He's a Demigod ✔️

By Atlantaes

"You were supposed to be a bath bomb!" "Well turns out its your lucky day, sweetheart, cause you just got som... More

i. Why Me?
1~ Womanizer of the Four Winds
2~A Blender Tries to Eat Jungkook
3~Warm the Bed
4~The Full Glory of a Bath Bomb
5~Pegasus' Summoning Hotline Number
6~Poseidon is a Man Hoe
8~Zeus Has a Bird Kink
9~ Tackling Old Men in the Park
10~Blender of Certain Death
11~Toilet Teleportation is a No Go
12~ Vacuum of the Black Void
13~Jungkook's Sales Are 100% Clothes Off
14~100%, No Doubt About It, Gay As Can Be
15~ You in Danger
16~ "PUT DOWN THE MAILMAN"
17~ Draw You In
18~ Shut Up and Dance With Me
19~ I Hope You Become Cerberus' Chew Toy!
20~ Oh Great, MORE Demigods
21~Debut of the Vacuum of the Black Void
22~Sleeping Together
23~ Like A Jigsaw Puzzle
24~ Clip-Clop Legs and Chin Potato
25~ Phone Call About Yee-Haw
26~ Cheese Grater Scratcher
27~Jimin Express is not Responsible for Infires
28~Surreality Reality
29~Yoongi is a Bikini Beach Girl
30~The Microwave of Doom
31~Edge of the Ocean
32~Casually Choking on a Toothbrush
33~Taste of the Ocean
34~ I Have A What Now??
35~ Psst, You're Drooling
36~ Mark of Poseidon
37~Calm Thyself Mortal
38~ The Calling
39~ Apples & Oranges & Bananas, Oh My!
40~Let's End This
41~ A Bargain Struck
42~ A Cup of Tea
43~ Now You See Me
44~ SPEAK MOTHER(13+ WORD)!!
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter 1:] Can I Have This Dance?
[Bonus Chapter 2:] He's a Demigod
[Special Chapter:] Prince of the Dead
What's Next?
[Bonus Special:] Merry Christmas

7~Papi Chulo is a Fat Burrito

115K 7.2K 8.4K
By Atlantaes

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Do you know who it's from?" I glanced up at Jungkook worriedly.

"I have a few ideas." Jungkook grabbed the notecard. He glanced at the notecard one last time before he tore it in half.

I flinched a little at the sound of tearing paper.

He then peered curiously behind me. "Is the water supposed to be doing that?"

I wheeled around and released a small yelp of dismay. In our distraction, the water had boiled over and now was running down the side of the pot in sizzling rivulets. Every place the water fell into the blaze below the pot a hot orange flame erupted to quickly lick it up.

"Oh no!" I darted over to the stove and switched the fire off. "Crap," I muttered under my breath. Then I recalled the more important matters at hand than the ruined pasta water. "Whose that from?"

Jungkook was leaning against the counter, head tilted up and eyes closed up as if he was relaxing.  But he couldn't possibly be relaxing could he? Not after... what happened. "Technically I don't know for sure who it's from," Jungkook said smoothly. "But if I had to take a wild guess? It's the my crazy ex who turned me into a bath bomb in the first place."

I blanched. "You're kidding me right?"

"I'm only 99% sure, so I won't judge if you don't believe me."

"Jungkook. The note was in my apartment."

Jungkook frowned. "So?"

"So that means someone broke in to put that note there!" I yelled.

"They probably didn't break anything." Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly. "My ex has several henchmen who can easily pass through Mortal walls. She probably hired one of them to put the note there."

"You are not helping me feel secure." I raked a hand through my hair in agitation.

Jungkook's eyes softened slightly. "If it makes you feel any better, my ex is out to get me. You just happen to be the Mortal I'm housing with which is why you're caught in the middle of this. No worries. I don't think your life is in danger though."

"You don't think— get out!" I abruptly yelled, jerking the an angry finger towards the doorway.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook looked taken aback.

"Did I stutter? I am not letting you stay in here and possibly endanger my life."

"I endanger your life every day with my looks and now you're concerned about this slim possibility of henchmen coming?" Jungkook gaped.

"Of course I'm concerned about henchmen!" I snapped, anger bubbling up in me as hot as the boiling pasta water seconds before. The emotion seized me tightly; and maybe that's why I said the next words. "And don't be so full of yourself. You're not even that good looking."

Jungkook smirked; the expression sending my stomach into tight knots. "Oh sweetheart," he cooed, "you are such a terrible liar."

I set my jaw. "I-I'm not lying. I've seen plenty of guys hotter than you..."

"Stop lying, sweetheart," Jungkook murmured, the infuriating smirk never ceasing to leave his perfectly shaped lips. "You're only tempting me more. Just admit it: I'm hot. Say those two words and I'll leave your home without a second word."

I shook my head. "Leave." My voice was strained as it took all my willpower not to back up as Jungkook began to prowl towards me. His movements were filled with smoothness and grace of a predator on the hunt.

"Not until you say those two words." Jungkook's eyes glittered.

"Fine. You're hot. Now get out!" I snapped.

"Say it like you mean it," Jungkook growled, voice deep and almost grating.

Before anything else could happen, the front door of my apartment slammed open with a sharp crack.

Jungkook and I leapt apart in surprise and turned to see someone standing in the threshold of the doorway.

Startled, it took me a few moments to register who it was. Then a wide smile broke across my face. "Lulu!"

My best friend stood stunned speechless in my doorway for a few moments before my cry snapped her from her stupor. A grin spread across her face when she saw me. "Y/N!" She shrieked happily and sped inside, launching herself at me. "Oh my gosh, do you know how worried I was when you didn't show up to class today? And then when I came to see if everything was alright, I couldn't find you. Then I asked a neighbor if they knew anything about it and you know what the neighbor told me? He said you'd been abducted by a young naked teenage boy!" Lulu babbled.

"I wasn't naked!" Jungkook cut in indignantly. "Y/N stopped me before I could reach that stage!"

Lulu whirled around, eyes wide at Jungkook. "You..." she breathed. "So you're the one who abducted Y/N?"

"I didn't abduct her. She abducted me!" Jungkook retorted.

"What?" Now it was my turn to yell. "When did I ever...?"

"Yeah," Jungkook pressed on with savage glee, "she took advantage of me! She grabbed me and threw me in her blasted Zeus powered chariot! Then she tried to kill me in a parking lot."

"Zeus powered..." Lulu glanced at me in puzzlement. "Did this guy just pop out of a Greek mythology picture book?"

"You're not far off," I said darkly.

"He certainly has the looks of a god," Lulu remarked.

I immediately grimaced. "Crap, Lulu, you shouldn't have said that—"

But Jungkook was already preening on my best friend's words. "Exactly!" He snapped his fingers at Lulu. "Unfortunately, I am merely a demigod, but heck, I perhaps rival in beauty to Aphrodite and Venus themselves!"

"Lulu, do not interact with him." I quickly grabbed my friend's shoulders. "As you can tell he's a native citizen of Crazytown."

"Ah yeah, cause I make all of them girls go crazy!" Jungkook crowed.

"That's not a compliment, Jungkook." I fired over my shoulder.

"Is it worse or better than when you called me a man hoe?" Jungkook inquired.

"You called him a man hoe?" Lulu shot me a reproachful look. "Now Y/N, that's not a nice thing to say to a Papi Chulo looking guy like him."

"'Papi Chulo'?" He echoed. "Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"I had a right to call him that. He wouldn't shut up about all the women he's slept with," I defended myself.

"You're such a good girl though." Lulu shook her head. "How on earth did you even meet a womanizer like him?"

"Papi Chulo sounds like some kind of fat burrito. I think it's an insult," Jungkook muttered to himself behind me.

"He was supposed to be a bath bomb!" I burst out.

Lulu's brows shot straight up in the air. "Sis, you're going to have to start at the very beginning."

"Ooh! I love the very beginnings!" Jungkook beamed. "You see, my dad saw a mortal woman and was like—"

"She meant beginning of when I first met you. Not how your parents met, thickheaded monkey trucker." I was at my wits end with this man before me.

"What did you just call me?" Jungkook blinked, aghast.

"This entire conversation has been a mess." Lulu massaged shook her head. "I'm going to need you both to sit down and start when you first met each other."

"Oh, that's simple." Jungkook perked up, ignoring my wild gestures for him not to continue. "We first met each other naked in the bathroom."

Lulu's mouth fell open.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
223K 8.1K 51
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ He was sure of his words, as he looked once more into Jungkook's...
24.8K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
144K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...