No-Harm [Completed]

By kookiewithtae1

Jungkook lives in a city where crime runs rampant. One day, he saves a young boys life, not knowing he's abou... More

Copyright
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note

Chapter 1

7.7K 270 25
By kookiewithtae1

Words: 1113

(Jungkook's POV)

"Shit." I whispered my eyes trailing from the man holding a gun to the tiny boy swinging on the playground.

When the man didn't put his gun down or move it to a different target I threw my ice cream down and ran to the boy.

Right when the man shot his gun I crashed into the small boy sending us both flying off the swing and into the fountain.

I hit the ground with a large "OOF". I quickly looked up at where the man was but he had disappeared.

"Twisted motherfucker, shooting a damn kid." I whispered getting up.

"Hey kid, you ok?" I asked reaching my hands down to pick the boy up.

When the boy didn't respond I noticed he was crying. "Hey it's alright, you're safe."

I pulled the boy into a hug. "What's your name pancake?" I said cracking a smile at the boy.

The boy sniffed and removed his head from my neck.

"T-Taejun."

"Taejun where's you're parents?"

"I-I don't know."

It broke my heart looking at this kid. He almost got killed and his parents aren't even here to protect him!

"Alright it's ok....ummm do you want to go to my house while we find your parents?"

"Y-yeah!" Taejun started jumping in my lap like a little bunny.

"Well let's go Taejun. And my name is Jungkook, you can call me Kookie."

(Yoongi's POV)

"Damnit! Taehyung is gunna have my ass for losing his kid!" I muttered while running across the street to the park.

When I reached the park I spotted Taejun, but a man was holding him and carrying him out of the park. "Goddamnit."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and got the gun from my waistband.

"Babe." I whispered into the phone.

"Yeah Yoongi?" Jimin said over the phone.

"Track my location, some fucker just walked off with Taejun. We need to see which gang he belongs to." I said before hanging up.

I quietly followed the two from a distance never taking my eyes or gun off the man.

(Jungkook's POV)

By the time I reached my house Taejun had already fallen asleep. I chucked softly at his face and unlocked the door walking in and kicking it shut behind me.

"Hey buddy." I whispered softly shaking Taejun, "I need you to wake up."

Suddenly I saw someone moving in front of the window. Based on the silhouette of the person  I could tell they had a gun. "Seriously?! Again?!" I whispered in frustration.

"Taejun," I whispered, "Lets go clean you off and get you something to eat, ok?"

Taejun nodded and I picked him up moving away from the window and into the kitchen.

I set Taejun on the counter before walking to the pantry and grabbing my first aid kit. I also grabbed my gun from the shelf and stuck it in the kit.

"Here let's clean off this bruise." I said reaching my hand into the kit before freezing.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Taejun asked.

"Nothing pancake, nothing at all." I moved my hand to the gun before quickly slipping the gun to my side.

Taejun whimpered behind me.

"It's ok pancake, it's ok, just stay behind me." I whispered raising the gun to the door.

Just then the door busted open and a white haired man walked in.

"Drop the gun." I growled.

I felt Taejun tense behind me and he hid his face into my back.

"I won't ask you again," I growled dropping my voice an octave lower, "DROP THE GUN."

The man raised his hands and set the gun on the ground.

"Kick it over here."

The man kicked his gun over.

"What the fuck do you guys want with Taejun?!" I growled. "If you want him you're gunna have to go through me damnit."

"W-What?" The man said a confused look on his face.

"Y-Yoongi Hyung?" Taejun said lifting his head from my back.

"W-wait Kookie!" Taejun said scrambling off the counter and over to the man.

"Huh?" I said as the man gave Taejun a hug.

"T-this is Yoongi Hyung! He watches me when daddy is busy with work!" Taejun said smiling at me.

I scoffed, "Well he does a terrible job kid."

"He ran away from me." Yoongi said.

"Boo-fucking-hoo." I said setting my gun down.

"Taejun who's this man?"

"That's Kookie!"

"I meant, why are you in his house?"

"Kookie saved me!" Taejun said smiling at me and I returned the smile.

"Huh?"

"Taejun come here." I said.

"Ok Kookie!"

"Wait." The man said.

"I need to clean his bruises." I said bitting back the sarcastic comment I wanted to say, I had already cussed to much in front of this kid.

I grabbed Taejun and put him on the counter cleaning his bruises.

"How'd he get bruises?" The man, who Taejun called Yoongi asked me.

"Ah, well that was my fault." I said.

Yoongi quickly grabbed and raised his gun.

"Geez man slow your roll, it wasn't on purpose." I said.

"Then how is it your fault?!" Yoongi said not putting his gun down.

I glanced at him from the corner of my eye.

"Well you see, I was eating my ice cream, when I saw a man holding a gun and he had it pointed at a little boy that was swinging. Well me being my crazy, stupid self, dropped my ice cream and ran to the boy pushing him off the swing right when the man shot his gun." I said finally taking my eyes off Taejun and looking at Yoongi.

He had lowered his gun and looked at me in confusion, "So you-"

"-risked my life for a kid I didn't know? Yes, I did."

"There all done pancake!" I said putting Taejun on the floor.

"Here." I said handing him a popsicle from my freezer.

"Thanks Kookie!" I smiled.

"Now you have to go home Taejun so go with Yoongi Hyung."

"Wait- how do you know I'm your hyung?" Yoongi said as Taejun ran over to him.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"26"

"Well there you go, I'm 20." I said.

I held back a laugh at the shock that crossed Yoongi's face.

"Now y'all need to get going, bye!" I said waving.

"Hey Taejun! Make sure you come visit with Yoongi hyung alright?" I said walking them to the door.

"Alright Kookie!" Taejun said waving over his shoulder as the two walked out the house.

I walked back into the house before I realized, "Damnit my door is broken." I muttered.

Special shoutout to my irl friend Teriyaki_Sauce Its her birthday today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 95 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
71.4K 2.2K 39
Jungkook is an innocent boy. Taehyung is a criminal. Both of the boys meet and feel something they've never felt before. Jungkook is introduced to a...
133K 4.1K 22
Jeon Jungkook is an innocent little bunny, but not everything is what it seems. He and his siblings run the underground and the surface too, but what...