I'm not a fan (Harry Styles F...

Od Harrysthe1D

This is about a beautiful girl name Julia who hates One Direction, but how will she cope when her boss is Zay... Viac

I'm not a fan (Harry Styles Fanfic)
Chapter1- Need A Job
Chapter2- Interview
Chapter3-Day with Zayn
Chapter4-Meeting One Direction
Chapter5-His hearts hurting.
Chapter6-Thanks to Louis
Chapter7- Why?
Chapter8-Shes back.
Chapter9- Gets heated.
Chapter10- flirty romantic harry.
Chapter11- He'll find me...
Chapter12-Crying a river
Chapter13- I have an idea
Chapter14-Arguments
Chapter15-I wont give up
Chapter16-I'll get you back
Chapter17-Because I love you.
Chapter18-Let me prove it
Chapter19-Trust me.
Chapter20-I told you!
Chapter21-WHAT HAPPENED!
Chapter22-Shes cheating?
Chapter23-Is this jealousy?
Chapter24-No apologies.
Chapter25-Hospital Drama
Chapter26-Oh God.
Chapter27-And who might you be?!
Chapter28-Nandos is that way.
Chapter29-Uh Oh.
Chapter30-Only for you.
Chapter31-Im Fine!
Chapter32- .iLoVeYoU.
Chapter33- Do me a favour?
Chapter34-I didnt want to love you.
Chapter35-I cant.
Chapter36-Control Your Hormones.
Chapter37-Meet the fockers. (;
Chapter38-'Cheesy Pick Up Line'
Chapter39-She Changed.
Chapter40-Who are you!
Chapter42-You know what we mean.
Chapter43-YOUR MINE!
Chapter44-"If it makes Lou happy"
Chapter45-Sorry for apologising.
Chapter46-"This is verrry sexual"
Chapter47- ATTENTION READ BELOW!
Chapter48-Still Sore From Lastnight
Chapter49-This is holding our future.
GUYS I'M MAKING A NEW FANFICTION.

Chapter41-I cant live without you.

4.6K 37 4
Od Harrysthe1D

Hey guys, this book has been going on for ages..

Wow, is that a carrots?! '>C>'.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha

Here is another stupid chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JULIA'S P.O.V:

Zayn and I both got, out of the car, rushingly.

*THUD* *THUD*

"Where is that noise coming from!" Zayn exclaimed, as he began inspecting his car.

I grabbed the car keys and ran to the boot.

I shoved the key, into the keyhole and twisted it, slowly.

I waited until I heard a 'click', and then I began to open the boot lid.

Shock, anger, depression and fear began to run through my body.

I screamed, a high pitched scream, as I began nudging, Monica's lifeless body, that was rested inside the boot of Zayn's car.

Zayn came running over to me, and as soon as he saw Monica, his face turned into confusion.

Monica was lying inside the boot, tied up, with cuts and bruises all over her pale body. Her light brown hair was messy, and her jeans were cut and soaked in blood. Her hands were tied to her legs, and she had sticky tape, placed on her mouth. Her eyes were closed, and she looked as if she was sleeping.... Or dead... Blood was running all through the boot of Zayn's car, and it looked like Monica could almost, drown in her own blood.

"MONICA!" I yelled, as I placed my head on her chest, wondering if she was still breathing.

I pulled the sticky tape off of her mouth, and began to tug at the ropes, that were warped around her.

*********

Zayn had managed to untie all of the ropes and we were now on our way to the hospital. I had called, and told all of the boys about the incident, and they said that they would meet us at the entrance of the hospital.

I couldn't stop crying, sobbing, screaming and yelling. What happened to Monica? My bestfriend, is dieing before my eyes and I'm trying my best to help her. Who ever hurt her, will pay. I've had enough of being screwed over, and played with. Some sick jerk, has hurt my bestfriend and no matter what, the guy that hurt her, will be destroyed, even if it kills me. If Monica doesnt live through this, I will spend my whole life, looking for clues, and finding the murderer, I will die, trying, I will die, searching and I will die, crying.

The car came to a halt, so I quickly got out of the car, and grabbed Monica's, crippled body. Zayn grabbed Monica from my arms, and began running into the hospital.

"HELP, SHE'S GOING TO DIE!" I shouted, and instantly many doctors, came rushing up to Zayn, and snatched Monica from him.

They laid her on a stroller, and began pushing her down the corridors.

Zayn and I ran after them and watched as they pushed the stroller into a room. Then they locked the door, and violently, shut the curtains.

"M-Monica you better, awaken sooner or later.." I cried, as I began to chew on my bottom lip.

I slammed my but on the hard cold ground, as endless supplies of tears began strolling down my face.

"Hey Love, are you alright?" Harry whispered, as he sat down next to me.

"What does it look like!" I snapped, pointing to the mascara drooling down my face.

He looked away, as he shut his eyelids, trying to hold back the tears.

"Look, I.. I'm sorry babe, i-it's just that--" I stuttered, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Hey, hey don't apologise, I understand" Harry whispered, as he wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead.

I looked up, into Harry's shining green eyes, as his face grew closer and closer.

Our lips finally met, and it seemed like I hadn't felt his lips melt into mine, in forever.

I slung my arm around his neck, as I began tugging at his curls.

He pulled me closer towards him, as his grip around me, tightened.

"I love you" he mumbled into the kiss.

"At least one of us feels that way" I joked, as I pulled away.

He gave me a heart breaking look, as he shook his head.

"I was joking!" I exclaimed.

"Sure you were" he said sarcastically, as he folded his arms, and stuck his nose up in the air.

"What? I was! I do love you, Hazza-Bear!" I whispered, as I wrapped my arms around him tightly, and dug my head into his chest.

"I know you do" he grinned as he placed his head on mine.

*********

"Excuse me, are you here for Monica Meek Miles?" A doctor said, as he walked up towards Harry, Zayn and I.

"Y-Yes" I mumbled, as I stood up.

"Well, follow me" he demanded.

I held Harry's hand in mine as we followed the doctor, into 'Room397'.

As soon as I walked into the room, I instantly saw, Monica's frail body laying helplessly, on the cushiony hospital bed.

I ran up to her, and bent down on both knees, as I began to pray.

"Almighty and Eternal God,

You are the everlasting health of those who believe in you.

Hear us for your dying servant Monica Meek Miles,

for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,

that being restored to bodily health,

she will give thanks to you, I plead to you my lord.

Please bless Monica with your kindness, and give her some strength to recover, as if she leaves this wonderful world,

more will follow in her footsteps. " I whispered, with tears streaming down my face.

I lifted my head, and looked at Monica's delicate body, "how could anyone do this to her?" I croaked.

"I don't know, beautiful.." Harry sighed, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Harry, I love you" I mumbled, as I looked into his bright green eyes.

"Forever" he mumbled back.

"And always" I giggled, as I gently kissed his nose.

Louis walked in, and instantly teared up, as he saw Monica.

"Hey Lou, don't worry, it's going to be okay" Liam said, as he slung an arm around Louis.

"No it's not! If she dies, then the last memory that Monica and I have shared, was of an argument, where I was yelling at her, and she was crying!" Louis yelled, as he tried to pull his hair out.

"What argument?" I asked, confused.

"You know.. the argument about how Monica kissed Louis, on the twitcam, accidentally.." Liam whispered.

***FLASHBACK***

"NOW ELEANOR HAS BROKEN UP WITH ME!" Louis cried, as he threw his phone, across the room.

"Louis, I didn't mean to kiss you!" Monica croaked, as she crawled up, into a corner.

"YOU DID TOO, YOU TOLD ME, THAT YOU KISSED ME PURPOSELY!" Louis shouted.

"But I didn't know that Eleanor w-would find out" Monica stuttered, as tears began to pour from her eyes.

"YOU'VE RUINED THE RELATIONSHIP THAT I HAD WITH THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS" Louis screamed, as he walked closer to her.

"Louis please, I'm sorry" Monica whispered, as she covered her eyes, with her hands.

"You shouldn't even be here, your not worthy enough, to live with One Direction." Louis sniggered.

"Please don't hurt you" Monica shivered, as Louis, walked up to her fiercely.

"I HATE YOU" Louis roared, as he gripped onto her arm tightly.

"I can hurt you if I want, you have no control over me" Louis smirked, as he began to grip tighter onto Monica's arm.

"Louis, LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled, as I pushed him over, and ran towards Monica.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I finally realised how intense the argument really was.

I finally realised how much Louis actually hurt her.

I finally realised how much Monica pretended she didn't care.

I finally realised how much Louis didn't notice.

I finally realised how much pain and agony that Monica must of been going through.

And I finally realised, that I wasn't properly there.

"YOUR A COMPLETE DOUCHE!" I yelled, as I ran towards Louis, and pushed him up against the wall.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO CREWL?! DO YOU NOT HAVE A HEART?!" I squealed, as I looked intensely into Louis dull green eyes.

"Huh?" Lou asked confused.

"SHE LOVED YOU, SHE COULDN'T HELP IT, AND THE WAY--... You know what? Just forget it! Monica loved you Louis, and because your so 'faaamous' you take everything for granted, I hate you" I whispered, violently, as I walked out of the room.

I walked into the ladies bathroom, and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

My skin was pale, my normally bright blue eyes, were a depressing bluey-grey colour. The smile that was usually planted on my face, was nowhere to be seen, my lips were a lifeless, light pink, and my hair was in a straggled messy bun.

I washed my face, with the tap water, and untied my hair, so that it was bouncing on my shoulders.

I opened my bag, that was hanging loosely over my shoulder, and took out my make-up case.

I quickly put on a light amount of foundation, a small layer of mascara and some bright red lipstick.

I opened my bag again, as I took out my sparkly red brush, and began to brush through the knots that were scattered in my hair.

I tied my hair into a messy plait, and flipped my fringe to the side.

*******

I walked back into 'Room397', to notice that everyone was gone besides Harry, whom was sitting on a chair, with his eyes closed.

"Hey Hazzy" I giggled, as I kissed his cheek.

"Julia, your here!" He smiled, as he got up from his chair.

"Yup" I said, popping the 'P'.

I held Harry's hand in mine, as I looked into his lively green eyes.

I leaned in slowly, as he did the same, and our lips eventually smashed together.

My fingers entangled with his curls, as he picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and noticed him smile, against the kiss. He pushed me up against the wall, as he slid his tongue inside my mouth.

I gripped onto his hair tighter, and listened to his quiet moans, as I moved my lips to his jaw, and began leaving a trail of kisses around his face and neck.

He moaned, louder as I began to suck on his weak spot.

He began to push me harder against the wall as he placed love bites on my neck, and chest.

"Oh Harry" I moaned.

He smirked, as he placed his hands on my breast. I moaned again, but this time, longer and louder.

I wrapped my legs around him tighter, and began to move my body up and down, trying to get comfortable.

"Mmm" he whispered, as he sucked on my soft spot, harder and hungrier.

I began to move my fingers around his abs, and felt him go 'hard'.

"Having sex, while I'm in hospital?" Somebody said.

I quickly got off of Harry, and turned around, embarrassed.

"MONICA YOUR AWAKE!" I squealed, as I ran towards the hospital bed.

"Yeah, but now I wish I wasn't" Monica giggled.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because you two were having sex, and that is not a pretty sight!" She laughed.

"Yeah, Julia and I just had sex, she likes doggy style." Harry said, confidently.

"What no, don't lie Harry!" I demanded, smacking his chest.

"Okay, okay, we didn't 'do' it" Harry sighed.

"Oh, your awake, Ms Miles!" A nurse said, walking in, with a brown clip board and a pen.

"Yeah" Monica, coughed.

"That's great!" The nurse exclaimed.

"Sorry, for asking but when can I leave?" Monica asked.

"Well, today your going to have to rest, but you can leave in the afternoon, around 4pm? Oh and your not aloud to do any type of sexual interactions." The nurse winked.

Monica blushed, dark red and looked away.

The nurse walked out of the room, cheerfully.

"Monica, your awake!" Brandon squealed, as he walked into the room with, Louis and Alisha.

"Can I talk to you?" Louis tapped my shoulder.

"Fine. But make it quick!" I demanded.

*****

"I love you" Louis whispered, as soon as we walked out of the room.

"Like a friend" he added.

"Like a bestfriend." He continued.

"Like a sister." He finished.

"K" I mumbled.

"And I'm sorry, for flipping out on Monica" he croaked.

"I don't, want to have to listen to your shameful apology" I snapped.

"But, I can't live without you!" Louis cried.

"Well, I can live without you so bye." I lied, I can't live without Lou, he's like the brother I've never had..

I began to walk away, but Louis ran up to me and firmly put his arms on my shoulders as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I-I really need YOU in my life. I love the boys, and everything they do.. but I can't talk to them, like I-I can talk to you.." Louis stuttered.

"Is that a poem?" I asked.

"Yeah, I made it, for you and you only, I don't want you to hate me, it breaks my heart, because we've never fought before.. and I don't know how I'll cope, because you make me, me." Louis smiled, sympathetically.

"Okay Lou" I giggled as I wrapped my arms around him.

"You made it sound like, your my boyfriend" I laughed.

"That's how bestfriends act?" he chuckled, wrapping his arm around me, as we walked back into 'Room397'.

"Where were you guys!" Monica asked.

"Talking" I answered, simply.

*******

"So, what happened Monica.." Louis whispered, as he held her hand.

Monica is still in the hospital and we've all been with her, ever since she's woken up.

"W-What do you mean Lou.." Monica stuttered.

"You know what we mean... Why were you tied up and covered in blood, inside Zayn's boot" I sighed.

"Oh, we'll because....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MUAHAHAHHAAHHAHHH

I GIVE YOU AN ANNOYING CLIFFHANGERRERRRRR.

:) love you all, xx.

Byeeeee. :)

I've been uploading once everyday, because to be honest I have done the chapters all the way until the end. But they're just not published ahah :)

-teddy, x.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.9K 64
" I love you. and I can't explain how much I do. you can get though this. we can get through this." he says, holding my hand. " I'll always be here."...
129K 2.6K 30
what if there were no hunger games? What would happen if the characters were placed in a modern day high school? This is my first story♡ Thank you...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
11.2K 553 10
Uptight MBA student Y/n is best friends with her classmate, Skirt-chasing playboy Harrison. Her life at home is filled with family tensions when her...