Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Pancakes over Bad Decisions.

27K 1.4K 1.1K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 5

Edited

_________________________________________

Kim Taehyung was a man of his word.

If he was gonna fuck up someone, he definitely would.

And this time-

Ohhhhhh yeah, you got it right uh huh.

Taehyung scrunched deeper into his hoodie, pulling it down to cover his face. If it wasnt for Yoongi stating the obvious fact of the blond looking like a suspicious bitch with a mask and a pair of shades on.... Taehyung was damn sure he would have worn them in the diner.

"....Oh and Ohmygod. Like really? A man?! Why a man out of all reasons?!" A girl with caramel dyed hair ranted with a whiny tone.

"Calm down Ri, what if he was handsome and Jungkook really loved h-"

"Don't." A brunette snarled at the raven haired girl who seemed a little nice. "Don't you dare say Jungkook is gay. Jungkook is like super kawaii but that doesn't mean he is gay."

The raventte puffed out air and slumped into her seat.

"I mean who knows-" another one piped up "I mean... not gonna lie but JK hitting it the other way sounds soooooooo hot to me. Like ugh- he's already hot enough with all those hip thrust compilations but imagine him dominating a man... gosh I'm getting goosebumps." A shoulder-length haired girl said dreamily and Taehyung visibly cringed, gripping the fork in his hand.

"Shut it Chae! Jungkook isn't gay... He wouldnt be into a man like what the hell?" The brunette cut through the giggly conversation.

"Or maybe you're just jealous... god! Will you stop being so serious for a sec?" The latter replied, rolling her eyes.

Okay. Taehyung was in a tight spot.

All the talk of 'I'll see you in court' went sliding down the hill when he woke up to him- well not exactly him since they didnt mention his name or face- anyway, him being featured on the headlines of the daily newspaper from the day before.

Yep. How worse could it have been.

Taehyung was already having a sour evening when he found out that he was  fired from his job, while he was on his way home after picking up Yeontan from the vet.

And like he, himself says...

Good choices and Kim Taehyung were never really on the same lane and to cope up with his sanity, the blond decided that he would treat himself with some shopping.

For Taehyung, the shopping therapy did help... until the coconut headass who apparently turned out to be the nation's heartthrob... hit his car. Okay- big deal to be on a newspaper?- probably? Nahhhh...

It wasn't really a big deal but everything seemed like a huge deal at the moment.

Taehyung swore that if he would catch the raventte's face again he wouldnt hesitate to throw a punch at him for dragging him in this mess.

Popularity was cool for Taehyung. The man loved to be praised and worshipped with compliments, but to be popular from somebody else's light? God- that was a no.

And to be popular from a false dating scandal?

A whole N O.

Taehyung knew his boundaries of right and wrong... and with the way all those dumbass journalists had carved in the story, portraying him as the 'the mystery man' was a new definition of okay-what-the-fuck?????

And the way those college students behind him were talking??? Taehyung only hoped they had more braincells that they were portraying.

Taehyung didnt need a double reminder on his bad decisions, but everything- the tv, the news papers, social media and literally everyone were talking about it

And the worst part was Jimin.

The brown haired fucker hadn't stopped teasing him about it.

The whole morning was just Jimin annoying the shit outta him and honestly Taehyung wanted to squash him like a bug.

Okay- the blond really sucked at not-trying-to-act-spontaneously and guess what- eveybody makes mistakes. But Jimin was adamant on rubbing salt over Taehyung's embarrassment as if he was trying to summon his inner devil.

Taehyung slightly looked up at the said man and immediately regretted it as he caught the sly eye smile.

Jimin rose his fist to his pouty lips and began rhythmically dropping and raising as if he was stroking somebody's dick, to purposefully get on the blond's nerves.

Taehyung felt the pancakes back at his throat burn.

Yoongi snickered and flicked the younger's head. "This is a family diner asshole."

"Whoops" Jimin grinned apologetically, but nothing about his gestures seemed like he was guilty about it. "Sorry my bad, got distracted by the mystery man caught up in the Jeon Scandal" Jimin said slyly.

"Can you be any more obvious?" Taehyung hissed.

Jimin grinned "SORRY- MY BAD, GOT DIST-"

"Sit your ass down!" Taehyung hissed again, yanking the brown haired male down on his seat.

Seokjin passed apologetic looks at the people who looked at them with confusion.

"God..." Taehyung whispered to himself.

Seokjin sent a short glare at Jimin, who immediately shut up but that didnt stop him from nudging Taehyung under the table and sending him funny faces.

However Taehyung's thoughts were cut off when the table behind him striked up on the particular conversation.

Call it immature or whatever you want but Taehyung felt no guilt on eavesdropping on a bunch of college girls. Excuse you- but they were talking about him in the first place so according to Taehyung listening onto their conversation was valid.

"Honestly- half of it isnt even real. The company has put out a statement denying the accusations" the raventte sighed.

"So? It is still a pretty big accusation!" The brunette went on "first it was Sang Chul and now Jungkook. I can't believe this! And to say Jungkook is dating a man? Not only is that ridiculous but also disgusting! Like that's... just gross. I'm pretty sure the guy was a total loser who sucked dick... like how can even two men be together- like dont they even care about dignity?  Honestly if something like that turns up real with Jungkook.... I wouldnt even care I'm leaving him-"

Talk about death glares and there was a whole row of three men shooting it at the brunette.

Taehyung was boiling on the inside, but honestly he wasn't risking on revealing his face on outdoors anytime soon and honestly he didnt want attention drawn towards him.

But who was he stop Park Jimin?

"Hey Kawaii hoodlum!" He called out to the brunette. "If I were you I would watch what I'm talking!"

"How dare you speak like that to me?" She retorted.

"Would you understand better if I would fight you then? 1 versus 1? How about that?" Jimin asked cocking his brow up

Yoongi covered his face and weakly attempted on pulling back Jimin to his seat.

The brunette was baffled with what she heard. The girl named Chae snorted and began laughing discreetly in the background.

"You-"

"Ah ah ah- before you say anything know this your sweet Kawaii Jungkook wouldnt care two shits if you leave the fandom, pretty sure he knows he is better off without your breed of fake. Secondly, two men or two women can be together unfortunate for your myopic self. Thirdly, your parents lied to you... homophobic people go straight to hell." Jimin grinned.

"If you're protecting them then you are just as disgusting as they are!" The brunette hissed.

"Hmm maybe I am. And what about it?" Jimin said stepping ahead, winking at Chae who giggled in response. "Dont wild around too much... I'm straighter than the pole you dance on saturday nights, but I have a tendency of men falling for me like a stack of dominos. Cant have your dearie boyfriend finding me more interesting than you, now can we?"

"How dare you?!" The girl replied with annoyance and disbelief.

"Jimin leave her alone. How many times should I tell you to not talk to Brian-less people Hmm?" Yoongi said discreetly, but obvious enough and it was his turn to be glared at by the brunette.

"Oh yes brother. Sorry I keep forgetting it." Jimin snickered.

"Oh look a whole gay table-" the brunette retorted clicking her tongue with disgust.

"Yeli that's enough!" Chae cut her off, feeling the situation slightly tip out. Honestly she was here only for the food and not the drama.

"Leave me alone Chae. How dare a bunch of stupid men speak like that to me-"

"Ah excuse you- but I can speak however the way I want when you're trashing around with your homophobic garbage truck" Jimin cut her off with an unapologetic grin and the brunette face fumed with anger.

"I'm going to get you, you rat." She snarled with anger in her eyes. The caramel haired girl, Ri passed apologetic looks to the four regarding her friend's rude rants, while Chae seemed to not give a fuck at all rolling her eyes and almost wishing she could jump onto the cute brown haired guy's, a.k.a Jimin's side.

"Fight me bitch" Jimin grinned at her and then looked back at Seokjin who was sitting still with a dont-you-fucking-say-it-face "He knows the law"

Seokjin groaned into his palms and Yoongi burst out laughing.

Ever since Jimin became aware of  Seokjin working in the law firm, he had not even once missed the opportunity of saying that particular statement.

Cute cheekies and eye smiles aside... Park Jimin was a spawn of Satan.

The sentence only seemed to have triggered the girl as she stepped forward probably to throw hands at the man but Taehyung stood up abruptly.

"You should leave." Taehyung cut her off mid sentence, facing them and honestly to everyone's amusement who were watching the play could only see this Yeli's face turning a shade of red.

I mean who could blame her?

It was Kim Taehyung and his charms afterall.

"I... I-" she stuttered, suddenly at loss of words.

"Can you not make a nuisance here? People are trying to have their peace of mind." Taehyung said calmly, when he himself wanted to give his piece of mind with regards of what she had said.

"b-but.. I-" she mumbled and pause entirely before breaking down into tears while the whole diner stunned at the strange actions of the girl.

Taehyung could only watch with horror as the brunette rushed out of the diner sobbing loud enough to scare anybody.

Ri, watched with confusion and grabbed her bag following the brunettes's path while apologising to everyone on the way in the diner.

Chae looked at Jimin and smiled.

"She's over reactive and..." she sighed "yes, homophobic. But she's not entirely a bad person. Forgive her actions.. hopefully she'll find her head someday."

"I hope so too" Yoongi shrugged.

*******

Okay. Long story short.

The four- no five, including Chae got kicked out of the diner.

Seokjin apologised for their amateur behaviour and for wrecking the Diner's atmosphere while Jimin was snickering in the corner.

Chae parted ways with the boys to find her own friends and Taehyung was back to his misery.

"... all I did was to ask her to sit down." Taehyung said as he walked beside Seokjin.

"Jimin said he would fight her and she doesnt cry but the moment I say something she cries. What the fuck is even going on?" Taehyung sighed tiredly.

"That, my friend... is because you are Kim Taehyung. I mean imagine, a handsome guy like you, tells a girl to shut the fuck up-"

"Never did" Taehyung interjected but Jimin went on.

"... gosh if I was a girl even I would have cried." Jimin said a tad bit dramatically.

"Jimin you need to stop being so impulsive. Thanks to you, this is the third place we are getting kicked out from." Yoongi said sarcastically, a little pissed over the fact that he was made to leave... and well to never return.

"Nope. Fifth. Counting Sunwon's restaurant and the giant fiasco Tae pulled up in the strip club back in Busan...  makes this the fifth place." Jimin shrugged.

"Sunwon's was a bitch. And dont even start with the strip club... that wretched place haunts me to this day." Taehyung replied, shaking his head to clear his thoughts.

"Yeah who knew? Stripper V. Definitely had- no still has a good ring to it." Jimin chuckled.

"No thankyou. Having my own plan backfiring at me was more than enough. A simple sweet, painful reminder to never ever drop ecstasy in Yoongi's drink." Taehyung groaned at the memory. Having dared to drug the older- to loosen him up literally backfired when the cat-like man, switched their drinks as if he had already sensed Taehyung's idiocy.

More than enough to say, Tae strutted on stage that night shoving the actual dancers away and calling out himself as 'Stripper V'.

Amazeballs.

If there was anything that kept Taehyung up at 2am was this memory among all the other cringe shit he had committed in his whole life.

Like it was mentioned earlier... Taehyung and Good decisions were never on the same side of the bridge.

The four reached their shared apartment. They were lucky enough to find an apartment with four bedrooms cause honestly that shit is either impossible or expensive in the main city.

Yoonji stayed alone in an apartment that was closer to her workplace, so it would be more convenient to her. Besides, in no way in hell would she ever agree on staying with three swines a.k.a Jimin. Tae. And her caveman of a brother.

It was a public holiday and all the four were free for the day... speaking of which Taehyung already had laid out a mental schedule of lazing around the whole day.

The blond plopped down on the couch and looked at Seokjin, who stood facing him.

"So, have you made up your mind?" He asked, his eyes on his phone. He typed away something before focusing completely on Taehyung.

"On what?" Taehyung groaned, already knowing what was up.

"You know.. BigHit?" Seokjin replied

"And to be faced with my current mortal enemy? Uh uh. Nope." Taehyung rolled his eyes and leaned back.

"Its a huge entertainment company Tae. You would certainly not bump into Jungkook considering his schedule is probably packed." Yoongi cut in settling down on the couch. "And.. well you'd go in as an intern, what makes you think they are gonna place you in Jungkook's staff slot? Let's be honest but the boy is literally the face of the company."

Taehyung felt a little offended but chose not to comment on it. Oh he was good. Damn good at what he does. Photography skills ran through his veins and dont even start with the modeling. He had literally contributed to ⅖th of the economy from his previous workplace.

"Whatever" Taehyung huffed.

"Its a good pay though. Not like your bankrupt KD entertainment." Jimin shrugged.

Taehyung groaned even louder. He cant just sit around all day in his room. He was an outdoor person and he loved to do what he does. And to expect Seokjin paying for his bit was literally nonsense. He owed Seokjin a lot more and in no way he could ever leech off of his money, although Seokjin's pay was basically the  combination of the rest of the three men... Taehyung wanted to be independent.

"What if- what if.. this is all some kind of setup? I mean what if they pulled out the intern slots out of nowhere just because they know I'm jobless and they want me to work for them and they could torture me-" Taehyung paused to look at their unamused faces.

"Are you even listening to yourself?" Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung slapped his forehead "ahh fuck me. I'm being paranoid again."

"Yep. So fucking chill. This is not some kdrama for things to spin out like that. Besides, you'll barely get to see Jungkook. And if you do, what are you even afraid of?" Yoongi asked rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. You are Kim Taehyung. The fucking legendary V." Jimin cheered with a sly smirk.

"Ahh Jimin.... what if they sue me once they get to know I am the 'mystery man' ?? " Taehyung asked with frustration and everyone realised that Tae wasnt troubled with the fact of running into the Jeon but with having to face a large defame payment cheque.

Jimin smirked a little more.

"Then you ask them to pay for your Kia. Besides the parking lot camera's caught his Mercedes benz with his failed escape you see. Cany have anymore defaming lines on the heartthrob of the Nation, now can we?"

Taehyung's mood lightened a bit and he smirked a little, regaining his own evil self.

"Oh.. Jimin you little devil."

______

Author's Note:

EGO? BITCH I... D-I-E-D.

I honestly thought Ego MV gonna be dark but it's so vibrant like- ARJRJDJDK and Hobi? I may have combusted cause God- Bias Wrecker doing a damn well good job like please stop bullying me T_T

I'm so excited for this comeback omgggg

Anyway, lemme know your thoughts on this chap and the story. It helps a lot.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 9.4K 44
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
29.2K 1.1K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
156K 8.6K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...