CHAPTER 6: PARK TALK

~•~STANLEY'S POV~•~

"Hey guys!!"Bev shouted.

"Hey bevyy!". Mike chuckled.

"Wanna go to the park?" Y/n suggests.

We all agreed as we went to our own bikes. As we got there Bev, Y/n, Richie and Eddie went to buy an ice cream for us.

While walking mike saw a missing kid posteron the board and another picture of an adult that have a creepy smile.

"It can't be..." Mike muttered.

"We already killed him..". I added.

"The kids been missing for the past week and they already found another one." A rosy voice cut in. I turned around and saw Y/n eating her ice cream and on her other hand she have a missing poster of another kid.

I found myself sitting with the others at our old sitting spot before we fought IT.

"He can't came back. We killed him.." Eddie defends.

"You may fought him but you don't know what is his plan still.." Y/n shook her head.

"You saw something too?" Richie asks.

"Yeahhh..."She said voice was shaking.

"What is it?"I asks.

"It doesn't matter.."

"It does."I defend.

"Fine...." She said holding her hands up in defense but soon she put it down and continued the story. "Starting last year, I've been seeing these things, weird things actually. I've been seeing a girl with a suit similar to IT and she was there when you killed him.."

"How did you know we killed IT?" Eddie asks.

"Cause I can see whatever she sees.. I think she's some part of me.."

"H-h-how could that h-h--happened?"Bill asked"

"I-I don't know.."

"(N/n), you're lying.. Just tell us how.." Bev said calmly.

"I honestly don't know.." She was basically telling the truth because everyone can see the sadness in her eyes.

Then suddenly she saw something behind me and stared at it for a long time. I turned around and saw a girl with the same suit as IT and she was holding a bunch of balloons.

"Guys? Guys? Are you two okay?" The voice quickly made me loose my focus on the girl.

"Uhh yeah just spaced out.." I said.

"Yeah... While imagining (Y/n) getting naked in front of him." Richie laughed Bev and Eddie snorted but the rest ignored him.

I looked at (Y/n) once again and saw she was still looking at my back. I turned around once again and saw the girl nearly at my face. I jumped and ran away to where I'm sitting..

"What happened?!" Bev asks. Everyone jumped out of their seats exept for (Y/n).

"Guys this isn't good. I have a bad feeling about this!" Richie screamed.

"You don't have a good feeling about everything!!" Eddie argued.

"Guys Stop!" Bev tried to stop the fight.

"Oh yeah? Speaks the one who knows everything!" Richie rolled his eyes.

"J-j-just S-s-s-stop!!" Bill screamed.

"Shut up you nerdy trash pervert!" Eddie continued the fight.

"No you shut up!!" Richie fighted back again.

I turned around and saw (Y/n) wasn't there on her spot. I looked around and see if she just walk home or somewhere but she isn't.

"Guyss...." I said. "Guyyys......" They continued to fight. "Guys!!! Where's (Y/n)??"

"Shit." Bev cursed.

~•~(Y/n)'s POV~•~

I felt a cold water drops at my foot which made me wake up I scanned the area and saw this was the place where Bev and the other's Killed the IT.

"Hello girly, It's nice to finally meet you..." A voice says, and It's not a man's voice. I turned around and saw a The clown girl again, She had a pony tail each side of her hair.

"Who are you? Waht do you want from me?"

"Oh? I'm Harley...... Pennywise's daughter and the half of you.." She smirked then charged at me. She was choking me. "You know.... No one not even your stupid ass friends will find you here! You guys took someone I love so I'll took someone they love too!" She laughed like a maniac.

"I'm not afraid of you! You bitch!" I sreamed.

"Oh really... Well if you aren't, They are.." She showed me a mist and then the mist started having a figures inside and a sexcomds later i saw the half of the losers biking to the quarry.

"They'll never find you..."

Was the last thing heard before my vision turned black.

~•~BEVERLY'S POV~•~

Shit we lost her!

After finding out that (Y/n) is missing the boys continued to fight. Even Bill.

"Guys! Stop! Stop It dickheads!" They stopped and Stared at me. "Our bestfriend is missing and we need to find her!".

"Your BESTFRIEND! We just met her a couple of days ago and you're already believe she's our friend! She's a spy Beverly! She's a bitch!!" Richie screamed.

My blood boiled and before I know it I slapped him in the face. All the losers gasps in shock. "If you're just gonna say that words on her again I swear Richard you'll never see the light again! You don't know what she been through so Fuck You for saying it!" Tears was slightly dripping from my face. Bill pulled me back as I cried to his chest.

Richie walked away with himself but stopped when he realised that he's alone.

"You guys gonna really find her? Then do it! That bitch will get you all killed!!" He screamed and ran away!"

"What just happened?" Stan shook his head confused.

"Guys I better go home my mok would kill me if didn't." Eds stared at his feet.

"Me too... maybe tomorrow we can really find where (Y/n) is." Mike says.

"I say that the rest of us who can join will find (Y/n) and the rest of you who doesn't, you guys need to go home before the sun sets."

Then some of us left leaving Stan, Ben, Bill and I are the only ones left to find (Y/n).

We went to the quarry first.

"Uhmm guys.... The sun is setting and I really suggest we go home now..." Ben says nervously.

"Yeah! Let's go home we already check the whole area..." Stan said.

"Fine but tomorrow we'll gonna go to her house and Richie's to apologise." I said.

"Y-y-yeah th-that wo-would work.." Bill smiled slightly.

"Come on let's go home." We hop on our bikes and started to make our own way to our houses.

once I reached mine I quickly ran to my room and let my body fell on the bed. After a minute or two I felt thqt I need to pee so I went in the bath room but before I have a chance to open it directly I sww a blood stain on my ceiling that says.....

Come and get them from me beverly....