๐™’๐™€๐˜ผ๐™† | ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜‰.

By nnnomichi

โ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰.โž = = = = = โ๏ฟฝ... More

โœฐ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—งโœฐ
CHAPTER 1:THE LAB
CHAPTER 2: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 3: HIGHSCHOOL
CHAPTER 4: FEAR
CHAPTER 5:BROTHERLY LOVE
CHAPTER 6: PARK TALK
CHAPTER 7: HARLEY THE CLOWN
CHAPTER 8: SLEEPOVER
It's out (A/N)
CHAPTER 9: CONFUSED
CHAPTER 10: NEW TOWN
CHAPTER 11: SMALL
CHAPTER 12: POWERS
CHAPTER 13: NEW GUY
CHAPTER 14: NEW ENEMY, OLD FRIEND
CHAPTER 15: WEIRD
CHAPTER 16: SMOOTH BYERS.. SMOOTH
CHAPTER 17: YOU WILL PAY
CHAPTER 18: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 19: THE DATE
CHAPTER 20: OOF
CHAPTER 21: THE FIGHT
CHAPTER 22: THE-GET-TO-KNOW
=CHRISMAS SPECIAL=
CHAPTER 23: DEMONS
CHAPTER 24: DARK
๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–ก๐—’๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ (๐–ซ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡)

BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

338 8 7
By nnnomichi

Since actually, it's my birthday, I might wanna give you some special chapter.

And yeah, Millie and I had a same birthday😅. I'm 13 now.

Happy reading guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5k reads❤

This is a Will Byers x Reader AU oneshot ;))
----

~ (Y/n) (L/n) ~

"Hey Will, if you were to choose your life in the alternate universe to live with what will you choose?" I asked the boy besides me as well continued stargazing.

"Lemme think, I think I'll choose anything with you in it." He said grinning.

I felt heat rise up t my face as I chuckled, "That's fucking cheesy."

"What? I'm just telling the truth." He glanced at me and gave me an innocent look.

"Fucking dumbass, What if the one you choose was the world with me but just we're far away." I said.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What I meant is, What if in that world- yeah we both exist-but what if in that world we're far away, like you're an actor or something and I'm just a simple girl waiting for the time for me to meet you, and hug you, kiss you and wishing for you to love me." I said.

"Well sucks for them then." He chuckles.

"Hey , don't be like that!" I said laughing with him. "And what if- we're just character in a movie? Or in a book? Or in a fanfiction? Or in a imanga? Or in an anime?" I asked.

"Damn , (Y/n) we're are you getting all these ideas from?" He laughed.

"Uhh, Max's?" I smiled cheekily.

He laughed at my face as I pouted, "Oh come on, (n/n). If we are in a movie then it must be rated R then." He smirks.

"Oh shut up you smol bean!" I said playfully punching his shoulders.

"Who do you think is smaller than the two of us then?" He smirks.

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

"Heh, Darling, You should be the one to shut up." He smirks.

"Whatever dweeb." I rolled my eyes.

"You love me~." He says.

"Sadly..."

----

"(Y/N)!! WILL!! DEARS WAKE UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR CLASS!" Screamed Mrs. Byers.

My eyes shot open as I look up on the person besides me.

He looks so cute~~

Not the time now (Y/n).

"Will, Will? Smol bean! William wake up!" I said shaking Will.

"Five more minutes mom." He muttered.

"WILLIAM BYERS I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP IN 3 SECONDS I WILL LITERALLY STEAL ALL YOUR HOODIES AND BURN YOUR HOMEWORKS!" I exclaimed.

"I'M UP! I'M UP! Geez (Y/n), why so early?" He asked rubbing his necks as his hands run up through his hair.

Hot mess~~

Fuck..

"We have classes today! And it's already 8:26!" I exclaimed as I stood up and grabbed a hoodie and a sweatpants on his closet. He sweatdropped at the sight and sighed.

"We could just skip the class you know?~ Let's just stay in the position we are in like earlier.." He said walking towards me and nuzzles his face in the my neck as he ring his hands up to my waist.

"Will, we have a quiz in algebra, chemistry and social studies today. The teachers already told us not to skip class today." I said.

"Alright fine.. But we'll continue this later kay?" He asked. I turned to him and pecked his lips.

"Sure.." I said. "I'm just gonna change, you should too."

"Mmkay.." He says eyeing me up and down and chuckling.

---

As well ran through the hallways we both parted ways, Will went to English class as I went to Astronomy class. Once I reached the room their heads turned to me and the teacher stopped talking.

"Late again Ms. (L/n)." She said giving me a stern glare.

"Sorry miss.." I said as I stared into the floor embarrassed.

"I bet it has something to do with dirty stuffs with Will." Richie, my one of my classmates said as it got followed by laughter.

"Silence." The teacher said. "Detention Ms. (L/n). Now go to your seat."

"Of course." I said. When I reached my seat I let my bag down and sat.

"Now, let's get back to the lesson. "Who here knew what galaxy are we in?"

That's a fifth grader question. I bet anyone can answer that damn thing.

Everyone in the room turned quiet and no one dared to raise their hand. "Ms. (L/n)! Would you like to answer the question?" The teacher said.

"Milky way galaxy." I said boredom taking over my body and my voice.

"Correct now, blah blah blah blah blablablah..." She says, but I wasn't really paying attention. I sighed as I started to doodle in my notebook.

---

= Lunch Time =

"How was your classes?" Will asked.

"Sucks as usual." I said.

He snickers, "I told you we should've stayed home."

"I just went cuz we have quizzes today." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really? Cuz I remembered the first time I met you you were just walking around in some area while the others are in PE class and you're like 'Who gives a fuck about grades?'" He said as he mocked my voice.

I playfully punched him and chuckled. "Well, Grads coming. This is our last year here. I want to pass my trance exam." I said.

"Oh really? What do you wanna be after this?" He said.

"I don't know yet... But actually I have one..." I said as I turned my head away in embarrassment.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Promise me you'll not laugh?" I said awkwardly.

"Of course I wouldn't I would support you anytime and cheer you up." He said as he slightly chuckled.

"I want to be... I wanna be... An.... Actress.. There I said it you must be thinking this is so funny for an ugly being like me." I said.

He lightly laughs as I felt him move closer towards me. "Don't worry sweetie, It's not funny, I will proudly support you on this one. Along with Jane, Mom, Hop, and Jonathan. Don't ever say you're ugly, you're perfect. Everything in you is perfect. I love you so much." He said.

I teared up a little as I hugged him tightly. Once I let go, I kissed him passionately. We both pulled away catching our breaths. "I love you too.."

---

= THE NEXT DAY =

( W I L L B Y E R S )

"Okay guys, since Max and Jane are taking care of her, we need to make sure we move fast. Dustin, Mike you're in the decor, Lucas, call some of our classmates but ONLY the ones we talk to. Steve, Robin, You guys out buy sweets. Mom, Nancy, could you please bake some cupcakes and cake? And maybe cook some of her favourite pasta.. Jonathan, the music. And I will be handling the rest." I said. Once I'm finished they all went to their chores as I went to the backyard.

I grabbed the rose petals as I threw them in the floor leading to a table. The table wasn't ready yet so I went Inside and grab somethings. Once I'm satisfied with the look I went to grab some fairy lights and hang it up in the fence.

(Just Imagine that there wasn't a cloth over there and instead it was a fence with fairy lights. I couldn't find any pictures of so..😅)

---

Everything is now set up except for my clothes. It's only 4:30 so the girls wouldn't come back for another 30 minutes. Just as I was about to tell them about my outfit someone grabbed my arm.

"Now, I think (Y/n) ans Robin influenced me on this but this will be fun! Makeover time!" Steve said as I also saw the others.

"Guys I can handle myself-"

"Shut up!" Steve cut off.

"Hey Steve, What's more like it? This or this?" Lucas asks.

"The other one." Steven said and pointed into it.

"This?" Lucas asked again.

"Yeah. Now the hair.." He said.

---

After the wild makeover happened, I'm glad I survived. I sighed.

"And now... Maybe I present to you, William Byers 2.0." He said in a weird accent and bowed. I took this as a signal and walked in. I sighed covering my flustered face.

(This is my favorite picture of him... Damn.... ಥ_ಥ)

Their jaw dropped as I sighed. "I should change.." I said awkwardly as I hid behind Steve.

"No.. Honey... You just look so... So much handsome.. And grown up.." Mom said as she approached me an cupped my cheeks.

"Thanks mom.." I said as I hugged her. Just then the my phone rang. I picked it up and it showed Max on the screen. "Hello?"

{"We're almost there, I can already see your house."} Max said whispering.

"Alright sure.." I said.

{"Alright bye.."} She said as she hung up.

"Alright, Everybody.. You know what to do.. You guys hide I'll just tell someone she's coming." I smiled as I ran upstairs. When I reached the door I immediately saw them with a huge smile on their face.

"She's coming.." I said with a smile. Just then I heard the doorbell rang. "Just when someone clap you guys could go out now.." I said as random downstairs to the backyard.

= (Y/N) (L/N) =

Dress:

Makeup:

Hairstyle:

As I walked inside with the two girls in my side it was all pitch black. "Guys do you know where they--" But before I could finish the sentence, The lights went on as the people screamed making my heart jump in surprise.

"SURPRISE!!" They screamed.

"Oh my god guys!!" I exclaimed as I saw them with huge smile on their face.

"Happy Birthday (Y/n) dear.." Mrs. Byers said as I hugged her. I felt tears slowly flowing from my eyes.

"Hey watch the makeup!" The girls said as I chuckled.

"I'm so lucky to have you guys.." I said. They all hugged me.

Dustin broke the hug first and said, "The surprise isn't finished yet." He clapped then clapped again then clapped again and then he clapped for a straight five times.

After some moment pass by I felt a presence on my back. I turned around and saw what I thought I didn't see for a whole year. Mom and Dad..

"Mom! Dad!" I said as attacked them with a hug. "I missed you so much.." I said.

"I missed you too honey.." They said and hugged back.

"But how.. I thought-"

"That one of a boyfriend of yours convinced us to go here.. But sadly since we both got work there we could only have two days break." Dad said.

"You mean Will?" I asked chuckling.

"Yeah honey... You're damn lucky to find a boy like him.." Dad softly as he patted my head.

"I thought last time you said you don't agree with me being with Will?" I asked laughing.

"Back then but right now, I saw how determined he look just to make you happy... And you are one lucky person to find someone like him. He's a keeper pumpkin, don't let him go.." He said.

"Thank you dad.. You're the best. Speaking of him... Where is he?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Well, that's another surprise dear... Why don't you go over the backyard?" Mom said as she grins.

"Okay..." I said as I started to walk towards it. As I was walking I could already hear the music playing.

There... I saw a boy standing with his back turned to me. Right after he turned around and I saw him... I saw the face I fell in love with over this years. I could still remember the first kiss we had, The incredible feeling and everything. There he was holding a banquet of roses in his hand.

"Happy Birthday.." He said as he handed the rose. "Do you wanna dance?" He asked.

"..." I nodded at him.

"Oh here lemme put it here." He said as I gave him the banquet of roses and he put in a chair.

"Now... Shall we?" He asked.

"We shall." I giggled as we went closer to each other. I put my hands on his shoulder and him on my waist as we swayed in the song.

Well, I found a girl..
Beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone
Waiting for me..

"Thank you.." I mumbled.

"For what?" He asked with amusement on his face.

"Everything.. If it wasn't for you, I already gave up on my life right now.. If you weren't there to comfort me.. I'll probably lose my mind in that time.."

He chuckles and just pulled me closer to him. "I was the lucky one to find you.. If it weren't for you.. You know what will happen to me now.." He says.

"I wouldn't think about it." I chuckled.

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love...
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time...

But darling just kiss me slow..
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark.. With you between my arms.. Barefoot on the grass.. Listening to our favorite song.. " He sang..

When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath..

"But you heard.... It darling you look perfect tonight.." We both sang.

"Well I found a woman.. Stronger than anyone I know... She shares my dream I hope that someday, I'll share her home.." He sang grinning ear to ear. I smiled as I leaned in in his chest and buried my face in it. Smelling his cologne.

"I found a love, To carry more than just my secrets... To carry love, To carry children of our own.." I sang.

"We are still kids, but we're so in love, fighting against all odds. I know we'll be all right this time.." Now, He joins me as all those feelings came by with a strike.

Darling, Just hold my hand.
Be my girl, I'll be your man.
I see my future in your eyes.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark..
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song..

"When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful. I don't deserve this, Darling you look perfect tonight." He sang as he pulled me closer and placed his chin on my head. I felt heat rise in my cheeks and I softly giggled.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song

I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person.
And she looks perfect.
I don't deserve this

"You look perfect tonight." He whispered into my ear which sent shivers down to spine. I pulled away and stared at his eyes.

"I love you.." I said softly.

"I love you too.." He smiled as he leaned in. I quickly accepted it as our lips collided with each other. We both shared a sweet, yet, passionate kiss like old times.

"God... I don't deserve a guy like you.." I said tearing up.

"No... You deserve everything in this world. A girl like you, a strong, brave and independent girl like you deserves everything. Even all the harsh things you've been through, bullying, heartbroken, and other more yet you kept your straight face and gave everyone a smile. You are an amazing and unique person (n/n).. And I'm glad I have you.." He said in a serious but loving and sweet tone.

I hugged him tight as tears slowly fell from my face. He pulled me away and stared at my face.

"Hey, Hey, You don't want the girls complaining about the make up right? So quit crying.. It's your birthday, you should be smiling." He smiled. I smiled at him as he smirks. "Now let's eat the cake shall we?"

I nods, "Alright."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...
4.8K 259 43
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’"... ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
9.3K 148 25
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜. "๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘œ...
544 61 16
ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยทโ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐Œ๐šฐ๐ƒ๐๐šฐ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐ŸŒŒ ; ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ [๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ] [๐˜ญ/๐˜ฏ] ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...