Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

By Suga__Fox

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... More

¥
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~£~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
New Story

~65~

20.6K 1.3K 622
By Suga__Fox

What?...

No.....

It can't be....

It was....

How did this happen....

*snap*

(Jimin's POV)

"Hyung, you're home! Where's Noona?"

"Ah, she went home for a while and she's going to be back with something for dinner."

"How is her Eomma?"

"She's actually doing really good. She ate a meal with us."

"I couldn't imagine meeting someone's Eomma like that...I would die."

"It was pretty nerve wracking to be honest...I'm happy to be home."

Jimin carefully makes his way over to the couch and plops down on it beside Jungkook as his little brother wiggles his body to lay his head on Jimin's lap, his arms wrapping around his big brothers leg.

"Hyung...what was our Eomma like?..."

"Ah...she was very pretty...and very sweet, she loved you very much."

"I wonder if she was pretty like Noona..."

"Well, Y/N is breathtaking but our Eomma was pretty."

Our mother could never compare to Y/N.

She's warm and kind...and would rather be by herself than put up with other people...

Our Eomma didn't.

She was willing to endanger our lives for her own selfish need for money.

"Why don't I remember our Eomma?"

"You were very young when she left, but don't worry about it Jungkook, Hyung will take care of you forever."

"I love you Hyungie..."

"I love you too."

Jimin leans down and places a soft kiss on Jungkook's head as he tenderly strokes his cheek with his thumb, a deep sigh escaping his lips.

"Hyung...are you gonna be with Noona forever?"

"Uh...I...Jungkook I don't know that..."

"But you should be...Noona looks at you all sparkly and that means that you like someone a lot and then Noona could stay forever and snuggle with me..."

Jimin chuckles softly and begins playing with Jungkook's hair as he hears the phone ringing, his brows furrowing with confusion.

Who could that be?

Ah, maybe it's Y/N I forgot to give her my card for the food!

"Let me answer this Jungkook."

"Okay Hyung."

Jimin stands up and carefully makes his way to the phone as he grabs it and presses it to his ear with a smile.

"Hello?"

"Jimin..."

"Y/N?"

Jimin's heart lightly constricts in his chest when he hears Y/N's weak breathy voice, her tone a small croak.

"The stars...they're so beautiful tonight..."

"Y/N? What are you talking about?"

"I wish you could see them with me Jimin...they..."

"Y/N what is going on?"

"She became a star...like the dream...her and Appa...they're stars now..."

"Jungkook get your cellphone and call Y/N's friend something is wrong."

"Hyung what do you mean-"

"Jungkook just do it! Y/N where are you."

"I...where am I..."

This isn't good.

"Y/N stay on the phone with me talk to me please."

"I...I wanna become a star too Jimin..."

"No! Y/N hold on I'm coming please where are you!"

Jimin shivers with anxiety when the phone goes silent until Y/N's tiny voice breaks the silence, a small shudder fluttering down Jimin's spine.

"I'm...hospital I think..."

"Jungkook tell him he needs to take us to the hospital something is very wrong with Y/N. Alright Jagiya, can you wait for me? I'm coming I promise you."

"It's raining Jimin...when will it ever stop raining...I can't see the stars now..."

"Y/N listen to me can you wait until I get there?"

"Um....yeah...do you wanna be a star too?..."

"Yes! I need you to wait for me though okay?"

"Mmm...okay...."

Jimin lets out a deep breath as he hears someone just through the door, Their breaths heavy and labored.

"What's going on with Y/N?!"

"I don't know she called and she's acting weird she said she's at the hospital and she's looking at the stars."

"What? The hospital...oh god okay come on we'll take my car let's hurry!"

"Hyung I'm getting my shoes-"

"Jungkook you stay here you're hurt-"

"No! I want to go help Noona!"

Ah...

Alright...

"Come on let's hurry!"

Jimin nods and quickly makes his way out the door the best he can as he feels the hallway until they get outside and he feels Hobi jerk him to the car and into the open door, his teeth tight with frustration.

"Sorry Jimin I don't mean to be rough with you."

"No it's fine! As long as we get to Y/N!"

After Jungkook gets in the car Jimin lays his head against the window and fights the familiar urge to puke because of the motion.

Come on Y/N...

Please wait for me...

God why cant I see!

"We're here hurry!"

Jimin flies out the door and quickly joins Hobi, who has a hold of his shirt and practically drags him inside of the hospital with Jungkook following close behind.

"She must be on the roof if she's outside...there's the stairs!"

"Hyung..."

"Jungkook sir down if you need! We're heading up the stairs!"

"No! I can do it..."

Jimin grits his teeth in frustration and trips on the stair as he tilts his head up, his chest aching with anger bubbling inside of him.

"Hobi go on ahead please! I'll get up there just get to Y/N. I'll only slow you down..."

"Alright."

Jimin quickly begins feeling each stair and crawling up them as he feels Jungkook reach down and grab his forearm, his voice breathy and ragged.

"Come on Hyung...I'll lead you up the stairs..."

"Jungkook no you go ahead please-"

"Hyung...I can't move any faster than you...but we can do it together...we can get to Noona together come on..."

"I...alright..."

Come on Hobi.

You're the only one that can make it to her before she does something horrible...

Y/N...Jagiya...

Please don't do this...

Please wait for me...

"Y/N!"

"Are we almost there?"

"I see....the door Hyung....just hold on...I'll get you there..."

Jungkook's ribs...they're hurting him..

He isn't supposed to be walking...he can't breathe correctly..

Jimin soon feels his body break the threshold and enter the cool night air as he almost slips from the water on the roof, his voice full of fear as he turns his head in different directions.

"Y/N?!"

"J...Jimin.....why are you here?...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 200K 65
His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "Taehyung." I call out his name, close to...
314K 9.9K 65
It's as if you're gazing upon the brightest star in the galaxy but closely, that star, is Park Jimin. As two very successful artists, the challenges...
22.7K 1.5K 57
"Jimin?" "Yes?" "Are you sure we haven't met before?" He smiles. "Not in here, no." Park Jimin's life is a mess. One night he decides to end it all b...
511K 22.1K 53
"So you knew who I am? Why did you not approach me then?" "I'd know your eyes anywhere Mr Kim Namjoon, and I also know you love taking walks. So I le...