Miss Weirdo Is Swayed [COMPLE...

De ThePrintedScarf

"He's hotter than Chris Evans" i thought in my mind. "cool ! you think I'm hotter than Chris Evans?" i hear... Mai multe

Chapter 1 : Meet Miss Weirdo
Chapter 2 : Guy with blue eyes and sexy smirk
Chapter 3 : The initial lie
Chapter 4 : Kevin my man !
Chapter 5 : Slutty white
Chapter 6 : My wishlist
Chapter 8 : Cappuccino
A/N
Chapter 9 : Those soft lips
Chapter 10 : Claire calling
Chapter 11 : Dealing with issues
Chapter 12 : Mission WISHLIST
Chapter 13 : The other side of Chris
Chapter 14 : A gift by someone
Chapter 15 : Jealousy
Chapter 16 : Dinner with Peter
Chapter 17 : I love you
Chapter 18: The Second Lie
Chapter 19 : Let's dance and get cozy
Chapter 20 : I want you
Chapter 21 : First Kiss
Chapter 22: Happy birthday darling
Chapter 23: Graduate
Chapter 24 : Job interview and revealation
Chapter 25 : Betrayal
Chapter 26 : Life goes on- Part 1
Chapter 27 : Life goes on- Part II
Chapter 28 : Reunited
Chapter 29 : A Deal
Chapter 30 : Let's sort the things out.
Chapter 31 : I feel suffocated
Chapter 32 : I'm back NYC
Chapter 33 : Say who's the best?
Chapter 34 : Girl's day out
Chapter 35 : Arguments And Dinner
Chapter 36 : Apologies
Chapter 37 : Workouts
Chapter 38 : Office and exclusive moments
Chapter 39 : Working for the delinquents
Chapter 40 : Friends give you the best moments
Chapter 41 : I'll be waiting for you- Part I
Chapter 42 : I'll be waiting for you- Part II
Chapter 43 : I'm Swayed
Thank You
What's up next?

Chapter 7 : Paying Off

10.7K 419 14
De ThePrintedScarf

Today i got up with an all new verve . This is the first time after so many years that more than a class or test i'm intrested in going out.

I got up extra early today even before my alarm clock could wake me up.And you see in every class today i was semi attentive , because half of my mind was focussed on chris.

This is really not good for me and my studies but honestly i can't control it ,and to be honest i'm feeling happy .

The last class got over and i was just making my way from the class to the dorm ,as it was already three PM and i was supposed to meet him in an hour ,so i just thought to be freshened and presentable,before i would go to meet him.

It's not like i'm very much concerned about my looks ,but still no one in the galaxy would like to a see a geeky grace in high messy bun ,a loose hoodie and baggy jeans .So i just thought to take a shower and look a little enriched.

I went to my dorm and inserted the key and swayed the door open.Jill was already gone with kathy for her shopping ,so it's just me in here.

i threw my bag on my bed and took a soft towel and headed straight towards bathroom.After a quick hot shower i came out in my room wrapped around in my soft towel and started to think what to wear.

GRACE ROBERTS is deciding on her cloths. kudos kudos.

i couldn't decide anything and stood like a statue in front of my small closet provided to us by university ,so i decided to call the only lady i know who loves me a lot.

My MOM

"hey mommy sup?" i asked in a cheery tone

"hello there grace i'm good,are you all right ?"

"yup. i'm ...why did you ask that?

"i got your call twice in a week so i feel ......good" she said good after a pause.

"yeah you see, your getting luckier " i said chuckling

"okay now hurry up what do you want?i'm very busy with my customers you see this is the peek time of my cafe" she said

"yeah ,umm mom can you tell me what shall i wear?i mean not as in really girly and all but i just wanted to wear something good,that would make me look ....pretty " i said looking down at my towel.

"wait.no. is my daughter going on a date?" my mom asked all surprised.

"what ?..no mom it's not a date,there's a guy he just..helped me you know in my project,so i thought to say him thanks personally"

half truth half lie

"is he hot?what's his name? where is he from?does he like you back ?how is-"

she was cutted by me"MOM please it's not like that okay, i'm just going to meet him...once and say a thanks "

lie lie. i'm a liar

"whatever i know you'll love him eventually " she said in a confirmed voice

sighing i said" i don't think it was a good idea calling you, i'm hanging up .okay by-

"no no no "she squealed and continued "i was about to tell you ,just go for something you look nice into" she said

"okay and how do i decide what looks nice on me?"

"and you say it isn't a date" i could feel her smirking

" yes mom it is not.a.date .,"

"yeah ,whatever " she said wistfully

"mom " i asked

"yeah hun?"

"am i getting distracted from my purpose,you know , being like dad an economist,i'm not supposed to live a normal life huh?" i asked now sitting on my bed

"hun,dad always wanted you to be happy and though in your own way,he never wanted you to be an economist ,this is you who have chosen to be an economist okay.He always wanted you to be like him , a successful person an independent person,not the one who's dependent only on her books,who talks to a stupid diary when she feels forlorn.If he'd be here now he would be so hurt to see you giving up your dreams.

You know what grace today, after five years i feel like one of my organ is regenerating,it makes me feel proud on you to think that my gracy is starting to live a normal life, a succesful life ,a complete life ,her life the one she's always wanted .I just want you to try grace." and she ended sobbing with these words.

"mom hey! come on see i'm trying okay i am..now stop crying or i will say to chris that i won't be coming" i said with a giggle.

"Ah! so his name is chris ,is his sirname evans ,of your favourite actor?" she asked all excited

"no mom ,he's a carter ." i said biting my lips

"is he hot?" she confirmed

"very " i said

"do you like him?"

" i don't kn- heyy you clever women i am not gonna trapped by you again ,i've to get ready kay i'm hanging up" i said laughing

"okay dear bye have fun " she ended the call

after 20 minutes of trial with different garbs i ended up with a black purple sweater and my black jeans .I left my brown hair open .they look straight today because i brushed them a while ago. I grabbed my small make up kit that is left untouched since what seems like ages ,i took a black eyeliner and applied a thin stroke of it ,then with some black mascara i gave my dense lashes a longer look.And finally for the moisture i dabbed some lip balm over my lips which are not as pretty as chris .

pity pity

my eyes met with my list which i placed on the side shelf last night ,i shoved it immediately in my pocket so that it doesn't reveale itself to jill when she comes back.

I took a final look of myself in the mirror and left for the park

After complete 40 minutes of walking i reached park and got seated on my favoutite chair,where i always sit,from where i saw chris for the first time.

No clue of chris.I think he would ditch.

But i thought to wait for a while and to kill my idle time so i took out my phone and started to search some amazing facts on google .

Not after two minutes i heard a loud thud on the opposite side of seat i was seated on.I shrieked at the sound and flipped my head to see chris being throttled by a huge man .This man looked like one of those WWE fighters.

"leave this seat jerk ,it's mine get some other seat " the huge man yelled

"noooo this is mine "chris said and flipped his face with struggle to my side and said " grace please help me"

what kind of a man is he

"uhh..sir please let him sit here,he has last stage of cancer and he wishes to sit on this very seat whenever he comes here,it's one of his wish before he leaves the world" i said with an absolutely gloomy expression and suppressing my laughter.

And that affected the huge man,he immediately got off from chris and helped him in getting up.

" sorry man! hope you be all right, the seat is all yours enjoy " he said while patting chris's shoulder and walked away.

Chris got up and dusted off his black leather jacket and blue jeans and repositioned his beanie before sitting next to me .

"you all right" i asked

"how can i be?i'm having last stage cancer " he said with a feigning dark voice and looked at me

we both looked at each other and errupted into laughter

"why grace ,couldn't you come up with a decent reason ? just look at me ,does a hot stuff like this needs to die of cancer so early ?" he said while pointing towards him

"well,the other one which came to my mind was HIV but the man did not look homo to me ,so i just thought this was a better one" i said with a shrug.

he looked at me with a horrified expression that made me be burst into laughter .

"really your something" he said smiling and shaking his head

"yeah i know i'm a genius."i said with a smile and continued "thanks by the way for nicole "i said he nodded in reply

"you look beautiful today " he said without looking at me

"huh? how can you say that when your not even looking at me " i said giggling

it made him to shift himself and sit very close to me and now our laps touched

"it doesn't need me to look at you and describe your beauty , your always pretty,but today you look absolutly ....good" he said good with a pause and piercing into my eyes .

i detached my eyes from him and thought to change the topic

"your such a douche ,never leave an oppurtunity of flirting with girls" i said giggling

"never ,and with you it's going to be never ever" he said chuckling

"you see that swing there , i really like it .Back at my home ,mom used to make me swing on that , i really loved it" i said pointing towards the swing on which some kids were swinging

"you wanna swing againg ,come on i'll help you" he said standing up and giving me his hand

"noooo i'm too old for that now "

"you never get old for anything ,come or i shall carry you myself "

i took his warning seriously and got up" you sure?" i asked straighting my sweater

"more than 100%" he said

we made our way towards the swing and i sat on the empty one and held the rope tightly

"don't throw me too fast " i said looking backwards to chris

"don't worry baby ,just enjoyyyyyyy" he shouted with a giggle before throwing me with a very hard force

"AHHHH AHH oh my god chris decelerate it "

"i'm going to throw up".

"Chris i'm warning you."

"Let me come down and i shall teach you a lesson. "

i shouted everytime with a laugh whenever he threw me with a new force.

after five minutes of torture the swing came to halt and i held my temple

"you fine ?" he asked laughing and came to my front

i held my head up and grimaced him for a while and lunged" I AM GOING TO KILL YOU "

he started running with all his speed

" chris carter don't even think your safe , i'll murder you now" i said while chasing him

he was running too fast and it was nearly impossible to catch him, so i tried the normal girly drama.

"aaahhhhh....shit i think i've got a sprain in my ankle " i cried and sat on the ground holding my right ankle,which made chris to not only stop on his place but also come towards me .

Here he comes running to me for getting killed.

"grace are you all right ? what happen are you okay ?tell me? he said while keeping his hand on my shoulder

"chris ....you.are.so.dead " i said softly before attacking on him

now i was sitting on him pounding his chest like it was punching bag but it did not affect him at all and he was laughing instead .He held me on my waist and in one swift movement got up in sitting position so now i was under him with my legs on either sides of his waist.It made me to gasp and him to laugh even more.

He pinned my hands above my head and said with a chuckle " Do you mind if i kiss those pretty lips"

jerk jerk jerk

"try it and i'll kick you where sun don't shine" i said and kicked him in his stomach with one of my leg which made his grip loose over me and which i took advantage of and stood up.

"oowww "he cried

groaning and holding his stomach he stood up and said " is this a new way of confessing your undying love for me ?"

"yeah sort of" i said with a wink which made him smile.

ooooo fiesty me

"let's go to the cafe nearby , they serve amazing cappuccino" he said while shoving his hands in his pocket of the jacket after repositioning his beanie.

He really look hot with that beanie especially when a few strands of his hair falls above his blue eyes.

"i don't know ..i have work you know so some other day maybe " i said bitting my lower lips

" oh i'll take that as a yes " he said with a smirk before winking .

he held me tightly on my wrist and was literally dragging me towards the cafe .

"chris nooo. Let go ,i have to go " i said while trying to yank my wrist out of his grip.

"i 'll let go once we'll reach the cafe okay.So now be a good girl and do what i say " he said moving ahead of me and holding my wrist very tightly .I didn't have any other choice so i instead followed him until we were into the cafe.

____________________________________________________________________________

only 10 days and i got more than 300 reads ,thank you all so much .You guys are really amazing.Please share with everyone you know and vote if you liked :)

#stayawesome

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

WAVE De Alicia

Dragoste

9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
18.9K 915 44
If you are not loved, if you have got nobody to love you, then turn your loveless life into something beautiful. That something should be worth. ☆☆☆ ...
3.7K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
1.2M 41.2K 81
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...