Freak Out! She's Engaged (Gir...

By SkylarJapera

Rose takes Sam advice lightly. Once you fall for a Grayson there is no turning back. Sequel to Wait Before Y... More

Not This Again
Into My Bed...She Will Be.
Cat and Mouse
Dark, Wild, And Dirty.
Silly Games
A Crush
Never Put First
Rainbow and Sunshines
Stay
Bruises
Stares of Death
Insecurities
Fair Game
Yours
Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine
Victory
Battle of Hell
Dinner Crasher
Not Strangers
What A Surprise!
A Flight Away
Not Without You
No One Have What We Have
Mission Accomplished
Tell Me!
True Colors
All of Me
Only You
Good Enough
Then it Clicks
Straight Forward
Insanity
You Were R...
Freak Out!
I hate you

Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!

27K 807 78
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 2

Several Months Ago

"This is for the best Rose."

I scoff as my father tell me how it is best for me to move out. I continue to stuff things into my bag as he continues to speak. "It will give you time to breathe. I know this act is just a phase." I chuckle at that statement. I've been this 'certain way' since high school. It wasn't a fucking phase. "Whatever you need just tell me-

Why was he still speaking? I zip up my Givenchy bag and turn around while saying. "I don't need you. Be a real man and admit you don't want me living here because I'm embarrassing the family."

I watch a scowl form on my father face but it was the truth. I just wanted to hear him say it. He didn't like my attitude, he disapproved of my hair, and hated my tattoos. But this was me and he would never accept me. I run my hands through my frazzle hair. I didn't even get a chance to brush it before he was bursting in to my room early this morning saying we should speak.

"Your transfer papers are down stairs." My father avoid the question as always. I shake my head in disbelieve. He was such a pussy and had this bitch in this house controlling everything. I know the main reason for me being kicked out was because of her.

"Honey."

Speaking of the devil herself. I scowl when she enter my room.

"Good morning Rose."

"Don't fucking tell me good morning." I sneer. "I know you're the reason for all of this. What did you do to get him to agree huh? Oral?"

"Rose!" My father roars but he didn't catch my attention. A palm across my cheek did. I look up in anger. She really just slapped me?

"You will show me respect." She says. I stare into her soul. I wanted to kill her. Shred her into pieces. I look towards him and he sighs before saying. "Rose, just hurry and pack your bags. Your car is waiting outside and everything is already handle once you get to school.

"Dad." I mutter and immediately regret it. I haven't called him dad in years. I guess I was venerable. He turn around and for the first time in a long time he looked like the dad I use to adore and love. For the first time in years I had figured he was going to choose me this time.

"Just do as I say."

I scowl in disappointment. Cathy, my father wife touches his shoulder softly and I quickly grab my bag and storm down the spiral steps, slamming the front door on my way out. Our personal driver Patrick looks at me but I look away. I didn't want him to see the tears. Tears of disappointment.

<><>

The Mercedes comes to a halt and Patrick opens my door and I step out wiping my face. "Thanks." I mutter. Patrick grab my one and only bag and lead me to the expensive condo. Of course my dad would get me something nice to make up for his poor father skills. I roll my eyes and Patrick ask, "Ma'am is there anything-

"You know you can call me Rose when they're not around Patrick." I say. 

Patrick has been in the family for years. Years before Cathy was married into the family. She had been trying to get him replaced saying he wasn't professional enough but I saved him. There was no way she was going to take him away from me. He understood me and been around since I was little.

"Sorry." He smiles and then places my bag down. "Is there anything you need help with? Dinner?"

"No." I say. "You can head back home to your family. If Cathy gives you any problems just call me."

"Your father stated that I work for you now."

I continue to look around my new home while saying. "Well Patrick it seems you can have that vacation you've been wanting."

"Rose-

"No." I interrupt. "Take your wife to Hawaii. If I need anything I will call. Promise."

Patrick smiles and then pull me into a hug. "I will have your car and bike dropped off. I'm sorry sweetie." I smile in Patrick large arms. He was built like a body guard but he was more than a simple driver to me. 

<><>

The alarm blares waking me from my nightmares. I rush into the bathroom and on the way out I make sure to grab a cup of coffee. I smirk when I see my two babies parked outside. Patrick was the best. I get onto my bike and it roars to life. I put on my helmet and speed to my new University.

Once I arrive I was surprised by the size. I did research on it and it wasn't bad. My father wasn't stupid. He knew he had to send me to a great school that had my major if he wanted me to stay away. I sigh. This school was about three hours from my home. I hope they were choking on their breakfast.

I look down at my papers and notice my schedule. It was perfect. Patrick had to make it. I put in my earplugs and head to my first class wondering how much my father spent to get me away from him and his family. 

Several minutes later I noticed I was lost. I frown because I didn't have time for this. If I was at my old university I would have found Metaphysics right away but this place wanted to be stupid and difficult.

After walking in a circle twice I heard someone speaking about the class and followed them. I didn't like asking for help. It meant you were either weak or stupid. He leads me straight to the class and I smirk to myself because I was right on time. On my way into the classroom I was stopped by a beautiful voice. "Hello." She says. Even though music is still blasting in my ears I can still understand her. However, she continues to talk. I roll my eyes and pull the plugs out my ears, "What?" I ask.

"Are you lost?" She asks me in this sweet and innocent voice. 

I scowl while answering, "No."

She cocks her head to the side. Her blonde hair doing wonders to her beautiful brown eyes. She furrows her eyebrow and before I could brush pass her she says, "This is Metaphysics." Her eyes takes me in slowly wondering up and down my body. I sneer in anger. I was wearing dark ripped Levis and a 'drag me to hell' sleeveless shirt that showed off my badass sleeves.

"I know." I snap and brush pass her walking into class. I knew she was following me but who cares. She was stupid. I hated when people pre-judged me. They looked at me as if I was unintelligent. As if people who chose to get tattoos and express themselves differently were all idiots. I walk to the professor and give her my name. I didn't need her thinking I was a random. She smiles my way and welcomes me to the class. I smile back genuinely. Thank God she wasn't looking at me the way all my past professors has.

"You're not to far behind." She informs me. "Just find a seat and see me after class."

<><>

Once I was done speaking to my new professor I grab my things and head to my next class. However, the blonde girl was stopping me before I could leave out the door.

"Wait!" She touches my shoulder and I snatch away from her violently. 

I watch her lower lip go in between her teeth. "Sorry." She says playing with her fingers. "I apologize for earlier."

"What are you 'sorry' for?" I question annoyed. I didn't even know why I was wasting my time with her. It was obvious she was one of those bimbo blondies who I grew up with.

"I know what you're thinking." She says. "I am apologizing for the misunderstanding earlier. I'm not like you think."

I chuckle and run my fingers through my hair. "What?" My eyes skim over her body. I could see her squirming from my scrutinizing gaze and this only made me smirk. "One of those blonde bimbos." She frowns and now I'm interested. I can see the fire behind those brown eyes. "I'm not stupid. Those Louis Vutton heels tell me all I need to know."

My eyes finally meet hers and she only roll hers and spat, "Whose pre-judging now?" My lip twitches in amusement. She grabs her latest collection of the Prada bag and throws her book inside and storm off, walking fluently in those heels. I sigh while watching her ass in those jeans. Yep, she was one of those girls I had to stay away from.

While walking out my last class I cut through the quad and notice the blonde I saw earlier sitting at the table with some slim boy with a funky hairstyle and another guy on his right with tattoos. I continue to stare. I guess she wasn't as judgmental as I thought. Her friend had more tattoos than I. They were going all up his neck. I wish I could get a better look. I loved seeing others art work.

The girl catches my eye and I frown. She cocks her head to side in that annoying ass curious way like she did earlier and then the other slim guy was looking at me while the tatted guy was focusing on his work. I scowl at the both of them and I could see the blonde girl muttering something before I turn around and head to my bike.

I hop on my bike and ride thirty minutes out of the city. My father wasn't stupid. He sent me to this school for a reason. I guess he thought I was going to go running back but there was a reason I left in the first place. I wasn't meant to be there. 

I park my bike on the other side of the street and pull off my helmet. I watch the two twins running around in the suburban lawn. They're bigger now. I watch closely while chewing on my chocolate bar. 

"Lily give it back." One of the little girls scream. I frown. I guess things never get old.

"Come get it." Delilah taunts while waving Lily barbie doll in the air mischievously. I sigh. Before anything could escalate. A woman was coming out the door. "Lily and Delilah come inside now. It's getting late."

The two girls groan and I put on my helmet cranking my bike. It roars loudly gaining three pair of eyes. I don't look their way but speed off down the street.

Please Comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 325 18
You're new in LA and meet the dolan twins ... You fall for them but what will happen?
248K 3.8K 49
Be careful with who you're texting.......
33K 936 20
"don't you dare say i treat you like shit, ethan. you know better than that." sequel to 'baby'. i highly suggest reading that one before this.
740K 15.7K 49
" what are you doing, grayson? " " hmm, I told you that you didn't want to know what would happen if you came here, babygirl "