(SWD) Obey Me! (OMTRTA) One S...

By ao3failedme

Title^^ Full Title: (Shall We Date?) Obey Me! (One Master To Rule Them All!) One Shots. Sorry for the slow u... More

Intro To My (Possiblity Bad) Book
Levi's Likes
Pot Brownies
Asmo's Approach
Mammon's Myths
Babysitting Belphie
Lucifer's Lists (short story)
Satan's Storytelling
Lucifer and the Movies
My Mammey
Dirty Dancing
UPDATE
Have some content
Have some content pt 2

Beelzebub's Best Brownies

5.3K 97 248
By ao3failedme

**M.C POV**

After living here for a while I've learned to keep at least 3 lollipops on me at all times for when Beelzebub need me to feed him.

Today he called me to head to his room ASAP. I didn't ask any questions, I would die for this big bottomless pit because he is the best and the hottest.
Anyway so I'm running to Beel and Belphegor's room. I open to door and see Beel in a tank top wanted to lift more weights than ever before.

"What's going down bro?!" I ask.

"Good you here! I need a spotter and Belphie's out right now so just watch me so I can lift a whole bunch!" He says excitedly and starts to workout.

I pull out a lollipop and start to eat it. Beel is very consumed in his workout he doesn't notice all the sweat he's making on the bench press.

"Beel! Sweat check." I say.

"Oh! Yeah. Thanks MC!" He stops for a sec and grabs a towel. He wipes it all away and his hands. Then goes back to working out, with even more weight this time. This goes on for a while. Then is workout rush fades away. "Okay! That was fun! Hey I need to change gimmie a sec." And with that he takes off his shirt and starts to wipe himself down with a towel.

I am standing there admiring his ripped body.

He puts on his normal top and looks at me. "Got any more?" He gestures to the lollipop.

"Maybe..." I say

"Ok then." He say while taking the lollipop out of my moutha and starts to eat it.

"Hey-! That was mine!"

"I know now lets go make some lunch." He says while finishing the lollipop.

"Fine, but! You have to carry me there." I say knowing that he won't do it, so I don't have to make him lunch. But...that fails.

"That's it? Okay then." He picks me up in one swoop bridal style and takes me to the kitchen. He says me down and starts to look for ingredients.

"Okay, so what are WE making?" I say

"We? Fine, WE will make...brownies." he says clearly a little upset that he had to bake.

"Oh sure! Ok so we need *enter ingredients here* a bowl and a whisk.

We start to follow my famous brownie recipe and we finally have that deep chocolate batter. After mixing I have some batter on my fingers  I lick some of them when Beel licks the others.

"Hey Beel! I was gonna do that." I fake pout to hide my small blush and turn away facking the bowl getting small spoon. While he come closer to say sorry, or at least I think that's what he was gonna do, I take the spoon and dab some batter on his nose.

He looks very confused and tries to lick it off I add some chocolate chips to that batter and pour it into the greased pan. I turn back and he proudly licked most of the batter off. I take a napkin and wipe the rest off.

"Have this to ride you over while we wait for them to bake." I say handing his another lollipop.

"Yum! You get me so well MC!" He says while tearing off the wrapper and popping it in his mouth, I do the same with the other one.

"Okay I am now out of them so dont scarf it down please." I say quickly.

"Sure." Beel says already halfway done the lollipop as I had just started mine.

"And dont bite it. It will last longer if you don't." He stops and does as I say.

After a bit the brownies are done.

"Go grab the whipped cream so we can eat his in your room while its still hot I got it and some forks if we need them! I say to Beel and he complies.

We go to his room and use most of the whipped cream on the hawt brownies. We eat them and I burn my mouth.

We eat the whole thing, well mostly Beel ate it I ate around a quarter of it. Granted, it was a big pan. We watch some cooking shows in Beels room when we are called for dinner by Beels stomach. We run down the stairs and are the second ones their Asmodous being first because he made dinner tonight.

We help set the table and call for the others. We sit down, me on the end next to the twins facing Lucifer.

I eat a lot but still get full I offer the rest of my food to Beel and in doing so I noticed the other brothers have left.

I go to the kitchen to drop off my plate and I open the fridge to find some caramel. I like to put some on my tongue to eat it so I take the squeeze bottle. I meet up with Beel and we go back to his room. Belphie meets up with us and says that he wants the whole room so we take the brownie pan and whipped cream to my room.

~~~LEMON/SMUT STUFF AHEAD~~~

We enter and Beel pushes me up to my wall after closing the door. "I've had dinner but now I want some dessert. And I can have it all night because it's the weekend." He whispered.

"Uh Beel what do y-you mean?" I ask getting red. He shoves me to the ground and looks me in the eye.

The hunger and lust in his eyes is impossible to look away from.

"I'm going to eat very good tonight." He whispered into my ear, breaking the eye contact. "Will you let me?" He asks, I smile and nod.

He undoes my button up, leaving it on, just undone and exposing my black lace bra.

"How about toppings?" He asks rhetorically. I still say yes.

He takes the rest of the whipped cream and outlines my breasts

"Wait!" I yell "Put a sock on the door."

"Okay, yeah good idea." He takes a look around my room and spots my bowtie, he puts that on the outside door handle, closes the door and get back on top of me.

He grabs the cream and finishes. The unshaken rest comes out and he pours that on my bellybutton.

"Ooh that's cold." I shiver.

"Wait until I add the caramel."  He takes the bottle and draws zig-zag lines on my stomach. "Time to eat." He says seductively.

He proceeds to lick up and down my body making a mess on my blouse and getting caramel on my bra, but it turns me on. I moan a little. That makes him lick slower and he makes sure to get every last drop.

"Arms, up." He declares. I do as he says. He finally removes my shirt and bra, leaving my topless. He licks his lips, liking what he sees.

"Your turn." I say and he takes off his top off. I touch his abs and pecks. "Woah, like rocks." I mutter. I see him pour caramel in his mouth. "Huh?" I got very confused. Then he lifts my head up and kisses me. My mouth opens from the sudden movement the sweet taste fills my mouth as we make out. I swallowed as much as I could before I needed air, so we brake. Beels licks his lips.

"Moving on now." He says and goes for my pants. I look at him as he leaves me in my underwear.

"More, sweetness." I say. He take the bottle and pours more caramel on my abdomen, licks it up and kisses me again still with the delicious syrup in his mouth. We kiss and while eating the caramel, he slips his tongue in my mouth.

Now with the caramel removed he still licks around my area and nibbles my panties.

"Your pants first." I said before he removes mine. I grab them and pull them down finally seeing his whole musclely body and his other rock in his underwear, first thought, 'Wow that's big! How is it gonna fit?!?'

He continues to slowly peel my panties away, me, already a little wet. He picks me off the ground as I am now, fully naked. We kiss while he's holding me, and he places me on my bed. I take off his underwear and he kicks them to the floor. He moves me to his liking. My legs around his hips and hands above my head his right hand holds them and his left my hips.

He slowly moves his himself closer to my entrance and I feel it. "Ahh-ohh, okay I'm okay." I say and he looks at me. "It's just new to me." I tell him.

"Okay, ready, on three I'm going to go in." He says making sure I'm okay with it. I nod.
"1"
"2"
"3"
He pushes it in and it's a little painful but the pain goes away.
"Okay now the rest." He puts the rest of him in me, it's a shock so I let out a small squeak. "Hey, it's okay your okay." Beel says to me, making me calm down.

"Small then bigger and faster okay?" I ask.

"Of course my lovely dessert." He say and licks his lips.

He barely starts to move but I feel it. Then he pumps a little more same pace just bigger pumps. Then the speed kicks up. He was going faster, harder, bigger, and I was getting use to it I started to want more.

"B-beel~ more, harder p-please" I say trying nor to disturb the other but who cares about them.

I kiss Beel and then moan, but I want more. "B-bEel PLeAseS~" I try to say while moaning.
This continues and we finally finish. He stays in for a bit then carefully pulls out.
He falls asleep next to me so I got some 'untouched' blankets and went to sleep aswell.

What is going to happen in the morning?

~~~~~~~~~~~
END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 15.1K 26
How lucky you are! Yes, you, get to spend a year down in Devildom with 7 charming boys at your side. With seven demon lords standing tall with a dead...
59.2K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...
231K 3.4K 44
✨FINISHED✨ Obey Me x reader!! Taking requests! Writing with (she/her) Also do (he/him) IF requested. If needed (they/them) CAN BE REQUESTED TOO Hope...
112K 1.3K 37
█████████ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified