Very Long Time
Running Away
Announcement In Helsinki
We are Bulletproof: The Eternal

Inexistent Shadows of Fear

524 23 3
By shescryingonthemoon

Namjoon POV

Pick up the damn phone will you! I can understand that this whole week has been stressful for you and you're probably too busy revising to focus on anything else but don't you think you're forgetting something? More specifically someone. And okay, you're really forgetful so I'll forgive you for forgetting to ask about my existence but please tell me you're going to pick up my phone call. I call you once. You don't pick up. Never mind, you're probably busy. I call you twice. Still nothing. Doesn't matter because people can be busy. I call you for the third time. You let your phone ring. I'm getting a bit tired of this now but you're my moon child so a few more chances for you. I call for another five times and still no answer. Why are you airing me for? What did I ever do to you to deserve this kind of treatment? Please someone tell me! I'm getting all frustrated and wound up. In a way it's good for me. All the negative energy is channelling in to my positive energy, topping me from being so energetic, which means less chance of injury for me. It may be good for my mental health but not my mental health. Time to ring you again and please pick up this time! *Dring, dring. Dring dring.* Fourth ring and you finally pick up for the first time in a whole week. Thank god. I'm not sure how much longer I can survive without you when you're fifteen minutes away.

"What!", Y/N screamed.

"Calm down and slow down. Give me a moment to understand what's going on.", I said. "Are you shouting because of me?", I added quietly.

"No! Leave me alone!", she screamed again.

"At least tell me what's going on.", why amI so confused? Did I miss anything?

"Shut up! I said leave me alone!", I wince in pain as the scream almost deafens me.

"Moon child, what's wro...", but I don't get any further because she hangs up. Time to change tactics and figure out what the hell is going on here.

Namjoon: what is going on?

I wait a few minutes but it doesn't look like she's going to reply.

Namjoon: plz tell me! im rlly confused

Namjoon: pls? did i make u angry?

Namjoon: if i did then i didn't mean to... promise moon child :(

Y/N: don't call me moon child!

Namjoon: pls tell me what happened

Y/N: i flopped every test i sat that's what happened

Namjoon: wdym?

Y/N: i revised cuz u told me to and now i flopped because i did

Namjoon: ???

Y/N: i mean it. i didn't revise for any test in the past but i did for these ones.

Y/N: i flopped cuz of ur advise

Namjoon: I'm sorry

I send her a selfie of myself looking sad. A real up to date selfie, not a fake one of me pretending to be sad but actually sad because I'm so sorry.

Y/N: i'm so sorry

Y/N: im just angry at myself and i have no one else to vent it out to but u

Y/N: sorry for making u sad

Namjoon: its fine i know u r only venting it out on me cuz u can trust me

Y/N: exactly... finally someone who gets me

Y/N: namjoon?

Namjoon: yh?

Y/N: i don't think i can cope with all this. too many goals and too much pressure

Namjoon: who's pressurising u?

Y/N: everyone around me

Namjoon: be honest to me, is everyone pressurising u or is it only yourself?

Y/N: fine it's myself

Namjoon: exactly. its not the end of the world you flopped here

Y/N: to me it is. i'm an a+ student

Namjoon: i know u r but a few failed tests won't dictate ur life

Y/N: what if they do

Namjoon: they can't no matter how much u say

Y/N: i'm scared

Namjoon: i'm coming over

Y/N: u don't have to

Y/N: its been great to finally talk to u. u know, i wanted to text u earlier this week when things were starting to get bad but i was afraid i was going to vent my anger at u and then u wouldn't understand me. guess i was wrong

Namjoon: princess, u can talk to me abt anything. and i do have to come over.

Y/N: u don't have to come over honestly. i feel a thousand times lighter after talking to u

Namjoon: not only for ur ask but my own i do have to come over. do u have any idea how long its been since i saw u?

Namjoon: besides, today is a friday

Y/N: fine if its causing u no trouble then come over. u have ARMYs to impress and for that u can't use ur energy on me

Namjoon: don't be so modest i know u want me to come over badly

Y/N: HOW DID U KNOW???

Namjoon: we're soulmates for a reason :)

Namjoon: be over in twenty minutes moon child

Y/N: okay my source of vitamin D 24/7

Your POV

After venting my anger out at Joonie, I feel a thousand times lighter than before. I was afraid he wouldn't get me but I guess I was wrong. And he's right. It's not the end of the world I didn't pass these tests. I tried and I'm guessing (according to Namjoon's philosophy) that's all that matters. I look around my small flat. Oh god! I officially have fifteen minutes now to tidy up all the mess that's been gathering in the house over the past week. Where do I start? The pile of paper, the dishes in the sink, do I vacuum the carpet? You know what, I don't care. I plop myself down on to the sofa and turn on the TV. Fifteen minutes later, I hear a crash followed by a doorbell.

"Heeeyyyyy?", okay so that was meant to be a statement  and not a question, "What happened here?"

"I sort of slipped.", Namjoon explained, "Mind helping me up?"

"Oh my god. How did you manage to hurt yourself like this?"

"I didn't get hurt."

"Haha.", I muttered sarcastically, "Like I don't know. My butt cheeks are killing me. And you know why? It's because you fell and landed right on yours."

I help him up and guided him to the sofa. That's when I realise this is the first time Namjoon's ever been in here, "Not going to say sorry because I'm unapologetically like this, but don't mind the mess."

"Nah it's okay. Probably what my flat would have looked like if I lived alone."

"Flat or do you mean mansion?"

"Mansion, flat, apartment, penthouse. Whatever. Basically the point is that it would be messy like this."

"So what do you want? Tea, coffee, juice, water?", I say as I walk in to the kitchen and open the fridge, "Oh and there's some soju too."

"Soju? Are you supposed to have that in your fridge?"

"Like you Joonie, I'm a fully grown adult who has the rights to enjoy soju. Or is it because you think I'm too broke to afford soju?"

He blushes really hard when I say that, "Not like that moon child. I just wasn't expecting you to have soju. Anyways, I think I'll just settle with juice."

"Why? Is it too strong for you?"

"No!", he defended.

"Then?"

"Just not in the mood for it."

"Suit yourself.", I bring him a glass of orange juice and pour myself a shot of soju. Swallowing it whole, the dry and sharp taste burns my throat. Yet, it's somehow alluring in the same way so I put myself another shot and gulp it down as fast.

"Woah! Slow down. You'll have a sore throat if you have it that fast.", Namjoon warned.

"Okay. A rom-com?"

"Sure."

I sit down next to him and bury myself in his open embrace. Logging in to my Netflix account, I search through the selection of movies and put one on. That's how the rest of the night goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 282 38
We came closer and closer and soon the gap between was non-existent. His soft lips gently touched mine at first... Jin knew from the moment that he w...
165K 2.8K 60
My first story. WARNING! ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL CONTENT! TRIGGERS: RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, blood. Y/n has had a rough life she's going through depressio...
End It By sadboi

Fanfiction

16.2K 338 26
(Namjoon x suicidal girl eli) Misstreated, beaten, unloved, hated and you were done. an you wanted to end it to end your pain. your done suffering...
1.3K 195 54
"I will always be the Moon of your world. And be by your side in every situation. I promise ". "I am not what you think. When you will know my secret...