CHAPTER 7: HARLEY THE CLOWN

~•~RICHIE'S POV~•

Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit!!

I'm here at the freaking goddamn shit hole again!

I saw (Y/n) floating in the air like what happened to bev before. I tried to reach her but every time I touch her foot she goes up more.

So I just decided to find a way out of this hell hole. I saw tunnel where the losers and I went. I ran over to it but someone stopped me.

It was a girl with a suit that kinda similar to IT. Her hair was white and has a two ponytails and each of them has a color, the one was blue and the other was pink,  and her face has a big smirk.

[Just like at the top picture, thanks ;)]

"Hiya Richie! I'm Harley the clown Wanna dance with me?" Then she beacame a kid at my age with a homecoming thinggy dress. And I got to admit it.. She's smoking. "Come on Rich! Play with Harley."

5 hours ago
~•~ Same POV~•~
(Richie')

I ran to my room in tears. I can't believe i fucking got a fight with them again!

And I didn't mean to call (Y/n) a bitch... She's an angel, She's kind, Beautiful, she's true and not a plastic asshole, She's perfect!

How could I say that words! I fucking can't believe myself!

I

decided to have a quick shower but when I opened the door everything beacme black.

Present
~•~(Y/n)'s POV~•~

"Steve! It's me! (Y/n)!" I screamed.

"No! (Y/n) is dead!" He yelled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey guys! I missed you!" I said as I hugged the losers. "Hey billy boy, How's alfred?"I asks.

"He has a fever and mom and dad are taking care of him... I readlly don't want to leave him but I really really miss you guys.." He looked down. "How about alexa and Carmel?"

"They're good but alexa is kinda..." I says and looked at my feet. "She's being a bully and she skipped class every time."

"Why? what happened?" Bev asks concerned

"Because of her and her dad's fight I guess?" I shrugged.

"What happened between the two?" Eddie asks.

"Alexa has a boyfriend but we couldn't let her date someone beacuse she's too young and she can't understand love yet..."

"Oh really? what about you at the age of 14 you're already dating her dad." Richie laughed.

"But we already know what LOVE means at that time!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah? I bet you didn't even know what Ice cream is." He laughed again.

"Yeah... That time..... Hahahhaha" Bev laughed so hard that she fell on the floor.