Mark my words (Neymar Jr Fanf...

By delefinna

Imagine getting the chance to be friends with the whole FC Barcelona team.. Well for Mira it's not that big o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Life Update

Chapter 13

10.7K 267 54
By delefinna

"Who the fuck are you?" Marc shouted.

The person was just standing there holding the light in the air not moving or doing anything.

"O-kay?" Marc stuttered.

The person suddenly neared us and walked faster to us. Neymar lifted me up and ran away. Marc and Gerard followed us. We ran like 1 minute and stopped after realising that the person wasn't moving anymore. The person suddenly bursted out into laughing and I remembered that laugh. I moved off Neymar's arms and walked to that person.

"Mira what are you doing?" Neymar panicked and pulled me back to him.

The person was wearing a black hoodie, just like...

"D-Dani you fucking dickhead!" Neymar yelled when Dani removed his hood.

It was actually Dani. Oh thank god.

"Oh my god you should've seen your face." Dani laughed his ass off.

"So you found your damn phone." Marc asked pissed.

"Yeah I must've lost it when I did my business the 1st time I was with you guys." Dani chuckled.

"Let's walk back man!" Gerard shouted.

"All right sorry man but I just had to do it." Dani laughed.

We walked like 5 minutes and stopped again.

"Okay there should be our place." Marc said pointing to a direction.

"All right let's walk up there and go to sleep." I whined.

We followed Marc and neared our place we were like 1 or 2 hours ago.

"Where the fuck is our tent?" Neymar panicked.

"Oh my god." I shouted.

"Hell no this can't be true." Marc said pissed.

The place was empty our tent and bags were all gone. There were only sticks and dirt.

"Dani is this a part of your fucking sick plan or something?" Neymar asked while holding my hand.

"No I swear it's not." Dani said looking around for our things.

"FUCK NO!" Marc yelled.

"What the fuck now?" Neymar swore.

"My phone died." Marc said throwing his phone on the ground.

"I can't actually believe it, how sad must this be. We walked over 1 hour for Dani's fucking phone and then there's you who just throws it away like it's nothing." Gerard said sarcastically.

"All right you know what, can we just walk back to Marc's car and head back home I don't give a damn about the stuff we lost right now, I just want to go back home." I whined.

"Yeah you're right princess, let's go." Neymar smirked and took my hand.

"I'd love to but......." Marc suddenly whispered.

"Don't Marc.. don't......" Neymar started panicking. "Don't fucking tell me you had your keys in Mira's bag." He continued.

Marc just stood there looking at us with a serious face. Dani was sitting on the ground and Gerard was holding his head with his hands.

"How are we supposed to go back home?" Dani whined.

"I don't know probably not?" Marc said sarcastically.

"Who even took our things I don't get it." I asked shoked.

"Who wouldn't love to take things from THE Neymar Jr." Neymar smirked.

"And from THE Marc Bartra." Marc continued.

"Shut up both of you." Dani laughed.

"Wait.. wait a second.." Gerard whispered. "This wasn't the place we left our things at." he continued.

"What do you mean?" Neymar asked confused.

We all looked at Gerard waiting for a response but he just looked up at the sky.

"Continue!" I said shaking his shoulders.

"Oh yeah I was telling a story." He laughed.

"Oh my god.." I whined.

"There is a red car covered with sticks and dirt right there." Gerard whispered pointing to a car who was left alone next to a tree covered in dirt and mud.

"Holy shit, what if someone is in there." Marc whispered.

"What if our things are in there?" Dani asked.

"No way, we're not going any closer what if someone is actually there what on earth is this dirty car doing in this damn forest." I shouted.

"But what if our things are in there?" Neymar whispered.

"Our things can't be in there if we're at the wrong place." I whispered.

A loud noise was heard out of nowhere and we just started to run in different directions. Neymar took my hand and pulled me to him and started to run. I couldn't see where the others ran but it was just me and Neymar. We stopped a few meters later and waited for the others to come.

"Seems like its just me and you again." He smirked and pulled me closer to him.

"Neymar not now." I laughed and pushed him away but he just grabbed my arms and pulled me back to him.

"Did you see where the guys ran?" Neymar asked.

"No I didn't, what the hell was that?" I asked shoked.

"I've no idea.." He whispered.

I expected the guys to come like after at least 5 minutes but no one was to be seen.

"Okay I've to admit something." I whispered.

"What?" Neymar looked at me and held my hands.

"I'm fucking scared I want to go home." I whined.

"Don't be scared, I won't leave you and you're going to get home don't worry." He smiled and hugged me.

"What shall we do now?" I asked confused.

"We have to walk back to see if something happened. " He confirmed.

He took my hand and led me through dirt and shit.

"Are you serious, I don't want to walk through this dirt." I whined.

"Sorry princess but there's no other way.." He chuckled.

We walked like 10 minutes in complete silent when I suddenly noticed something that scared the fuck out of me.

"N-Neymar." I stuttered.

"What, what happened?" He turned back and pulled me to him.

"There was someone running besides us." I whispered.

"Are you sure?" He whispered in my ear.

"Y-Yes.." I nodded.

"We have to walk faster." Neymar said walking faster.

************

Marc's P.O.V

"All right where are we?" I asked the guys.

"No idea, where is Neymira?" Dani laughed.

Me and Gerard just looked at him with the "What did you just say" face.

"What I actually ship them." Dani laughed.

"Yeah that's cool but we don't have time to talk about them right now, we have other things to worry about like probably finding them." I laughed.

"Did anyone see where they ran away?" Gerard asked.

We all shook our heads and stared at each other. I couldn't even see anyone's face because it was too dark. The only bright thing was probably the moon but it got almost covered by the trees in this damn forest.

"We should walk back to that creepy car, they probably headed back." Gerard suggested.

"I'm not sure if Mira would've dared to go back to that damn car." I chuckled.

"Well I'm pretty sure Neymar would've gotten her there, I mean he's king when it comes to things like this." Dani laughed.

"I don't think he'd force her." Gerard laughed.

"Of course not, he'd probably just try to convince her." I smiled.

"All right what shall we do now?" Gerard asked.

"Let's go back and take a look." I suggested "but first..." I walked over to a tree and ripped three heavy sticks off and handed them to the guys. "Just in case." I laughed.

"Hell yeah don't you dare to come at us we're equipped watch out." Gerard said sarcastically.

We walked like 5-10 minutes around not realising that we were just walking the same path over and over again.

"I think we've been here before." Dani whispered.

"And I think we've been here like 10 times." Gerard added.

"And I think we're fucking done." I finished.

"Dani what time is it." Gerard asked.

"It's 2.am." He whispered.

"Oh my god, we've practice tomorrow." I panicked.

"Yeah I guess we're never going to get out of this damn nightmare." Gerard said.

"I don't know where we should go I mean Dani doesn't even have any service on his phone." I said.

"Can we just scream and hope for someone to save us." Dani chuckled.

"Damn it let's just continue with walking." I said.

"Oh my god there is someone." Dani shouted.

"Where, where??" I panicked.

"I don't know someone was behind us I swear." He continued.

"We just need to get the fuck away." I said.
*************

Whatsup how do you like it let me know i love reading your coments. Dont forget to comment and vote 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 17 14
๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ {๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง} : ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง; ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ; ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
320K 5.9K 31
โmy only mistake was choosing the wrong sister.โž ยป In which he falls in love with his girlfriend's sister. ยป ยฉ Iionelmessi 2016.
29.2K 930 26
- โ€ข โ— f a n f i c t i o n โ— โ€ข - โ˜† ~ Maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story. * * * A 21 years old normal girl's life change...
774K 17.8K 56
It didn't matter how hard she tried to forget him, she couldn't. But looks like it wasn't too hard for him to move on. She is back in Barcelona, bu...