make it right โžž edmund pevens...

Von sourrcandys

โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โž cadence of telmarine believes in fa... Mehr

DISCLAIMER.
SOUNDTRACK.
ZERO.
ACT I.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
ACT II.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
ACT III.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
ACT IV.
[16]
[17]

[15]

3.1K 119 35
Von sourrcandys

"i said, oh my, what a marvellous tune, it was the best night, never would forget how we moved"

-

[15]

I trembled in my room, fiddling my fingers nervously as I smoothed down my dress, staring into the mirror.

The maids have left the bedroom, leaving me alone before the coronation.

There was a knock on the door and I jolted, turning away from the desk

"Come in!"

The doorknob turned and a familiar brunet poked his head in, a grin on his face.

"You look beautiful," Edmund commented, closing the door behind him.

"Thanks," I smiled, giving my dress a twirl in front of the King.

The floor-length teal embroidered dress revolved around me. The silky velvet coronation dress was flatter in the front and had more volume on the back. Its silhouette was more streamlined than what I was used to and a dark magenta cape made out of sheer organza was attached to the back, extending down and dragging behind me.

"I wanted to give you this," Edmund pulled out a small velvet box from his back, opening it to a gorgeous greenish-blue diamond in a white-gold setting.

I gaped at him, "Ed? What's going on?"

"It's a promise ring," he grinned. "And I want you to have it."

My heart melted when he held my left hand and slipped the ring onto my ring finger.

"Thank you," I pecked him on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

H smiled, his hands resting on my waist. "You're the best."

"I know," I replied, pulling apart and intertwining our fingers.

"Now, you go out there and be crowned," Edmund tugged a loose strand of hair back into my braided hair.

I nodded as he opened the door, a satyr was waiting outside and he bowed when we came out, "Your majesties."

We greeted him and he started leading me towards the Grand Hall.

Edmund winked at me before leaving, jogging as he caught up with his siblings.

-

-

I walked down the aisle with Caspian beside me. Aslan walked before us, leading us down to where two thrones stood.

I gulped nervously, glancing at my brother. He cleaned up nicely, dressed in a nice white and blue combo. He gave me an encouraging smile before looking out at the crowd.

Centaurs, dwarfs, satyrs, animals, and Telmars were seated on both sides of the hall, Narnians and humans gathering to one community.

My smile widened as we paused at the front of the hall and we moved to stand in front of each throne.

Aslan smiled, turning to the crowd. "Welcome, everybody. Today we gather here to witness the coronation of Caspian the Tenth and Cadence of Narnia."

I let my eyes wander across the crowd, finding Edmund sitting with Lucy at the front row.

Aslan gestured to Susan, who walked up with Trufflehunter. The badger held a soft cushion that carried a beautiful silver laurel headband, decorated with amaryllis flowers and birch leaves.

Susan came up to me smiling, taking the tiara from Trufflehunter. I curtsied as the High Queen placed the tiara firmly in my braids on my head.

I lifted my head as Peter headed over to Caspian, placing a heavy golden crown on my brothers head.

Aslan tilted his head and we sat down on our thrones, smiling as Aslan announced, "I present to you, King Caspian of Narnia and Queen Cadence of Narnia."

-

-

The coronation party launched into full swing as satyrs took to the stage, performing one Narnian song after the other.

I broke apart from the celebration and dancing and approached the bar, sitting down and waving the barkeep over.

"Your Majesty," the minotaur beamed at me. "What would it be?"

"I'll have ale," I said. "Thank you."

"Ahh! Finally, a Queen after my own heart," he winked, turning and pouring a draft of ale from the row of kegs behind him and slides it my way.

It smells wheaty and rich and I breathed in the drink. "None of the others like ale?"

"Other than King Edmund, nobody drinks a lot of ale," he laughed."The Northern Clan brew this up on their area. Their matriarch's an old friend of mine."

"Slide me one of the same," Edmund dropped down beside me. "Me and my liver are trusting our new queen's instincts tonight."

I laughed, "We're here to make bad choices tonight, King Ed?"

"To getting drunk off cheap liquor!" Edmund raised his cup.

Peter sat down on the stool next to mine, "That smells awful." He scrunched up his nose.

I gestured at the row of kegs behind the bar with a winning smile, "Perhaps your Majesty would fancy something different?"

Edmund waved the minotaur over again, "How about something sweet but not too strong for my brother over here?"

He flashed us a thumbs-up, "You got it, your Majesty." He uncorked a bottle of white wine and poured it into a small delicate glass.

"Undermount Moscato, coming right up," the minotaur handed Peter the drink. "A classy drink for the magnificent King."

I raised my drink toward the two kings. They joined me, and I smiled, "To a new world, and to Aslan!"

Peter coughed, "We're drinking to Aslan?"

"May the Great Lion continue to guide ous passage!" Edmund beamed.

Peter couldn't help the smile that crossed over his features, "Hear, hear!"

We clinked our glasses together, and everyone took a long drink.

Edmund wiped his mouth with his sleeve, "Anyone has good drinking stories to tell? Cads?"

"Oh yeah, definitely," I asked, taking another gulp of my ale. "So I think around last year, I had this crush."

Edmund's eyes narrowed, "Don't tell me his name, I'll kill him."

Peter chuckled, quirking an eyebrow. "Do go on, Cady. I love seeing my brother like this."

"Problem is, he was the blacksmith's son. And of course, it would be terribly improper for a princess like me to fool around with the staff's son," I laughed.

Edmund took another swing of his drink, "I need to get drunk to listen to this story."

"I bet that didn't stop you," Peter wiggled his eyebrows, beaming as Edmund groaned into his cup.

"Not at all. The two of us had a secret fling. Almost every chance we'd get, we snuck off," I grinned as Edmund squirmed in his seat. He flushed, unable to meet my gaze and I grinned wider.

"Sounds like a good time," Peter nudged his brother.

"Oh, it was pretty good while it lasted," I replied. "One night, when we thought no one was around we got together down at the ballroom. My uncle walked in on us, along with the entire batch of foreign visitors we had over that night."

Peter lets out a low whistle while Edmund busies himself taking another draft of ale from the minotaur. "The end?" Peter asked.

"The look of horror on Miraz's face was priceless, and we never saw him again," I shrugged. "Good thing tho, I would have dumped him for Edmund here."

Edmund flushed, "For once am I grateful of Miraz."

We all burst into laughter.

In the far corner of the ballroom, a faun strummed his lute, tuning each string in turn, then launched into an epic ballad.

"Oh, I love this one!" I beamed. "My professor used to play this all the time."

I swayed in time with the music, letting the dramatic notes wash over me. Narnians and Telmars spilt on to the dance floor, forming pairs and large dancing circles as they moved to the melody.

Edmund jumped down from his stool, holding out an arm to me, "Milady, would you care for a dance?"

"As long as you promise not to step on my toes," I grinned, pulling him on to the dance floor.

I positioned my hands in his, his thumbs brushing over my knuckles. Edmund lead me through the dance as the ballad unfurls around us, his steps are confident and I followed along.

I tossed my head back as he spun us around, laughing as we danced along to the music.

The ballad turns into a lament and we slowed down. Edmund meets my eyes, missing a step as I moved closer and laid my head on his shoulder but he quickly recovers and wraps his arms around my waist.

He smelled like rain, black coffee and books. I could feel his chest rising and falling as he breathed.

Neither of us spoke as the ballad reaches its peak and the strumming fades away, we stood there for several more moments. Edmund tilted my head up and kissed me tenderly, I smiled, kissing him back.

The crowd applauded as the song ended and we broke apart. "Let's get back to Peter, shall we?" Edmund grinned.

After a few more rounds of drinks, the party came to an end. I waved at the last of the guests and the guards closed the doors, leaving me, Caspian and the Pevensies left in the room.

"I'm going to bed," Lucy said, tugging a yawning Susan with her. "Goodnight!"

I waved at her, "See you in the morning!"

Caspian and Peter left afterwards, and soon, only me and Edmund were the only ones left in the room.

I bumped my shoulder into Edmund's, "Walk me to my room?"

He grinned, "Gladly."

We paused in front of my bedroom door, he took my hand with his. "I'll see you in the morning?"

"Why don't you stay for the night?" I asked, pecking his lips.

Edmund wrapped his arm around my waist, opening the door, "Don't mind if I do."

-

note

the crown Cady wears has meaning:
- amaryllis flowers symbolise worth beyond beauty
- birch leaves symbolise protection, rebirth and changes (Edmund's crown is also birch)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

206K 4.3K 31
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข? ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘, ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐ผ? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
78.9K 1.5K 30
๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’... ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘—๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘ฆ! It has been eigh...
404 2 14
edmund x oc (the oc is pretty much me lol) what would happen if a girl from america in the 21st century who grew up watching narnia movies on her tv...
153K 4.5K 22
Emily isn't the same as before. She has lived 1300 years in a Narnia invaded by the Telmarines. Little does she know, that the boy she saved in the f...