Multiverse & Memories Of Monk...

Par NatashaHannan

Do not own One Piece and the picture. At the verge of Ace's death, pirates and few good marines are suddenly... Plus

Welcome
Introduction
Condition & Start
Merry Christmas & Meet Sickly Luffy
Female Luffy
Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Ace!
Secret Of The Past (1)
Secret Of The Past (2)
Secret Of The Past (3)
Secret Of The Past (4)
Secret Of The Past (5)
Secret Of The Past (7)
Secret Of The Past (8)
Secret Of The Past (9)
Secret Of The Past (10)
Secret Of The Past (11)
Secret Of The Past (12)
Secret Of The Past (13)
Secret Of The Past (14)
Secret Of The Past (15)
Secret Of The Past (16)
Secret Of The Past (17)
Secret Of The Past (18)
Secret Of The Past (19)
Secret Of The Past (20)
Secret Of The Past (21)
Secret Of The Past (22)
Secret Of The Past (23)
Secret Of The Past (24)
Secret Of The Past (25)
Secret Of The Past (26)
Secret Of The Past (27)
Secret Of The Past (28)
Secret Of The Past (29)
Secret Of The Past (30)
Secret Of The Past (31)
Secret Of The Past (32)
Secret Of The Past (33)
Secret Of The Past (34)
Secret Of The Past (35)
Secret Of The Past (36)
Not A Chapter
Secret Of The Past (37)
Side Story
Secret Of The Past (38)
Secret Of The Past (39)
Secret Of The Past (40)

Secret Of The Past (6)

13.8K 293 31
Par NatashaHannan

Picture of Scourge!

Luffy whimpers again, trying to comfort his brother by patting his head. Lucas breathes deeply through his nose and let his mother heal him.

"That's gonna leave a mark," Thatch winced, seeing the purple bruise on his back.

"Joules is as strong as a Warlord," Garp frowned, remember well about his reputation. "His strength was no joke."

Dragon watched, mentally worried for his wife and their sons.

"You dared to kill and harm my people on this island?" Rune said calmly with hint of anger in his tone. "Get out."

"Relax," Joules waved his hand, dimissed his warning. "I'm here for reasons."

"What reasons?" Rune snarled, eyes are now anger and dark. "As far as I see, you and your men are not welcome here so I will say it again; get out."

"Damn..." Shanks breathes.

"Hey Scourge..." Ace call out to catch the god's attention. "What?" Scourge grunts. "Rune... is he my grandfather?" The man asked with hesitate.

"Yes," the god nodded.

"I'm here because of the Poneglyphs and the monster that has been sealed years ago," Joules explains, ignoring his threat.

"Why is that?" Rune frowns.

"To cleanse my sins."

"What?!" The audience exclaimed.

"What?" Rune also exclaims.

"The boy told me the only way to cleanse my sins was to unleashed the monster from this island," Joules continued. "By using the blood of D."

Dan gasped silently, heart beating as he stared at Frey with horror. "Cleanse?" Dan muttered. "Blood of D? Unleashed?"

"What is he talking about?"

"We've never heard of this!"

"The Blood of D?" Robin blinked.

"Cleanse!? You've got to be kidding me!" Usopp protests. "That's crazy!"

"The island bear too many secrets," Whitebeard said hoarsely. "Even I haven't heard about it."

Ace stared at his uncle quietly as Sabo glanced at him worriedly.

'Secrets?' The logia flame user thoughts.

"Are you fucking joking around with us!?" The man with bald head yells. "You can't cleanse your sins by unleashing that monster! It will kill everyone!"

"Frey, what's wrong with your head!?" A woman questioned with hint of worry. "Don't you remember the history of destruction that thing has done!?"

The teen is unnaturally calm.

"Something's not right yoi," Marco narrowed his eyes. "And I don't like it."

"You mean that Frey guy hiding something from them?" Fossa questioned.

"Maybe."

"That idiot..." Lucas hissed, sitting up with the help of his family and Makino do the same to Dan as soon as the marines stepped back.

'What is he up to?' He thought silently, gazing at Frey who's in straight posture. 'I need to keep an eye on him.'

"What does Lucas mean?" Nami blinked. "We need to keep watch and learn about it," Sanji suggested. "Maybe we'll know the truth."

'You have no idea,' Scourge said mentally in his mind, keep quiet.

"Releasing the monster will never let your sins be cleansed," Rune said coldly. "That sins will always be remember with your actions by your past or memories."

Nami winced, knowing it's true. She worked as Arlong's slave and crew member so she could get bellies to freed everyone until she met Luffy.

She'll never forget her past actions and she could only looked forward as she accepted them to overcome her fear. She's grateful that she became Strawhat pirate and her crews are her family.

Few also nodded in agreedment.

"We wouldn't know unless we tried!" The man chirped. "Now, will you guide us to where Poneglyphs was?"

"That guy is crazy," Izo said.

"Or mad," added Haruta.

"He doesn't know what he's doing," Kingdew frowns. "Is he?"

"No," Jozu shook his head.

"I am afraid I cannot do that," Runes denied. "That place is forbidden."

Joules frowned. "Pity," he hummed before twirled around to shot a man with blond and grey hair.

"Papa!" The short blonde headed woman yelled with widened eyes. The survivors gasped, watching with their own eyes as a man fell on the ground.

Everyone startled at the gun shot and widened eyes.

Rune hitched his breaths, wide eyes staring at the bleeding man. The woman crawled toward him and lifted his head to lay on her lap.

"Papa! Papa!" She pressed her hands on the wound shot. "Hang in there!"

"O-Oliver..." the man gasps shakily.

"What the fuck!?"

"W-what the hell...?"

Ace and Sabo covering their brother's alternative self's ears even though little Luffy is asleep. Their eyes are firmly on the screen with stunned.

"You!" Rune growls before a rifle touch his chest making him stilled.

"Well I try to be patient," Joules let out a fake sigh. "But you left me no choice."

"Like I said, that place is forbidden for anyone! Even me! I cannot allow you to go in there!"

"We'll see about that," the man smirks.

"What an arrogant and stubborn brat," Whitebeard insulted. Ace glared at the former marine, anger flow inside of him at the sight of his grandfather about to get shot.

"Bastard," Vista growls.

They glared at the man who show no regret for what he've done and the crying of the man's daughter only makes them fumed even more.

"Risa-san! Please help papa!" Oliver begged, letting the white headed woman kneel before them and place her hand on the wound by his stomach.

Luffy buried his face on his brother's head and his scarf as Lucas wrapped his lone arm around him protectively.

Dan stiffened at the gun pointing at him next. Rune looked alarmed and nervous for once.

Ace grits his teeth. 'Uncle!' He screamed mentally and the Whitebeards looked alerted.

"I will ask again," Joules seems to enjoying this as he has a gleeful and wide smile. "Rune-sama, will you take me to the Poneglyphs?"

Rune looked troubled. Dan gulped quietly, nudged Makino to hid behind his back and didn't dared to looked away.

"What is he doing to do?"

"He need to get him to forbidden place."

"What!? Why!?"

"Rune-san and Dan-san are obviously family since the Pirate King and his lover knew each others," Benn explained, glanced at his captain. "If Joules killed Dan-san, he will kill another."

Everyone looked complicated, knowing the Red-Haired first mate is right.

Rune slowly masked his face and closes his eyes in defeat. "All right," he finally spoken. "I will take you there."

Dan darted his eyes to him with shock expression. "But Rune-sa-"

"I will not let another person died because of me," the leader cut him off.

"Rune-sama..."

'Grandpa...' Ace clenched his fists.

Joules smiles more, put away the gun.

"Excellent!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5K 79 6
Their little brother disappeared for months and came back stronger. It was strange. Luffy didn't remember anything and thought he had a long dream. G...
3.9K 145 1
Luffy and the Straw Hats travel back in time unexpectedly and right before Marineford. Time Travel, Gen, Third-pov, Multi-pov, Luffy-centric. (not my...
94.2K 3K 163
in which, she joins the strawhats 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 x oc
116K 4.5K 23
After the death of Portgas D. Ace, the Navy wish to prevent the continuation of the bloodline of the Pirate King. They send soldiers to an island on...