Chapter30-Only for you.

HELLOOO

How are my butterflies ?, I love you all, and I'm hoping to get to 100 votes.. Even though that's not much.. It's heaps to me. Alot of you haaaaaaate really long chapters, but yeah I'm sorry:( I love all of my fans and readers!

Hope you enjoy Chapter30! :)

SOME COARSE LANGUAGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia's P.O.V:

I slowly opened my eyes, to see a curly-haired, green eyed freak starring at me.

I screamed and he jumped and snapped his head back, clutching on to his heart.

"It's just me love!" He exhaled

"I know Harry, but you scared me!" I squealed

"Sorry Juli-Bear" He chuckled

"It's kay, Hazza-Bear" I giggled.

"Haha, Count all of the stars in the sky, and that's only a small percentage of the love that I feel for you" His lips curved upwards.

"First, it's morning, so there is not really any stars, at all.

Secondly, You and I aren't anything, besides friends..

And thirdly, that was so cheesy but so cute, Hazza" I pinched his cheeks and smiled.

He turned a dark shade of crimson red and kissed my forehead.

"Firstly, we don't see the stars but they really are there.

Secondly, can a guy not love a girl in a friend way?

Thirdly, I'm always cute!" He chirped.

I giggled and pushed the covers off of me and walked out of the room.

I began to walk to the kitchen when I was knocked to the ground.

"Julia, I was so worried, I missed you so much!" Louis gripped onto the back off of my shirt as he laid on me hugging me as if he would never let me go.

"Aw LouBear! Well I'm here at the moment so no need to worry, everything is lollipops and rainbows.. for now" I kissed his cheek and pushed him off of me.

"Hey guys, not trying to interrupt your reunion but management called and said that we have to have a meeting with Paul.. And Simon.. And Tim" Harry sighed.

"Aw, Then I guess I won't be able to spend some time with you guys today" I complained.

"Oh no no no, you were specifically told to come aswell, I don't know why but it can't be good..." Harry looked at his feet.

*****

The black van with tinted windows pulled up into the driveway of the house. We all hopped in.. Zayn, Niall, Liam, Harry, Me and then Louis.

"So why does this meeting have to include Jules?" Niall asked referring to me.

"Well.. It's sort of about you all missing meetings and things to spend time with Julia.." Paul sighed.

Paul was the driver, who would book meetings, book interviews and he'd also be the security guard... he was pretty known in the industry.

"WHAT? JULIA WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Louis yelled.

"Yes, boys I know, but Uncle Simon isn't pleased and either is Tim." Paul whispered.

I bet you all know who Uncle Simon is, but Tim was someone who wasn't as known as the others.. Oh boy was Tim scary, he would yell at the boys all the time and he'd make random rumours up just for attention, he was the guy that would say if you were aloud a girlfriend or if you were aloud to go somewhere or not... Ugh he literally controlled their lives.