Set Ablaze

By sussky

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... More

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanksgiving Special!
Side Story!
Side Story pt2!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
New Years Special!
Chapter 32
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you all so much!
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Coronavirus Update
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

Chapter 33

1.6K 66 6
By sussky

I quickly went to attack him, yet he sent his tail out and slid me back.

"Stand back!" Shindo called out.

I looked over at him, noticing that Todoroki and Inasa were already here.

I quickly launched myself up, "Now!" I called out.

Shindo presses his hands to the ground and sent out a huge vibration, causing the ground to crack and shake.

It was so intense that Shindo was out of commission. Yet Gang Orca wasn't...

"That was a great try." He turned to me.

I felt my legs freeze up, Move!

I watched as he started to approach me, You need to get Shindo and leave!

I then noticed Todoroki and Inasa fighting, my eyes widened. They were arguing over how to fight Gang Orca.

Out of nowhere I then seen a flash of green, I looked over to see Izuku grabbing Shindo and pulling him out the way.

"Stop arguing! You need to fight him!" Izuku yelled to the two.

My ears perked up and I decided to leave the issue to them and work on removing more civilians.

I quickly ran away, making my way through the arena. My ears scanned the arena.

"Wow! You really have grown, Nami!" Someone began to speak.

I quickly turned to look behind me, there was no one there.

I lightly tapped my headset, Valkyrie scan the area for any life within a 10 foot radius.

On it! She quickly replied back.

"I'm sad that you can't even recognize me!" The voice began again.

I turned around again, yet no one was there.

"Who are you?" I asked, lowering myself to the ground in a pouncing position.

There's someone up ahead under the rubble but other than that, I can't find anyone Kasai.

I let out a sigh and decided to ignore the voice, making my way to the person.

"Are you alright?" I called out.

I went on to saving the other civilians, I'll figure out what that voice is later.

~

"Kacchan and Todoroki failed?..." Izuku questioned as we all stared at the board.

I felt myself smile at the sight of my name, "I DID IT!" I shouted.

Everyone turned to look at me and I swear dropped, "S-Sorry..."

I slid out of the crowd, Now was my chance to find that person and I'm not stopping till I do.

Coast is clear Ma'am!

I quickly ran over to the pre made rubble, looking around every part of the arena I possibly could.

"So you came back, huh?" The person asked.

"I'll ask again. Who are you?" I looked towards the direction I thought I heard the voice.

"Who? Me? Why..." The voice began.

I heard steps behind me, my eyes widened at the sight of a women with long (h/c) and (e/c) eyes staring back at me.

She had a smirk plastered on her face and a battle style kimono wrapped around her body.

(A/N: This is how I picture her!)

"It's your mother!" The women cooed at me.

I slowly backed up, "That's impossible... My mother died in front of my very eyes!" I started to raise my voice.

Ma'am please calm down... I'm sensing a very strange and dark energy coming from her!

I scoffed, "You make me sick."

"You'd really say that to your own mother?" The women's head tilted, she adjusted the parasol over her head.

I was still on guard, my fist clinched.

"Fine!~ If you don't believe me then ask me something only I would know." She hummed.

I hesitated, before letting out a sigh, "What was the food we were going to get on the day of the villain attacks." I looked at her.

No one would ever be able to guess it unless it was Aizawa or Her. I've never ate a bowl of that shit ever since!

"Yakisoba~" The words rolled off her lips.

I flinched, "T-There's no way... You... YOU DIED!!" I screamed at her.

"Not quite. Kurogiri made a portal right before the building killed me. I can't say the same for your father though." She explained.

"W-Wait... Kurogiri?" I asked.

VALKYRIE CAN YOU HEAR ME?! I went to ask her, my expression never changing.

"You mean to tell me you're with the League of Villains?" I began to growl.

Ma'am! I've already called for Eraserhead and Ground Zero!

"Quite the contrary... I am the League of Villains." She smirked at me.

"What does that mean?..." I asked.

Within a moment, she quickly vanished, reappearing behind me with her parasol now turned into a long katana.

"The head of the League of Villains is the man I had an affair with. Your father was just a stepping stone." She explained to me.

I snarled, "You're disgusting and to think you call yourself my mother."

"Hah! You were nothing more than a pest!" She yelled at me.

I felt a sharp pain through my shoulder, when I looked down, her blade was stabbed into it. I felt my knees drop to the ground.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!!" A voice roared.

I then felt the blade pull out my shoulder and I cried out in pain. I went to grab it, I was loosing more blood than I expected.

I turned to see Katsuki standing in front of me and my mother standing in front of him.

"You had to ruin the fun! This won't be our last meeting dear!" The woman waved to me before running off.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Katsuki screamed yet again.

I felt Valkyrie move to hold me up, I looked up at Katsuki.

"K-Katsuki..." I muttered.

He quickly turned and looked at me, his eyes widening, "Hey it's okay!"

He bent down and quickly picked me up. Valkyrie retracted into smaller pieces for him to hold me easier.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." I began to cough up blood.

"Cut it out! You're fine!" Katsuki responded.

I felt him running but I couldn't make out what was going on, I heard some more people talking and then I seen Dad's face.

"(Y/N)!!" He called out.

Yet my eyes wouldn't stay open... I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 6K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
114K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
298K 9.1K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
3K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...