CHAPTER 23: DEMONS

= (Y/N) H A R R I N G T O N =

"Hey! That's rude to beat an old man!" Edmund screamed as he charged to a stranger that was beating a men.

"Get lost kid!" Screamed the man.

"Stop it!" Max exclaimed.

Edmund punched the man in his jaw. The man groaned in pain as he reached for something in his pocket. The old men ran behind us.

The man jabbed (is that the right word?) at Edmund, Edmund dodged it and went to kick the man but he backed away. The man was about to stab Edmund in the face but I stopped it before he could reach it.

Max and Dustin helped the old man to ran away. Edmund stood there shocked and confused while the man looked at him terrified.

Edmund backed away from the man and looked at me. I felt something drip from my nose and he looked at me in shock. The man's wrist started to bleed as I let go of him. He ran away scared.

I look at the others then Edmund. I went towards him but he fliched before I could get any closer. My heart stung as he did that. I sighed and backed away from him.

"Let's go.." I frowned.

"(Y/n)..." Will said.

"No, it's okay Will... Let's just go home.. I need to prepare food for Steve anyways.." I smiled.

Will stared at me and sighed, He looked away and we went to my house. When we reached the front door Mike and El stopped in their tracks.

"Guys.. We can't join you tonight.. Mom wants me home early with El.. If That's okay?" Mike said.

"Its alright. We have so much time to hang out." I smiled again.

Mike sighs, "Thanks."

"Me too. I'll just go find Max and Dustin." Lucas said. I nods and he faintly smiled and walked away.

"Well, that's awkward." Richie said.

"Shut the fuck up Dingus." Eddie said.

"Yeah right, Spaghetti.." Richie rolled his eyes.

I chuckled at them then opened the door and went inside.

"You guys took forever! Stanley and mike are soooo boring!!" Bev said.

"Yeah, We're like stuck in our Grandparents house." Bill says.

"And Ben doesn't even give a single fuck." Bill said. Ben rolled his eyes.

"Anyways we have to go.. I'll see you tomorrow!" Bev said as she pulled the others with her but only Eddie and Richie was left.

"So?" I asked them awkwardly.

"Let's watch a movie!" Exclaimed Will.

"We literally just watched a movie before we left, Will."

"Then what now?" Will groaned.