✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

44 .Orange Fight

1K 55 10
By KSBBAA18

NEWS:

The market of oranges this year was higher than anything . The demands are more than expected in this year.  ..hoping that the farmer of this fields will get high amount as they are expecting. That's all for today's news.

Don't stay-

"Why hyung and Kookie glaring at each other? " Taehyung ask while sipping his juice.

"How suppose to I know!" Jin sneered as he sips on his tea.

"It's all about that last remaining orange." J-Hope answers and Taehyung frowns.

"Don't we have another packet of oranges?" J-Hope nods.

"We have but they want that particular one" J-Hope points at the table where a single orange was laying.

"Kookie give up! It's mine!"

'No!'

"I'm bigger than you so I need more vitamins than you."

'Kookie wawnt it more!'

"Kookie!"

'Hyungieeee! '

"Aigoo! It's getting intense!" Jin focuses on the small fight they are having.

"Kookie, hand it over now!"

'No! No! No!'

"Kookie...we have some left ..." Kookie glares at Jimin who tried to convince him.

'Kookie need thawt!'

He snatched the orange and ran.

"THAT LITTLE!" Suga got up and tripped over the rug.

'Hyungieeee! ' Kookie ran and hide behind Jimin who's more scared because Suga was being scary.

"Hyung...there's more ....in the fridge.....OH GOD KOOKIE RUN!" He grabbed Kookie and ran upstairs.

"What's going on down there...." Namjoon came out from his studio and looked around.

Jimin saw Namjoon and quickly handed Kookie over to him before running to his room and closing it.

"What..." Namjoon looks down at Kookie who was holding that orange like his holding his dear life.

Soon Suga came upstairs and Namjoon got scared when Suga suddenly glare at him.

He gulped and smiled nervously.

"H-Hyung. ...what's wr-wrong?"

"Give.It.Back!" Suga steps closer and Namjoon backs off.

"H-Hyung. ....." Suga steps more closer and Namjoon turned around and ran.

"JIN-HYUNG!! SUGA-HYUNG HAS GONE INSANE!!!"

"Aish....my ears hurt. Do you want some more tea?" Jin ask J-Hope who's face went pale.

"Why it's so noisy today?" Taehyung walks to the living while scratching his tummy.

"Tae.....Suga-hyung is after Kookie. .."

"Eh? Why?"

"Because......oh lord.."

"NAMJOON!! COME BACK HERE!! GIVE HIM TO ME!!"

"NOWAY HYUNG!!!"

"Just call Jungkook and tell him to buy some  candies for Kookie. " Taehyung goes back to the kitchen .

************************************

Meanwhile

"Ahh. ..it's so cold today......" Jungkook was standing outside the kindergarten, waiting for Chim and Tae.

The bell rang and those two came running.

'Ggukie!!'

"Hey! How was school?!" Both of them showed 'thumbs up'.

'You didn't bought Kookie with you?'Chim ask while looking around inside the car.

"No, Kookie was sleeping.  So, I left him with the hyungs."Both of nods .

"Let's get your hyungs! "

'okay!'

************************************

Back at dorm

"Jimin..."

"Yeah?!"

"I think Hyung's power have been drained by now?" Jimin peeks out from the closet to see.

"I think so...I don't see him..." Namjoon frowns and sighs.

"We are in a closet. The door is there...his outside..." Jimin turns back and smiles like a dork.

"Opps..."

"NAMJOON JIMIN!! COME DOWN ALREADY!! IT'S LUNCH TIME!!" Jin yells as he places the side dishes on the table.

"Wow! Kimchi fried rice!" J-Hope happily cheers and sat down.

"Where's Jimin and Namjoon-hyung?" Taehyung ask while eating the side dishes.

"They are being too cowards too face a lazy Yoongi. " Jin sneered and sat down to eat.

"They are still fighting for a orange?!" Taehyung ask being surprised.

"Yeah. I know they are pretty stupid. Anyway, dig in!" Jin started to eat and Taehyung lost his words.

************************************

'Ggukie!!'

"Yes!" Jungkook glance at the mini's who were talking in the back .

'Cawn we get some eomuk for  lunch! '
Tae request and Jungkook nods.

"Okay! Does everyone want one?!" Everyone nods.

'Buy some for others who are at home too.' Jinie reminds while reading his book.

"Okay! Let's go!"

**************************************

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jimin shakes Namjoon who fell asleep while cuddling Kookie who's fast asleep in Namjoon's arms.

"Huh..what?!" Namjoon ask and Jimin gestured him to be quiet.

"I think Suga-hyung went away!" He whispers and Namjoon's eyes brightened up.

"Really!" Jimin nods and slowly opens the closet door. He tiptoes to the door and peeks out.

He looks at the left and then the right.

"All clear! "

"Roger!" Namjoon slowly walks to the door while holding Kookie in his arms.

He successfully got out and peeks down from the stairs.

"What do you see hyung? !" Jimin  whispers.

"Jin-hyung watching his drama, Tae is playing on the couch. J-Hope is cleaning the toys."

"Where's Suga-hyung?" Jimin whispers.

Namjoon turns around and gulps.

"Be-be-be. ..." He points at Jimin's behind.

"Be?" Jimin was confused.

"Where's Suga-hyung? " Namjoon gulps and ran away.

"Huh?!!" Jimin turns back and Suga smiled at him sweetly.

"You were looking for me?" Jimin's face went pale and he laughs nervously.

"N-No. ..." Suga went to grab him but he ran.

"JIN-HYUNG!!! HELP ME!!!!" JImin screamed and ran.

Namjoon tripped and almost dropped Kookie but he somehow caught him. Kookie woke up and saw his orange was rolling away.

'NOO!' He tried to catch it but the front door opened and Tae walked in. .

'Whoaaaa aaahhhh! Awn orawnge!!' He grabs it and peeling it. He started to eat and Kookie was staring at him with a horrified face .

"We are ho-"

'WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

*************************************

"Aigooo! So that's why, he was crying that much?!" Jungkook laughs and pats Kookie's head who was munching on the fish cake.

"Poor Kookie!  He was protecting that orange to eat it with you Jungkook. " J-Hope explains and everyone was surprised.

"With me?" Jungkook points at himself and gasp.

"Yeah. Or else he would've ate that by now. He can't remove the upper layer. That's why, he don't trust anyone." Jin says and sips on some soup.

"And that one orange was from last night. You went to bed early yesterday,so we had some oranges last night but Kookie was upset that you couldn't eat it with us." J-Hope explains and handed some oranges to Hope and Yoon.

"Oh..." Jungkook look at Kookie who looked up at the floating orange piece.

"Say aaahhhh! " Jimin teased Kookie with that piece and Kookie tried to reach but failed.

He  pouts but he turns back at Jungkook who was offering some oranges pieces to him . He took it and happily munch it.

"Sometimes these little ones feel more than us."

"Agreed. ....... T^T" Everyone turned around where that voice came.

"Hey!Aren't you the one who came few chaps ago!!" J-Hope points out .

"Opps shoot.......RUN! YOU NEVER SAW ME!"

Extra:

Author-nim: hello!welcome back to the extras!!! I'm your host Author-nim!!!and my co-host lil meow meow! !!

Lil meow meow: excuse me but who the fuck are you?! Your not Author-nim!

Author-nim: What are you saying! I am Author-nim!!!

Jin: Oh really?

*sips on tea*

Author-nim: Yoongi,  hold mah phone!

*kicks Jin's tea cup*

Your welcome

Anyways! I am Author-nim!! No lies about that!

Jin: MY EXPENSIVE TEA CUP!!!!!!!!

MY TEA!!!!!!!

MY EXPENSIVE TEA!!!!!!

YOUR NOT AUTHOR-NIM!!!!!

SHE ATTENDS MY TEA PARTY!!!

YOU IMPASTA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!

Author-nim: Aishhh. ....quiet down now

Jimin: Author-nim!!! I bought some tea for you!!

Whoa...
Wait....

Your not her!

Author-nim: ajjassbwakwsnsbshbzzkwwmbsdhhsmajshswbbshjwwlsksnebdvbdshajwisoqpsjdjbde sndjxhjekwssimslwosmsxxhbsbdbd! !!!

JIMIN!!!!!

Jin: Jimin. ....

Run.

Lil meow meow: ah....looks like a wild peasant escaped from the circus.

By the way today, Author-nim couldn't make it. Maybe she's dead I don't know .

But enjoy. Vote cause she's poor

And follow her because she's lonely and poor.

Okay, see you next time.

Bye.

Gosh...I need 12 hour sleep now  ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 315 18
꧁Pass the end of winter's cold, until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Please stay, please stay there a little longer꧂ Welc...
76.6K 3.1K 25
Pacifiers and papers, things Jin never knew would occupy his mind at once. A college student in his last year of pediatric nursing, Kim Seokjin is ha...
241K 9.2K 31
[박지민] ❝Your scent makes me crazy babygirl...❞ ◾ Champion of the PurpleYou BTS Awards ◽ Highest rankings: #1 in 'suspicious' #1 in 'jiminfanfic' #1...
89.1K 9.7K 35
"who said anything about you seeing me?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, ___________. ]